Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 04:12 AM
Blue's Shop! (Writing)
Last post by hermeswind
Today 04:07 AM
New warriors grahpic novel
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 03:18 AM
"To Be An Angel?" [mega...
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 03:12 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 02:30 AM

Old August 31st, 2024, 11:29 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default where the sea met the sky

Floodsight
✦ she/her | 21 moons | Mind Reader ; Beefed Up T1 ; empty slot

Fresh air blew free in the silverish cream molly's long fur as she swiftly made her way out of the rundown den, hoping to get out and into RiverClan's territory by nightfall. With graceful leaps, she made her way through a small patch of forest that stretched across the horizon and thinned out into a peaceful meadow-like plains. She was free and she loved it. There's somewhere she'd wanted to be, somewhere she couldn't be when they've left for the mountains. And after many moons, she was back. Back in RiverClan territory. Her home.

The twoleg place was a home she didn't like and she was glad they didn't just settle there. It was a temporary measure that Floodsight had put up with and tried to make the best of her time. If they had to, Floodsight would've took her chances and start up an argument with whoever dared to make that decision. Or at least, she would in her head. Fortunately, she wasn't shameless enough to start an argument that could land her in a worse place. But would you know, even twoleg's didn't like it to the point they've abandoned it, so why should she?

The sun had silently met it's end and drowned the world in dyes of orange and purple. The sky, the trees, the grass and everything the light touched had been enveloped into a warm caressing hue. Floodsight still had a little more distance to cover and she wanted to be there soon. So, she ran with head raised and eyes closed to enjoy the fresh air, knowing the path fully by memory. The breeze intertwined with her fur, brushing it ever so softly as birds echoed above. And then the grass under her paws slowly thinned out. Little by little, it melded with sand and stone. And there she was standing at the place where the sea had met the sky.

Lionsbeach.

The warm hues died down and what's left had casted a beautiful lavender to the land around her. It was magical almost. Floodsight's favorite moment, with the silence, the sea and everything in between. The sound of the waves had brought her peace of mind, and also a gentle smile to her face. After all that's happened recently and the amount of work she had to do, this was the perfect time to drown in the peaceful land of crashing waves and the night's cold breeze.

[ @taillow ]
Old Today, 01:50 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: where the sea met the sky

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Another day of duties done meant that, as nightfall spread across the territory, the deputy was free to travel to the one place her heart always looked forward to; Lionsbeach. It had become habit practically at this point since their return, mostly because never again did Dusklion want to take the sacred area for granted. The waves, the sand, the stars... all of it made RiverClan to her.

Departing from camp after making sure everything else was in place; den guards, no predators or threats, the gray furred she-cat took off at a quick trot. She didn't want to sprint incase there were dangers in the territory that would snag her attention away - after all, she was still the deputy with responsibilities. But as the evening air blew past her and the sounds of the forest quieted down, it wasn't long before she reached her destination.

By now the sea had consumed the sun and what was left was the swath of stars starting to appear in the sky with the calming blues of a darkening sky. Dusklion took a breath - perhaps the deepest one today - and set paw onto the sand. Already she was heading for her favorite group of rocks to climb and watch the stars from when she spotted another cat out here. Normally most of the Clan wasn't out this late, and as she drew closer she recognized Floodlight. Well, at least it wasn't a mouse-brain she'd have to yell at.

"Enjoyin' the view?" She kept her voice somewhat hushed as she always did at Lionsbeach, turning her gaze towards the dark waves that rolled back and forth along the shoreline. Dusklion watched them for a moment before glancing back at Floodsight with a smile, noticing the warrior's own. "'S a lot better than anythin' we got in the mountains. 'M glad to be able to feel the sand under my paws 'n hear the ocean again... felt weird bein' so far away from it all..."

[ @ace. ]

"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum