Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 05:28 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 05:24 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by fawn_
Today 05:13 AM
Word Association
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:47 AM
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 04:45 AM

Old June 21st, 2024, 03:51 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default talons can be surprisingly sharp

( @Ian )

After the meeting, Fadingstar decided to take Talonpaw out for some training. The tom had been an apprentice for way too long at this point; he needed to be warrior-ready as soon as possible. Starlingflight had let him down as a mentor, but he had no intention of repeating the same mistake.

On top of that, this was a good opportunity for him to get a proper read on Talonpaw. The two hadn't interacted in quite a while, so he wasn't entirely sure if he still held the same anger and hate within him that he'd shown previously. His suspicions were that he did, but this would help confirm it.

The leader wanted to start trying to coax Talonpaw's paws onto a better path, where he had better coping strategies than just yelling and insulting. Stars knew both of them would be better off for it, in the long run. And, of course, if he wanted to actually make a difference with RiverClan's youth, he had to dig in and get into the hard, uncomfortable parts of it.

He took Talonpaw down the mountain, to where the land went from rocky to relatively grassy. Here, injuries would hopefully be less likely. His gash still ached dully, but it was healing well. It would likely leave a scar, but it wasn't one he'd be ashamed of. Rookpaw had wanted him to feel shame in it, but he just saw it as a badge of honor, one that said he wouldn't tolerate the murder of his Clan's children without retribution.

Turning to face Talonpaw, he gave him a simple, blunt instruction: "Attack me. Claws optional, I'll follow your decision."
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 30th, 2024, 08:55 PM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: talons can be surprisingly sharp

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

He isn't happy that Fadingstar is his mentor. After all Starlingflight did for him, and now Talonpaw is stuck with the false leader. He did have to admit that Fadingstar lasted longer than expected, but it didn't change the fact that he will crash and burn during the exile. Talonpaw hopes someone will be able to lead them back to their home when that happens, otherwise RiverClan will be done for.

He shoves his thoughts away at Fadingstar's blunt order. His eyes widen in slight surprise, and he unsheathes his claws immediately. Talonpaw is about to rip into Fadingstar with everything he has, but at the last moment he remembers where they are. This is not the time to risk serious injuries (the thought that Fadingstar could kick his ass never crosses his mind) even if he hates the other tom.

Sheathing his claws, the apprentice lunges for the leader. He never learned any battle moves, and it shows in his approach. Talonpaw simply aims for Fadingstar head on, stretching his paws out in the hopes to tackle the leader and pummel Fadingstar with his hind paws.

@occultation

Old July 5th, 2024, 02:03 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: two days for time-sensitive, five days all other including VMs/DMs
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: talons can be surprisingly sharp

( @Ian )

Fadingstar watched as Talonpaw quickly chose to unsheathe his claws; if that was the direction he chose to go, then he really must still hold a lot of anger toward him. The leader unsheathed his own claws, ready to follow suit.

However, Talonpaw quickly changed his mind and sheathed his own claws. Peculiar. Was it because he had a change of heart, or because he realized that injuring his leader during a spar might be a bad idea? Either way, Fadingstar followed him again and sheathed his claws.

The apprentice lunged directly at him, paws outstretched, in a very amateur and hasty move. It was a common thing to see with inexperienced fighters; they didn't know how to assess a situation and attack in a way that wasn't incredibly predictable.

Fadingstar sidestepped Talonpaw's attempt and lashed out with a sheathed paw, attempting to hook his paw under Talonpaw's hind legs and flip him over. If he succeeded, he'd make a move to place a firm (but still gentle) paw on Talonpaw's throat.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.