Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
To Greater Heights! II
by dino.
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 01:28 PM
Hogkit finder!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:26 PM
Mint-fresh training (P)
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:22 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Rowan
Today 01:19 PM
Seakit finder
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 01:17 PM

Old July 17th, 2024, 01:08 PM
catching up after camp

Bump Policy: 1 week. 3 days for urgent
My Mood: Inspired
ThunderClan Rising sun

She/her - 68 moons
Massive brown bengal molly with amber eyes

Bright rays of sunlight filtered through the swaying leaves above her head as the massive warrior trotted ahead of the apprentice, leading them to the spot where she had trained Dawnpaw too. Hawkcatcher's tail flicked behind her and she glanced down at the apprentice she had with her today; Sunpaw. "Do you have any previous battle training, like has someone shown you the basic swipe for example?"
@Kix

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop - Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Last edited by Luminous; July 17th, 2024 at 01:16 PM.
Old July 17th, 2024, 06:52 PM
Kicking my feetsies

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Re: Rising sun

Sunpaw
I'm chasing dreams since I left the womb
+ she/her + no purrks

The excited ball of orange fluff hopped after Hawkcatcher, who needed to walk after all! To be fair she was excited to get someone to teach her something at all in the first place. After all, her original mentor before she vanished said they would teach her stuff but never did seek her out. Sunpaw was aware that she could seek out others to train her but she liked the idea of a mentor doing it. The whole idea made it feel more authentic than just letting others do the job for you. "Nope!" she said popping the p at the end like it was the most obvious answer. "I never got any sort of battle training before I accidentally got lost! Skunkfur or whatever their name never took me out for anything before then!" she added. It was on the sure end of things that she got the name of the warrior wrong straight to the core. It was bound to happen when they never seemed meaningful to her in her little adventures through life.

@Luminous

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 28th, 2024, 05:45 AM
catching up after camp

She/her - 68 moons

It seemed like she had another bubbly one at her paws. Nothing she hadn't been able to handle before, and Hawkcatcher had been lucky enough recently for the more energetic ones of her trainees to be eager to learn rather than the distracted sort. In which direction Sunpaw was heading was yet to be revealed to the warrior, but so far she could allow herself to be optimistic about it.

They had reached their destination and the large warrior turned towards the apprentice. "Well then, that's what we should begin with. The swipe is the first move that any apprentice learns, not just in Thunderclan but in other clans as well." She took some time to demonstrate as she explained. "You should work on using your momentum rather than pure strength, and let your claws slash over your opponent without getting caught there.
Why don't you try a few times on a tree trunk."

@Kix
sorry for the delay!

¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨
Old July 28th, 2024, 04:48 PM
Kicking my feetsies

Sunpaw
+ she/her + The collector [active]

Lucky for the one before her, this paw could keep her attention on what was a task. It was only if she was interested in whatever it was she was doing and right now she was all for learning how to fight. "ookaaay! That doesn't sound too hard to do, I bet I got this in the hole!" she gave a cheeky grin as she nodded to herself. Sunpaw turned to the closest tree to them and began to slash at the bark like told so. It was obvious that she was doing as told by the warrior but it seemed like they were weak. "I feel like I have to do it harder? Am I hitting the tree too softly?" she turned her amber eyes onto Hawkcatcher.

@Luminous
Header made by Marigold

Old July 29th, 2024, 04:45 AM
catching up after camp

She/her - 68 moons

It was a confident one; that was good.
Hawkcatcher gave Sunpaw time to try before following and coming to stand beside them. "You're still an apprentice so you're smaller and your muscles have yet to develop properly, so you will naturally get stronger as you grow, but you're right in that there are things to imporve." Unsteathing her claws, she send a powerful slash towards the tree, sending a few small pieces of bark flying in the other direction. "Try to get the movement to start all the way from your shoulder, and swipe over your target, not into it."

Another demonstration before she nodded for Sunpaw to try it out. "Try to imagine that a mossball is sitting right on your opponent, and you have to whisk it away with your paw. That way your claws shoulder cut perfectly."

@Kix

Old July 29th, 2024, 01:23 PM
Kicking my feetsies

Sunpaw

Sunpaw nodded as she listened to the older warriors' advice and wise words, they had to be wise words. Any cat that was bigger than her or older had to always be saying such smart stuff. It was after all why she listened to her elders and adults around her, they knew better than her. Amber eyes looked up brightly to Hawkcatcher as she nodded and returned to the tree trunk again. She can do this, like she said her swings would get stronger the older she got and the more experience. Her eyes tracked the other's movement as they took a swing at the tree themselves, with impressive force. Surely that would be her when she got older, able to land a heavy blow to her enemies! "Ok, that's easy to imagine!" she nodded and readied herself to try again. Instead of what she did last time just flinging her arm and clawing at the tree, she shot her paw out. This time it hit the tree a little harder than the last one, leaving behind somewhat decent marks in the tree. "I did it, not like yours obviously but I did it!"

@Luminous

Header made by Marigold

Old July 30th, 2024, 03:44 AM
catching up after camp

She/her - 68 moons

A small smirk made the corner of Hawkcatcher's mouth twitch upwards. Sunpaw's second attempt was far better. "Well done. And yes, you'll get better with time. That being said, don't compare yourself to cats who've fought more battles than you've had time to hear stories of and are... almost 9 or 10 times your age, ok?" Stars, was she that old? Oh well.

"Next we'll move on to tackling. You should mainly use your momentum here too, or your weight if you're larger than your opponent, but you can also make them trip." She positioned herself in front of Sunpaw and signalled towards her leg. "Aim here and try to swipe my leg out from under me - see how sturdy it is if you aim higher up? If you aim right at the paw it's also easy for your opponent to drag their paw out of the way, but swiping a bit under the knee is usually a good place."

She gave Sunpaw time to try it out on her a few times.
@Kix

Old Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Kicking my feetsies

Sunpaw

"Yay!" she jumped for a bit in excitement, it may have taken her two tries but at least she finally got it. Sun nodded her head as she listened, naturally, she didn't take heed to compare herself to others. Be it naivety or just her being overconfident no one would know since she put no more thought to it. "Nah, no need to compare myself to them when I can become stronger than them when I'm older and experienced." Sunpaw may act dumb at times but she was smarter than those who would have thought, give her some credit. She flicked her bushy tail and refocused back onto Mrs. Hawk, now she can learn to tackle others. The paw watched with her attentive amber eyes as the other pointed at a part of her leg but kept her ears pricked.

"Ok, aim for just below the knee use my momentum" she trailed off reminding herself. No way that would be hard for her to do, after all, she had sense in her to know most cats she'd face off with would be bigger. Sunpaw readied herself as she went for the move shooting forward in Hawkcatchers direction. As instructed she went for her right leg right below the knee but her aim was a bit off and going for the middle instead. "Ack!"

@Luminous
Header made by Marigold

Old Today, 02:51 AM
catching up after camp

She/her - 68 moons
Mind reader - Ultimate predator - Beefed up T2

The 'paw's aim was not perfect, but Hawkcatcher hadn't expected an apprentice without former battle training to have that yet, and the place where Sunpaw ended up hitting worked just as well she she didn't bother commenting on it.

The warrior remained still a bit longer to let the apprentice get in a few more tried and signed for them to stop with a flick of her tail once Sunpaw got decent at it. "Good." Her training generally went with the ever-so-hopeful assumption that the apprentices (and warriors, for that matter) would take time to practice these moves also after the lesson, so she rarely wasted too much time on one thing once they seemed to have understood the technique.

"Those two are one offensive move that can hurt your opponent, and one tactical one to give you the upper-paw. Blocking and deflecting is a defensive one, which while it may seem less exciting to some, is just as important, if not more so in some cases." She shifted her weight towards her hind paws and took a similar stance to when she had demonstrated the basic swipe, showing Sunpaw to do the same. "Outright stopping a blow, especially from a cat that's larger than you, can be difficult, so generally, it's better to deflect it by quickly swiping at their paw to change the direction of the blow." She requested for Sunpaw to try and swipe at her face so she could demonstrate deflecting before beginning to toss soft blows towards the apprentice to let them practice.
@Kix