Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 06:21 PM
[ShC Finder] “I’ve no...
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 06:16 PM
September Gathering
Last post by BEAR.
Today 06:16 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by nyme
Today 06:11 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:08 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Aspenpaw's Training [P]

Training Requirements
{mostly so I don't lose track}
---

Basic Requirements:
  • 2 months IRL [0/1]
  • 100 Roleplay Posts [0/1]
  • 10 moons IC [0/1]

Territory Tours:
Lionsbeach, Haven Springs, Sleepy Thicket, Rugged Range, Smallpines, Saltmeadow Marsh, Sedgewater Valley [5/7]

5 instances of Training:
  • One land and water hunting lesson [0/1]
  • One battle training session [0/1]
  • One swimming lesson [0/1]
  • Night hunting [0/1]
  • Tracking/stalking [0/1]
  • Water combat [0/1]
  • Advanced land combat [0/1]
  • Tunnel navigation [0/1]
  • Basic first aid (please contact squidz for more information) [0/1]
  • Advanced swimming [0/1]

Experience:
  • Battle/Similar Event [0/1]
  • Clan meetings [2/2]
  • Final Assessment [0/1]

If Aspenpaw gain any other experience, let me know and I'll update the list. This is only for ease of finding things when he's ready to become a warrior

Last edited by goodacacia; Today at 04:58 PM.
Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM

Default Re: Aspenpaw's Training [P]

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

It was nice out today, not too sunny and not too cloudy with the rolling winds running through the twoleg den as usual. They'll soon be leaving this dump behind, a place of stay that Floodsight would not miss. The cold hard floors and weird sounds of wind that whistled through the cracks of this broken down place. All of it was something Floodsight would be glad to depart from. The weather would get cooler soon, and the world would be blanketed in white. She'd pray that her clan had enough time to settle down in their new home before the cold and illnesses struck them.

Gladly today was a good day, a day where the silverish cream warrior had no patrols or some additional errands to run. But something was missing. Something that hadn't been in her view for a while. Not something...someone. Aspenpaw! That's right, she had an apprentice now. They couldn't do much during lockdown, but thankfully the restrictions were lifted and the clan was relative free to roam. Just not to the borders.

"On your paws, Aspen," Floodsight called for the little furball. "Time to get started for the day~"

"Let's get you accustomed to RiverClan's territory first, and perhaps a little hunting training in while we go through everything?" She had decided, "How does that sound?"

[ @burntToast ]
Old Today, 03:03 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

━━━ - - - - - - -━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━ - - - - - - -━━━

|{Word count:31/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The sun felt warm on his face but the longer he stared in its direction, the more his eyes stung. It wasn't like he was trying to purposefully stare at it. No. He was looking at the sky through the holes in the roof of the Twolegs den. He had made a habit of doing this recently, out of paranoia that the hawk that had stolen elderkit would return. Originally he had told himself that he was doing it to protect his clanmates incase it did but actually it was the complete opposite. What if it came back and took him this time? The bird had been big! Big enough to pick up kits, apprentice and even maybe a warrior though he kinda doubted it would go for warriors-- he was still a target though! And that wasn't all- their former mousebrained lionheart ran his mouth and told Windclan exactly where they were!! Any moment Windclan could ambush them, maybe chase them out again! Aspenpaw didn't want that to happen- it could- it wouldn't. Yes it wouldn't. They wouldn't be seeing the other clans any time soon, well actually there was a gathering soon but aspenpaw wasn't sure if they would be going to that.

His name came to him as a surprise, he hadn't really expected to be approached right now and with all this thinking about hawks, ambushing, the exile. It kinda had him on edge. So when floodsight called to him, it only spooked him out of his skin! Leaping up from the sitting position, he whipped around to face the source of the voice. Eyes wide and claws unsheathed, well until he saw his mentor atleast. Hesitantly he sheathed his claws and made his way over to her, a smile plastered on his face attempting to hide his initial fright. "Training, really?! Yes!! Where are we going, what are we hunting? Will it be big, or dangerous?" he asked excitedly. He had been meaning to bug his mentor for some more training but didn't want to disturb her. She'd been quite busy lately, so many patrols.

- Floodsight ( @goodacacia )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 03:38 PM

Floodsight

The little one had been spooked by the sight of her sudden appearance. Her apprentice had scrambled to his feet after being dazed, claws out, wide eyes and everything. Of which, she found quite funny. Yes, she hardly spare enough time to rest around and even less to appear in front of this greyish ball full of sunshine. But it brought a small chuckle up her throat nonetheless. Seeing him all bugged eyes once was enough for the day.

