Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Sweetclaw finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:38 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Beaan
Today 05:37 PM
Quietcloud finder
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:37 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:36 PM
DaUwULord's Characters
Last post by DaUwULord
Today 05:31 PM

Old June 16th, 2024, 11:29 AM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Spooky
Default Finder for all of my kitties!

[CENTER]What's up brothers!☝️ I am absurdly bored and I wanna rp again after not being here for a week! So..uh..this! I'm gonna be entirely honest, this is mostly for my loners, Dominic, Mars, and Theo. But my clan kitties can't go missing, so..yay? I have Venomstrike and Starrynight in shc, Twilightforest and Silverecho in thc, and Sunnypurr in wind. This is still kinda a wip, but im so horribly bored. Bye yall!

Last edited by ollie; June 17th, 2024 at 10:07 AM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 11:30 AM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Finder for all of my kitties!

Was Dis? FIRST POST PLACEHOLDER
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! With Help Of WCO Members, "Savage's Decent" Is Its Name. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old June 17th, 2024, 07:27 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Hey!

I am very sorry for the lack of detail that is going to be in this post- but I’m rushing now to find Rosekit a mentor, so if this looks like some desperate attempt at finding a relationship, that would be why. ^^ I will try and provide as much detail as I can with the six minutes I have, lol.

So speaking of mentoring Rosekit- I’m looking for someone to mentor him now that he’s six moons old, and seeing as Silverecho already has an apprentice, I thought I would ask if you’d be interested in Twilightforest being Rosekit’s mentor. I would like to explain their dynamic, plot ideas, any of that- but I’m not clear on Twilightforest’s personality, so… whoops! As for Rosekit, here, have a bunch of detail!

Biogroahy: Here
References: Here (drawn by @/Starphobia), Here (drawn by @/SnowheartTC), and the officially accurate image of his facial scar is Here
Notice: Rosekit is going to enter his EXTRA rebellious phase once he becomes an apprentice… so I would just prepare for/keep an eye out for some teenage angst if you want to accept this.

Again- would write about dynamic and things if I could, but for now, you could read some about Rosekit to get to know the character and see how you would feel about their possible mentor/apprentice relationship! So sorry for the shortness of this, I sort of couched it up in a second or two. With that said, have a nice day, and enjoy roleplaying Twilightforest!

~ @ollie ~

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; June 17th, 2024 at 07:27 PM.
Old June 17th, 2024, 07:40 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend-Wondering View Post
Hey!

I am very sorry for the lack of detail that is going to be in this post- but I’m rushing now to find Rosekit a mentor, so if this looks like some desperate attempt at finding a relationship, that would be why. ^^ I will try and provide as much detail as I can with the six minutes I have, lol.

So speaking of mentoring Rosekit- I’m looking for someone to mentor him now that he’s six moons old, and seeing as Silverecho already has an apprentice, I thought I would ask if you’d be interested in Twilightforest being Rosekit’s mentor. I would like to explain their dynamic, plot ideas, any of that- but I’m not clear on Twilightforest’s personality, so… whoops! As for Rosekit, here, have a bunch of detail!

Biogroahy: Here
References: Here (drawn by @/Starphobia), Here (drawn by @/SnowheartTC), and the officially accurate image of his facial scar is Here
Notice: Rosekit is going to enter his EXTRA rebellious phase once he becomes an apprentice… so I would just prepare for/keep an eye out for some teenage angst if you want to accept this.

Again- would write about dynamic and things if I could, but for now, you could read some about Rosekit to get to know the character and see how you would feel about their possible mentor/apprentice relationship! So sorry for the shortness of this, I sort of couched it up in a second or two. With that said, have a nice day, and enjoy roleplaying Twilightforest!

~ @ollie ~

Eee!! I love his character I'll add in depth personalities and descriptions of my kitties very soon, promise! I'll work on their bios as well tomorrow! I'll do twi first! I could link it when it's done if ya want? I would say yes, but I you probably want his personality and stuff, so yay! Motivated to do this tomorrow:33

Old June 17th, 2024, 07:50 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Never

Oh, no problem! It took me, like, two months to finally toss out my biographies. If you could link it once it’s done, that would be amazing, thank you so much! Anyway, I’d be alright with whatever personality he would have, but I am interested in it, so I’ll check out the biopiracy once it’s out! Would it be alright if I go ahead and submit Rosekit’s ceremony request?

~ @ollie ~

I have left WCO due to recovery purposes. For more detail, consider checking my last visitor message on my profile, and if it ever gets buried beneath anything else, feel free to repost it. With that said, I wish the best for this site and everybody involved, so stay as happy and healthy as you can, everyone.

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; June 17th, 2024 at 07:50 PM.
Old June 18th, 2024, 08:06 AM

Yep! That'd be fine:3 @Weekend-Wondering