Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old March 26th, 2024, 12:09 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

Event [#event]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

White tipped paws stepped in front of the Shadowledge, feathery tail lashed with excitement and irritation - a tête-à-tête of naïveté coated eagerness and irritation at the messiness of the last round of patrols… did Shadowclan have such little pride nowadays that such lackadaisical behaviour was something that these felines did not spite holding deep within their hearts as if it was ingrained into their very beings… pitiful… This event would be good for them though, make up for the lack of patrol gatherings, teaching the future of the clan what new things to not put in their mouths and testing the aptitude of the older while getting much needed herbs for their stockade. ”All of Shadowclan gather at my paws, the freckled herbalist yowled, oriental shaped form shifting to a standing position, ”In lieu of doing a round of patrols this time around, we will be having an herb gathering riddle event and for the little ones of the clan I will be giving a lesson on dangerous herbs, new things we should not put in our maws,” his calm tones held a weight of authority but softened when he called for the little ones of the clan, they were nor ever had been the root of his current irritation. Mossy hues settled on the gathering felines, ”kits will come with me and warriors will be going out into the territory to gather the herbs, apprentices are encouraged to participate as well, however, no apprentice should leave camp alone so find your mentor or another warrior - no warrior should be taking more than two additional apprentices, three in total if you have an apprentice of your own. If there is any issues with such, speak to me and we can work something out,” Mossfreckle continued on, ”Once enough of you lot gather around I will give you your first riddle.”

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

~ The Rules ~

• You will need to post your character joining the event, you can join at anytime but for kit lessons I would prefer that you join sooner than later so that they gain the all the knowledge.

• I will post the riddles in the thread and you will figure out the needed herb and make a post of your cat gathering the correct herb - in this thread. I will provide a description of the herb IC so that your character can gather the needed herbs, however, OOC you are free to ask me for hints, look through Mossfreckle’s training tracker, or do research of your own to figure out what the herb is. IC if your character does not know that herb make an OOC note of the correct herb and have your character gather it simply by description, if you know the answer to the riddle OOC then your cat gathering by description will be gathering the correct herb.

• You will be given a certain number of days depending on the difficulty of the riddle, when that time is up I will have Mossfreckle IC say the answer and congratulate those who gathered the proper herbs - there will be no punishments if you miss a round or get the answer wrong, this is simply for fun and to gather herbs in lieu of the usual patrols.

• One post per person in this thread per Mossfreckle post to keep it getting cluttered, please.

• I will keep points - 1 for each proper herb gathered - and the person with the most points by the end of the event will get art by me of a character of their choice; if there is a tie I will do a raffle of all those tied. Those who participate in the kit side of the event will be put in a raffle and I will pick about two users to get art - dependent on how many participants there are.

Round/Lesson One starts March 28th

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 26th, 2024 at 05:32 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 12:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Ooooh, the pretty kitty was calling.

Fogwatcher was one of the first to show up. His eyes were bright with determination and challenge for this event. Although, he had little to no herbal knowledge, so this wasn't going to go very well, but damn he'd still try! Anything to try and impress Mossy!

The splotched silver tom took a seat close to Mossfreckle, blinking a greeting and hoping that the medicine cat would notice him despite the crowd that would soon be gathering around them.

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

There was no way the eager little kitten would be missing this! This was her mama's friend! The other medicine cat! She wanted to learn some cool stuff like her mama! Maybe her siblings didn't like her or what she did for the clan, but that was their loss. She thought her mama was pretty cool though and she was starting to understand just how important she was to the clan!