"Calm down, sunshine." Floodsight purred, tilting her head at the entrance of the abandoned twoleg den, indicating for Aspenpaw to follow her out. "Not big, not dangerous. Some land hunting lessons once we reach Haven Springs and we'll take a walk through Sleepy Thicket on the way back."

"Do you still remember the hunter's crouch from last time?" The silver warrior questioned as she led them into the forest. Sunlight had dappled across her pelt, warming it slightly. It almost made her a little drowsy, but the cool winds of the coming Leaf-fall had kept her on her toes. "We'll be needing to know that today."

"Since I can't take you on a border tour yet, starting a territory tour will have to suffice. We'll cover Rugged Range another day and then you can give those birds another shot." She commented as she jumped over a large tree root. Turning around, waiting for the little one to catch up. As soon as they get through the denser part of the forest, they'll be able to see the sky and where RiverClan territory is situated.

[ @burntToast ]
Old Today, 03:57 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

|{Word count:32/200}|
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

he was a tad bit dissapointed that they wouldn't be catching anything big or dangerous today, but he was also glad the chance of being eaten or taken away wasn't there. Aspenpaw didn't know what haven springs were but it sounded cool and sleepy thicket-- wait. Wasn't that.. "You don't mean sleepy thicket right? Like THE sleepy thicket. The one where the murdering ghost cats live!? Haven't you heard about them!!" he asked genuinely curious but his worry made it way to the forefront of his words. He had had his fair share of ghost stories about that place from the elders, and usually at leaf fall too. Guess what, it was leaf fall! The ghost cats were going to eat him!!! He didn't complain much more from their and instead followed his mentor in silence, gawking at everything new that he had seen before or often as they walked because really, only kits believed in the ghost stories from elders. Franky he was no longer a kit and refused to be scared by stories aimed at them!

"Oh you don't need to take me on a border patrol, already went on one sorta. Fadingstars took us on--ack!-" aspenpaw tripped over the tree root that his mentor had jumped over, and falling flat on his face. Not even lingering for a second, he was back on his paws and shaking the dead leafs of his pelt. An embarrassed smile stretched across his face as he tried to continue what he was saying an act like he had just tripped an fell like a complete idiot. "f-fadingstar took us to the shadowclan- you know what never mind. Don't laugh it didn't happen!" he snorted, raising his head and trotting along ahead of his mentor. "and yes I remember the hunting crouch!" he called over his shoulder in reply.

- Floodsight ( @goodacacia )
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old Today, 04:57 PM

Floodsight

"Yes...the Sleepy Thicket. Just a couple of ghost here and there. Nothing to be afraid of if you've done nothing wrong." Floodsight chuckled with closed eyes. Sleepy Thicket was the burial sight of the ancient and gone cats. Times have changed and there may be a new burial ground in the future when they've located and settled in their new camp. And with one eyes open, looking back at Aspenpaw, she replied in a half-joking tone. "If you've condemned them in any way, I'll suggest you watch your back when we do go."

"Well, I'm glad you've been getting a border tour-" she was suddenly cut off by thump that sounded right behind her. She had wanted to warn him, but it was too late. The little one had already tripped and picked himself back up. With a hint of concerned, she sniffed around for blood. Thank the stars, there wasn't any. She'll probably get another scolding if she bring Aspenpaw back when scratches and injuries. 'Just in case.' She had decided to ask softly, "Not hurt, are you? Paws? Face?"

Aspenpaw quickly raced ahead of her, seemingly doing alright, so she let it go. It'd be a pity to turn back on such a fine day as well. It's good that he'd remember, it'll make today's lesson go quickly and much more efficiently. And on a better note, it was great to hear that Fadingstar had been taking the apprentice's out on a border tour. Afterall, it's better to hear the latest news and information from their own leader.

"Right side, Aspen, right side." Floodsight tilted her head towards the man-made bridge. The little one had bounded off quickly heading in a direction of who-knows-where. There in the center of the path was another abandoned source of structure that the twolegs had left behind. It was an old bridge that looks like it was on its last breath, but it still held on strong for many moons. "Here we are, Haven Springs."

"I know what you are thinking, but there aren't any two-legs here. All gone. It's been empty for quite some time." Floodsight had started before the questionings started. "There's two pools of hot water in the back. It's quite nice during Leaf-bare, but I don't suggest you start slipping into them just yet. Not until you've had your swimming lesson."

[ @burntToast | i'll now marked the borders + Haven Springs as toured ]