Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:42 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 01:09 AM

Old April 30th, 2024, 10:22 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default "I Didn't Mean Shooting for the Stars Literally!!!" Rabbitdream thread!

Here is a dedicated Rabbitpaw dream thread because he has quite a few of them! All dreams started before this post will be kept separated with links to each thread here. Though going forward any dream encounters will be shared here!

Active Dreams | Not In Thread
"And The Stars Turned With New Eyes" History w/ Blazingstar
"The Stars Say" Tree Climbin w/ Blackfoot
"Oh, What's that in the Shadows!" ShadowWind History w/ Cinderblaze

Active Dreams | In Thread

"Spooky Scary Kitty Cats" w/ Shadowpetal

Active Dream Walks | In Thread

Pending Dream Walks | In Thread
Stumbling down the Rabbit hole - Winterpaw WC
Peering into Wonderland - Tallgrass WC
A Cheshire? No I’m the Rabbit! - Cloverkit SHC

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 12th, 2024 at 07:40 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 06:05 PM
Your Local Spider

Default Re: "I Didn't Mean Shooting for the Stars Literally!!!" Rabbitdream thread!

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: Cat got your tongue? | Part Manx cat

Well, Rabbitpaw would say that he was pretty knowledgable on what it felt like to be pulled into Starclan in one of his dreams at this point. I mean he had met Blazingstar, and then an old Shadowclan deputy, and then a thunderclan cat! It was so cool that he's been able to learn so much from the stars and it makes him wonder why he was cursed by them at times. Maybe it wasn't that they didn't want him to be a warrior but rather it was something else that he did to be cursed? Rabbitpaw wasn't sure but what he was sure of was that when he blinked open his green eyes that something wasn't quite the same in this dream as it was in other dreams. It felt darker, more twisted somehow, it was the kind of feeling that when he acknowledged it the feeling would shift and scurry away from him. Never letting him place a paw on it. Rabbitpaw wasn't sure why but just as he always did in dreams, he started with getting to his paws and looking around for the cat that pulled him here. When the blonde apprentice looked at them, it sent a shiver down his spine but he wasn't sure why. "H-hello." He greeted, a little less sure of himself as he usually was.
[ @Moondapple - Shadowpetal ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 4th, 2024, 02:07 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: "I Didn't Mean Shooting for the Stars Literally!!!" Rabbitdream thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: Cat got your tongue? | Part Manx cat

Well, Rabbitpaw would say that he was pretty knowledgable on what it felt like to be pulled into Starclan in one of his dreams at this point. I mean he had met Blazingstar, and then an old he blinked open his green eyes that something wasn't quite the same in this dream as it was in other Shadowclan deputy, and then a thunderclan cat! It was so cool that he's been able to learn so much from the stars and it makes him wonder why he was cursed by them at times. Maybe it wasn't that they didn't want him to be a warrior but rather it was something else that he did to be cursed? Rabbitpaw wasn't sure but what he was sure of was that whendreams. It felt darker, more twisted somehow, it was the kind of feeling that when he acknowledged it the feeling would shift and scurry away from him. Never letting him place a paw on it. Rabbitpaw wasn't sure why but just as he always did in dreams, he started with getting to his paws and looking around for the cat that pulled him here. When the blonde apprentice looked at them, it sent a shiver down his spine but he wasn't sure why. "H-hello." He greeted, a little less sure of himself as he usually was.

Shadowpetal's ear twitches as she heard a cat call out a shy greeting. She turned around to see a young apprentince from the living world a few rabbit bounds away from her. Well, well, well. Looks like a living cat has stumbled into the dark forest~ I think this cat would be the perfect toy to play with~ Gotta make sure I can make them trust me though~ She shook out her fur and she made it seem like there was stars in it. She made herself look like a Starclan cat. Ugh, Starclan! Those happy go lucky rats! Protecting the living clans and their oh so precious warrior code! I would die again before I had to join them! She shook her head a tiny bit to rid of the thoughts. She padded up to the apprentince, the sound of the wind rushing in the grass of the fields silencedher pawsteps. When she was finally Infront of the you Molly she put on a friendly face. "Why hello there young one~ Looks like you have met me in your dreams~ I hope you can relax and get away from your problems hear dearie~" She mewed and she slinked around the young cat brushing her tail under the cats chin. I can't wait to get this awful starry disguise off my fur after this! I hate how I look so cute and innocent!
Old May 6th, 2024, 06:13 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Cat got your tongue? | Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw glanced towards a voice that sounded very suddenly there in the otherwise still air. It startled him but he quickly calmed down when he realized that it was a starclan cat, they appear to be Shadowclan based on their scent but he wasn’t completely sure because this seemed to be more windclan territory than any pine trees like he’s been told that Shadowclan territory is full of. The molly seemed friendly enough but something about this was odder than his other starclan dreams, he pushed that feeling down though. He was probably just spooked from the living problems lately like minks and Riverclan. Rabbitpaw huffed as she ran her tail against him like he was some sort of kit and he as respectfully as he could, stepped away a bit. “I’m not a kit, please don’t do that, thank you.” Then with a tilt of his head, the apprentice continued, staring curiously at the she-cat, “Why am I here? Ooooo Are you going to teach me something? Most of my Starclan dreams I have gotten lessons.

