Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old March 22nd, 2024, 09:28 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ‘Honey Skies Hiding Nameless Truths’ [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeylemon
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The wait felt like forever…but she didn’t dare to make him come out, and as soon as he shimmied his way out. Well she was overjoyed to say the least, but then the kit stepped away from her and hissed. That……hurt a lot, but she still cried, tears of joy and some of shame. First things first, Honey shakingly sighed as she looked at the lowering sun, she needed to be firm but gentle…she could do that, right? Yeah, if her papa could do then so could she and with that she held in the rest of her tears as she spoke to the kit. “No amount of apologizes could undo the scare I gave you earlier this evening, but…I need you to understand that you can’t go touch, sniff or even lick something that may seem like a good herb. On the other paw, I understand your fear but I also need to check you before we start again…and I need to make sure wherever you go to stay tonight is safe otherwise you and me are going right back to my den.” She spoke sternly but her voice was soft, gentle but she meant every word.

Honey knew he probably didn’t want that but she needed to…that hole in that tree was too small. He got in and out with some struggle, stars she wouldn’t be surprised if he got some scraps and splinters from it. But she wanted to wait until he was comfortable to allow her to do so, so she sat in the same spot she laid, “I’ll can wait all night…but neither of us are leaving until I fully know that you are ok…Fleur.” Yeah, that seemed like a good nickname for now…well unless he didn’t like it then she’ll just think of some more tomorrow.

Honey by ramen!

( ok sooooo thought of a few names honey may call him but Fleur has been STUCK in my brain cells for the whole day ^^ lmk if you want me to give you the list!!)

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 3 | No Purrks

Honey had tears in her eyes as she attempted to give a demand to him but it fell terrible flat and paled whiter than snow in comparison to the demands that his parents give to him or even some of the other loner's that he has talked to. He stared up at her, trying not to give away any of his inner thoughts, the only sign that he wasn't suddenly turned into ice was the very controlled and slow sheathing and unsheathing of his claws. Each time they dug into the ground beneath him and tore up a bit of grass and shuffled the earth around. The dirt was sure to be staining his claws which he would need to clean tonight but Nameless didn't really care for once about his cleanliness. He was too busy studying Honey.

"Alright." It was a short answer, the nameless wanted to say something more, but he couldn't, he would be in even more trouble. Looking over him was unecessary, it wasn't as though he ate or even touched the berry for very long, he could just wash it paws in a puddle or something if it was that important. Making sure he stayed somewhere safe, as if the nameless was stupid enough to not watch for other cat's territory and other dangers, honestly! It was as if Honey thought he was a kit or something. Nothing that he could do about it though, Honey was in charge and that meant everything that she says goes. "Who is Fleur?" Did she mistake him as someone else? Cats have done that to him before when in fits of emotions. Mother and Father would smack his head if he ever let such a thing slip from him but as Mother said, some cats just don't care enough about their kits to raise them proper and smart.
[ Short sorry ;-; ]
Old March 25th, 2024, 08:13 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Bump Policy: 1- 4 hours (if rp is past a week I’m dropping it)
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

The Nameless

Honey had tears in her eyes as she attempted to give a demand to him but it fell terrible flat and paled whiter than snow in comparison to the demands that his parents give to him or even some of the other loner's that he has talked to. He stared up at her, trying not to give away any of his inner thoughts, the only sign that he wasn't suddenly turned into ice was the very controlled and slow sheathing and unsheathing of his claws. Each time they dug into the ground beneath him and tore up a bit of grass and shuffled the earth around. The dirt was sure to be staining his claws which he would need to clean tonight but Nameless didn't really care for once about his cleanliness. He was too busy studying Honey.

"Alright." It was a short answer, the nameless wanted to say something more, but he couldn't, he would be in even more trouble. Looking over him was unecessary, it wasn't as though he ate or even touched the berry for very long, he could just wash it paws in a puddle or something if it was that important. Making sure he stayed somewhere safe, as if the nameless was stupid enough to not watch for other cat's territory and other dangers, honestly! It was as if Honey thought he was a kit or something. Nothing that he could do about it though, Honey was in charge and that meant everything that she says goes. "Who is Fleur?" Did she mistake him as someone else? Cats have done that to him before when in fits of emotions. Mother and Father would smack his head if he ever let such a thing slip from him but as Mother said, some cats just don't care enough about their kits to raise them proper and smart.
[ Short sorry ;-; ]

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

“You are Fleur… if you don’t like it then I’ll think of something else to call you. It means flower in another language, learned it from an old friend.” Honey spoke as she finally decided to inch closer to the little tom, not too quick but not too slow just in case he decided to run and hide somewhere off into the dangerous woods. Out of their whole interaction together the main thing that irked her was how civilized he was being…well less of that and more on the scars covering his poor little body, he didn’t even act like a kit. He acted as if like a mindless puppet, he didn’t play around, scared of any sudden movements or noises.

