Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Seamrog
Today 06:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:15 PM
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 06:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 06:04 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:56 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 08:36 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: chilling by the water [rc picnic event! open to all!]

Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

Now Fadingsun had led them to Haven Springs. Well, he hasn't been here before. The one-eyed tabby looked around, his stomach rumbling. They padded up to the water, scanning it for movement. They stayed still other than the slight shaking of his body. It was easier to sit rather than stand. Sure, he still had a tail, but a half-tail. As a shadow got closer, Rainpaw swept his paw downwards, thrusting it upwards. As the fish they caught flopped around on dry land, the small tabby cat quickly bit its neck. He grabbed the fish and trotted over to sit down. Their blue eye scanned the crowd of cats his mentor had gathered, and picked out a kit among them. And the kit was trying to eat a... a... actually, Rainpaw didn't know what the kit was trying to eat. They picked up their fish they had caught and trotted over to lay down next to Marigioldkit. "If you want, w-w-we c-c-could trade? F-f-fish might be eawsier fowr you to eat instead of.... that," he stuttered, pawing at the crab. Rainpaw nudged their fish to the kit, offering them a bite. At least they were useful for something. They could provide food to their clan. "Names RRRRRainpaw. Nice ta' meetcha," he stammered, letting a smile creep on his face.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Just a note, Marigold should be using he/him pronouns for rain since he hasn't told anyone abt his they/them pronouns ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:54 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking Dawn View Post
Rainpaw
He/They - 14 Moons

Now Fadingsun had led them to Haven Springs. Well, he hasn't been here before. The one-eyed tabby looked around, his stomach rumbling. They padded up to the water, scanning it for movement. They stayed still other than the slight shaking of his body. It was easier to sit rather than stand. Sure, he still had a tail, but a half-tail. As a shadow got closer, Rainpaw swept his paw downwards, thrusting it upwards. As the fish they caught flopped around on dry land, the small tabby cat quickly bit its neck. He grabbed the fish and trotted over to sit down. Their blue eye scanned the crowd of cats his mentor had gathered, and picked out a kit among them. And the kit was trying to eat a... a... actually, Rainpaw didn't know what the kit was trying to eat. They picked up their fish they had caught and trotted over to lay down next to Marigioldkit. "If you want, w-w-we c-c-could trade? F-f-fish might be eawsier fowr you to eat instead of.... that," he stuttered, pawing at the crab. Rainpaw nudged their fish to the kit, offering them a bite. At least they were useful for something. They could provide food to their clan. "Names RRRRRainpaw. Nice ta' meetcha," he stammered, letting a smile creep on his face.

[ @Marigoldwhisper - Just a note, Marigold should be using he/him pronouns for rain since he hasn't told anyone abt his they/them pronouns ]

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Marigoldkit looked at the older cat who had approached her. She glanced down at the fish he had offered and smiled. "Oh! Yup, thank you!"

Rainpaw, a new friend! Wow, she was getting pretty good at this friend stuff. She picked up her odd looking crab and placed it by Rainpaw's paws. After fully processing what he'd said, she quickly batted it off to the side with a sheepish expression that practically had "sorry!" Written all over it.

"Hi! I'm Marigoldkit! 5 moons in counting," she smiled widely at the stammering cat. She wondered if that was something he always did or if he was just nervous. Regardless of reason, Marigoldkit wouldn't meet his gaze, or anycats gaze for that matter. She instead looked a few inches to the side of their eyes which turned out to be a bunch of rocks in this case.

She looked down at the fish Rainpaw had offered and began to chew through scales and meat. It tasted really good actually! Finally the hunger that gnawed at her stomach slowly faded.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:36 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

A picnic? With all her bros? Aw, yes dude! Silkwisp loved events like this, where they all just chilled and had a good time! Bounding over in an instant, Silk decided that she'd hunt when she got there. Afterall the prey pile wasn't looking as lush as ever so it'd just be easier to hunt instead of wasting the valuable resources they had...and she liked the fun of hunting.

OPEN
A chance to relax. To let the controversy and stress wash away like the tide. A chance for RivrClan to just be RiverClan, alone in peace.
Fadingsun's idea of a picnic sounded nice, at least.
Then was the second part. It was a time to share tongues with his clan-mates. To be honest, that was not something Roseshard did all that often. Not since his father- died, or his brother left. His mother was still around, but they were distant. Friends were tricky for him, but he preferred it that way. He had his clan-mates, and that was enough. Still, he may as well broaden his range of contacts. It wouldn't hurt, after all.
Clan-mates were already starting to disappear through the entrance tunnel as they followed Fadingsun to Haven Springs. Realising that he was going to get left behind, the russet tabby jogged over to the prey-pile to consider what was in stock. Nothing worth carrying. It was a pity that there were no fish at the springs, but he would just have to make do with hunting.
He caught up with the others as they approached Haven Springs, and padded up to a clan-mate who carried nothing. Assuming she meant to hunt, he asked. "May I hunt with you?"

