Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Snowheart's Mini Pixelgif...
Last post by Phoenix
Today 08:23 PM
Bugs at play [p]
by Zero
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 08:20 PM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:20 PM
Dark Forest Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by Phoenix
Today 08:19 PM
tales in the night [ Bingo...
by BEAR.
Last post by Badwolf
Today 08:09 PM

Old Today, 06:19 PM
gaybee has no bagels 4 u

Status: "I am both king and queen, best of both things. But Dad works fine."
Bump Policy: I am incredibly forgetful! Please bump me after 48hrs, 24 if it's important.
My Mood: Kingly
Default [p] friends are never left behind!

~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 23 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

°•._________.•°

Honeypetal was laying in the Warriors' Den, bored. There wasn't really anyone there, everyone else was out on patrols and such. She didn't even know where Strawberryfur was.
This left Honeypetal alone with their thoughts, and that's kind of a bad thing. Their mind always spins into unending tunnels of overthought and despair. Greykit, Vinekit...what if they were just destined to ruin lives?
It had to have been my fault when Vine was demoted, right? Honeypetal thought, finishing aloud with a mumble; "I mean, was I not responsible for my own apprentice?"

#HoneySummerBingo24
Old Today, 06:48 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: [p] friends are never left behind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey_Dreamz View Post
~° Honeypetal °~
Image made on Picrew and edited by Honey_Dreamz

Genderfluid • She/They/He • 23 moons
Warrior of ThunderClan

°•._________.•°

Honeypetal was laying in the Warriors' Den, bored. There wasn't really anyone there, everyone else was out on patrols and such. She didn't even know where Strawberryfur was.
This left Honeypetal alone with their thoughts, and that's kind of a bad thing. Their mind always spins into unending tunnels of overthought and despair. Greykit, Vinekit...what if they were just destined to ruin lives?
It had to have been my fault when Vine was demoted, right? Honeypetal thought, finishing aloud with a mumble; "I mean, was I not responsible for my own apprentice?"

#HoneySummerBingo24

Strawberryfur
The day was bright and warm and Strawberryfur was feeling the sun in her blood as energy. She practically bounced into the clearing carrying a mouse, leaping clear over a clanmate and skidding next to the pile. She deposited her catch with a triumphant purr, completely oblivious to the stares from her clanmates. She not only didn’t notice that others thought she was completely crazy, she neither cared nor could control it. When a day was this magnificent, she couldn’t help herself from expressing that energy!

Alas, even she knew she should probably take a break between patrols. She made her way to the warrior’s den, weaving around her clanmates as she did, already thinking about what to do with the rest of her day. The new restrictions on their ability to leave camp was a real bummer for the adventurous she-cat, but she knew Bumblestar was trying to protect the clan. As she neared the den, she caught a whiff of a familiar scent that sent jolts of excitement like static through her fur. Honeypetal!

She almost dived into the den until she heard her friend’s voice mumble something about her apprentice. Strawberryfur paused and frowned. She didn’t know why exactly Vinekit was demoted, she might have missed that meeting, but she did know that Honeypetal was blaming herself. Strawberryfur looked down at her paws for a moment, wondering how she could best help her friend. An idea suddenly struck her and she quickly slide into the den.

“Hey Honeypetal!” She greeted cheerfully. She sat in her nest, which was next to Honeypetal’s, turning to groom her shoulder as if she hadn’t heard Honeypetal’s murmur. “Are you just hanging out here?” She looked up to ask her question, meeting the orange tabby’s green eyes with her bright, warm gaze.