“Are you…feeling alright though?” It was getting dark, a little too dark for Honey's liking but she sure wasn’t leaving him here. Definitely not at night, too many things happen at night but nonetheless her eyes stayed focus on him, as the fireflies came alive in the forest and out in the field.

Honey by ramen!

(It’s completely fine!!!! T^T also I apologize for replying so late!!! )
Honey Lemon - Collector, Agatha Kitty [active]
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old March 28th, 2024, 11:35 AM
Your Local Spider

The Nameless

The nameless froze after hearing the golden she-cat’s words and then almost just as quickly the tom put on his stoic mannerisms again and addressed the phrase, “I don’t have a name but I will accept yours as an alias if you would like that.” In other words, the only people allowed to name him were his parents when they decided that he deserved a name, not some random too touchy-feely cat in the middle of nowhere. Not to be too rude. The nameless cat, now temporarily using Fleur, nodded after his words and continued to focus his heterochromic eyes on the molly. Hmph, it was becoming more and more clear that this cat seemed to have mistaken him for some mindless kit. He indignantly huffed as he spoke to Honey, “I am more than capable of taking care of myself. I am perfectly fine. You act as though I am a kit that was born yesterday.

Which in some cases is true, especially when it came to plants, but he was being taught and the nameless- …Fleur was a quick learner and hardly even touched the berry before pulling away. His gaze turned to the criminal berries and saw the red of them glistening in the minimal lighting as it grew darker with time. What sort of dangers did they hold to elicit such a reaction from the older cat? Fleur didn’t ask and rather turned to the she-cat, slowly his fur began to fully lay flat and his claws sheathed again. “I-” The kit got immediately distracted and his thoughts derailed as a floating light suddenly came close to his face. The kit jolted back and with his fur and hackles raised hissed as fiercely as he could with such a little body at the offending light. Then as he watched for a few moments, the light, he realized, was actually just a bug and that there was a growing number of them the longer that they waited outside.

Fleur was fascinated, and he reached out to gently jab at one with his paw before quickly retracting the arm to watch as the bug went flying in the direction he swatted it for a bit before continuing its calm float. The light on it dimmed for a moment before returning. The kit didn’t really think about himself or about Honey who was nearby, as he crouched down into a hunter’s crouch and shot towards the bug. Pouncing with careful practice that made catching the little creature easy. His paws hit the ground again, almost sort of cupped, he didn’t want to squish the bug. Cautiously lifting a paw, Fleur stared wide eyed, nothing came out. He huffed again, this time in confusion rather than annoyance, and pulled his paws back as he sat down. There was no bug.
[ @FruitBatz - Honey ]
[ Sorry for how long this took :[ ]
Old March 28th, 2024, 04:07 PM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Her eyes still focused on him as she slightly smiled, the bugs flew but then heard his other statement which to her was a bit…odd. With a heavy sigh, as he curiously played with the bugs all she could do was mutter to herself. He practically was just born a few moons ago…then again maybe he was brought up proper? her tail lashed at these thoughts as all she could do was paw at the poppyseeds and rub it in her fur to hold onto them…just in case.

If he was raised proper…he wouldn’t have any scars. Honey finally stood as she was…a tad pent up from all what happened and the thought of what his parents allowed others to do to him…or even worse if they did those things to him. Her pads scrapped the ground as the fireflies danced around her, sounds of other bugs began to buzz and chirp loud in her ears but that didn’t stop her from moving towards the deadly berry bush.

Honey by ramen!

(It’s alr!!! @Dolomedes )
Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3
Art Cave!! Come and fill out the form for some awesome drawings of your own characters!!!
Old April 2nd, 2024, 01:08 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post
Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Her eyes still focused on him as she slightly smiled, the bugs flew but then heard his other statement which to her was a bit…odd. With a heavy sigh, as he curiously played with the bugs all she could do was mutter to herself. He practically was just born a few moons ago…then again maybe he was brought up proper? her tail lashed at these thoughts as all she could do was paw at the poppyseeds and rub it in her fur to hold onto them…just in case.

If he was raised proper…he wouldn’t have any scars. Honey finally stood as she was…a tad pent up from all what happened and the thought of what his parents allowed others to do to him…or even worse if they did those things to him. Her pads scrapped the ground as the fireflies danced around her, sounds of other bugs began to buzz and chirp loud in her ears but that didn’t stop her from moving towards the deadly berry bush.

Honey by ramen!

