Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 12th, 2024, 08:21 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Twisted
Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Name: Fern
Is my character a kit or expecting kits?: No
Reason for Joining: Fern was forced out of her last home and learned about WindClan from stories, which has led her to believe it will suit her needs and that she can start a new life for herself there.
No new name request.

Starter:
Fern's whiskers twitched worriedly as she surveyed the unfamiliar landscape around her. Had she even been going the right way? She finds herself trembling, but steadies herself, determination surging through her. She forces herself to breathe in the scents; an unfamiliar one catches her attention. Yes! She starts padding forward, fueled by a new hope for the home she's never truly had.
Old April 12th, 2024, 10:23 PM

Name:Rain
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes
Reason for Joining:I don't want to have my kits alone in the forest.
Rank Request:Queen
New Name Request (optional):Rainspeck
Old April 15th, 2024, 06:49 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Lila was astonished. "Go to the twolegs?! Go to the twolegs?! I just left them! if I go stay with twolegs, they will take my kits away. I can't go back! I want my kits to stay with me and stay safe. A cat next to us had a bad owner. That cat got killed! And my mate was run over by a monster! It too dangerous for my kits. I have to find somewhere else to stay." Lila took a deep breath. Must not put stress on the kits. "Can I join your group of cats, so me and my kits be safe, and away from twolegs?" Lila looked hopefully at the cat. It was now or never.

Safe, she's lost count of how many she's heard seek out the clan for safety. "I've no problems with you joining my Clan." She sighed softly. "Although if you're looking for safety you'll have better luck searching for a kind twoleg. Out here we are always at war, if we aren't killing each other we're killing the next big threat. You and your unborn will be expected to die for those within my clan, to train and learn our ways. Life here will not be easy, are you sure that's what you want?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post
Name: Auburn
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: A kit
Reason for Joining: She's just a girl in the world who needs a safe haven~
Rank Request: Kit
New Name Request (optional): Owlkit
Mention Me: @Moonraven

Auburn twitched her little nose, talk stuck straight out behind her. She wasn't afraid, life was an adventure! If only she was allowed to mug that silly fox, she wouldn't be here! That was okay, though, cebause she liked this place! Her territory now! Haha! Take that fox!

She stoutly scrambled up onto a rock, then sat in a slouchy manner, almost like a puppy, to examine her territory. Wow! Big! What a nice territory, there ought to be rabbits! She liked her new domain, it was big and spacious. Auburn opened her little pink mouth and squeaked out a roar that would surely strike terror into the hearts of her enemies! She was Auburn the fox-slayer! Take that, foxes!

THUNK!

She rolled right off the rock in a very unmajestic tumble, and landed on her back. Uff! she huffed, standing back up straight again and fluffing up her kit pelt. Auburn the Fox-Slayer wasn't to be defeated that easily! Oh, CRAP! The tiny conqueror was struck with a wave of terror as a large, feathered foe swooped from the sky with a shriek. Suddenly her battle cry didn't seem so frightening.

The fox-slayer cried out in terror, pressing herself against the rock with a whine. Stay back, evil-doer! she demanded, regaining her fearlessness. The owl, as she recalled it's name, was nothing but a feeble hunter. But the thing was, she was a SLAYER! Now she was a... a... fox-owl-predator-scary-thing slayer! Yeah! Auburn reared on her hind legs and swiped a paw out, catching the owl at the beak, but the fierce enemy couldn't get her when she was partially under the rock!

Despite this, the beast could still scrape her. The four-moon old kit defiantly pushed back the thought she couldn't defeat it. SHE WAS AUBURN THE SCARY STUFF SLAYER!! She could killeded this little birdy! Yeah! OH CRAP IT WAS COMING BACK AROUND-- SQUEEAAK! she dived fully under the rock, shivering in terror despite her fearless nature.

There was an owl? No surprising considering that birds of prey frequented the prairie. Owls, however, she didn't see often. The WindClan leader scanned the area where it swooped, trying to locate what it was hunting. She had been expecting a rabbit or some mice, nope. There was a kit standing near a rock. Twilightstar didn't give it a second thought, she dropped into a crouch and ran low, as fast as her legs would carry her.

The wind streamed past her ears till she could only hear her frantic heartbeat. Why was there a kit out here? She slowed, hearing a screech from the kit as the owl circled low just above them. Twilightstar barely noticed the darting underneath the rock as the leader leaped high as the owl dived. Her claws swiped at the owl as it flapped above her head, managing to hit one of its enormous wings, sending feathers flying.

