Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 01:30 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Fish
Today 12:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM

Old April 27th, 2024, 08:21 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Blazesong was aware she was late. After all the chaos, she had completely forgotten to
Report back to her leader. So she had brought her usual peace offering. An unfortunately
Loud and large Beetle was dangling in her jaws. It was a glorious hue of green, a rather
Delightful sheen of shimmer. She wrinkled her nose at the noise. She wished it would just
Shut up. Dropping the Beetle, her eyes narrowed in dismay as it made a loud, angry noise
At her, and skittered off. "Crap," She mumbled, displeased. Then she recalled why
She was really here.

"I was gonna give that to you, yep yep. Peace offering for being late, yep! After all
The chaos I forgot; never informed you nope. About the exile. Never did... nope.

She shook her head in disapproval. Silly Little Bird! How dare Beetlebopper forget that.
Tail twitching left and right, the mottled gray and white short-hair paused a minute. Oop.
"AAH! Sorry for intruding yep-yep! Shoulda waited, hmm? Yep. Uhm... yep-yep! Rights.
Rights. Exile went well!! Hollowsfoot meandered right away, yep-yep. Didn't put up a
Fights, nope. He did says he wantsa come backs one day,, yep-yep."
Unsure of what
Else to chatter about. She sat peaceably on her rump, one leg splayed out and her Lavender
Hued eyes glaring for a moment where the Beetle had skittered off to. Traitor. Then, she
Dragged her gaze back to the leader. Little Bird was too silly for her own good, yep-yep!

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 29th, 2024, 06:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw giggled softly as Miss Twilightstar gave a lick to his head, though he was a bit flustered by her following praise as much as he appreciated it. Then he nodded, "Of course! I wanna be the best tunneler! Like Crowtooth." The apprentice bounced up on his paws, unable to keep still with how happy he was that Miss Twilightstar liked his gift and said that he would be really good warrior just like his mentor! He was only 6 moons, he had a lot of time to train before he was that good, but he'll work hard to achieve it! For Windclan and everyone! The apprentice gave a last smile to the older feline, "I'll leave you be for now, I have to give everyone else their gifts too! Bye bye, Miss Twilightstar!" With that he gave the leader some time to reply before he was bounding from the den, almost falling right of it as he forgot about the ledge. Though he slowed down enough in time to not go toppling over, that would've been embarrassing. Now to find Crowtooth and mama and Miss Lightningstorm.
[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old April 29th, 2024, 06:53 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxine View Post
Snowkit saw the leader's smile. Uh-oh, she thought. But she lied, and said, "I looked through it multiple times. I'm certain I got everything." She showed no signs that she was lying.
(Silver Tongue in use)

Twilightstar twitched her tail but said nothing more about the kit's behavior. "Alright, shall I help you get down?" Twilightstar asked the kit with a curious cock of her head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Yes! Approval for scouting and his weird predator plan that was probably gonna be a mess to implement.... Ah well, Crowtooth was never one to shy away from blood and if shadowclan could master the (admittedly vile) act of skinning a creature so could he. Though the tunneler would at least keep his morals in this, while they never had any.

The tom grin and nodded at the leaders orders to bring a buddy, already planning on snagging Bravebird and Silverrose given the two mollies had been awfully bloodthirty of late. ...Actually most of Crowtooths molly friends were perpetually ready to pop somethings head off of its body at the slightest provocation. ....Maybe that said something about his friendships and so him come to think of it.

Of course no compliment came without an ego kill and even as the tom beamed it was rapidly overcome with an almost comical fake offended expression at the tease. Maybe it was because he trusted the leader so and spending time around her brought him back to younger more innocent days but the tom succumbed to more juvenile instincts and promptly blew a cheeky raspberry before thumping his head down on his paws as if he was sulking.

