lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 1st, 2024, 12:40 PM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Sparrowsong sat in the clearing, bored now that she wasn't picked to deal with the minks. Honestly, she was relieved to not go, maybe she could handle one or two but a whole hoard of them sounded too much. She looked at the nursery, wondering if she should check in on he sister, Quailkit. A few moons ago when their mother was expecting another little, Sparrowong was so excited. She liked the idea of a younger cat doing everything she said, a little minion. But Quailkit wasn't living up to her expectations. Even so, Sparrowsong made a promise to their mother she would help the little kit. The calico sighed dramatically, and looked around for her friend Nightshade. Nightshade was the most interesting cat to Sparrowsong, she could definitely use some more interesting friends in Windclan.

@burntToast @Spookez.

Last edited by Maybi; May 2nd, 2024 at 01:57 AM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:37 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: WindClan Clearing

!!! THIS CHARACTER IS OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS. !!!

Icystrike
AFAB - She / Her
WindClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty Moons
A sleek-furred, pure white American Curl she-cat with curled ears and ice-blue eyes and a rather plumed, feathery tail.

Icystrike sat in the clearing, her tail wrapped around her paws. Her ice-blue eyes darted around the camp, as if daring any cat to anger her. The white she-cat's ear tip twitched, and she had no one to talk to. Would someone come up to her? Who knows. It was only a matter of time. For the meanwhile, Icystrike began to wash her pelt.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder || Squirrelwhisker Finder || Redrobin Finder

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader
Old May 1st, 2024, 02:17 PM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
RiverClan Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Sparrowsong sat in the clearing, bored now that she wasn't picked to deal with the minks. Honestly, she was relieved to not go, maybe she could handle one or two but a whole hoard of them sounded too much. She looked at the nursery, wondering if she should check in on he sister, Quillkit. A few moons ago when their mother was expecting another little, Sparrowong was so excited. She liked the idea of a younger cat doing everything she said, a little minion. But Quilkit wasn't living up to her expectations. Even so, Sparrowsong made a promise to their mother she would help the little kit. The calico sighed dramatically, and looked around for her friend Nightshade. Nightshade was the most interesting cat to Sparrowsong, she could definitely use some more interesting friends in Windclan.

@burntToast @Spookez.

|[ Quail'kit ]|
she/her | 4 moons | WC | energetic & friendly

A slight breeze ruffled Quailkit's fur as the brown calico quietly crept towards her older sister. She had awoken before sunrise as she usually did and watched as most of her clanmates left camp to go fight of the minks that she was told had been in their territory. She was a bit jealous that she couldn't go with them but it just encouraged her to 'practice' her fighting moves and she had been stalking literally everything that moves that stepped paw into the clearing. Her next target, can you guess? Sparrowsong of cause!

Quailkit was born in a litter of one which meant she didn't have any other litter of one so she didn't have any other littermates to play with. Let just say she was ecstatic to find out she had an older sister to play with. She has been clingy and obnoxious ever since. Always following Sparrowsong or trying to involve herself in whatever her sister was doing. They may not be 'littermates' but they were kin and that was the same thing in Quailkits eyes.

Quailkit crept a few pawsteps forward before standing completely still. She waited a few more seconds before pushing hard of her haunches and sprinting at sparrowsong and barreling into her. Of course being too small she didn't knock sparrowsong over as intended but did manage to bump her sister in the back pretty hard. She immediately hopped back to her paws and wrestled with sparrowsong's tail, like kits do, pretending it was some sort of enemy. "Die riverclan dung" she exclaimed triumphantly while pretending she had successfully beaten her opponent before looking proudly up at her sister. "did you see that Sparrow? My fighting skills are getting better aren't they!"

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
Old May 1st, 2024, 03:47 PM

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Queenly

Heatherstem
She-cat {WindClan} Warrior

Heatherstem lay, bored out of her hyperactive mind in the middle of camp. She scanned the cats around her. Maybe I can play with Rabbitpaw… she thought.

@Dolomedes

Last edited by Lucythecat; May 1st, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 07:17 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Nightshade

"Sparrow!" Nightshade had called out for her best friend. She held Sparrowsong close to her, closer than she would ever allow any cat to go. She was also fond of Sparrowsong's little sister, Quailkit.

Nightshade bounded over and sat next to Sparrowsong. "Sparrow, your looking awfully great today." The young molly said, a condescending smirk on her face. She playfully chuckled before looking at Quailkit, then back at Sparrowsong. "You got a little something there."

@burntToast @Maybi (So sorry this was so late and messy.)

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old May 2nd, 2024, 01:56 AM
Oat milk drinker

Sparrowsongs fur bristled in surprise as something hit her hard in her back, she shot up on her feet and spun around only to find her sister had snuck up on her while she was lost in thought. She let out a huff in surprise and indignation while smoothing out her ruffled fur, ashamed she let herself get so ruffled.

"You're sneaking skills are getting better Quailkit, I'll give you that." Sparrowsong mewed to her sister, twitching her tail to give the kit something to bat at. Yes, Quailkit could be an annoyance but also entertaining at the same time and the she cat almost let out a purr, but she would make her sister work for that kind of affection.

Sparrowsong was glad her friend showed up, giving her something else to focus on then entertaining Quailkit. "I did spend extra time grooming myself today too, I think Quailkit just ruined all my hard work!" She whined to her friend, while rolling her eyes. "You weren't choosing for mind duty either, Nightshade?" She questioned with a tilt of her head.

(Don't worry about it, my writing is usually rushed and sloppy)
(Also sorry for getting Quailkits name wrong in my first post)

@burntToast @Spookez.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 08:03 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Wolfkit sat sunning herself drosily
Old May 2nd, 2024, 11:19 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Cloverhoney balances on clover's hind legs with a grin.

[ activity post, closed ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 2nd, 2024, 11:51 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Quail'kit ]|
she/her | 4 moons | WC | energetic & friendly
__________________________________________________ __

Quailkit puffed out her fur in pride at her sisters compliment. Usually they were rare but very fulfilling. Noticing nightshade she waved her tail in greeting. Sitting down next to Sparrow and Night she looked up at both of them waiting for them to start chatting. No she was definitely not eeves dropping, eeves dropping was rude. She was just politely including herself in their conversation. "why weren't you chosen to fight the minks? I thought all warriors could go." she asked confused tilting her head to the side.

Personally Quailkit would have gone with her clanmates this morning but she knew she wasn't allowed to. She wasn't going to risk postponing her apprenticeship becuase she broke the warrior code and disobeyed the rules of staying in camp. Nah uh she was a good Windclan soon to be apprentice. She followed the rules.

all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted

Last edited by burntToast; May 3rd, 2024 at 08:20 AM.