Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
We won't take more...
Last post by Daragca
Today 06:07 AM
Settling in [p]
by Rani
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:38 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:00 AM
October Gathering
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:44 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:50 AM

Old March 10th, 2024, 03:41 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Bump Policy: Psst. •{ Anytime, as long as it's not just that second! }•
My Mood: Bored
Default // × The Raven and the Sparrow × \\ - Sign ups + trailer

The Raven
and the
Sparrow

﹏﹏☬﹏﹏

⚠ IMPORTANT !! ⚠
Hello!
The roleplay, plot, characters, and everything you see here is all made from my own brain. If this seems like this is copied/related to any other work that you notice, please don't pester me about it. Also, please do not copy anything, no acceptions. This will also be posted on IbisPaint, and i will have a Discord soon, so you can see the comics/roleplays/other also there. ( Links soon ! ) This roleplay also may contain blood mentions, gore details, etc. I recommend mature audience. If you have any further questions or concerns, DM me.

Total count: 0 - Missing count: 0 - Placeholders: 1
(Missing means fallen or come down from hiding, and characters without players are open for taking.)

Gian
﹏﹏☬﹏﹏
None

Florkin
﹏﹏☬﹏﹏
Kiln / Missing wing / Friend with squirrel-or Tartus (@TheFateSeeker_88)
Hilton / Captured by gang after attempting to retrieve Kiln / bat wings (Open)

Wickin
﹏﹏☬﹏﹏
None

Walkers
﹏﹏☬﹏﹏
Tartus / Friends with Kiln (Open)
Hiatus / Cat with horns / Tartus's brother (Open)

Heldge / Gang leader / Discovered Kiln and flying creatures, and wants them (Open)
Gangsters (Open)

Humans
﹏﹏☬﹏﹏
None

Overall Rules

﹏﹏☬﹏﹏
Please respect, and take care of my thread. Do not make this a trash thread that is boring. This took me a long time to make and I want people to enjoy it. This includes that you may not criticize anyone's character, style, or plot. You may not say things or do things for others' characters, (e.g. your post: My character does this and smiles at you. Your character waves back. You may not make others characters wave ( or do anything ) unless they have done it in a previous post. ).

Please do not try to be overpowered or make other people feel encroached or ganged up on. This means you may not power play, or make your character super powerful and the main character and is the star of the show. I will not allow that. You may not gang up on someone and make them weak or make them "feel" something in your character's aura or something like that.

Your posts have to be at least 5+ sentences long and no max. Let's please make our posts in order of time, and not respond to a post from like, two pages ago. If you do not post for at least 1 months, your character may go missing. If you have any other questions or concerns about this, dm me please.

You may not have any inappropriate (16+) content in your posts, and this includes NSFW, cursing, (although i think all those are covered by the staff, ( I LOVE YOU STAFFF ! ) I am still taking precautions.) etc. Gore or violence may be posted here, but in a manner that thinks that kids under 10 are here. If you feel uncomfortable with any of my rules, please let me know ( or, you know, not participate? I will make an 10- thread soon I'm sorry kids...)

** YOU MAY HAVE A TOTAL OF 3 CHARACTERS**

ssomeethiiingg

Gian
Gian folk are elf-like humans in their first form, with horns and pointy ears. Gian folk are like werewolves, too. They transform when the moon is up into a giant stone creature that can be up to fifty feet tall with dragon-like tails and long, branching horns. Their faces are a little more in a shape of a dragons, more pointed and rocky. Gians also tend to be a little more religious, since their second form is stronger depending on the more full the moon is, so they slightly worship the moon and sky.

Florkin
Florkin are human-like creatures with wings of any kind and colour, ranging from bird to even bug wings. Florkin are known to be the oldest and wisest of the tribes, some rumored to have some kind of magical bond with the earth.

Wickin
Wickin folk are also known in the real world as witches or humans with magical abilities. Wickin are humans, Florkin, or walkers that have turned to the magical side of the world and was taught by the spirits and fates how to bend reality and the fabrics of the elements.

Walkers
Walkers are a tribe engulfed in the sickness with humans, unable to run from the devastation that placed its claws over the earth. Walkers are humans with animals parts [e.g. tails, heads, ears, claws, etc.] of any animal. Walkers are also known to be the second to arrive on earth, helping with farming and forestry around the earth.

Humans
Humans are head-to-toe normal humans who have been engulfed by the sickness long ago to start the great war. A human named Jerùd broke a rules and made everyone go to madness, starting the great war and the losses of light.

﹏﹏ ☬ ﹏﹏

꧁ TRAILER ꧂

We were all in peace. Humans, Walkers, Wickins, Gians, and Florkins. But humans and walkers started to turn... To and evil cause. They broke rules, started to go insane. Slowly... Slowly the sickness took over them. War and rage and hunting and killing spread throughout the sacred earth that once was so scared and joyful know depleting to ashes. Some tried to fight back against this horrid sickness, but they never came back again. They forgot about us as we ran and hid. We hid for so long they forgot the old ways and languages. But then... One of us fell.

A kid hiding from the rest of his family for loving the one below which he never found after he found himself in a storm, with nowhere to go. He crashed in a city dump where someone found him and helped him. Maybe one day someone would come for him. For some winged people, this was a great thing, and he may be able to bring peace again. But for others... This was a declaration of war. He had lost his wing and taken shelter with a kind walker with squirrel features. Sadly, he couldn't figure out how to make a new wing,and is still working on it. They both hope the best for eachother, and jope they could just go home.
﹏﹏☬﹏﹏
JayFeather: "We're siblings. We have the same dad."
BreezePelt: *cringes insanely*

Last edited by TheFateSeeker_88; April 5th, 2024 at 06:07 PM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 04:39 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Default Re: // × The Raven and the Sparrow × \\ - Sign ups + trailer

﹏﹏☬﹏﹏

Name: ~
Pronouns/sexuality: ~
Personality: ~
Description: ~ { 3 sentences ? }
Tribe: ~
Other: ~
~ : @TheFateSeeker_88 : ~

﹏﹏☬﹏﹏

Last edited by TheFateSeeker_88; April 5th, 2024 at 05:53 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2024, 10:47 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

꧁ SIGN-UPS ARE NOW OPEN !!! ꧂
﹏﹏☬﹏﹏

Go wild, guys! It's still a WIP and the trailer, map, allegiances, roles, etc. will be changing (probably) frequently! Have fun, and I'll notify you whenever the roleplay thread is open !!

﹏﹏☬﹏﹏
Old April 5th, 2024, 05:44 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

@TheFateSeeker_88
placeholder but i dont really get an understanding of it :P
Old April 5th, 2024, 05:47 PM
Fandomologist - Spooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopard. View Post
@TheFateSeeker_88
placeholder but i dont really get an understanding of it :P
Its basically a roleplay where there is a lot of places and stuff and most of the roleplayers are either flying or mythic creatures and some are on land who forgot the old days and peace and stuff, and they call that the "sickness". Sorry if that was a lack of info!