Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Punishments
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 10:43 PM
StarClan Guides Needed!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:27 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 10:13 PM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Today 10:12 PM
A Long Overdue Reunion [P]
Last post by taillow
Today 09:53 PM

Old April 12th, 2024, 04:42 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Honeyed Words and Sleeping Dogs

Honeybite lifts their gaze at the sounds of Clanmates passing them by, though did not disturb where they lay to bother trying to greet them. Their next breath came out as a rumble, ears twitching this way and that as more cats left their dens to greet the rising sun, and scamper off to their duties.....
It was rather unlikely, actually, that many of them would be leaving to complete tasks. Dawnstar had said as much at the last clan meeting, and the shadow queen was no liar. Didn't need to be.
The cream patched russet tabby could see it in the fact that lately there have been fewer and fewer spots to lay around for a good sunbathing.
Speaking of.... They turned and growled at a Clanmate that had plopped almost atop of them to steal the warmth.
They received a spat back, and instead of fighting over who was allowed to spend the rest of the day being lazy, they picked themself up, and made sure their back paw kicked a few flecks of dirt in the other warriors face before scampering off, tail lashing.

Well, relaxing was out of the question if this was how their own Clanmates were going to treat them. Besides, hadn't they just judged the others for not completing their duties?
Sighing, they let their eyes slide across the clearing, looking for anything to give them an idea how they should be productive today. Hmmm.... Surely, there were dens needing to be cleaned, buuut.... There were plenty of apprentices that could be called to do such tasks.
They'd long finished being the one that cleaned the dens.
Their lips peeled over their teeth at remembering their time as an apprentice, being treated as a beast of burden when the Clan was short on paws, and they always were... No, they would not be cleaning dens today.

Instead, they looked for any number of the newly named apprentices. Surely, if warriors weren't completing patrols, they weren't training the cats they'd been assigned to teach the ways of the Clan.
To their knowledge, the dearest Enforcer Commander had been taking the brunt of these duties upon himself, and was perhaps the only reason they'd recently had any warriors named
Several of them seemed to still be in camp, neglected as they had suspected.
Carefully, they gauged each apprentice. Many of them were too rowdy, or looked ready to claw the first cat that so much as looked at them. They were not in a mood to deal with children in their emo phases, so they continued looking.
Then, Sleepypaw came into view.
Hmmm, perhaps. They knew little about her other than she was Larkfire's (they were not calling her a name as demeaning as Lostspark) daughter, her first litter before she'd very briefly become mates with Darkfall.
They sat for a bit, contemplating. She was just named, and therefore had no previous knowledge. However, surely she would not train with just anyone who offered.
Anyone who was kin of both Dawnstar and the Medicine Cat would have standards for where their training came from. She would be more likely to want unique training, fit for the kin of High Ranks.
Sighing, they stood and slowly approached the apprentice, formulating how they would broah the topic of teaching climbing.
"Morning's blessings upon you, Sleepypaw." They tilted their head in a silent greeting to accompany their words.
"Camp is rather crowded today, it seems. Could I perhaps sit with you? The last cat that sat by me nearly squashed me beneath them."
A silly idea, if Honeybite wasn't such a small cat. Built like a sparrow, lithe and limber, and perfectly squishable, as they almost discovered mere minutes ago.

[ @Estelle ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:02 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Honeyed Words and Sleeping Dogs

Like very often these days, Sleepypaw had emerged from her grandmother’s den, taking a seat within the new familiar clearing – not straying far from where she slept – contemplating the day’s activity. Today camp appeared rather crowded and the apprentice wasn’t quite fond of that, but used the general lack of crowd around Miss Grandmama’s den as an escape. At least, from the few who daren’t stray too close. Her eyes scanned the crowd, hoping to find a familiar face such as her mama and Miss Grandmama. She had been wanting to get a started with her training, requiring the skill and knowledge to live up to their expectations, when an unfamiliar warrior addressed her. She knew the stranger was addressing her by use of name, yet for several moments she ignored the name of the one who spoke to her. The warrior wanted to sit with her, however, and Sleepypaw wasn’t quite fond of that… Infiltration of personal space. She blinked blankly, a ‘why’ dancing on her tongue, though they had already given a silly reason. As such she gave no reply, instead casting her gaze back onto the clearing to inspect its crowded presence, deeming the lithe feline could… Somehow be telling a truth. Perhaps. The lack of response ultimately serving as silent permission to take a seat at her side; a glance wondering why this cat had sought her out specifically.

[ @Abyssopelagic ]

Old Yesterday, 12:40 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Honeyed Words and Sleeping Dogs

Honeybite nods gratefully as Sleepypaw indicates a silent acceptance. She lets herself relax for a few minutes, grateful to not be at risk of being sat on again before she opted to bring up why she was really there.
"Hmm, nevermind on relaxing. There seems to be enough of that from everyone else..."
After a few minutes, she turns back to face the apprentice.
"Dawnstar recently made you an apprentice, if my memory is correct. Has anyone gotten around to giving you some training?"
She doubted it, if the scattered bodies lazing in the clearing were any indicator. She bit her tongue as she thought.
"Although, if you find that regular training is not a struggle to find others to train you, I, could always teach you something no one else could instead."

//Sorry that it's short, I'm just trying to get my owed replies out\\
[ @Estelle ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.