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 20th, 2024, 06:28 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Mousepaw followed along to what Fadingsun had called Haven Springs, a name he had heard but obviously never seen for himself. Mousepaw was a new enough apprentice he hadn't even gone on his first patrol yet. The idea of a day to just... relax seemed unusual for Riverclan, but Mousepaw wasn't complaining. Most of these cats could probably use one.

He settled down in a more quiet area, next to one of the small ponds with a cloud of mist above it. He felt quite warm here, actually- well, spring was coming, and he was sitting in the sun. Mousepaw wasn't planning on trying to swim, he didn't know how and it would just be a hassle to whoever saved him from drowning. Idly, he dipped one of his black paws into the water.

"A-Ah- why is it hot?!," he squeaked, like a baby. Mousekit got to his paws in a flash, fur bristling and back arched. Who was letting this water just burn cats??

[open!]
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 20th, 2024 at 06:32 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:11 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Softkit sniffed gently and sat in a corner. The small ragdoll was alone. (OPEN)

Summerpaw, Willowpaw, and Weepingpaw spread out to find cats (ALL THREE OPEN)

Brightnight wrapped her tail around her belly and sat down (OPEN)

Hawksun sighed and sat alone in the shadows (SEMI-OPEN VM ME FIRST)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:46 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze gave an awkward grin at Fadingsun as his leader reassured him and helped give him a bit more guidance on his new rank. The warr-umm, the lionheart dipped his head in thanks, "Thank you, Fadingsun! I'll be seeing you then, I wanted to try and..you know, socialize and..uh stuff." Seabreeze offered weakly, not bring up the fact that he didn't actually know half the cats at the event thus far. He saw some felines that he was familiar with like Dusklion, Rainpaw, Adderpaw, and more but there are plenty of times to speak with all of them and Seabreeze wanted to get to know his clan better so he fell back, letting Fadingsun walk ahead of them as he led the clan to Haven Springs. The sandy grey-blue tom looked around and soon enough they had arrived at the springs. An apprentice caught his attention, Sunsetpaw? He wasn't completely sure, but he was also pretty sure that was their name.

Seabreeze padded up, a tad bit awkwardly, and waved softly with his paw at the apprentice, "Hello, I'm Seabreeze, I was..uh wondering if you would like to hunt with me. There tends to be more birds around Haven Springs, and hmmm....stars, I am so bad at talking with others, I am so sorry." He trailed off after that embarrassing attempt at speaking. How was Cloverpaw so good at this? He would never know likely, well not for awhile, and she was likely laughing at him from the stars where she rests. "Well, umm, no pressure or anything, just wanted to offer." The lionheart ended, already looking around at the crowd of cats in case that Sunsetpaw thought him a lost cause and didn't want to join him. That was completely okay! Seabreeze wouldn't blame them one bit.
[ @Minkuu - Sunsetpaw ]
Old April 21st, 2024, 02:40 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard

The tabby turned to Adderpaw as the apprentice joined her. She tilted her head, curious to see what this conversation would lead to. She knew Adderpaw as a very determined, clear headed apprentice, so she hoped this would be an enjoyable interaction for this picnic. Her tail twitched slightly as she watched the young shecat eat a trout, and her belly grumbled a bit. No... she wouldn't eat. Not until everyone else had eaten. And if someone forced her to she could go hunt for the prey herself. She didn't want to take from cats that might need the food more than her; food was something her body never really had enough of. Over the moons she got used to the feeling and was able to hunt for herself to keep up her shape at least a bit. She was not planning on ending up like Birdsnow... Seing her best friend like that really made her heart ache.

"Of course you can," she hastily mewed to Adderpaw, forcing the thoughts about Birdy away. At least she was still here and safe in Mistyshard's den. She hoped she would never ever have to lose her little bird again. Her amber eye fixated on Adderpaw and she waited with pricked ears to hear what the apprentice had to say.

[ @Fish - Adderpaw ]
[ Too lazy to do formatting right now, might edit this later lol ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 21st, 2024, 02:56 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny lifted his head from her paws as Fadingsun's voice entered her ears and all they could do was flick one as the words processed. A social event then, hm? It's been some time since they have done anything like that huh. The warrior slowly got to their paws to pad after the growing group of cats. Maybe they could tell some stories, maybe they could sit and watch. Her last muse wasn't interesting for very long and he was always looking for a new one. How fascinating, Riverclan always was, but he had a feeling that things would be contained like a oceans fading into rivers, though who knows how long that would take. It was unfortunate nonetheless if such a thing were to happen. Spiritbunny liked chaos, they thrived in it. The show, the drama, you can't have a story without conflict after all.

The warrior watched her clan mates carefully, looking for anything or anyone interesting enough to garner her attention. Rainpaw was interesting but boring at the same time. Throwing a fit during the last meeting! HAH! Spiritbunny had almost wished they left him unconscious to see more reactions to such a scene. But alas, his clan had some kitties that actually cared about the clan. That reminded him of Redmire, the feline was certainly interesting and was quite the star for a leading role in that cacophony of a meeting. She didn't appear to be here, how unfortunate. Miss Mistyshard was here and so was Adderpaw miss try hard as well. Hmmm... all the drama felt like the same old same old. Cats crying over positions they wanted, and cats yelling at high ranks, and cats throwing fits for who knows. Not even the stars do at this point, hah!

