Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Spooky_Blossom
Today 04:35 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Moonraven
Today 04:34 PM
Harbor Estates
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 04:31 PM
DarkPaw Relations Finder
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 04:22 PM

Old Today, 12:53 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

Default visits from windclan [p]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
another night spend tossing and turning until far too late, the moon shining in through the medicine dens lichen shrouded entrance and making the shadows dance in the corner of his eye. he had already stood up to check the clearing more than once and feared moving again would finally shake his 'mentor' awake. which he was trying to avoid, for the record. they had both enough trouble falling and staying asleep, there was no need to take out his own restlessness on mossfreckle whilst he had actually found rest for once. he had heard of this kits tale of imagining cats jumping over logs in your mind to ease it closer to sleep but the only thing that really worked was to focus on his breathing and eventually, hed wake up in his dreamscape, cold and foggy as always. alone and restless. pushed by the fog to walk instead of seeking rest, if one could even fall asleep in these surroundings in the first place.
when grey eyes opened once more, that was exactly what he was faced with, the endless white curling in the air in front of him and already nipping at his shoulder to urge him to stand. the dull dreamscape ever changing yet never actually any different than the last time, different trees, rivers and meadows, but never a change in the fog. from the start it had been the same each night, the fog was kind and forgiving, more of a embrace than the silent nagging of the current time, and then, from one day to the next, it had changed. and he was still lost on why.
back to the present, the wandering, each and every night, had become a mindless activity quickly, nothing he actually experienced and more so something his body did whilst his mind went on dives deeper and deeper into memories and concepts. today was different, today was restless, unkind, even more so than usual. something was wrong.

[ @Spooky_Blossom ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 01:01 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: visits from windclan [p]

Life wasnt good currently. The only thing BlueberryFrost had done is sleep. Ever since her mate left and never came back, she had been in a spiral of depression. There wasn't anything that could get that day out of her mind. Just thinking of it hurt, but she couldn't stop thinking about him. She had been sitting awake most of the night waiting for him to come back. Maybe he got lost hunting...... She knew it wasn't true, but it sparked some hope. As she looked around her eyes fluttered to sleep. This dream wasn't like any other. Something was wrong. All her other dreams were much different. Her other dreams were him coming back. But he wasn't in sight. She looked around. This didn't look like camp. It was replaced with something else. She could swear someone was with her. "Hello?" She called out.
@alec
Old Today, 01:34 PM
literally alec hardy

Bump Policy: any time
My Mood: Spooky

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan medicine cat app | purrks ]
[ #rookMCA24 ]
unfamiliar voice calling through the fog, rookfire perked up from where he had halfway scaled a broken and abandoned tree, covered in dull green moss and smelling vague woody, like the pitiful memory of the sprawling forest he and everycat in shadowclan called their home. he supposed his dreams could be a lot nicer if his dreamscape made for a more accurate representation of life, less dull greens and brown and the rare blues and reds and more vibrant colours, light flooding the forest ground, broken and splintered by the forests thick canopy of needle like leaves and carried by the faint breeze so he could taste all the different smells intermingling in the air, bark and wood, grass and bushes, prey, the wind, all the things his dreamscape lacked. no flowers, no prey, pitiful tufts or yellowish green pale grass. he leaped off the tree and padded towards the origin point of the unfamiliar, fog muffled voice.
the fog didnt clear, it never did, wisping thick and white around everything that moved in his dreamscape, only clearing if it was feeling kind to offer rookfire a clearer sight of whoever it had let pass into his mind. tonight, it was a unfamiliar she cat, bearing stripes on from fog washed out pelt. it cleared slightly in front of rookfire as he stepped closer. "who are you and why are you here? the medicine cat questioned, tone almost offending as if he were suspecting it was her choice to invade a medicine cats mind, one not from her own clan of all people as well. in his opinion, there were more than enough cats to visit in their dreams that werent rookfire and if he got to chose, he wouldve taken all their abilities and combined them to just spend each and every night wandering the cool moist rocks of his 'mentors' dreamscape or finding a way through the fog together.

[ @Spooky_Blossom ]

Rookfire is Shadowclan's Medicine Cat Apprentice ☆
━━━━━━━━
Rook's tracker || Shadowclan Healing || placeholder
Old Today, 01:40 PM
Staring off into space

Bump Policy: 1-3 days, if important then few hours
My Mood: Angelic

BlueberryFrost waited for an answer. She hard a voice. It was clouded by fog. The voice was menacing. She wasn't scared. The warrior did wonder why she was here. This had happened a few times before, but the cats just get scared and run off. "I'm BlueberryFrost." She proudly introduced herself to the stranger. "I don't really know what I'm doing here. This has happened a few times but when I call to the cat they don't respond and just get scared." She explained. She scrunched her nose. Who even is that? She shouldn't have told them all of that. "May I ask who you are?" This was a stranger. They didn't have to respond. They could be like all of the other cats an get scared. But they aren't. They're standing their ground. @alec