Twilightstar landed heavily on her hind legs after hooking the bird from the sky. Aware that she only had seconds, she rapidly found the owl's neck and bit down harshly, crunching through muscle and bone. She held on as it jerked beneath her until it finally stilled. She relaxed her grip and pulled her claws out of its feathered chest once she was certain it was dead.

The gray lilac feline took a few deep breaths and stepped away from the body. Well, this should certainly feed some of the clan for a bit. Carrying this back would be a chore. Once she caught her breath, she turned her head towards the rock where she had last spotted the kit. "Little one?" She called for the kitten. "You can come out now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by braveleopard. View Post

[ Name: Spooky
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: looking to learn teamwork and teach his twoleg knowledge to those who need it aka the clans
Rank Request: warrior! he alr knows how to hunt and understands the code, i imagine he watches the clans cautiously
New Name Request (optional): grouseflicker

Spooky
``And when your fantasies become your legacy, promise me a place- in your house of memories``
art by alec

I cautiously yet determindedly walked toward Twilightstar as the sun began to set. "Hello Twilightstar. I was interested in joining?" I addressed the leader as if we were old friends.

Finally I could show myself.

The WindClan's leader hackles rose as she was approached by an unknown cat that smelt like a loner. This was not how she expected her walk to be interrupted. The molly tensed her muscles underneath her lean build and eyed the outsiders with cold vigilance.

"Trespassing is not a great way to get in my clan," Twilightstar responded. She didn't seem bothered that he was already aware of her name. With how many missing clan cats and exiles there were, it made sense that clan leaders' names would be learned over time. "Who are you and why should I bother letting you join?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post

Frosty snapped his head to the side as he heard a growling cat. Was she evil? Did she EAT CATS?? Like SLATE? No, not again! Was that normal among cats? Should Frosty eat cats? Ew, no! He'd eat prey! Plus, if it was normal (which he really hoped it wasn't) he could stand out.

Frosty's eyes widened until one could barely see his pale blue iris. His fluffy fur raised and his distinct patterns broke away into singular hairs. "Hawk?" He was unfamiliar with the term "hawk". "Er- worse? Is Slate? Or..." Okay, so big scary cat just admitted to being evil?! Maybe not, but it was possible, probably.

That was somehow the first time Frosty noticed the pink scrapes(?) on the older cat. He opened his mouth to say something about it, but then Twilightstar spoke.

"Er- Frosty..." He wiggled his claw to free himself so he could dart away across the meadow and into a forest. When that didn't work, he just looked at the big cat. "I... I was really... hungry..." He didn't want to admit he didn't know all that much about hunting.

"Please don't eat me!" He finally squeaked. What if she got those weird pink scrapes he didn't know could happen were from fighting cats to eat them?? Speaking of which, "What's up with the... pink things? Do they hurt? Are they like scrapes? Why aren't they bleeding? Do you need help?" He quizzed, having never seen scars. He knew he shouldn't have said anything, but maybe the cat did need help and wouldn't eat him if he found someone to help... uh.. "Who're you?" He couldn't just address her as "cat" and "AHHHHHHHH".

Harebrain, Twilightstar grumbled under her breath after she got the tom's name. Frosty. That was not the most unusual name she'd heard from an outside. The single green eye in her head narrowed at the babble coming from him. It didn't sound like he got out much if he hadn't any clue what hawk was. He didn't smell like a kittypet though.

The she-cat went back to peering at the hole he was stuck in. It looked like it was just too small to pull his paw out. She'd have to dig around to enlarge the hole, hopefully he'd be able to pull his paw out then. The WindClan leader unsheathed her claws and began the long process of trying to dig up frozen earth.

"I don't eat cats, what is with you outsiders and cannibalism," Twilightstar muttered to herself while tearing up chunks of dead grass to get to the dirt. "Don't move or I might accidentally nick you." She told Frosty. "I don't know who taught you how to hunt, but they did a poor job of it." Twilightstar wasn't even getting into the whole trespassing and no hunting bit. She'd scold him for that after getting him out.

"You really are sheltered and chatty." The WindClan leader commented as her claws finished churning up the earth enough to start scooping out piles of dirt. "They're called scars and they're earned in battle. Most cats don't have as many as I do, but I've been around for a while and participated in more fights than I would have liked." She muttered while working.

"No, they don't hurt anymore. Yes, they're sort of like scrapes, but worse. Scars are marks left behind after an injury heals, which is why they're not bleeding. The worse the injury, the worse the scar." Twilightstar paused in between digging, switching forepaws when one grew tired. "My name is Twilightstar, I am the leader of a group of cats called WindClan." By the time she was done, she had little feeling left in her forepaws. She took a step back and waved her fluffy tail at Frosty.

