CUT DOWN
THAT APPLE TREE
FOR ME?”

Lyrics from “The Garden” by The Crane Wives

BLISTERPAW
SHADOWCLAN
SHE/HER

APPEARANCE
Blisterpaw is a black tortoiseshell with bright orange spots that have tabby stripes in them, markings almost look explosive and her fur is very spiky. She has bright, piercing green eyes, and her face is half orange-half black, so a chimera tortie. She was also born without her back left leg, but that never stopped her.

PERSONALITY
Blisterpaw is going to be a little ball of rage, and very angry due to reasons that will be described once I get to the plot. She is always so close to exploding, but usually tries her best to not get physical.

PLOT
Obviously, details can be discussed, but the general plot idea goes like this;
Blisterpaw has an older sibling who was born in a litter much before her, aka this sibling is already a warrior.
Their father is not really in the picture, who knows what happened to that guy, but right before Blisterpaw became an apprentice, the mother of these two siblings died. In both litters, these two had been the only survivors of stillborn, because both times the mother was unhealthy.
But, after the mother died, the older sibling completely shut out Blisterpaw, neglecting to be family.
This makes Blisterpaw absolutely resent her sibling, and despise of them.
In the future, the sibling can try and reach out to Blisterpaw, but this makes her even angrier because; Why now? Why not before, when they had the chance?
These details can be discussed

Also, Blisterpaw has a mentor that doesn’t really help with her anger issues. Her mentor will be strict and cold, which just causes this little fuse to get closer and closer to exploding.
Her mentor was specifically chosen to help her learn how to cope with her disability as a warrior, and yes, they do this, but that doesn’t make them nice about it.

Extra plot points for if anyone wants to have their cat interact or have some sort of relationship with Blisterpaw can also be discussed.
Also, I will not be requesting her into the clan quite just yet, at least not until some of the more important roles are filled.

ROLES
Mother-Deceased in StarClan, all details up to you, but must be discussed-0/1

Older Sibling-Must already be a warrior, and look at least a little bit like Blisterpaw, and must have neglected her for a good section of her life, though can try and reach out in the future, details may be discussed-1/1
Lionflop[ @Desert Rain Frog ]

Mentor-This cat was chosen to help her train through being born with three legs, so decipher that however you want as it won’t be the most important detail since she got pretty used to it during kithood, but this cat is also a strict and cold mentor, can be discussed-1/1
Foggymask[ @ghost. ]

FORM
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Relationship with Blisterpaw:
Plot Ideas?:
Other?:
Mention Me:
@IDIOTICBEAN101

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; Yesterday at 03:37 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 01:53 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: “The Devil Knows My Name.”-Blisterpaw Finder

Name: Foggymask

Gender/Pronouns: he/him

Appearance: you drew him :3

Personality: Foggymask is a battle-hardened warrior of ShadowClan. His pale striped fur is criss-crossed with scars from many brutal fights against other Clans. Foggymask's face is set in a permanent scowl, and his voice sounds more like a low growl. Despite being extremely talented in battle and feared by other Clans for his fighting prowess, Foggymask has a softer side that only his closest friends get to see. He enjoys taking short naps in warm patches of sunlight in the camp, but any apprentice that dares disturb his sleep will face the fury of his words, which are sharper than his claws. He’s extremely loyal to Dawnstar and would do anything for her. Foggymask expects the fresh-kill pile to be kept well-stocked at all times. If he finds it empty, he has no qualms about voicing his displeasure loudly until it is replenished. He is extremely territorial and will chase off any cats who dare trespass on ShadowClan’s borders. However, to the few cats he is closest with, Foggymask shows his caring side. He'll spend time with them, laugh and groom them, cheer them up with a smile and a joke. Though he seems like an ill-tempered warrior, Foggymask has a heart of gold for his friends and clanmates that he would protect with his life.

Role: Mentor

Relationship with Blisterpaw: I feel that he would be the mentor you described, but actually enjoys being around Blisterpaw yet doesn't want to say it. The reason? He doesn't really know how to help her, so he just puts up a shield of coldness and is strict. He helps her, but that's the only part of his "mask" that he lets fall. (yes, mask being his suffix has a meaning)

Plot Ideas?: After Blister becomes a warrior, he eventually crumbles and apologizes. He hates himself because he let everything he bottled up spill free and now someone knows everything and he wants to make sure nobody ever gets to know all this stuff but now everything went wrong. He considers killing her to make sure nobody can understand who he is on the inside, past what he presents, but he decides that if he ever wants to be an Enforcer, he can't be a murderer.

