Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Help with link please!
Last post by Rose
Today 01:19 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 01:15 PM
fawns character basement
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 01:15 PM
issues with link ;w;
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 01:11 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 12:55 PM

Old June 10th, 2022, 01:33 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

Default Clocks Everything Finder

No set forums! Surprise me, make it interesting! Just include which cat, the position you'd like to take in their life, why they deserve it, and how active you are!

Starling'Song The Rogue/ The Mimicing Killer

Names: Mimic(Past/Rogue), Starlingpaw(Past/app), StarlingSong(Current/Warrior)
Alliance: Rogue, ThunderClan, Rogue
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Sexuality: Pansexual
Simple appearance: a pretty white calico with a half-red half-black face and gray eyes
Detailed appearance: a fluffy white calico she-cat with a half red half black face. She's abnormally small looking to be an apprentice aged around 7 moons though well-muscled. Her muscles are hidden behind long thick yet silky fur and her eyes are gray the color of storm clouds.
Personality: When putting up a front(which is almost always) she's this kind, sweet, and considerate cat who's always cheerful and happy. Though behind her smiling persona is a dark sadistic cat who enjoys gaining strangers' trust before killing them.(she's a world-class actor!!!)

Mother-> Preferably alive and ShadowClan, 47+ moon, Left Starling and her littermates for dead and must be crazy, manipulative, with a strong hatred for Starling in particular. Also later on I want Starling to kill her mother so preferably a killable character! It'll be a while before they die though.

Father-> Preferably ShadowClan, Dead or Alive, Preferably Insane, knows Starling is their daughter and meets up with them to 'catch up, and encourages Starling's Manipulative Crazy behavior. (if dead they meet up Via The dark forest!)

Littermates-> 20-24 moons, Mimicking animal names(Mimicking Birds, Butterflies, etc...), and their relationships with Mimic can Vary! (Closed)

Partner in Crime/Future mate-> Starling killing buddy, preferably a delusional maniac brute who loves killing, Finds Starling mildly annoying at first due to her peppy attitude, NOT from Thunderclan!!

Friends-> Those she befriends, Preferably a few in each clan just see Starling as a kind and cheerful cat who could not harm, they stick up for her if a cat is killed, basically blindly thinking Starling is a sweet cat that they get along with!

Enemies-> No specifics just have to dislike or hate Starling and be rude!

Victims-> Self explanatory! She likes to gain ones trust before killing so the length of the roleplay depends on your characters! If you'd like them to go by quicker just say so!

Quietpaw the depressed loner

Name: Quietkit(Past/kit), Quietpaw(Current)
Alliances: Rogue, Riverclan, Loner
Sexuality: PanSexual!
Simple Appearance: a white tabby with blue eyes
Descriptive appearance: a white she-cat with extremely pale gray stripes, her fur is sleek except for her chest fur and long tail. Her eyes are a bright crystal blue color.
Personality: Kind, Quiet, Depressed, Always unsure of herself and has a deep fear of abandonment and messing up, she's also too trusting and shy.

Shadow( @Starlily)(possible crush or best friend)
Inky( @Don't Panic)(possible crush)

Birth Mother-> Outsider(Rogue, Kittypet, etc..), looks strikingly similar to Quietpaw, Female at birth, is shocked to find Quietpaw alive and well, doesn't matter how they see Quietpaw they can hate her and want her dead or love her and want to be a part of her life

Birth Father-> Any Clan except RiverClan, Preferably still has feelings for or is in a relationship with Quiet's birth mother, has at LEAST one meeting with Quiet upon finding out about her.

Best Friend-> No specifics! Just have to be a kind ball of fur who thinks of Quiet as a best friend and be extremely annoying with Quietpaw and around the same age! Also, they'll be one of her only friends!

Crush-> Same age group, any gender, can be one-sided, must show Quietpaw some sort of kindness be it intentional or not. Becomes one of her closest and only friends alongside her best friend!

Enemies-> No specifics just have to butt heads with Quietpaw every chance they get.

Pebble The Loner

Names: PebbleKit, Pebble
Alliance: RiverClan, Loner
Sexuality: Gay
Simple Appearance: a marbled white and black tom with piercing yellow eyes.
Detailed Appearance: Pebbles' eyes are a gorgeous piercing yellow and his pelt is soft and sleek mainly white though with added black marbled patterning. While young he will have short stubby paws and a round face but as he gets older he'll become a long-legged tom with a lithe yet strong build.
Personality: He's quite the cheerful little oddball lonely seeming, yet cheerful and energetic. He's terrible at anything that involves him making decisions as he basically shuts down, freezing in his spot unable to get words out. Though generally a very generous cat never thinking of himself first he hates being coddled though he'll never speak up and just go along with it! Speaking out is something he'll probably always struggle with unless he is speaking out for someone he cares for!
Phobias and Disorders: lepidopterophobia(Fear of Butterflies), Astraphobia(Fear of Thunder/lightening), Decidophobia(Fear of making decisions), Xenophobia(Fear of strangers or foreigners), Congenital insensitivity to pain, ADHD, and Anxiety.

Best Friend-> Always by Pebbles side, Do everything together, someone picks on Pebble they stick up for him! Basically gotta feisty protective kitty!

Friends-> Preferably same age group, do there best to stick up for him, have a habit of worrying for him as he can't feel pain therefore he doesn't notice injuries or sickness unless checking for it!

Enemies-> Tease and Bully Pebble for his various fears and other reasons! Just have to be stuck up and mean also occasionally drag those he cares for into it just to get a reaction out of him!

Wishpaw The Lost ThunderClan Apprentice

Names: Wishkit, Wishpaw
Alliance: Thunderclan, Loner?
Gender/Pronouns: Non-Binary, She/They
Simple Appearance: a fluffy black kit with a white tail and golden yellow eyes
Detailed Appearnce: A small pitch-black kit with fluffy medium-length thick fur. A feather white tail, single white paw(front left), large golden-yellow eyes, and a mall lanky build.
Personality: a Kind, and cheerful cat whom is Playful, and always worrying about others but never herself. They're helpful, and always smiling, bold, and always doing what they think is right. They always do their best to keep EVERYONE happy.
Other: Wishkit was abandoned in Thunderclan territory as a kit and was adopted by BlackJaw him being the only real family they have!

Best Friend-> Preferably a tough cat who's secretly a softy! Always hanging out with Wish, Doesn't always agree with Wish's ways of befriending every one despite how they treat her!

Friends-> Anyone and everyone-

Bullies-> Dont like Wish, pick on them and tries to push them around, preferably troubled cats that Wish will try and help though they push Wish away! Possibility of becoming friends!

Birth Parents-> She won't be returning to thunderclan for awhile so having her find her birth parents would be a fun plot! They must look like WishPaw in Someway! Wish will be shocked and probably a bit confused and hurt. You can choose how they treat wish from then on!

SilentClover the sickly Rouge

Names: Clover, Silentpaw, SilentClover.
Alliances: Kittypet, ThunderClan, Rogue.
Gender/Pronouns: Female She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual leaning towards toms
Simple Appearnce: A fluffy calico with green eyes
Detailed Appearnce: a pretty long she-cat who's extremely underweight. She has thick long fur that hides her small frame making her seem less sickly and skinny. She is a calico with white legs and chest as well as green eyes the color of clovers.
Personality: she is a Kind, and Motherly she-cat with Trust Issues though thoroughly traumatized and sickly she's gentle and protective of her kits and any kit whom needs a mother figure in their life. She's also quiet focusing on her body language and actions rather than words.

Past Mate-> Someone who traumrized her! She will be carrying their kits! Must be male at birth! Preferably pushed her aside once finding out she was pregnant!

New mate-> 20+ moons, any gender(preferably a she-cat though), a really fluffy relationship between the two! I feel like they should be a really kind and caring cat and take on the role of her kits father!

Kits-> 2-6 kits! Preferably very sickly at birth much like she was! (1-2 should be healthy), will be born in about a week after all the spots are taken! Must have some resemblance to SilentClover! I want at least one kit to die cause like DRAMA and TRAUMA.

Friends-> Support Silent, any age, no other specifics!

Asterpaw The Future Killer Beauty Queen

Names: Asterkit, Asterpaw
Alliances:Windclan, Outsider.
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Simple appearance: a pretty calico with green eyes
Detailed appearance: Orange and black splotches cover a white base coat in a beautiful pattern. Even though the orange and black are separate enough to see as their own colors, the orange splotches have light tabby paterning and her eyes are a deep green. Her fur is long and silky as her build is slim and lithe. She is rather mature looking for her age.
Personality: Aster is a rude, Blunt, and easily annoyed she-cat. She's snarky and always focused on the beauty, cleanliness, and posture of the cats around her. She bullies those who don't meet her standards often making extremely rude comments though she acts nice around older cats.

Friends-> Preferably really pretty cats with the same views as her

Enimeies-> people she bullies relentlessly

VineWatcher The Lonely RiverClan Cat

Names: Vinekit,Vinepaw,VineWatcher
Alliance: RiverClan
Gender/Pronouns: Non-Binary Female, She/The
Simple appearance: A silvery blue tabby with greenish-blue eyes.
Detailed appearance: A large battle scarred cat with medium-long thick silvery-blue fur with simple tabby stripes along her body. Her eyes are blueish-green color leaning more towards green. She has scars along her right side varying in size and a jagged X shaped scar on her face.
Personality: Lonely, Greedy, Moody, stern, 'Uncaring',cautious, easily agitated, and secretly soft hearted.

N/A

Tide The Wanderer

Names: Tide
Alliance: N/A
Gender/Pronouns: Male, He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...p?albumid=4963
Personality: Goofy, Kind, Cheerful, Well mannered, and Adventurous with a love for the shore and anything new and strange!

WIP

Free Kills/Adoptions
All the cats listed I want to kill off or adopt so if you have a character you want to get a few kills or a new character just tell me what you want to do/who you want!

Lostfire(ShadowClan), Honeyfire(ShadowClan), Wisteriapool (RiverClan), Violetshadow (Former ThunderClan), Pricklesong (ShadowClan), Smokepaw (WindClan), Silent'Paw (WindClan), Owlkit (WindClan), Nightkit(ShadowClan)

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; August 16th, 2022 at 09:48 AM.
Old June 11th, 2022, 03:59 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Clocks Everything Finder

I can offer Shadow as a Best friend and possible Crush for Quietpaw. Everything would be a slow burn though because of her trust issues.
@Clock Dragonshifter

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.

Last edited by Willow_Tree; June 11th, 2022 at 04:00 PM.
Old June 11th, 2022, 04:09 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlily View Post
I can offer Shadow as a Best friend and possible Crush for Quietpaw. Everything would be a slow burn though because of her trust issues.
@Clock Dragonshifter
If you'd like they can start off as acquaintances and work their way to either best friend or crush!
Old June 11th, 2022, 04:14 PM
Resident Insomiac

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
If you'd like they can start off as acquaintances and work their way to either best friend or crush!
All right! Could you post the starter?

Life Finds A Way Sign-Ups

Lilykit Family Adopts
I don’t have a bump policy, so go ahead and bump me whenever!
Going through a lot right now, so replies will be a bit slow for awhile.
Old June 11th, 2022, 04:43 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlily View Post
All right! Could you post the starter?
I posted a private thread!

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; June 11th, 2022 at 05:06 PM.
Old June 12th, 2022, 08:56 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Bump
Old June 12th, 2022, 09:09 PM
Pfp by Caspian :&amp ;g t; Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after

i'm working on her bio, but i can offer Inky for crush! They are a demigirl, and is a mysterious, and can often come off as rude. she is a sweet cat at heart, and never means to hurt another, but she is untrustworthy, due to her not having good relationships. they are a white can with shaggy fur. they have black stripes and black points, along with bright blue eyes.
@Clock Dragonshifter
Old June 12th, 2022, 09:09 PM
;-;

My Mood: Confused

I offer you, finchflight as a friend for starling’song
@Clock Dragonshifter

Last edited by Thornwolf; June 12th, 2022 at 09:48 PM.
Old June 13th, 2022, 11:23 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post
i'm working on her bio, but i can offer Inky for crush! They are a demigirl, and is a mysterious, and can often come off as rude. she is a sweet cat at heart, and never means to hurt another, but she is untrustworthy, due to her not having good relationships. they are a white can with shaggy fur. they have black stripes and black points, along with bright blue eyes.
@Clock Dragonshifter
For quietpaw?
Old June 13th, 2022, 11:24 AM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenixwolf View Post
I offer you, finchflight as a friend for starling’song
@Clock Dragonshifter
Ooo! Accepted! When would you like to RP them!