"Alright, try pulling it out now." She ordered, waiting to see if she needed to dig deeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubehadtomakeanotherone View Post
Pixel hopped, bounded and even leapt towards the border of Windclan, excited by his speed and nervous.Okay, pixel, you got this. Just tell whoever you meet your reasoning behind wanting to join the clan, and it just might work... He looked around nervously, and slightly padded into the area. "...Hello...? I-I heard a clan lived here, I was looking to join? M-My name is Pixel, I want to join and learn new things so that I may become capable of aiding others... I don't mean any harm!" He meowed loudly, his voice a timid tone with a slight sound of curiosity.

The mousy cat was lucky she was in the area otherwise it would be likely he'd be sitting for a while. The WindClan leader moved on graceful paws and flickered her tail back and forth behind her. Her green eye peered at the cat at the border, surprised that she was smart enough to know not to cross it.

"Hello, Pixel, you can call me Twilightstar." The scarred she-cat meowed. "You said you heard a clan lives around here, do you even know which one you're hoping to join, or is it that any clan will do?" Twilightstar asked, curiosity gleaming in her green hue. "How familiar are you with the clans?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvWarriorCats247 View Post
Name: Fern
Is my character a kit or expecting kits?: No
Reason for Joining: Fern was forced out of her last home and learned about WindClan from stories, which has led her to believe it will suit her needs and that she can start a new life for herself there.
No new name request.

Starter:
Fern's whiskers twitched worriedly as she surveyed the unfamiliar landscape around her. Had she even been going the right way? She finds herself trembling, but steadies herself, determination surging through her. She forces herself to breathe in the scents; an unfamiliar one catches her attention. Yes! She starts padding forward, fueled by a new hope for the home she's never truly had.

Twilightstar pauses near some overgrown grass and turns her head. "Who's that?" She mutters to herself as soon as the wind alerts her of the potential intruder. Sighing, she began trekking towards the scent and found she didn't need to walk far. A cat is coming towards her.

"You're trespassing," Twilightstar announces once the cat is within hearing distance. "What business do you have here?"

]QUOTE=Rainspeck;1578444]Name:Rain
New Name Request (optional):Rainspeck[/QUOTE]

I need a starter.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 15th, 2024, 07:19 PM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Safe, she's lost count of how many she's heard seek out the clan for safety. "I've no problems with you joining my Clan." She sighed softly. "Although if you're looking for safety you'll have better luck searching for a kind twoleg. Out here we are always at war, if we aren't killing each other we're killing the next big threat. You and your unborn will be expected to die for those within my clan, to train and learn our ways. Life here will not be easy, are you sure that's what you want?"

There was an owl? No surprising considering that birds of prey frequented the prairie. Owls, however, she didn't see often. The WindClan leader scanned the area where it swooped, trying to locate what it was hunting. She had been expecting a rabbit or some mice, nope. There was a kit standing near a rock. Twilightstar didn't give it a second thought, she dropped into a crouch and ran low, as fast as her legs would carry her.

The wind streamed past her ears till she could only hear her frantic heartbeat. Why was there a kit out here? She slowed, hearing a screech from the kit as the owl circled low just above them. Twilightstar barely noticed the darting underneath the rock as the leader leaped high as the owl dived. Her claws swiped at the owl as it flapped above her head, managing to hit one of its enormous wings, sending feathers flying.

Twilightstar landed heavily on her hind legs after hooking the bird from the sky. Aware that she only had seconds, she rapidly found the owl's neck and bit down harshly, crunching through muscle and bone. She held on as it jerked beneath her until it finally stilled. She relaxed her grip and pulled her claws out of its feathered chest once she was certain it was dead.

The gray lilac feline took a few deep breaths and stepped away from the body. Well, this should certainly feed some of the clan for a bit. Carrying this back would be a chore. Once she caught her breath, she turned her head towards the rock where she had last spotted the kit. "Little one?" She called for the kitten. "You can come out now."

The WindClan's leader hackles rose as she was approached by an unknown cat that smelt like a loner. This was not how she expected her walk to be interrupted. The molly tensed her muscles underneath her lean build and eyed the outsiders with cold vigilance.

"Trespassing is not a great way to get in my clan," Twilightstar responded. She didn't seem bothered that he was already aware of her name. With how many missing clan cats and exiles there were, it made sense that clan leaders' names would be learned over time. "Who are you and why should I bother letting you join?"