Which was a bad idea as the food coma from the rabbit they'd shared set in, triggering a huge yawn from the tom as he pondered if he could get away with a nap today. "Ill be careful, promise. An' once I run the cats through a final check o' their skills I'll bring some names fer ya ta keep in mind, this project will serve as a good trail, if nothin' else." Another yawn. "Stars now that 'm full 'm ready fer a nap, ya get me?"

The leader used to take a lot more naps from what Crowtooth could recall, but he hadnt seen her in one of late.

Actually... No reason they both couldnt nap here at the base of the leaders den, and if Twiligthstar wanted to leave early to do duties it wasnt like she had to kick him out of her den.

"I think Im just gonna crash here for a mo' if thats alright, ya can join me if ya like?..." The toms increasingly groggy rasping did little to hide the hopeful tinge to his voice, ever appreciative of the company and eager for the overworked molly to take a break. Though he was basically already drifting off personally, feeling full comfortable and safe where he lay.

@Moonraven (I totally forgot to wrap this up but we can call this the final crow post for this rp if you'd like!)

[Sounds good to me]
Yawning was contagious. The leader found herself fighting off one after Crowtooth's. His promises to be careful reassured her to a certain extent. But it wasn't like she'd never not worry about him, in the same way she'd act with the clan. It was difficult not to worry when there was so much to worry about. At the mention of a nap, the leader's shoulder slumped slightly.

The eaten rabbit sat heavy in her belly, like a rock. Twilightstar was tired, but as she was in this constant state of exahstion, rarely did she bother ackowling the state. She missed being able to sleep without her mind going into overdrive, her anxiety surfacing and reminding her of everything that she'd never get back. She missed her kits, both adopted and birthed, she missed old friends and clanmates, she missed her brother and her mother, but above all she missed the simple life of a warrior she left behind.

But she didn't regret where she was right now, but being able to sleep easy and uncaringingly as she did in the past... Twilightstar shook away her petty, unchangeable concerns, and got to her paws at the offer to rest with Crowtooth. "Sure, I'd love to just give me one moment." Twilightstar purred as she climbed to her paws and grabbed their rabbit's remain.

She went to bury them outside of camp and return a moment with dirty paws. Twilightstar plopped herself down beside Crowtooth, pressing her flank against the dark tom's. She dropped her chin onto of the warrior's back, near his shoulder blades, and yawned once again. Leechscar was the only one who napped with her usually, Crowtooth's bulky form was similar to her anti-social son's. She shifted a little bit to get comfier and swiftly fell asleep no long after. Having someone around to rest with always soothed this knot in her chest. The leader dozed off without any worries for once in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 23 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Phew. Okay. You Got this. You got this. Just walk in and talk to Miss Twi. Thats all you have to do. Not like she has been leading the clan long before you were born. Except she has. Don't make a fool of yourself don't make a fool of yourself.... HERE I COMEEEEE!!!! The cream and gray tom trotted into Twilightstar's den, smile on his face. "Hey Twilightsta-" and yet again Flashfeather found himself on his face. Stars, he was cursed for sure! He quickly scrambled to his feet, pelt hot with embarrassment. "I-I'm so sorry miss!!!" he apologized, dipping his head. THE ONE THING I DIDN'T WANT TO DO HAPPENED!!!! NOW TWILIGHTSTAR IS GONNA HATE ME WHEN I HAVENT EVEN TALKED TO HER!!! YOU FOOL!!!! Panic flashed through his head as he tried to correct the situation. "I-I can clean all the dens for the next season-cycle and go on all patrols j-just please don't hate me!" he begged, his fur shaking. Oh stars oh stars oh stars oh stars oh stars oh stars she's going to exile me for sure!! I'm going to have to live as an outsider and I'll be apart from my clan ohhh stars why did you have to make a fool of yourself you dummy!!!!!!! "I oh stars I am sosososososososososososo Sorry miss Twilightstar please don't exile me I'll do whatever you want I Uhhh I'll leave if you want just please please please don't exile me! I-I can get you whatever you want to make it up to you I swear!!!"