Rainkit was determined to be important one day too! Perhaps important enough that her family would interact with her more. Important enough that she might find some friends. Important enough that she wouldn't feel so lonely anymore.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 26th, 2024, 12:41 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow flicked her rounded ears in the direction of a yowl cutting across camp, now when they turned their sickly green eyes towards the noise in a slight panic, the words actually being said not fully processing in their mind as they lifted their head up from the mossy nest they were laying on. They gathered themself on shadowy paws and exited the warriors’ den to see Mossfreckle, the shy little thing, announcing a sort of game in lieu of more patrols. More patrols? There was just a round of them, Moonmeadow being on one…that must mean that not many actually returned. The warrior took a deep breath, honestly they should add patrol expectations and responsibilities to apprentice requirements. It certainly will be for their apprentices. Speaking of, Shadowpaw, while technically not theirs, but basically was, said she really liked herb patrols so Moonmeadow made a note to find her before turning to peer around camp for her actual apprentice. Scratchpaw, she wasn’t so sure if the little tom would like the event but it was still good practice that Moonmeadow would like him to have. They could be a little team.

They walked across camp as they shook the sleepiness from their too heavy coat and wiped a paw briefly along their eyes, her head aching at the bright lights so suddenly but nothing that would keep them from helping out the clan. Shadowpaw and Scratchpaw could find them if they wanted to join, they were pretty noticeable after all. A kit lesson would be good as well, maybe teaching the importance of herbs and safety earlier would make em listen a bit better. They settled near the medicine cat apprentice and looked up at him, curiously waiting for the other cats of the camp to join to hear this riddle. Their head drooped just a bit before they shook it to clear the final remnants of sleepiness from it. “Good practice, though I won’t have much luck with the riddles, didn’t get a whole lot of herb lessons outside of descriptions for patrols.” It was muttered to no one in particular but the shadowy feline figured this would be as good a time as any to learn.

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
[ @Fish - Shadowpaw | @Collieheart - Scratchpaw | if the two of you want to join :3]

-@-
Ashkit
| He/him | ShC kit | Moons: 2 | No purrks |

Ashkit looked up from where he was picking at some of shrubs that lined the clearing in boredom and back towards teh main part of the clearing as the sound of loudness entered his ears. It was the cat from…the place…he talked about herbs and how kits should join. Ashkit almost didn’t want to, what if he was made to have to go inside the place. The kit’s oddly wide eyes moved from the cat and over to the place. The jagged entry, the weird smells, the badness. It reminds him of his dream, he doesn’t like that dream. The kit shivered just from the brief thought. In his dreams, he is always caught once he goes into that place. Mama says it's the medicine den, where sick and hurt cats went to get better but it must mean bad things that so many hurt cats went there. Though at the same time…Ashkit was curious and bored.

After fighting with himself for a bit, Ashkit finally got to his paws and made his way over to the gathering group of cats. Settling a bit away from everyone. He was curious but he still refused to go near that place. The bad place. His eyes stayed wide, and stubborn, on the cat that called them to gather. He was interesting enough, the kit supposes.
[Ashkit has a weird thing about the medicine den because he has nightmares that kind of revolve around it?]
Old March 26th, 2024, 01:06 PM
Formerly The Doctor

Status: Sorry guys, I've come down with a bad cold so replies will be late and sloppy. :/
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sick

Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

A herb event? Peculiar. Quietkit didn't harbour much of an interest in herbs, well, at least not yet anyways, but her mother was a medicine cat so she guessed she was inclined to study them? Oh well, mabye it'd be useful. Stalking over, the young she-kit sat herself down near the back of the crowd, away from everyone else.

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Darkcloud immediately gathered at Mossfreckle's call at gathering herbs, finally some work to bury herself into. Being the workaholic that she was Dark would jump at any chance she got to help out wiith any tasks that needed doing but she had been unbelievably this last half-moon since she hadn't seen her friend, friend? It felt weird to call him a friend, acquaintance, Shadefrost, in quite a while and he was usually the only cat she willingly spoke too. Oh well guess he was just strangely busy. Settling down in the shadows, she eagerly awaited to start.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old March 26th, 2024, 01:22 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 7 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] | Heightened Perception [smell] |

Willowpaw padded over, she knew virtually nothing about herbs, but she could probably go off description pretty well. And of course riddles were fun!

[Open for a Warrior or Anyone!]

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!
Old March 26th, 2024, 02:52 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: In Love

┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

WisteriaCrescent had been lounging in the sun when she heard the distant call of MossFreckle. Without a moment's hesitation, she sprang to her feet and dashed over to the source of the call. When she arrived at Shadowledge, WisteriaCrescent saw MossFreckle perched precariously on the edge of a steep drop. With a relieved purr WisteriaCrescent took a moment to dust off her silky white coat, then turned to face the group. Perhaps she'd take TurtlePaw out.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old March 26th, 2024, 03:04 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

welcome back to the show.

today, the amazing, incredible, glorious starling was going live, broadcasting her most recent victory of whatever the hell this was. it was a game, certainly, and she excelled at games. at least, the ones in her head were always so easy to win (certainly it wasn't because she made up the answers). it didn't matter if this was her first time doing a riddle or whatever, she'd win. and if she didn't she'd make her failure a spectacle, something just as entertaining as a conquest. slinking over to mossfreckle, she sat with a contented smile. ready to begin.

cameras starting in three, two...

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; March 26th, 2024 at 04:11 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 04:33 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @Fawn<3 ]
[please note I am only pinging because Mistle is bringing requested items]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker padded into camp just as Mossfreckle called the clan together, her mouth very gently wrapped around a leaf with several extremely dangerous herbs wrapped in it. The molly had taken great care gathering what Mossfreckle had asked her for, trying to keep everything intact. The enforcer padded up to Mossfreckle, carefully placing the bundle at his paws. "Here are the herbs you asked for." She meowed quietly. "I'm certain I don't need to remind you that some of these kits have a habit of putting things in their mouths, and might try something even if you tell them not to. If you need help, don't hesitate to call."

[Mistlewhisker delivered +2 deathberry, +2 nightshade]

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Oh yo, what's this? Mossfreckle was running an event! Hillstrider padded over, curious as to what it was about. It sounded kind of difficult, if he was being honest. He really wasn't that smart, but he could use a little more activity around the clan, so he might as well try! He waved his tail at Mossfreckle in greeting from where he sat at the edge of the crowd.

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside, and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Oh! Oh oh oh! An event? For kits? That's incredible! Amazing! Exciting! AND FRECKLE IS RUNNING IT!!!! Birdkit streaked out of the nursery and towards her beloved big brother, almost slamming into his side when she arrived. She beamed up at him, ready to learn. Or do Birdkit's equivalent of learning, which is stare absently into space while information goes in one ear and out the other.
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 26th, 2024 at 04:46 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 06:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Her tattered ears turned towards the yowl that bounced around the camp. She lifted her head from her paws and peered at the one yowling. Mossfreckle. Dawnstar got up from where she was resting and leaned into a stretch. She could hear joints popping and stood straight again. She listened to the medicine cat chatter as she vigorously shook her body, flinging bits of pine from her coat.

All she gathered from this event was that they would be hunting herbs with side lessons for kits. Dawnstar debated returning to her den or participating. Doubting she could return to resting, she padded over to the rest of the cats gathering and sat down. She didn't mind roaming around, looking for herbs if it helped the clan. She wasn't crazy about this riddle thing, but whatever she was sure they'd figure it out. With the warmer weather, it was the perfect time for this. She highly doubted there was much if any progress with patrols. So she figured she should put in the work to fix that.

On a hotter day, she should see about holding a frog-hunting event. With the lynx gone, playing in the mud could be fun, and she did want to see how well some of these cats could hunt frogs. Dawnstar, pulling small pine needles that poked pink scar tissue, proceeded to groom old scars, and waited for this little game to begin.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old March 26th, 2024, 06:44 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Quietly, a mere specter on the wind, Lostspark took her head at the head of her den. She would oversee Mossfreckle's event from afar - he had mentioned it to her, gotten her approval and whatnot beforehand. To Lostspark, it was another test to see if he had his herbs straight, now that she was done teaching him all she knew - all she had learned from Elmshadow and then on her own afterward.

Lostspark didn't intend to intervene unless something went dreadfully wrong. She was merely here to spectate, and she'd be lying if she said something akin to pride didn't spark in her chest as she watched Mossfreckle handle this on his own.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.