Harebrain, Twilightstar grumbled under her breath after she got the tom's name. Frosty. That was not the most unusual name she'd heard from an outside. The single green eye in her head narrowed at the babble coming from him. It didn't sound like he got out much if he hadn't any clue what hawk was. He didn't smell like a kittypet though.

The she-cat went back to peering at the hole he was stuck in. It looked like it was just too small to pull his paw out. She'd have to dig around to enlarge the hole, hopefully he'd be able to pull his paw out then. The WindClan leader unsheathed her claws and began the long process of trying to dig up frozen earth.

"I don't eat cats, what is with you outsiders and cannibalism," Twilightstar muttered to herself while tearing up chunks of dead grass to get to the dirt. "Don't move or I might accidentally nick you." She told Frosty. "I don't know who taught you how to hunt, but they did a poor job of it." Twilightstar wasn't even getting into the whole trespassing and no hunting bit. She'd scold him for that after getting him out.

"You really are sheltered and chatty." The WindClan leader commented as her claws finished churning up the earth enough to start scooping out piles of dirt. "They're called scars and they're earned in battle. Most cats don't have as many as I do, but I've been around for a while and participated in more fights than I would have liked." She muttered while working.

"No, they don't hurt anymore. Yes, they're sort of like scrapes, but worse. Scars are marks left behind after an injury heals, which is why they're not bleeding. The worse the injury, the worse the scar." Twilightstar paused in between digging, switching forepaws when one grew tired. "My name is Twilightstar, I am the leader of a group of cats called WindClan." By the time she was done, she had little feeling left in her forepaws. She took a step back and waved her fluffy tail at Frosty.

"Alright, try pulling it out now." She ordered, waiting to see if she needed to dig deeper.

The mousy cat was lucky she was in the area otherwise it would be likely he'd be sitting for a while. The WindClan leader moved on graceful paws and flickered her tail back and forth behind her. Her green eye peered at the cat at the border, surprised that she was smart enough to know not to cross it.

"Hello, Pixel, you can call me Twilightstar." The scarred she-cat meowed. "You said you heard a clan lives around here, do you even know which one you're hoping to join, or is it that any clan will do?" Twilightstar asked, curiosity gleaming in her green hue. "How familiar are you with the clans?"

Twilightstar pauses near some overgrown grass and turns her head. "Who's that?" She mutters to herself as soon as the wind alerts her of the potential intruder. Sighing, she began trekking towards the scent and found she didn't need to walk far. A cat is coming towards her.

"You're trespassing," Twilightstar announces once the cat is within hearing distance. "What business do you have here?"

I need a starter.
[/QUOTE]
Lila looked uncertain for a moment, then nodded. She couldn't turn back. "Twolegs can be good but some aren't. My kits won't be free if I let myself get taken in by a Twoleg. I always wanted to be free before now, and this is the chance fore both me and my kits. My mate told me he meet a cat from here once, and he said they where kind. I trust that if you are willing to take !e in, you will protect me and my kits until they can protect themselves."
Old April 15th, 2024, 07:34 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:

I need a starter.
[/QUOTE]

Fern freezes, gaze scanning the cat fearfully. They seem to have an air of importance, and she's not sure what to do with it, so she decides to keep it simple. "I don't know if I'm in the right place, but I need to find WindClan." She hesitates before adding, "I'm hoping to join. I have nowhere else to go." Fern isn't sure if it's the right move to share this information, but figures that if this cat can help her, she might as well try.
Her ears twitch with nervousness and she stuggles to keep her demeanor calm, sucking in a breath and taking in the scents around her once again. This cat has the same unfamiliar scent as the land around her does, which sparks a small flame of hope in her chest and helps her keep composed.
Old April 16th, 2024, 06:01 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

Spooky
``And when your fantasies become your legacy, promise me a place- in your house of memories``
art by alec

"I was looking to.. Help the clans. I know valuable knowledge of twolegs and such. I've watched you for a good bit- I believe I understand your ways. I know your code, and I know your clan is home to the swift and loyal cats, something I want to be a part of." I spoke firmly, unafraid of the she-cat.
Old April 16th, 2024, 10:15 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

