Today 06:23 PM
feral child alert [...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:22 PM

Old June 16th, 2024, 07:39 AM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Atari Character Relationship Finder

While the Atari is only a temporary group, I may have some of my characters there continue a life as outsiders. Therefore, I want some connections with them.

Raven - medium fur-length shecat with messy dark gray fur with ice blue eyes and a thin build, being a rather short cat. (Trapper)
Raven is more sassy and outgoing, always ready for a challenge to be thrown her way. She doesn’t mind her parent’s death much. They raised her right and prepared her for anything being possible.
I do NOT have a set age for her yet
-Raven is open for: Mate - Kits - Siblings - Friends - Friendly Rivals
-Parents for her are closed as they are dead

Taken
Raven:
Nyx (Friendly Rival) @burntToast
Skirmish (Friend) @Fritter
Narcissus (Friend) @Fits

Juniper - young, small she-cat with medium-blue fur and a lighter underbelly. Her eyes are a blue-gray color, often matching the sky around the mountains. (Initiate)
Juniper is still young and getting used to the way the Atari live, being hesitant at times (like when she is ordered to attack RiverClan). She will live on as an outsider in the future and possibly start a clan life, as she prefers living in groups.
She will be about 8-9 moons.
-Juniper is open for: Parents - Grandparents - Siblings - Friends - Crushes (that could maybe die right in front if her during a RiverClan fight)

Taken
Juniper:
Asa (Biological Father) @kenjaku

Form:

For Juniper or Raven?:
Character Name:
Character Personality:
Character Relationship/Role:
Mention Me: @Rowan

Last edited by Rowan; June 16th, 2024 at 04:57 PM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 09:03 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish
Default Re: Atari Character Relationship Finder

For Juniper or Raven?: Raven
Character Name: Nyx
Character Personality:

Nyx is a rather complex character, she can be extremely serious and intimidating at times while also being goofy and humorous?? Nyx's humour is a blend between disturbing and playful, she often makes light of dark situations in ways that can be both unsettling and endearing. She enjoys bantering and teasing anyone she comes across, this includes members of the Atari and intruders. Who says you can't have fun while fighting? Her dark sense of humour is also clear in her enjoyment of threatening others, not out of malice but more out of amusement at their reactions.

Despite her lighthearted demeanour, she has a well earned reputation as a formidable fighter who's confidence in battle borders the line between fearlessness, recklessness and bloodlust. Originally her joy for bloodshed was from her belief that every battle contributed to the protection of her 'family' now she just enjoys provoking fear in her enemies. She loves nothing better then a good old fashioned brawl! Shell even orchestrate some as a group event for the Claws to practice and the initiates to learn. Speaking of which, Nyx views the Atari not only as a group but as her family. She is fiercely protective of them and this extends not only to the crown but to all members from any background.

She is also considered to be very cocky and confident, which cane sometimes come of as rude expscially since she is unafraid to speak her mind and does so with blunt honesty that can be abrasive. Nyx is not one to hide her emotions, except when dealing with enemies. She wears her heart on her sleeve, her moods and feelings clear to those around her. She may not seem it but she is very caring, of course she'll push the intimidating and reckless warlord image only to keep respect. What kind of Claw of the Crown would she be if she was playing gentle with family? She doesn't shy from showing that she is kind and caring, but as said she doesn't make herself seem weak because of it. This openness makes her approachable to the rest of her group but when dealing with opponents she is careful to reveal true emotions and masks it with her teasing and playful nature. (Once again let me remind you, choas! Battle! Bloodshed! The three things she loves most /silly)

Character Relationship/Role: friends/friendly rivals. Nyx is a very social feline and would go out of her way to bond with literally everyone in the Atari. So I can definitely see her originally pestering Raven to see how she could befriend her. Either her pestering worked and they are now friends or it just sparked a friendly rivalry between them. Up to u o7

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; June 16th, 2024 at 09:03 AM.
Old June 16th, 2024, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post
Character Name: Nyx
Character Personality:

Nyx is a rather complex character, she can be extremely serious and intimidating at times while also being goofy and humorous?? Nyx's humour is a blend between disturbing and playful, she often makes light of dark situations in ways that can be both unsettling and endearing. She enjoys bantering and teasing anyone she comes across, this includes members of the Atari and intruders. Who says you can't have fun while fighting? Her dark sense of humour is also clear in her enjoyment of threatening others, not out of malice but more out of amusement at their reactions.

Despite her lighthearted demeanour, she has a well earned reputation as a formidable fighter who's confidence in battle borders the line between fearlessness, recklessness and bloodlust. Originally her joy for bloodshed was from her belief that every battle contributed to the protection of her 'family' now she just enjoys provoking fear in her enemies. She loves nothing better then a good old fashioned brawl! Shell even orchestrate some as a group event for the Claws to practice and the initiates to learn. Speaking of which, Nyx views the Atari not only as a group but as her family. She is fiercely protective of them and this extends not only to the crown but to all members from any background.

She is also considered to be very cocky and confident, which cane sometimes come of as rude expscially since she is unafraid to speak her mind and does so with blunt honesty that can be abrasive. Nyx is not one to hide her emotions, except when dealing with enemies. She wears her heart on her sleeve, her moods and feelings clear to those around her. She may not seem it but she is very caring, of course she'll push the intimidating and reckless warlord image only to keep respect. What kind of Claw of the Crown would she be if she was playing gentle with family? She doesn't shy from showing that she is kind and caring, but as said she doesn't make herself seem weak because of it. This openness makes her approachable to the rest of her group but when dealing with opponents she is careful to reveal true emotions and masks it with her teasing and playful nature. (Once again let me remind you, choas! Battle! Bloodshed! The three things she loves most /silly)

Character Relationship/Role: friends/friendly rivals. Nyx is a very social feline and would go out of her way to bond with literally everyone in the Atari. So I can definitely see her originally pestering Raven to see how she could befriend her. Either her pestering worked and they are now friends or it just sparked a friendly rivalry between them. Up to u o7

I love her! I could see them being good friends (with a little bit of competition at times) approved!
Old June 16th, 2024, 09:52 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Aggressive

Character Name: Skirmish
Character Personality: All information regarding personality ext can be found Here!
Character Relationship/Role: Friend!
(Sorry if this seems lazy^^ let me know of you want me to add anything/specify or put more effort into it an i’ll be happy to! /genuine )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old June 16th, 2024, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Character Name: Skirmish
Character Personality: All information regarding personality ext can be found Here!
Character Relationship/Role: Friend!
(Sorry if this seems lazy^^ let me know of you want me to add anything/specify or put more effort into it an i’ll be happy to! /genuine )
It’s not lazy at all! I read through his personality and information and I think they could mix really well! I could see Raven dominating most of the conversation and just not. shutting. up. Approved!
Old June 16th, 2024, 01:39 PM

Boops
Old June 16th, 2024, 02:04 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Character Name: Narcissus
Character Personality: Narcissus is probably among the most considerate cats you’ll meet. She’s always focused on her job as a Keeper, doing everything she can for the Atari’s Young. However, somewhere along the line, Narcissus became very swept up in her work, and she tends to bottle up negative emotions as a result, not wanting to show her weariness to her peers.
Character Relationship/Role: Friends? I feel like Raven’s bold personality would compliment Narcissus’s more soft-spoken nature and make for an interesting dynamic maybe :3
Old June 16th, 2024, 04:20 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

For Juniper or Raven?: Juniper

Character Name: Asa

Character Personality: Asa is aloof, regimented, and singlemindedly devoted to the tasks given to him. He's got a lot of passion for his role, but he's so stonefaced and grim ordinarily that you wouldn't guess it; outwardly he just comes off as a stoic meathead. He has an injury that impacts his ability to speak comfortably, but even without it he'd be a character of few words. He's not particularly friendly or warm, but he's considerably more animated when discussing trap set-up, planning, and configuration, and he'll put forth more effort to be sociable with cats he's close with.

Asa's got a cruel streak, a proper little sadist, but above all else he values routine & structure so he's not the type to victimize others on a whim.

More HERE

Character Relationship/Role: Father; adoptive, biological, or just a hovering father figure, whichever you'd prefer! I imagine Asa would be an awkward sort of dad—distant in that he wouldn't provide much emotional support for Juniper and suffocating in that he'd still insist on being there, physically, hovering like a big stern cloud to watch her progress.

@Rowan

Old June 16th, 2024, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post
Character Name: Narcissus
Character Personality: Narcissus is probably among the most considerate cats you’ll meet. She’s always focused on her job as a Keeper, doing everything she can for the Atari’s Young. However, somewhere along the line, Narcissus became very swept up in her work, and she tends to bottle up negative emotions as a result, not wanting to show her weariness to her peers.
Character Relationship/Role: Friends? I feel like Raven’s bold personality would compliment Narcissus’s more soft-spoken nature and make for an interesting dynamic maybe :3

I agree! Approved. I do also have a submission for a healer whose secondary role is keeper. If she does get keeper, they could also be friends!
Old June 16th, 2024, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjaku View Post
For Juniper or Raven?: Juniper

Character Name: Asa

Character Personality: Asa is aloof, regimented, and singlemindedly devoted to the tasks given to him. He's got a lot of passion for his role, but he's so stonefaced and grim ordinarily that you wouldn't guess it; outwardly he just comes off as a stoic meathead. He has an injury that impacts his ability to speak comfortably, but even without it he'd be a character of few words. He's not particularly friendly or warm, but he's considerably more animated when discussing trap set-up, planning, and configuration, and he'll put forth more effort to be sociable with cats he's close with.

Asa's got a cruel streak, a proper little sadist, but above all else he values routine & structure so he's not the type to victimize others on a whim.

More HERE

Character Relationship/Role: Father; adoptive, biological, or just a hovering father figure, whichever you'd prefer! I imagine Asa would be an awkward sort of dad—distant in that he wouldn't provide much emotional support for Juniper and suffocating in that he'd still insist on being there, physically, hovering like a big stern cloud to watch her progress.

@Rowan

I actually love this relationship idea and can imagine her talking to literally anyone and Asa is just hovering over her. Approved and biological father!