Old May 6th, 2024, 08:29 PM

Quote:

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Cat got your tongue? | Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw glanced towards a voice that sounded very suddenly there in the otherwise still air. It startled him but he quickly calmed down when he realized that it was a starclan cat, they appear to be Shadowclan based on their scent but he wasn’t completely sure because this seemed to be more windclan territory than any pine trees like he’s been told that Shadowclan territory is full of. The molly seemed friendly enough but something about this was odder than his other starclan dreams, he pushed that feeling down though. He was probably just spooked from the living problems lately like minks and Riverclan. Rabbitpaw huffed as she ran her tail against him like he was some sort of kit and he as respectfully as he could, stepped away a bit. “I’m not a kit, please don’t do that, thank you.” Then with a tilt of his head, the apprentice continued, staring curiously at the she-cat, “Why am I here? Ooooo Are you going to teach me something? Most of my Starclan dreams I have gotten lessons.

The she-cat huffed a bit as the little cat backed off. "I'm not a kit" Hmph! They sure look like one! The little Molly seemed a little frightened by something. Lets take a little peek in that wretched clan cat mind of yours~ She peeped into the cats mind and saw images of large minks and some sort of weird Riverclan cats. Hmph! I suppose I can work with this fear. It is quite stupid I must admit. Oh well~ The "stars" in her pelt glistened as she shifted and sat down. Teach you something? Of course I will~ I know about the mink attacks so why don't we work on something based on that~ She mewed in a sweet voice. That apprentince can learn some of the dark forest moves... Then... I can slowly make them join the dark forest~ '
(Btw I do not hate your character. This is just for rp. Also I would eventually like to lure them into the dark forest. When they "Attackn them" *no wounds on yours* I give you permission to harm mine so you can escape.)
Old May 9th, 2024, 11:50 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw supposed that it made sense that this strange StarClan cat knew about the minks, after all they watch over the clans so of course they know about the minks. It was still weird though that she seemed to read his thoughts so easily. But the star warrior was offering him lessons to focus on the minks and that sounds really good! Really important and good to know info so the blonde apprentice found himself nodding his head excitedly as he hopped to his paws with a grin. "Fighting minks sounds good! I could use the moves in other places as well!" Like against the fish, but he kept that to himself. It would be good to know for any situation from outsiders to other clans to predators, Rabbitpaw would be ready to defend Windclan no matter what.

Rabbitpaw tilted his head a bit as he waited for the star warrior to start with the first demonstration or explanation of what she wants him to learn. "What will we be learning? I've already learned basics for battling! Like this," The apprentice showed off his battle crouch, his stance wide and slightly lowered; his ears pinned to his skull and his eyes narrowed; his claws unsheathed into the soil beneath him and his stubby tail, unable to tuck and uneeding to, lashed once. "And also things like this!" The apprentice made sure to keep his paws away from the StarClan warrior as he threw his paw forward, swiping at an invisible enemy, hooking his claws back like Crowtooth told him to. Then he hopped back into a normal stand, and recounted other things, rambling, "We also went over what to aim for and what to protect! Like your tail, paws, throat, eyes, hips, and other things.."

The apprentice trailed off, allowing the warrior to start the lesson now that she knew what Rabbitpaw already knew.
[ I'm fine with that but keep in mind that dream injuries don't carry into the waking world unless Shadowpetal has the nightmare fuel purrk ]

Old May 10th, 2024, 10:16 PM

Quote:

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw supposed that it made sense that this strange StarClan cat knew about the minks, after all they watch over the clans so of course they know about the minks. It was still weird though that she seemed to read his thoughts so easily. But the star warrior was offering him lessons to focus on the minks and that sounds really good! Really important and good to know info so the blonde apprentice found himself nodding his head excitedly as he hopped to his paws with a grin. "Fighting minks sounds good! I could use the moves in other places as well!" Like against the fish, but he kept that to himself. It would be good to know for any situation from outsiders to other clans to predators, Rabbitpaw would be ready to defend Windclan no matter what.

Rabbitpaw tilted his head a bit as he waited for the star warrior to start with the first demonstration or explanation of what she wants him to learn. "What will we be learning? I've already learned basics for battling! Like this," The apprentice showed off his battle crouch, his stance wide and slightly lowered; his ears pinned to his skull and his eyes narrowed; his claws unsheathed into the soil beneath him and his stubby tail, unable to tuck and uneeding to, lashed once. "And also things like this!" The apprentice made sure to keep his paws away from the StarClan warrior as he threw his paw forward, swiping at an invisible enemy, hooking his claws back like Crowtooth told him to. Then he hopped back into a normal stand, and recounted other things, rambling, "We also went over what to aim for and what to protect! Like your tail, paws, throat, eyes, hips, and other things.."

