by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 01:50 AM

Old May 9th, 2024, 06:48 AM
Southern Girl

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Confused
Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Badgerstripe walked into the den and looked around Dawnstar? she called cautiously yet confidently Would you like me to be the teacher for Night Classes? I could handle it. Badger then stopped and waited for a response

@Undertaker

My Bios
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=82580

Badger’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/
Chill’s Family Tree
https://www.familyecho.com/

Last edited by Honey Bee; May 9th, 2024 at 06:49 AM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 09:38 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dawnstar - @Undertaker ] [Honeyoak - @FruitBatz ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker noticed Dawnstar's wry glance, giving her one in return that said "I know, I know". Mistlewhisker dipped her head as Dawnstar gave out instructions, telling the newly named Honeyoak that she would be trained as a warrior and would be confined to camp for the time being. Once dismissed, Mistlewhisker gestured for Honeyoak to follow her to the warrior's den.

[Fruit we can continue this in the den if you like or we can wrap it up here!]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; May 9th, 2024 at 04:29 PM.
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:33 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

As the pair finally got to the root of the problem, Dawnstar's lips curled in a snarl. She never enjoyed news that involved dead clanmates, but at least she knew where Foreststrike had gotten to.

"Inform Moonmeadow and Pebbleshell to bury the remains, no point in bringing them here. If you're dead certain that you caught no signs of predators in the area, then I have a problem I need to remove immediately." She hissed ominously. "If that is all, you may go."

Lovely, her daughter had brought her a guppy, alive. Dawnstar stared long and hard at Minkpaw as Lostspark spoke. There was a noticeable flash of building rage in glare that simmered as rapidly as it appeared. Most of what was relayed Dawnstar already knew about RiverClan, she had gone to the gatherings. Fadingsun wasn't a familiar name to her, nor was Mistyshard, but she was sure she'd heard of them and let their names trickle from her memory as she often did with the dull.

The information given wasn't something that she wouldn't have learned in due time, no secrets. Dawnstar was not all that happy to hear that Lostspark wanted to train Minkpaw, under the guise of keeping an eye on her, but there was little reason for Dawnstar to refute.

"It sounds like you have everything thought out. It's been a while since I've had a clan-hopper here, but as I can't come up with a reason to kill her yet." Dawnstar lazily glanced at Lostspark. "I'll allow her to remain for now, but if she steps one paw out of line or gives me the slightest reason to distrust her, I will have you kill her, no questions asked." Unlike baby Fog, older cats were hard to ensure were completely loyal to their new clan once accepted. Her daughter had yet to lose Dawnstar's faith in judgment, but that trust would be gone if this guppy proved disloyal.

Hawkbite, just the cat she was hoping to speak to. Dawnstar wrapped her tail around her giant paws as the commander entered and started explaining. Wonderful, it looks like they could go and fetch Woollyfeather and potential new Enforcers.

Dream? Weird, she wondered if Woollyfeather could dreamwalk like Lostspark. Dawnstar loathed the idea that StarClan was helping in any way. But anyway, it sounded like they had a solid plan and she found little reason to object to it. "Alright, gather a patrol and we'll move when you're ready," Dawnstar said, permitting him to lead. She could override him if she thought he was being stupid or reckless. She wouldn't be endangering the patrol for one cat's sake. Plus, she wanted to see if he was as emotionally blinded as Darkfall regarding saving loved ones.

If those she trusted to aid her with the clan couldn't keep their heads straight when the matter became more personal, they didn't deserve the rank. As it was, she should have bottled Darkfall a while ago. "I trust we won't have to deal with dogs or territorial kittypets?" Dawnstar wasn't looking for a fight, so Hawkbite better be certain of the obstacles they'll face freeing Woollyfeather.

Dawnstar was sprawled out on her flank, dozing when paws got too close to her den. She parted her eyelids and peered at the mouth of her den. A moment later, Mistlewhisker popped her head in, and company. The tremendous leader didn't bother getting up. She stretched out her front legs and sank her huge claws into the earth while staring at the stranger with an even stranger name.

A deep growl rumbled loudly from her chest after the greeting. Dawnstar couldn't help but give Mistlewhisker a look that said "Seriously, why?" The cat sounded strangely upbeat and cheerful, which aggravated her like everything else.