I need a starter.
[/QUOTE]
Pixel quietly dipped his head, nodding slightly. "I was hoping to join a clan called 'Windclan', someone in the neighbourhood called Hawkfly- or whatever it was- told me where to find it." Pixel seemed very polite and respectful. He had a rather high pitched voice, tinged with a slight smell of cinnamon. His tail swished softly, being a very polite tom who understood rules and was informed where not to go by a random cat who was talking of clans in the local neighbourhood.
Old April 17th, 2024, 04:36 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Oi! Big one-eyed cat! She was TRESPASSING on Auburn's
Terr'tory! How dare she! And the owl was gone. Auburn felt bothered that her prey
had been mauled and killed. Well, more like she was the prey, but her victim had been
killed. The big cat had assisted her. Auburn kept that in mind as she approached the
grown cat, one ear flopping over her eye. 'M not little! She declared, rearing up
on her hind paws. M' See? Big! Her amber eyes were wide with pride. She was
big! Yeah! The Molly plopped back down upon her rump, wide eyes changed to a beseeching,
curious slit. My terr'tory! Where'd'you come from? Why you'ere? She declared.
Auburn was not pleased. She was the Owl-Fox-Big-Thing slayer! Tongue swiping her
jaws, she pointed one cinnamon mottled paw toward her chest. Auburn. she
mewed.

That wasn't right. No, she was the Fox-Owl-Big-Thing slayer! Ha! She wasn't JUST Auburn.
Auburn the brave, Auburn the great, Auburn the... Hmm.... her face contorted into a
grimace. Her thinking face. Mm-Mm. No, m' not Auburn. M' Auburn the Fox-Owl-'Ig
thing slayer! I was 'onna kill it.
Her amber eyes were wide with dismay. But either way
she couldn't help but stare at the owl's body. Woah! Big cat was super'strong!
Delight seered the kit as she stared at the body. She wanted to try it now! It was dead, woohoo! so
cool! She'd never seen a owl dead before. She needed to inform Bigcat! This was URGENT!

She plodded over curiously to the dead body, then poked at it with one paw. Cool!
The dead body was cold and the feathers tickled her nose, but either way the kit
pawed at the beast. Woah! So many- E'CHOO!- feathers! Fluffy, too! For the
first time she noticed the scars on Bigcat (As she was coming to call her) that crisscrossed
her skin. Did the OWL DO THAT? OH NOOOOO was Bigcat 'onna DIE? She just MET her!! Oh
nuuuuuuuuu! She pulled her muzzle out of the owl feathers, then stared more curiously at
Bigcat. The scratches... WERE OLD! Bigcat wouldn't die! She did a tiny victory waggle of her
rump. Whoopwhoop! Bigcat never dies! Buuuut she hadn't forgotten being called little. Bigcat
needed her forgiveness! How DARE she do this to her! But then again... Bigcat had super cool
scars! And killed the owl (She'd already forgotten it should've been HER owl not Bigcat's) for
her! Saved her the dirty work. Nice of Bigcat. She deserved pats! But first she needed all of--
She forgot! She had to tell Bigcat how cool the dead beast was! How'd'ou learn to do that?
Kill th'owl? It's s'cool!
She was more satisfied now that her question she'd forgotten about
(Silly Auburn! she told herself) was answered, but she STILL wanted to learn to kill an owl!
'as'onna kill it! She then announced. It was true. SHE WAS GOING TO KILL THE OWL!
But now Bigcat killed it. Oh, well. There goes that.

| @Moonraven (Bigcat ) |

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by blxze.; April 17th, 2024 at 04:45 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 11:46 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Aragon slowly padded towards the border, stopping directly on top of where it started, and looked around. "Hm, Seems that cat was right. Windclan has a nice space for their border. I'd better stay here and wait." She sat down and after a few minutes gave up waiting. "Hello? Someone here? I'm Aragon, the first of Tudor's wives. I recently got dumped and was hoping to stay here since he won't let me back into his den due to no longer being his romantic interest! I heard of a 'Windclan' and I would love to join them." She meowed gently before remaining sat down and hoping for a reply. @Moonraven / Twilightstar

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; April 19th, 2024 at 11:47 AM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 03:35 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Name: Pixie
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: Her brother passed away and she doesn't want to be anywhere that reminds her of him
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name Request (optional): Windypaw

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

P I X I E
She/Her - 8 Moons - Kittypet - Purrks: N/A
A small sandy molly with black stripes, white
paws and muzzle and wide blue eyes

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

She couldn't bear being at her nest anymore. Her brother had died. It was lonely without him. So early in the morning, Pixie left her twoleg house. She took of the bandanna that she had on, and ran. She reached the moor. "Aw man. Where am I supposed to go?" she whined out loud. She sat down, her chubby sandy body smelling of twolegs.

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies