Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
First Come First Serve!
by Kaybug.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 02:35 PM
the scrapyard (open!)
by ghost.
Last post by wolfie
Today 02:32 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 02:22 PM
RiverClan Patrol Place...
by taillow
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:21 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by Madelaine
Today 02:15 PM

Old June 29th, 2024, 11:15 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default If You Listen Close, the Trees Whisper their Wisdom [P]

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 20 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom wasn't actually sure when he was assigned another apprentice but he didn't mind too much and was quite happy that Bumblestar seemed to trust him enough to take on another one. Training with Berrypaw had been going smoothly and the molly was very quick to learn and understand, and was quite the active learner! The ginger warrior has interacted with Pinepaw before but it was limited and he felt a bit bad for how long its taken to get to starting any lessons, everything just started getting so busy all of a sudden. At least Riverclan wouldn't be a problem for some time and.... that would mean he wouldn't have to worry about his siblings getting attacked by some fish because his siblings were just lost right now and will find their way home soon. Orangeblossom wants nothing more but to go out and search but... He shook his head to clear away the depressing thoughts and then blinked open forest colored hues. The apprentice den, he was going to take Pinepaw out for some training! Right!

The curly-furred tom padded over to the den and ducked into the shade, though it was a bit chilly in the space compared to the sunny clearing. "Pinepaw? You in here? I was thinking we could start some lessons today, you pick which one!" The warrior listened out for the response of his apprentice and looked around for the younger tom himself. What would they do first? With Berrypaw he had taken her out for a territory tour which was pretty standard for training he thinks. Would Pinepaw be the same? Maybe. Orangeblossom doesn't really mind and likes leaving the lessons open for the apprentice to decide as long as there wasn't any pressing matters. No wars or fights or even too many threats at the moment to worry about so fighting wasn't being rushed for once. Hunting was also a pretty important early skill but again nothing immediately pressing. In the end it was up to Pinepaw to decide and the warrior waited for that.
[ @ghost. - Pinepaw ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!