"You look too old to be an apprentice, so you'll be renamed Honeyfern. You'll serve the clan as a warrior in training and be treated as an apprentice, with the same restrictions, until you are deemed fit as a full-fledged warrior. I'll find you a mentor at the next meeting to ensure you know the basics, such as a territory tour, frog hunting and fighting, and everything else you'll need to learn on your own time. You fail me, get lazy, or betray ShadowClan or me in any way, and I'll snap your neck." Dawnstar told the new cat.

"Unless you have any questions, take her to her den."

Ugh! She was making her get up. Dawnstar groaned quietly and then left her nest to pad to the mouth of her den. She sat in the entrance and peered at the newcomer Lynxshade brought her. Annoying, that seemed to be the criteria for her Enforcers to allow outsiders to join the clan. Which had nothing to do with Dawnstar's bias against cheerfulness.

"You remind me of a twoleg mutt, eager to please, so your new name will be Dogpaw. I'll assign you a mentor at the next Clan meeting, you'll serve the clan as an apprentice. Since you know how to hunt you'll be ahead in your training, I still want your mentor to go over a lesson regardless." Dawnstar said, uncaring that no one had bothered giving her the cat's name. It's not like it matters.

"You finish your apprentice training and don't give me a reason to rip your throat out, you might make a decent warrior," Dawnstar told the new apprentice. "Go show him to his den." She ordered Lynxshade.

Nonstop visitors as usual. Dawnstar peered at the opening of her den as Mossfreckle's voice came through. He didn't visit much, far less than her daughter, but with the knowledge of Lostspark's desires, he was going to have to get used to visiting her more often, if nothing more than to keep her paranoia at bay.

The news about the dream had her snarling under her breath. What did the wretched stars want now? "Come in," She spat, hulking from arching her back as she sat upright in her den. Her golden glare attached itself to the healer as soon as he stepped inside the dimly lit den. "Explain."
Soup, now named Dogpaw, gave a determined nod. "I'll do my best!" He meowed in a confident tone.
Old May 9th, 2024, 10:24 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

A thrill ran up his spine and into his chest at Dawnstar's approval to retrieve Woollyfeather. Yes! It was long awaited, and he'd ensure they came back successful. He wasn't sure he'd get another chance if the patrol failed under his lead.

Outwardly, the only sign of his excitement was the way his ears would become more erect and swivel towards her. He even attempted to hide the eagerness in his voice as he replied to calm any doubts she had. "Woolly doesn't have any dogs around the den, and she's never mentioned any worrisome kittypets. Says they usually just flee." He was certain this would go smoothly. As long as the clear entrance was cracked, they could get her out.

There was a pause between this topic and the next he'd address, letting Dawnstar inquire or comment about anything else.

"The name you gave me previously, Moonmeadow, has shown herself worthy Enforcer material. Active and seems to be smart. Shows more interest in being a warrior than most of our current ones," Hawkbite scoffed. He had to admit, they were getting the warriors and apprentices more active and providing recently. It only took the act of exiling to do it. Whatever it took, right?

"Shrewstep, Stagskull, Darkcloud, Yellowtwist, Midnightpaw, Sleepypaw, Goopypaw, and Squirrelpaw." A list of names just thrown at Dawnstar with no context.

A pause to process.

"The Enforcers and I got together for a meeting and discussed some names to give you. Moonmeadow and Darkcloud for Enforcers. Shrewstep, Stagskull, and Yellowtwist could be either possible Enforcers or possible guards. Silverlark mentioned offering apprentices as guards too to help boost their morale, so Midnightpaw, Sleepypaw, Goopypaw, and Squirrelpaw are our picks if any apprentice seems fit for it. Lynxshade and Mistlewhisker believe Squirrelpaw getting the position will boost her confidence... which is well needed," the last part was more of a murmur to himself. He was aware she'd probably catch it though. "I hope those names satisfy you."

"I also have news about the recent patrols," the professional voice continued as he did his report. "The harsher punishments being held over their heads got the patrols done. Everyone completed their patrol regardless of the situation," he added the last part in as a reminder, mostly to himself, that Pebbleshell decided to go missing during that one. Just up and left the patrol. Annoying.

@Undertaker

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 10th, 2024, 01:27 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

A thrill ran up his spine and into his chest at Dawnstar's approval to retrieve Woollyfeather. Yes! It was long awaited, and he'd ensure they came back successful. He wasn't sure he'd get another chance if the patrol failed under his lead.

Outwardly, the only sign of his excitement was the way his ears would become more erect and swivel towards her. He even attempted to hide the eagerness in his voice as he replied to calm any doubts she had. "Woolly doesn't have any dogs around the den, and she's never mentioned any worrisome kittypets. Says they usually just flee." He was certain this would go smoothly. As long as the clear entrance was cracked, they could get her out.