Spiritbunny slowed to a halt as the group arrived at Haven Springs. They hadn't brought along any prey because they didn't care for it. Not hungry for anything but something interesting. What was an author without something to sing their songs about? No one, that's who. Hopefully something happens despite Fadingsun's warnings. She found a spot not too far away from the splitting up cats so that they could hear the different conversations around them. She folded her feathery tail over her front paws. The ever constant cheshire-like grin on his face as per usual, lazy golden eyes swept through the felines like they were looking for prey.
[ Semi-open, vm me first. ]
[ Spiritbunny is mean and doesn't reflect my personal opinions and thoughts. He is just rude lol. ]
Old April 21st, 2024, 05:01 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Mistyshard

The tabby turned to Adderpaw as the apprentice joined her. She tilted her head, curious to see what this conversation would lead to. She knew Adderpaw as a very determined, clear headed apprentice, so she hoped this would be an enjoyable interaction for this picnic. Her tail twitched slightly as she watched the young shecat eat a trout, and her belly grumbled a bit. No... she wouldn't eat. Not until everyone else had eaten. And if someone forced her to she could go hunt for the prey herself. She didn't want to take from cats that might need the food more than her; food was something her body never really had enough of. Over the moons she got used to the feeling and was able to hunt for herself to keep up her shape at least a bit. She was not planning on ending up like Birdsnow... Seing her best friend like that really made her heart ache.

"Of course you can," she hastily mewed to Adderpaw, forcing the thoughts about Birdy away. At least she was still here and safe in Mistyshard's den. She hoped she would never ever have to lose her little bird again. Her amber eye fixated on Adderpaw and she waited with pricked ears to hear what the apprentice had to say.

[ @Fish - Adderpaw ]
[ Too lazy to do formatting right now, might edit this later lol ]
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw was so thankful when they finally got to the springs. She was getting tired of carrying this trout. It tasted so wonderful that it was a tease the entire walk. The apprentice found a spot near one of the hot springs to sit down. It wasn't too close to the water yet not far away enough to not feel its welcoming warmth on this cool day. Occationally the wind blew nice warmth to them that it almost felt like greenleaf, although Adderpaw was yet to experience this. With this spot found, she placed her trout down. "Ah finally I can talk normally!" Adderpaw let out in a chipper tone before she leaned over to take a big bite in the trout. So yet again she spoke with a full mouth but at least she was a lot more understandable.

Now what did Adderpaw want to talk about. Scratch that. What few topics would she pick that she wouldn't be talking till the sun came back up again. She flicked her ear as she took a moment to think hard on good conversation. "It amazing that we own this territory. The warm water is lovely and this area looks so beautiful, it fuels the soul I think. Sometimes I think you need to feed your soul not just your body." Sure this sounded wise and all but Adderpaw only came to this thought after sitting down here. Yet there was no sin in just waking up to deeper philosophical ideas. "Maybe once we are done eating we should take a dip for a little while." Adderpaw purred. Oh boy she sure liked making new friends.

After having taken a few bites in her favorite prey she noticed that Mistyshard had not one taken a bite or even came with her own so the apprentice pushed the fish over to her. "Come on eat some, I can't eat it all and it would be a crying shame to let the best prey in the world go to waste!" Adderpaw chirped happily.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 03:54 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
The apprentice followed along with the crowd as Fadingsun leads them into the haven springs. As they arrived, they looked around the area. Still as nice as the last time they went there. Last time they went there? It was for a patrol, wasn't it? The one with Winterpaw and two other cats? Speaking of Winterpaw, Sunsetpaw didn't really notice him anywhere now that the crowd had moved to the springs. If he did come to the event, maybe they could've talked to him once more. Some things just seem a little bit...concerning. He could use a little break..or...would that not help at all..? There's still a chance for him to get better, and Sunsetpaw wants to make sure of that but with the way he already thinks of them...doubt it'll be easy even getting to him. Maybe they should focus on the event happening at the moment. But it's just that they can't help but wonder about it. Right..they should try to focus on relaxing and trying to socialize. And hunting. Hm...would they be able to catch any birds here?

Their ears perked up at another cat's voice, head turning instinctively. Oh! That was Seabreeze, right? Yea, they remembered him! They waved back at the Lionheart "Hello! Of course, i don't mind hunting with you at all! And...uh..you really don't need to apologize for that! It's alright!" they mewed, in an upbeat and cheerful tone, one they had mostly spoken with when they're talking to others. They've never tried catching any birds, have they? At least that's what they remembered. So trying to catch one'll be quite the new experience! Hm..it seems harder. Since birds have wings, then that must mean they could go anywhere they want quickly. Soaring through the skies with feathered wings seems like a fun experience. Maybe a little scary. Do they have limits to the places they could go..? Like how the clans have borders and cats can't tresspass through them..? It seems like one more question added to the pile of things they could never get the answer to
[ @Dolomedes ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; April 22nd, 2024 at 03:57 AM.