[ @Moonraven - cursed anxious boy has arrived ]

The one eyed leader blinked her eye as the cream and gray tom entered her den. The young warrior started off happy, but tripping over seemingly nothing and face-planting derailed that happy train. It was like a bomb of anxiety was set off in the den, mixed with just enough panic to make the fur along her spine bristle uncomfortable. Had Flashfeather always been this anxiety-ridden? The WindClan leader couldn't recall at the moment as she was to busy trying to keep up with Flashfeather's rambles.

The WindClan leader got to her paws and took some tentive steps towards the panicking tom once it sounded like he ran out of breath. She attempted to sooth the frazzled warrior with a light headbutt and some gentle, comforting licks across ear and forehead.

"Calm down, Flashfeather, I'm not mad and I'm certainly don't hate you or having any intentions of exiling you. You didn't do anything wrong. You're not in any trouble." She trilled softly. Twilightstar was genuinely concerned about this little panic attack. Was he always this...much or was it just with her? Cause if this was his normal level of axiety, Twilightstar truly had no clue how he functioned day to day.

"Did you hurt your head?" She quired, leaning in to looking at where he had fallen on his face. He didn't seem all that worried about himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Blazesong was aware she was late. After all the chaos, she had completely forgotten to
Report back to her leader. So she had brought her usual peace offering. An unfortunately
Loud and large Beetle was dangling in her jaws. It was a glorious hue of green, a rather
Delightful sheen of shimmer. She wrinkled her nose at the noise. She wished it would just
Shut up. Dropping the Beetle, her eyes narrowed in dismay as it made a loud, angry noise
At her, and skittered off. "Crap," She mumbled, displeased. Then she recalled why
She was really here.

"I was gonna give that to you, yep yep. Peace offering for being late, yep! After all
The chaos I forgot; never informed you nope. About the exile. Never did... nope.

She shook her head in disapproval. Silly Little Bird! How dare Beetlebopper forget that.
Tail twitching left and right, the mottled gray and white short-hair paused a minute. Oop.
"AAH! Sorry for intruding yep-yep! Shoulda waited, hmm? Yep. Uhm... yep-yep! Rights.
Rights. Exile went well!! Hollowsfoot meandered right away, yep-yep. Didn't put up a
Fights, nope. He did says he wantsa come backs one day,, yep-yep."
Unsure of what
Else to chatter about. She sat peaceably on her rump, one leg splayed out and her Lavender
Hued eyes glaring for a moment where the Beetle had skittered off to. Traitor. Then, she
Dragged her gaze back to the leader. Little Bird was too silly for her own good, yep-yep!

Blazesong arrived carrying something with her. Twilightstar's green eye lifted to meet the molly's as she began talking. Whatever Blazesong had it was very much alive, she could see it squirming around. Then it fell and off it went. Peace offering? She was lost at first until Blazesong meowed about the exile. Hollowfoot! Twilightstar had almost forgotten about him with all the commotion as of late. Twilightstar has an assortment of emotional turmoil that she's been trying to shove aside or ignore. Her abrupt decision to exile Hollowfoot... she still wasn't sure how she felt about that.

"That's alright, I forgot to thank you for your help. I'm glad to hear that he left without any trouble. Whether he'll be able to return... that's something I'll have to think about. Anyway, I appreciate the gift, it looked rather pretty before it ran off." Twilightstar chuckled, eye darting in the direction of the beetle. She'd have to hunt for it later. It's been so long since she's gotten a bug as a gift. She wasn't fond of insects, but she wasn't one to turn down a gift whether she liked it or not, it was the thought that counted.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old April 29th, 2024, 07:38 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

"No, I'm fine!" Snowkit climbed down, gleefully waiting for the moment when her leader noticed the rock. She'd have to tell Chaosclan about this... Snowkit headed away.
@Moonraven
(And she's gone. Have fun with the rock in Twilightstar's bedding! She can talk to Snowkit about it later, when she notices)
Old May 7th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive | Mind Reader - Active

