Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 05:55 PM
Bitternpaw Family Finder!
by silver.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 05:53 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 05:50 PM
Our last days [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 05:47 PM
CAVEKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:46 PM

Old February 7th, 2024, 10:57 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default bees caught in cobwebs [ p ]

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 13 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @furrensic
cryptic ass title lmao

[ 68 / 100 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw settled herself down for a quick rest before returning to the medicine den in the morning to continue working and helping the clan. her paws ached and her bad leg throbbed with pain after being on them all day.

breathing in and breathing out to calm her racing heart, cobwebpaw turned in a circle to settle her small mossy bed. a minute of treading later, she laid down, letting out an audible sigh of relief when the pain was reduced to a dull throb. that's what she gets, for being so stupid and not fighting as hard as she could..

even if she had no mentor to teach her how. closing her eyes, cobweb drifted into a light sleep.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old February 7th, 2024, 01:22 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: bees caught in cobwebs [ p ]

beeblaze doesn't like to get into clan affairs - he's dead, there's little he can do about anything that's happening down there. besides, considering all the drama going on between the four clans right now? he's not sure if he even wants to help, if he could. riverclan was a hot mess. hopefully under birdsnow's rule, they'd act like an actual clan instead of a bunch of dumbasses who like to get killed. he rolls his eyes.

but, there's a select few riverclanner's that's caught his attention. with the lack of a medicine cat, riverclan was screwed — or, will be soon if a new one wasn't decided. there were a few cats down there that seemed to have a bit of knowledge about herbs. annnd, just lounging around gets a little boring. he supposes he can help a little bit. having walked around starclan's territory earlier and grabbing what he could find, beeblaze waits.

it's when a grey molly appears that he speaks up. "you. i've noticed you got a little bit of knowledge about herbs."

[ @finley.exe bad post alert sorry ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old February 8th, 2024, 10:47 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 1
she/they . rc . 13 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @furrensic

[ 69 / 100 ]

cobwebpaw's first response to being sucked into a dream world for the first time was a loud yelp, a jump, and because of her leg, a crashing fall to the ground. her second response was a strained ' 'lo there. ' and a snuffling laugh.

pulling herself to her paws by using her tail for balance, cobweb stood up and squinty-eyed the cat standing in front of her. ' beeblaze? weren't you medicine cat for a bit? i heard a story about you back when i was a kit.. ' she considered this, and blinked at the cat.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old February 22nd, 2024, 01:00 PM
yippee!!!

beeblaze, quite honestly, isn't sure if he's happy that people remember him — or if he's utterly embarrassed considering his ending. "yes. of windclan." he grunts out, eager to change the topic. maybe he's just a bit disappointed in himself. he'd wasted his life as a medicine cat, then his life as a warrior. depressing.

"..decided I'd help you a bit, teach you some stuff." he explains, gesturing towards the plants in front of him. "what do you know so far?"

[ @finley.exe ]

Old March 17th, 2024, 12:46 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @furrensic

[ 134 posts ]

still sluggish from the exhaustion but weirdly invigorated that she was being taught more herbs, cobwebpaw squinted at the other cat. ' ..right. windclan. ' she meowed, then shook her head to clear the tiredness and focus. ' i know some of those. that's chervil, used to.. help bellyaches and nausea.. that's catmint for greencough.. and i know that one, and that one. ' she points to the cobwebs and moss.

' other than that.. i don't know much. dunno why you would even wanna do this with me anyways, seein' as i'm barely helpful t' my clan and the cats in it.. ' cobwebpaw looked guilty, tilting her head down to stare at her paws bashfully. ' it's an honor though, really! ' she sputtered then, not wanting to seem ungrateful. damn, cobweb, really screwing up your chance to work with a medicine cat like this.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:17 PM
yippee!!!

beeblaze clicks his tongue. chervil, catmint, moss and cobwebs. "not too bad," he grunts. he supposed he shouldn't expect someone that's not trained to know more than a few herbs. he's not going to judge too much.

he narrows his eyes at the riverclanner. "I'm sure your clanmates would beg to differ." he responds, voice stern but it was (hopefully) clear he was trying to reassure cobwebpaw. he waves a paw dismissively, moving onwards. he gestures towards the chervil with a nod. "you're right about the chervil, though, it's leaves can also be used to treat infections."

he then gestures to a purple flower with dark green leaves. "that right there – that's borage. used to help queens produce more milk, it can also brinh down fevers." he explains, letting a few moments of silence fall over in case cobwebpaw had any questions. he pushes forward a tall-stemmed thistle. "burdock root," he meows. "the root is good for infection, particularly rat bites."

"dandelion," he says, gesturing towards a yellow flower. "leaves can be used to reduce fevers, and it can also act as a painkiller. any questions so far?"

[ @sillycreatur we're going to ignore how this took over a month,,,sweats. next few posts will be explaining marigold, dock, goldenrod and daisies, honey, poppyseed ]