Other?: Fun fact, he's caught 2 murderers

Mention Me: @IDIOTICBEAN101

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old June 24th, 2024, 02:01 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost. View Post
Name: Foggymask

Gender/Pronouns: he/him

Appearance: you drew him :3

Personality: Foggymask is a battle-hardened warrior of ShadowClan. His pale striped fur is criss-crossed with scars from many brutal fights against other Clans. Foggymask's face is set in a permanent scowl, and his voice sounds more like a low growl. Despite being extremely talented in battle and feared by other Clans for his fighting prowess, Foggymask has a softer side that only his closest friends get to see. He enjoys taking short naps in warm patches of sunlight in the camp, but any apprentice that dares disturb his sleep will face the fury of his words, which are sharper than his claws. He’s extremely loyal to Dawnstar and would do anything for her. Foggymask expects the fresh-kill pile to be kept well-stocked at all times. If he finds it empty, he has no qualms about voicing his displeasure loudly until it is replenished. He is extremely territorial and will chase off any cats who dare trespass on ShadowClan’s borders. However, to the few cats he is closest with, Foggymask shows his caring side. He'll spend time with them, laugh and groom them, cheer them up with a smile and a joke. Though he seems like an ill-tempered warrior, Foggymask has a heart of gold for his friends and clanmates that he would protect with his life.

Role: Mentor

Relationship with Blisterpaw: I feel that he would be the mentor you described, but actually enjoys being around Blisterpaw yet doesn't want to say it. The reason? He doesn't really know how to help her, so he just puts up a shield of coldness and is strict. He helps her, but that's the only part of his "mask" that he lets fall. (yes, mask being his suffix has a meaning)

Plot Ideas?: After Blister becomes a warrior, he eventually crumbles and apologizes. He hates himself because he let everything he bottled up spill free and now someone knows everything and he wants to make sure nobody ever gets to know all this stuff but now everything went wrong. He considers killing her to make sure nobody can understand who he is on the inside, past what he presents, but he decides that if he ever wants to be an Enforcer, he can't be a murderer.

Other?: Fun fact, he's caught 2 murderers

Alright! I’ll put him as her mentor, and I’ll let you know whenever I request her into the clan!

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 24th, 2024, 08:35 PM

Me when I want her to have the sibling /silly

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 25th, 2024, 09:54 AM

Bump

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 25th, 2024, 01:46 PM

Bap

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:52 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

ok so this isn't one of the roles you listed but i'm going for it anyway ÒvÓ

Name: Cinderpaw

Gender/Pronouns: afab, she/her

Appearance: black mackerel tabby w/ low white, amber eyes and an amputated back right leg || ref

Personality: quiet, sort of judgey and insecure w/ intense internalized ableism. She thinks herself as lesser than because she's had (and still has) a harder time than others adjusting to only having three legs and, because of this, she isn't very ambitious. She's also mute !!

Role: Friend !!

Relationship with Blisterpaw: at first, I think Cinder would likely be very envious of Blister, especially because they share the same disability and yet Blister doesn't seem bothered at all by her's - in fact, she seems to thrive - so Cinder finds it hard to be around her without feeling jealous

Plot Ideas?: perhaps they're put together in a training session and, because Cinder doesn't speak, blister figures she's a good enough cat to vent to and starts approaching her when she Needs to Complain(TM) and from there it's not really spoken aloud, but they start seeking each other out for familiarity or out of habit ?? i have nothing specific in mind rn but i think cinder could use a fiery friend o(-(

Other?: nope !!!
Old June 25th, 2024, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune. View Post
ok so this isn't one of the roles you listed but i'm going for it anyway ÒvÓ

Name: Cinderpaw

Gender/Pronouns: afab, she/her

Appearance: black mackerel tabby w/ low white, amber eyes and an amputated back right leg || ref

Personality: quiet, sort of judgey and insecure w/ intense internalized ableism. She thinks herself as lesser than because she's had (and still has) a harder time than others adjusting to only having three legs and, because of this, she isn't very ambitious. She's also mute !!

Role: Friend !!

Relationship with Blisterpaw: at first, I think Cinder would likely be very envious of Blister, especially because they share the same disability and yet Blister doesn't seem bothered at all by her's - in fact, she seems to thrive - so Cinder finds it hard to be around her without feeling jealous

Plot Ideas?: perhaps they're put together in a training session and, because Cinder doesn't speak, blister figures she's a good enough cat to vent to and starts approaching her when she Needs to Complain(TM) and from there it's not really spoken aloud, but they start seeking each other out for familiarity or out of habit ?? i have nothing specific in mind rn but i think cinder could use a fiery friend o(-(

Other?: nope !!!
Ooooo okay!
I really like her!
They shall become friends!

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:

Last edited by IDIOTICBEAN101; June 25th, 2024 at 02:57 PM.
Old June 25th, 2024, 05:13 PM

I think imma request the silly some time tomorrow

Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Old June 25th, 2024, 10:09 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name
LionFlop
Gender/Pronouns
Male, He/Him
Apperence
Golden With Cream Tail And Mane, Darker Legs And Ears.
Personality
A Normally Kind, Loving Tom But Can Be Aggressive And Cold At Times.
Rank
Warrior
Role
Older Sib!!
Relationship With Blisterpaw
He Completely Ignores Her Mostly, But Will Say Hi Sometimes. He Doesnt Like He Because In Their Mothers Last Moons, He Saw Blister As Their Mothers Favorite.
Plot Ideas
None Really
Other
Hiii! @IDIOTICBEAN101