Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Help for the sick! (Event)
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 11:06 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Today 11:03 AM
Wolfpaw interaction finder...
by Beaan
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:42 AM
Silentpaw Love Finder! 0-0
Last post by Beaan
Today 10:36 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 10:35 AM

Old April 28th, 2020, 03:19 PM

My Mood: Distracted
Default Walk in the Moonlight {OPEN}

{Anyone is welcome to join in, just looking for some friends or another cat taking a night stroll to interact with. Open to any sort of plotting too}

Her small paws softly padded on the ground as she strolled quietly, taking in the sounds of the night. Crickets rang out with their song, and the branches creaked in the wind, the woods rustled ever so softly with life. As Aspenpool listened to this melody the moon shined down upon her through the branches above.

What am I doing here?

Aspenpool thought to herself. The nightmares had been ongoing even before her parents had passed. She always had problems sleeping and hated rustling around in the den and disturbing others. So many times she would get up and walk through the territory.

I would do anything for some sleep.

She never talked much about these issues with others. She was too worried that there was something wrong with her on such a deep level that it couldn't even be fixed. So she dealt with them quietly on nights like this. Aspenpool kept going with no real destination. Just trying to pass the time until morning.
Old April 28th, 2020, 03:30 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Walk in the Moonlight {OPEN}

(Oh no! I just saw you said this was for Riverclan! I can delete this if you want!)

Mouse yawned as he woke up from a deep sleep. He got up, trotting out of the barn. He needed to clear his head. He headed into the forest, not really knowing where he was going. Why do I keep having that dream...That happened a long time ago... He shook his short black pelt, trying to clear his head. He decided he would do some night hunting and started to smell around for prey.

Mouse's amber eyes studied the forest for any signs of movement. He saw a mouse and crouched, looking almost invisible with his black pelt at night. He leaped at the mouse, biting it's neck and killing it. He suddenly smelled the strong scent of cat. He turned, seeing a she-cat walking in the forest and heading straight for him.

Mouse quickly grabbed his mouse, and jumped into the nearest tree. He lay down, looking at the cat as she walked through the forest. "What's a pretty cat like you doing walking through a forest at night," he called down to the she-cat. @Camilla

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; April 28th, 2020 at 03:32 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 05:41 PM

{ @wolfnight Mouse is a rouge right? Aspenpool is on the edge of the territory so I guess it would make sense that she could run into a rouge! We can play it out (: }

Aspenpool was startled at the sound of a voice. She flinched back for a second before gazing up at the tom. "Oh- I uh..." She started, not really knowing what to say. "Just taking a walk. Hard to sleep some nights." Even that was more information than she wished to share with strangers. "And what brings you out on such a quiet night?" she asked in her usual soft spoken voice. She was a bit weary of loners and rouges and was still a bit on edge as she spoke. Her body stayed tense as she gazed at the tom, her pale green eyes seeming brighter in the moonlight.
Old April 28th, 2020, 05:54 PM

@Camilla (Yeah, Mouse is a rouge.)

Mouse nodded, agreeing with her. "Well, I don't think you should be wandering around these dangerous woods alone..." He grabbed the mouse and hopped out of the tree. "Especially a pretty she-cat like you." He flashed a flirty smile before walking over to her, sitting down. "A warm mouse usually helps me fall asleep. Here, have mine." He pushed the mouse over to her with his paw. "I'm Mouse, by the way."

Charries
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:08 PM

Aspenpool sighed quietly, the tension leaving her body as she relaxed a bit and sat, wrapping her tail around her paws. To her it was a bit funny to think about sharing a meal with a lone cat. She really tended to keep to her clan and didn't interact with anyone outside of that regularly. She reached her paw out towards Mouse, accepting the offer for it would be rude to tell someone no that was being so suspiciously generous. "Kind of you. Thank you." She said simply. "I'm Aspenpool. I haven't seen you around before and I walk this way often. I'm up most nights..." She looked at him for a moment, but felt this was more of a game than a threat. Not to mention this was more interesting than the many walks alone she had taken in the darkness before.
@wolfnight

Last edited by Camilla; April 28th, 2020 at 06:29 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:36 PM

Mouse smiled as she accepted the mouse. "Aspenpool. A pretty name for a pretty she-cat." He flashed another flirty smile and shook his pelt. "I don't really come here...I'm glad I came this way. If I didn't I wouldn't have met you." He shook his short black pelt, almost impossible to see. He watched her with his bright amber eyes. "I see why you walk around here. The night is great, and you can really see the moon here." He looked up at the sky, able to see the moon through the trees.
@Camilla

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; April 28th, 2020 at 06:37 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:49 PM

{ @wolfnight Wish Aspenpool was closer in age to Mouse- I quite like him :P}

Aspenpool smiled a bit, the young tom was sweet and harmless. "How sweet, It has been nice to meet you tonight as well, Mouse." As he gazed up at the sky, she did as well. " It's amazing right. So bright tonight." The moon represented all the wonder she had ever had about what was out there. It made her feel at peace. "This is a wonderful spot for star watching. So you couldn't sleep either huh?" She said with a smirk.
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:57 PM

@Camilla (I was actually thinking of making him older. Like maybe...25 moons? I just think it would be better for his personality.)

Mouse nodded as Aspenpool talked about the stars and moon. When she asked if he couldn't sleep either he turned to look at her quickly. "W-what? No, no way. I slept as sound as a kit." He laughed awkwardly and gave his chest fur an embarrassed lick. He shook his pelt, trying to calm him nerves.

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; April 28th, 2020 at 06:57 PM.
Old April 28th, 2020, 08:23 PM

{ @wolfnight I do think that would be fitting! I actually thought he was older until I read his bio.}

Aspenpool's eyes opened a bit wider as she heard the hesitation in his voice. She couldn't help but wonder if he also had nightmares. If when he closed his eyes it was a constant battle of needing to sleep, but not wanting to.

Of course not. Only you have these problems.

She would lay awake so long that the sun would come up, and camp would bustle with activity, but Aspenpool would be oh so tried. It made everything she did a bit harder, and was a huge reason she tended to be a bit quiet at times. She just never felt like she had the energy to talk.

"Really, is that so?" She said, squinting her eyes a bit. He definitely had more reason to be out in the woods then a late night snack. "I'm glad, Mouse." She said with a smile. He felt a bit mysterious to her and she liked that.

Last edited by Camilla; April 28th, 2020 at 08:24 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 03:33 PM

(I think I am going to change his age. Sorry for the late reply.)

Mouse shifted on his paws, seeing Aspenpool's eyes widening. Does she know about my dreams? He shook his pelt, not sure what she was thinking. He sighed with relief as she continued to talk. "Yeah, I just like to take moon-lit walks, and maybe meet a pretty she-cat. Must be my lucky night." He flashed another flirty smile, gaining his confidence again. "So, you take moon-lit walks a lot?" Maybe I can see her more offten!
@Camilla

Charries

Last edited by Polaris; April 29th, 2020 at 03:34 PM.