(It’s alr!!! @Dolomedes )

The Nameless

The nameless suddenly snapped back to his body and realized what he was doing. The kit was nearly paralyzed in fear for a moment, his wide eyed gaze sweeping the area around him swiftly searching for either of his parents even though he knew rationally that they were not there. He walked himself to this lesson because both mother and father were busy, they weren’t here. Still, the kit quickly gave his fur and paws a quick cleaning, fixing some of the ruffles from his kitten-like behavior before turning his gaze, a glare, onto Honey. The molly had done nothing to deserve such a stare besides the tugging on him earlier but he felt defensive that she had seen him behave in such a way. Mother would’ve smacked him if she caught him acting like that and Father would’ve done worse, called for a fighting lesson, but Honey was weird. Not like most felines that the nameless have met. With a huff, the feline got to his paws and pushed down the fright as he stomped right past Honey, heading for the shed they had first met at, planning to reclimb that fence to find a spot to stay for the night.

Maybe he should hunt something as well? How long had it been since the rabbit that Honey shared with him? The kit wasn’t sure and to be honest, with everything that just happened, he didn’t really care for any food right now. Though the kit had learned the hard way of skipping meals. You never know when you’ll get another chance to eat in a place like this so it was best to get meals when you could and not miss opportunities. “I am going to go hunt for something, then I’ll find a place to stay until tomorrow’s lessons.” The little tom spoke, his voice coming out slightly shaky but over all confident. His heterochromic eyes still betrayed his fear though with the way they avoided Honey’s entire form. Walking past the shed, the kit gave a brief run, hitting the fence with claws unsheathed with enough remaining momentum to get over the ledge. Honey was more than capable of keeping up with him so the nameless didn’t bother to wait. He dropped onto the ground on the other side and lifted his muzzle while closing his eyes. Nothing other than the regular stink of the housefolk place.
Old April 24th, 2024, 08:32 AM
Don’t be scared I’m here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

The Nameless

The nameless suddenly snapped back to his body and realized what he was doing. The kit was nearly paralyzed in fear for a moment, his wide eyed gaze sweeping the area around him swiftly searching for either of his parents even though he knew rationally that they were not there. He walked himself to this lesson because both mother and father were busy, they weren’t here. Still, the kit quickly gave his fur and paws a quick cleaning, fixing some of the ruffles from his kitten-like behavior before turning his gaze, a glare, onto Honey. The molly had done nothing to deserve such a stare besides the tugging on him earlier but he felt defensive that she had seen him behave in such a way. Mother would’ve smacked him if she caught him acting like that and Father would’ve done worse, called for a fighting lesson, but Honey was weird. Not like most felines that the nameless have met. With a huff, the feline got to his paws and pushed down the fright as he stomped right past Honey, heading for the shed they had first met at, planning to reclimb that fence to find a spot to stay for the night.

Maybe he should hunt something as well? How long had it been since the rabbit that Honey shared with him? The kit wasn’t sure and to be honest, with everything that just happened, he didn’t really care for any food right now. Though the kit had learned the hard way of skipping meals. You never know when you’ll get another chance to eat in a place like this so it was best to get meals when you could and not miss opportunities. “I am going to go hunt for something, then I’ll find a place to stay until tomorrow’s lessons.” The little tom spoke, his voice coming out slightly shaky but over all confident. His heterochromic eyes still betrayed his fear though with the way they avoided Honey’s entire form. Walking past the shed, the kit gave a brief run, hitting the fence with claws unsheathed with enough remaining momentum to get over the ledge. Honey was more than capable of keeping up with him so the nameless didn’t bother to wait. He dropped onto the ground on the other side and lifted his muzzle while closing his eyes. Nothing other than the regular stink of the housefolk place.

(Since we're both on a lil time crunch, I decided to time skip a week hopefully that’s alr if not please tell me and I’ll edit the post to a time skip you’d rather prefer the stars filled in are the ones she’s already told him before/ during the time skip )
★ Goldenrod is great for healing wounds, and can also help aching joints and stiffness.To use,it is chewed into a poultice
★ Honey is used to treat sore throats.
★ Poppy seeds are good for helping a cat sleep, helps with shock, and eases pain. It is also not used on nursing queens.
★ Yew berries
★ Blackberry Leaves- Chew these into a pulp and it eases the swelling of bee stings.
☆ Coltsfoot -The leaves are chewed into a poultice and are used to ease breathing and can also be used to treat cracked pads.
☆ Mouse Bile: Mouse bile is used to make ticks release their grip on a cat.

Honeylemon

Honey by rust`rock

Honey sighed as she shook her head and went to hunt, her mind racing worrying for that poor kit.

The week was long but hopefully the little games she tried to make made him warm up to her a little… but that wasn’t important right now. Two more lessons and it’ll be over… oh how she wanted to take him away and show him the world can be peaceful, wondrous and- Honey's eyes stayed focus on the never ending sky as the top of her tail flicked waiting for Fleur.

Honey by ramen!

Tier's
Honey Lemon - HK 1,2,3