Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF: Little Bugs
by BEAR.
Last post by phantom
Today 12:42 PM
GRAVELLY WAYPOINT ☆ OPEN
by nyme
Last post by nyme
Today 12:38 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 12:37 PM
Fight of the drowsy bird
by Estelle
Last post by alec
Today 12:35 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Fits
Today 12:34 PM

Old July 22nd, 2024, 12:58 PM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Default Rosepaw Battle Lesson (P)

Nightgaze
Thunderclan warrior

Mentors were supposed to train their apprentices, unfortunately, not all of them were doing that, so that's where Nightgaze came in! As small as she was, their were so tricks she knew when it came to fighting, so of course she'd share them! This time, with an apprentice she thought would like to have a little one on one lesson: Rosepaw. Never personally talked to him but hopefully they'd be eager to learn!

"Alright, Rosepaw! Time to start our lesson!" The small warrior flashed a bright grin as she turned to face the apprentice after leading him out into the territory. "We'll start with the basics, then I'll teach ya some more cool moves, kay?" Nightgaze tilted her head quizzically. While battle skills were a crucial part of an apprentice's education, she wanted them to have fun too. If it was more enjoyable then they'd be more invested in their work is what she always thought!

@Weekend-Wondering

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old Today, 07:58 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Four Days (96 Hours)
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Rosepaw Battle Lesson (P)

Rosepaw
Header by @/Dolomedes / Male / 6 Moons / ThunderClan /Bisexual
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a large scar shaved across the bottom half of his face that exposes several teeth. Because of a previous update on the scar, the header is mildly inaccurate. ^^

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~ Rosepaw, 25/100

✽❀✽

Although the majority of his current training sessions had not been taught by Rosepaw’s official mentor, Twilightforest, this was partially Rosepaw’s own fault. He spent his mornings scavenging out ThunderClan’s warriors den for anybody who would be willing to teach him, and fortunately, Nightgaze seemed to play an important role in educating apprentices, so she was Rosepaw’s perfect opportunity to get himself a second… third’ish battle lesson. The russet and brown apprentice had never spoken to the she-cat directly, and he was unsure whether or not she would try at making these training sessions as boring as she possibly could, but in spite of the unclear future of this training session that they were about to start, he was eager to learn as much as he possibly could, and some boredom would never put down that motivation. Anyway, if the small black she-cat made this a pleasant experience for him, in return, Rosepaw would try to hold his tongue when it came to his remarks and retorts. As a plus, Nightgaze had just become an hornet, had she not? Due to this, was she not automatically deserving of extra respect? As much as the leading motive in Rosepaw’s respectfulness was the strong desire to avoid getting himself into any unnecessary trouble, if Nightgaze proved to be somebody he would likable and/or appreciable, then Rosepaw would have nothing against showing her some gratitude. In other words, there would be no reluctance behind his respectful behavior. Glowering, the young tom-cat’s amber gaze flickered over in the small she-cat’s direction, though his grumpiness was not her fault. I bet she’ll be goin’ o’er the basics all o’er again… I mean, don’t get me wrong, I s’pose they’re good to go over, but daaang… those things are gettin’ awfully borin’, aren’t they? Ain’t I well-practiced enough to actually do somethin’ worth my time and interest? The newly made apprentice thiught to himself, recoiling slightly with annoyance. I ain’t gonna judge Nightgaze specifically for anythin’ like that, ‘s just a bit annoyin’ to have to relearn it all literally every time I walk outta camp for a battle lesson. Huntin’, too, really. But once again, he had no interest in bothering Nightgaze personally about it. It was not like she had his entire training tracker grazed into her mind, it was his job to keep track of his own training progress, and Rosepaw understood this for the most part.

When he heard the sound of Nightgaze’s voice break through the quiet, keeping his gaze on the ground to make sure he did not trip on his way through the exit this time, Rosepaw perked his ears to listen carefully. The Hornet told him that it was time to begin their lesson, and stiffly, the young tom nodded. Yup, ain’t that what we’re here for? He thought silently, before grumbling his actual response. “…Yup. Uh, thanks, I s’pose.” Later, once the older she-cat had led him out and into ThunderClan territory, Nightgaze flashed Rosepaw a bright grin. Being himself, rather than returning it because he found returning happy expressions and/or smiles awkward, Rosepaw just gave her another nod. He expressed his friendly appreciation for others not so much by smiling… more so by teasing and/or simply being decently respectful to them. As Nightgaze turned to face him, Rosepaw blinked, scanning the area briefly as if to avoid making eye contact. When he was finished, he forced himself to look back, just in time for Nightgaze to speak again. The small, dark-pelted she-cat told him that, of course, they would start with the basics. Visibly, a dark coat of disappointment fell over Rosepaw’s face. Lowly, he muttered, “Uh-huh. Naturally.” Before continuing to listen to her speak. She said that once they accomplished that then she would teach him some more cool moves. Rosepaw blinked again as she tilted her head quizzically, and then hesitantly, he began to nod. As he did, he raised his voice slightly, quickly summarizing what all he had already learned. “A’ight. I’ve been taught the basics a few times before, but I’m guessin’ it ain’t anythin’ traumatizin’ to go o’er them real quickly again, eh? Then with the uh… ‘cool’ moves, you called ‘me, ‘ight. Sounds good, n’ I’d be fine with learnin’ those, too. The more the merrier, yup.” When it came to education, yes, the more the merrier- and that mindset was never really going to change for Rosepaw. Unfortunately, this left him permanently unsatisfied, but looking in the bright side of it all, it got him motivated to go far. In the end, it was helpful when it came to training sessions/training in general, so Rosepaw did not care. He was happy with anything that posed a training opportunity.

✽❀✽

~ @Morrigan { Nightgaze } ~

- My characters’ opinions, thoughts, and behaviors are not necessarily a reflection of my own. I can assure you that we are certainly separate beings. -

// WIP Character Biographies * Training Tracker \\

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~