There was a pause between this topic and the next he'd address, letting Dawnstar inquire or comment about anything else.

"The name you gave me previously, Moonmeadow, has shown herself worthy Enforcer material. Active and seems to be smart. Shows more interest in being a warrior than most of our current ones," Hawkbite scoffed. He had to admit, they were getting the warriors and apprentices more active and providing recently. It only took the act of exiling to do it. Whatever it took, right?

"Shrewstep, Stagskull, Darkcloud, Yellowtwist, Midnightpaw, Sleepypaw, Goopypaw, and Squirrelpaw." A list of names just thrown at Dawnstar with no context.

A pause to process.

"The Enforcers and I got together for a meeting and discussed some names to give you. Moonmeadow and Darkcloud for Enforcers. Shrewstep, Stagskull, and Yellowtwist could be either possible Enforcers or possible guards. Silverlark mentioned offering apprentices as guards too to help boost their morale, so Midnightpaw, Sleepypaw, Goopypaw, and Squirrelpaw are our picks if any apprentice seems fit for it. Lynxshade and Mistlewhisker believe Squirrelpaw getting the position will boost her confidence... which is well needed," the last part was more of a murmur to himself. He was aware she'd probably catch it though. "I hope those names satisfy you."

"I also have news about the recent patrols," the professional voice continued as he did his report. "The harsher punishments being held over their heads got the patrols done. Everyone completed their patrol regardless of the situation," he added the last part in as a reminder, mostly to himself, that Pebbleshell decided to go missing during that one. Just up and left the patrol. Annoying.

@Undertaker

She didn't seem to care all that much about Hawkbite's response about getting Woollyfeather back, she was interested in all the names he listed off. She got an explanation for them not long after and a rare grin formed on her maw. "Excellent, I'm glad to see you've all been working hard on finding suitable cats for the rank. I'll sort out who's going where at the next meeting." She told him. She didn't see the need to work this out right this second, she had a new task for him.

"I need you and the Enforcers to look into who's eating cats around the clan, as discreetly as possible. I was going to brush it off as nonsense, but as three bodies have already been reported back to me, half-eaten but with no signs of predators around, I need this cannibal found. You can bring them alive, or toss the corpse in the outskirts and report to me. If you don't discover anything, that's fine, but do your best to search everywhere and everyone. I don't want to hear about another dead, half-eaten, body in a moon's time." She meowed.

"Oh, and since the punishments are working, we'll keep them in place. It is disappointing that we had to resort to such severe punishment, but since it's working I see no reason to stop. Good work, Hawkbite."

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old May 13th, 2024, 07:19 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

he/him // 7 moons
33/100

---

Stationed outside of her den, Bitternpaw stares into the darkness, debating how best to approach the leader. He was in need of training. And he was determined to become a warrior early if he could. With a lot of his beginner training finished all that was left was the more advanced stuff. Why not go to the best to seek such things? So without further ado, he clears his throat, calling out into the darkness politely still at the entrance. Don't wanna get smacked.

"Dawnstar? If you have time to spare could we partake in some battle training?"

Hopefully that was polite enough. Usually he tended to be a bit rude, a bit demanding... But if there was anyone that deserved his utmost respect it was her. That and if he didn't watch his tone there was a very good chance that he would be turned down.

dawnstar | @Undertaker

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 16th, 2024, 11:50 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Fireflyflicker
ShadowClan Warrior
The Collector [ ACTIVE ], Mind Reader [ ACTIVE ], Agatha Kitty [ ACTIVE ]

Fireflyflicker paused at the entrance to Dawnstar's den and called out to the Clan Leader. ''Dawnstar? I'm coming in. This is important, and it's something you'll want to hear.''

The pale-ginger warrior slunk into the den and crouched a little way's away from Dawnstar's nest, as the den was small. She dropped the wet tuft of mouse fur and nudged it towards the Shadow Queen.

''Whitetwist was murdered,'' Fireflyflicker started off, curling her tail around her side. ''Goopywhisker and Mumblefoot found his body at Icy Heartlands and brought him back, but...there were chunks of his body missing, as if a cat had eaten part of him.''

The ShadowClanner tipped her head to the side, amber eyes narrowing. ''They brought back this tuft of fur as evidence. At first, it was covered in blood to make it look like it was a tuft of a cat's pelt, but I washed it off and it really wasn't. It's mouse fur, and it was planted there. At first, before I found out about the fur, I was asking myself why the murderer didn't eat the rest of Whitetwist's body, or at least take it with them for later, but that's when I came to my conclusion.''

The she-cat's ear tip twitched. ''Whitetwist's murder was a setup. Every single little bit of it. Here's the catch, though, Dawnstar,'' Fireflyflicker paused. ''It couldn't have been a rogue or a fox that would have tried to kill Whitetwist. It had to be one of our own - a ShadowClan Warrior. There was no rogue scent - or fox scent - around Whitetwist's body, and there's ShadowClan scent all over that tuft of mouse fur. I made sure not to get my own scent on it that way you'd be able to tell.''

Fireflyflicker met Dawnstar's amber gaze coolly, her expression grave. ''I don't know if you'll believe it, but a ShadowClan Warrior killed Whitetwist. I'm quite certain of it. Whoever the killer is wanted Whitetwist's body found, or else they would have eaten the rest of it or dumped him somewhere. As far as I am concerned, from what I've heard, it's sounded like our murderer had left Whitetwist's body out in the open, and intentionally, too - just like they intentionally covered the mouse fur in blood and placed it in between Whitetwist's claws.''

[ flicks is the main suspect to Hawkbite (I argued with SuspiciousMindz about this bc there honestly didn't have to be anybody to watch her wash the fur off, and alec's Rookpaw even told Mistlewhisker that Flicks took the fur and went to wash it off in the stream) ATM, but everybody else believes her (because she didn't do it and she's just genuinely trying to help-) ]

[ they're going to say the flicks took the evidence - mouse fur - away from the body, but she only took it because she washed it off and brought it to Dawnstar. ]

@Undertaker

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 17th, 2024 at 05:27 AM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 08:01 PM
Welp I'm air not water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Moonkit came in. Okay, the demoted apprentice was probably pushing her luck being here. So she just stopped outside of the den, and poked her head in. "Dawnstar?" She called out nervously. She just hoped she didn't have her head bitten off, verbally. The Shadowclan leader was under a lot of pressure, after so many incidents..... Moonkit HAD to stay respectful, no matter what. Hmm, wouldn't help to sound scared. So she straightened up. "Dawnstar," Moonkit repeated, hoping to sound more confident. Oh, probably not a good idea to repeat herself. Oh well, she could hope she got a good reception. Consequenses where consequenses, after all. What would the clan be without getting punished for doing wrong, after all? The clan would be nothing more that a bunch of rouges trying to kill one another!
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

he/him // 7 moons
33/100

---

Stationed outside of her den, Bitternpaw stares into the darkness, debating how best to approach the leader. He was in need of training. And he was determined to become a warrior early if he could. With a lot of his beginner training finished all that was left was the more advanced stuff. Why not go to the best to seek such things? So without further ado, he clears his throat, calling out into the darkness politely still at the entrance. Don't wanna get smacked.

"Dawnstar? If you have time to spare could we partake in some battle training?"

Hopefully that was polite enough. Usually he tended to be a bit rude, a bit demanding... But if there was anyone that deserved his utmost respect it was her. That and if he didn't watch his tone there was a very good chance that he would be turned down.

dawnstar | @Undertaker

Dawnstar opened one eye, glaring heatedly at the entrance of her den after her name was called. Yawning, she shook her droziness away and stood. Her clan was a pain and she was tired, but when could she say no to battle training for her apprentices?

After she finished stretching, Dawnstar left her nest behind and padded to the mouth of her den. "Come on, let's go." She meowed, sparring Bitternpaw a mere glance before she led him out of camp, heading towards the training grounds. Perhaps she'll feel better after a little training.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu View Post
Moonkit came in. Okay, the demoted apprentice was probably pushing her luck being here. So she just stopped outside of the den, and poked her head in. "Dawnstar?" She called out nervously. She just hoped she didn't have her head bitten off, verbally. The Shadowclan leader was under a lot of pressure, after so many incidents..... Moonkit HAD to stay respectful, no matter what. Hmm, wouldn't help to sound scared. So she straightened up. "Dawnstar," Moonkit repeated, hoping to sound more confident. Oh, probably not a good idea to repeat herself. Oh well, she could hope she got a good reception. Consequenses where consequenses, after all. What would the clan be without getting punished for doing wrong, after all? The clan would be nothing more that a bunch of rouges trying to kill one another!

[For consistency, assuming this is regarding her return to an apprentice, you'll have to wait until after the moving event to have her apprentice rank returned. As you've already post there with her as Moonkit.]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder