Today 01:40 PM
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by ollie
Today 01:39 PM

Old May 27th, 2024, 07:43 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

Default Diving Down- Goldfish Relations Finder!

[By the awesome Willowfern!]

Hey, hey, hey! I'm here for some relations with poor Goldfish because uh.... everyone ditched her except her three kits, Silverkit, Shellkit, and Minnowkit, as well as her bestie Jayfrost! That's sorta sad when you consider she had an apprentice, an adopted daughter, a mate, two sisters and a really close friend. Sooooo she's a little lonely and I will stand for this no longer!!

I'm looking for basically anything and everything! She has a mother, but needs a rogue father. She is bi but questioning asexuality and possibly pan since the passing of her mate. So in short, back off possible mates! She's a STRONG AND EMBRASSIVE WOMAN WHO DONT NEED NO MATE TO HOLD HER UP /j /silly But a slow burn is possibly fine maybe

Gold is open to an apprentice, friends, interactions, all that jazz. Oh yeah, also a father. She absolutely loved mentoring her previous app before she died, and should be good to get another one! This apprentice may or may not be bombarded by Goldkits, it's up to the kits' roleplayers. She forms really close bonds with her apprentices, so keep this on mind as well! Gold can be picky when it comes to friends. She's a limitless scared they're all gonna die smh but also isn't interested in a cat that is all mushy about her situation. She really just wants some normalcy. I never thought I would say this but Goldie (Yes. GOLDIE.) Is prickly at the moment. She will bite. And she won't feel sorry to your face. Until she recovers from the past 6 moons she will not be all that interested in anyone and will somehow come out as standoffish and introverted to many cats. She only feels Underrated by Jayfrost (thank you alec :thisisfine ) and her kits. She has a neutral relationship with a handful of cats however.

Okay, into the father part. This rogue father cant be all the interested in his kits, but id be alright with some random interaction between the two! I don't think she would have ever remembered remembered father, but he must be a silver colored cat (preferably bengal) with blue eyes. Oh yeah Gold also has two stepsisters but she isn't close with them as of now. Feel free to have this tom also have kits in another clan! Gold herself is also 29 moons old.

AndperhapsmaybeanadoptedkitortwobecauseIamunstoppa ble

Opt FORM:

Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Mention: @zBlaze

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by zBlaze; June 10th, 2024 at 05:42 PM.
Old May 29th, 2024, 06:53 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Default Re: Diving Down- Goldfish Relations Finder!

Bump

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old May 29th, 2024, 11:38 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Jumps up and down

Old May 29th, 2024, 03:28 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

This is assuming that Conch/Beachkit makes it past outsider joining. That being said, he has not arrived at RiverClan yet.

- Name -
Beachkit

- Clan -
Soon to Be RiverClan

- Rank -
Kit

- Age -
Around Five Moons

- Gender -
Male (He/Him)

- Appearance -

His fur is scruffy, medium-length, and it is primarily a light gray-blue. There is a strange amount of fur on his ear tips, leaving sand colored tufts to poke up all the time on his ears. Beachpaw has sand-colored patches scattered across his pelt, with one of the most important ones forming a mask around his eyes. When it comes to his face, he looks like a strange mix between the ocean environment and a… a raccoon. There’s also a mysterious sand-colored tuft just behind his nose, and it makes him sneeze a lot. Anyway, there are a lot of fun little tufts on places like his nose, ear tips, and inner ears. The rest of the sandy patches are seen constantly, covering all but one of his paws, a paw that remains blueish-gray. His eyes are round and tired, but despite his constant exhaustion, they are very bright. They are gray and shiny, similar to gloomy skies with the sun shining just behind them. His tail is very fluffy, but he doesn’t let this stop him from swimming quickly. I am sorry that I don’t have any reference for his looks, but if you have any questions about his appearance, feel free to ask! If you are in any way familiar with (@/Dolomedes)’s Seabreeze, being brothers, they look awfully similar.

- Personality -

Beachpaw stays as silent and unnoticed as he possibly can. To him, attention is an absolute curse, and he has never hated anything more than being thrown into the spotlight. Instead, he prefers to be the most supportive and appreciative side character as he can, encouraging everybody else to steal his confidence and take it for themselves because he just “doesn’t need it.” Now, there is a cat who could make him feel better, but I’ll get to that later. For now, Beachpaw is a shy and sad soul, afraid of anything social, and the moment he’s put on the spot in front of a crowd, he will faint. You’ll probably end up seeing some tears as well.

Beachpaw, even though he can be terribly miserable and tired for no particular reason other than simply: ‘Life hurts, ya’ll’, is very hopeful. He is motivated to feel better, motivated to be loved back by everybody he adores, and motivated to be the best he can, pushing past his obstacles and problems. Sometimes he is so motivated he refuses to accept his problems, brushing them off and saying that it’s okay, they can fix everything, even though it’s obvious that isn’t true. Him other words, he is in a permanent state of denial. But naturally, he is motivated to stay this hopeful, and for him, with hope comes more hope. It’s a never ending cycle- actually one of his many never ending cycles.

Speaking of never ending cycles, panic. Beachpaw freaks out about a lot of things. He worries about training, food, his loved ones, cats he barely knows, his friends, his enemies, and everything else. He will find a way to worry about everything. He promises himself that everything will work out in the end (that darn motivation always kicks in eventually) but deep down, he knows that nothing good lasts forever, and the idea makes him sick. He starts to panic, thinks about panicking, panics more, and that keeps going for a while until somebody comes and rescues him. He gets extremely embarrassed when cats catch him freaking out, wandering sleeplessly at night, oversleeping, and/or… talking to bugs… and this has led him to feel like an idiot. And guess what his self-despising mindset causes? More panic. Whoops.

Now, if we’re looking for strengths, at least Beachpaw is able to make it through a lot of things. He pushes forward through all of his problems, even though it causes all sorts of pain in many ways, shapes, and forms. Beachpaw may not be the most accepting, but he has strong hope in a good future, and he believes that if you out your mind to it, anything can happen. Whenever he is proven wrong, he is shattered. Of course I’m back to talking about his weaknesses- ANYWAY, back to strengths- Beachpaw’s hope makes him perfect for emotional support. If you’ve managed to become one of his friends and gain his trust, he will happily show you a bright future and go ranting on about how everything will be alright.

Additionally, Beachpaw is humble. Sure, he can also be self-destructive, but he certainly admits to his faults. He recognizes his flaws, and unless one of these flaws has been problematic for a long time before, he usually builds off of them and creates a better character out of himself. He strongly values family, and if the group be was born into doesn’t love him in the same way he feels family is supposed to, he gets miserable. Again. There are few thing that truly anger him, including the following: Cats messing with his loved ones and/or (of course) and cats messing with… wait, him? Correct! When he gets picked on, Beachpaw’s misery gets so bad that he gives up on holding in his emotions, and he retaliated like crazy. Even though it may seem slightly out of character, he will fight back. Overall, Beachpaw is a bug-loving good person with some problems with sadness and self-esteem.

- Role -
Awkward Friend (And/Or- but certainly not required- possibly a future apprentice)

I am planning on writing him a biography once he actually makes it into RiverClan, but for now, here is the application that brought him into existence if you’re interested. For some reason I refer to him as ‘Beachpaw’ there, but no worries, I hadn’t lied to you. He is a kit, therefore he is still Beachkit.

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old May 30th, 2024, 05:41 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

@Weekend-Wondering ]] Accepted! I'd be down for future apprentice as well ^^

Last edited by zBlaze; May 30th, 2024 at 05:42 AM.
Old May 30th, 2024, 06:21 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post
@Weekend-Wondering ]] Accepted! I'd be down for future apprentice as well ^^
Sounds good! I’ll let you know once he makes it into the clan! ^^

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~
Old June 10th, 2024, 05:40 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bonk

Old June 10th, 2024, 06:01 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

hii it's shellkit!

Name: Vine
Clan: Outsider but probs will join rc
Appearance: here! (made with a charrie maker)
Personality: idk bro he's a newborn
Role: adopted child/future app

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old June 10th, 2024, 06:03 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
hii it's shellkit!

Name: Vine
Clan: Outsider but probs will join rc
Appearance: here! (made with a charrie maker)
Personality: idk bro he's a newborn
Role: adopted child/future app
Before I accept, it may be a little strange to rp Shell interacting with Vine. Is that okay?

Old June 10th, 2024, 06:05 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by zBlaze View Post
Before I accept, it may be a little strange to rp Shell interacting with Vine. Is that okay?
it's ok! I've done self rp's before lol

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)