The apprentice trailed off, allowing the warrior to start the lesson now that she knew what Rabbitpaw already knew.
[ I'm fine with that but keep in mind that dream injuries don't carry into the waking world unless Shadowpetal has the nightmare fuel purrk ]

(Yeh I ment your cat could give mine wounds if ur fine with that.) Shadowpetal smirked inside as she saw the eager apprentince. Stupid apprentince! You really shouldn't trust me so easily..! Oh well! The stupider the better I supose~ She made a smile as she watched the apprentince. Not the worst but really not to great. Oh welll~ I can whip them into shape~ She waited for Rabbitpaw to finish then let out a purr of approval. Very good dearie! I see you are learning well~ Now we start with my lesson~ She mewed and stretched out her muscles really fast. Alright dearie, first things first. Make sure you know your strengths before launching into a battle. If you do that you might be torn to shreds! For example, for your small size you might be good at speed attacks or confusing your enemy. You could weave between their legs or quickly dive in for a attack then jump back. She mewed waving her tail. Why don't you try some speed attacks? Let me show you dearie~ She crouched down and very quickly rushed forward clawing the air swiftly Infront of her then jumped away. Notice how I was quick and precise. If you are to slow, your enemy could claw you and you would be injured. Now why don't your try? She sat back down and curled her tail around her paws.
Old May 12th, 2024, 11:25 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: None| Part Manx cat

Right, speed attacks, he could do that pretty well, he was a Windclan cat after all. The speed was in their brand, and Rabbitpaw was pretty fast even for a Windclan cat, sometimes it felt like he was built for running but also he thinks he's a bit too tall to dive under legs without bumping into them and probably falling back unless they were a really big cat. But oh! He could aim to knock the legs from others if he got more strength built but for now he was a bit too small to be trying anything like that so for now, speed attacks. Rabbitpaw watched carefully as the Starclan cat showed off a hit. Alright, he could do what he thinks. With a little more thought put into it, after all he wanted to catch the other feline off guard from suddenly springing forward than waiting for the other cat to be ready. After all in a real fight there was no waiting for the other to be ready for you they just suddenly appeared, claws blazing. At least, from what he's heard and learned about fighting.

Rabbitpaw shot forward towards the other feline and darted to her side, planning to throw a paw out at her back paw, claws sheathed of course, as he ran by. Then he kept running regardless of if the hit landed or not and when he was a few paces away from the Starclan cat he pivoted on his paws to turn and face her head on. He already had an idea of what he was going to do next but the apprentice waited, crouched down in the battle stance he showed off earlier, waiting for the Starclan cat's reaction before moving forward. Maybe she would offer advice before they continued, maybe she would ask Rabbitpaw to continue, he didn't know so he decided to wait until he got the all clear to continue the spar.

Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM

Quote:

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: None| Part Manx cat

Right, speed attacks, he could do that pretty well, he was a Windclan cat after all. The speed was in their brand, and Rabbitpaw was pretty fast even for a Windclan cat, sometimes it felt like he was built for running but also he thinks he's a bit too tall to dive under legs without bumping into them and probably falling back unless they were a really big cat. But oh! He could aim to knock the legs from others if he got more strength built but for now he was a bit too small to be trying anything like that so for now, speed attacks. Rabbitpaw watched carefully as the Starclan cat showed off a hit. Alright, he could do what he thinks. With a little more thought put into it, after all he wanted to catch the other feline off guard from suddenly springing forward than waiting for the other cat to be ready. After all in a real fight there was no waiting for the other to be ready for you they just suddenly appeared, claws blazing. At least, from what he's heard and learned about fighting.

Rabbitpaw shot forward towards the other feline and darted to her side, planning to throw a paw out at her back paw, claws sheathed of course, as he ran by. Then he kept running regardless of if the hit landed or not and when he was a few paces away from the Starclan cat he pivoted on his paws to turn and face her head on. He already had an idea of what he was going to do next but the apprentice waited, crouched down in the battle stance he showed off earlier, waiting for the Starclan cat's reaction before moving forward. Maybe she would offer advice before they continued, maybe she would ask Rabbitpaw to continue, he didn't know so he decided to wait until he got the all clear to continue the spar.

Shadowpetal emediately noticed the apprentince shoot towards her. She quickly dodged the attack and spun around to face the cat. She unsheathed her claws but quickly sheathed them. Gotta remember i'm a loyal "Starclan" cat. I would NEVERtrain with my clawsss. She thought sarcastically. I must admit that apprentince was faster than I suspected. I can work with this~ "Nice work dear! You are quite the fast one. I will say you attack was a little clumsy. You need to keep it neat and quick. Allow me to demonstrate." She had to lower herself closer to the ground so she could be on the same level as the cat. She sped forward giving a swift but strong hit at their hind legs as she rushed past. She quickly turned and got into a ready stance. Hopefully I wasn't to rough on the midgit. Don't want to hurt them~ Then we cant train anymore~