The leader's lack of instant aggression or suspicion alleviated some of the tension Lightningstorm lived with on a daily, allowing some of the coiled stress in her shoulders to unfurl, the reprieve instantly welcomed. There were few cats in the clan the medicine cat could admit to feeling comfortable around, the mutual distrust she shared with so many of the warriors making her prefer avoiding their presence altogether. It was a harsh living condition for a cat who had once been a social butterfly, naturally curious about the ins and outs of the clan and constantly worried about everyone's well being. It was an odd shift she had found herself in, to still hold some worry for the health of the cats under her medical care but not enough to completely blind herself to the very real possibility that any one of them would kill her given the chance. The meeting with the leader allowed for a small window of time in which this constant struggle was nonexistent, and she relished in this freedom immensely.

"Just some reports for the most part," the molly mewed, her memory still fresh with the many visitors she had gotten to her den or late, both living and star dwelling. It was almost like she was given no moment to rest between everyone suddenly wanting to chat her up for some reason or other. The old her would have welcomed the talks, but she had grown far too paranoid and skeptical to see them as mere social calls. At least, as far as those who had been uninjured or in good health went.

"There's an apprentice of late that's become convinced he cannot be a warrior. Orangepaw. His father seems to have given him the idea that his breathing condition makes him a perfect candidate for a medicine cat apprentice, but I beg to disagree. I don't know where this mentality of cats unfit for warrior life are better suited as medics, but it most certainly takes more than simply not being able to be a warrior to be a bloody healer, I can tell you that much."

A snort escaped the lithe calico as she spoke, obvious frustration lacing her voice. She wasn't certain what had possessed Watertail to attempt to force her choice in such an awkward fashion, completely attempting to take away her right in the matter, but then... that was WindClan, wasn't it? Medicine cats didn't matter until someone needed to be healed... or until something went wrong. Then they were the number one cat to go to if only to scream at and blame until the problem solved itself or the healer in question was sent away... one way or another. She mildly wondered if this was how Cowtuft had found himself without a mentor when he had first been appointed medicine cat, and if only it served to make Lightningstorm admire the tom even more. To have survived so long when the odds were so stacked against you was nothing short of miraculous, especially with how reluctant the stars had been to communicate prior to everything turning itself upside down.

"What they think or don't think on the matter is really neither here nor there though, really. I've had plenty of warriors with his same condition as patients before. One was a guardian as well, so it can be done. Not with his attitude, I suppose, but it is a possibility. That said, if it is running what worries him so, I was wondering if perhaps the life of a tunneler would be more fitting for the lad? Crowtooth is another cat who requires juniper berries for his breathing conditions. And he does better than just alright, don't he? It's a tough job, and it requires finesse and good memory... but I figured that perhaps the knowledge that another tom with his same predicament is thriving in the position would give Orangepaw the boost he needs," she mewed, whiskers twitching slightly. She wasn't certain if this would work. Wasn't certain if Orangepaw truly was having troubles adapting to his training with his condition or if there was something else going on, but it was the most she could do as the clan's medicine cat. Offer options before relegating cats to lives in the elders' den at far too young an age, assuming the clan would even allow such a thing in the first place.

"Oh!" Lightningstorm continued swiftly, ears perking up as she realized she had almost forgotten the first reason she had come here in the first place. "Also... Firestorm? I love that she-cat, you know that, right? Absolutely adore that she stays with me in the medic's den. Makes the place far more lively. But she's gotta go. Order her to the nursery. Please! I'm bloody begging here, I am! If I have to clean up morning sick one more time because the herbs smell too bloody harsh I am dragging her by the scruff myself! Not to mention the kits should be born in the bloody nursery. Make friends from a young age. They've no business being cooped up in that prison with me."

@Moonraven [Twilightstar]
| Had not forgotten this! Between the storms, power outages, and the events my Lightningstorm response list took a big hit and I am going through it now! Sorry for the wait. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios