Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
a new start
Last post by occultation
Today 03:08 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 03:06 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
Last post by finley !!
Today 02:54 PM
crow v fading spar!
Last post by occultation
Today 02:52 PM

Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:00 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Swanpaw’s Climbing Lesson [p]

{ @Beanz }

Mossfreckle trotted to the apprentice den, he might as well try his paws at some training while he had some free time.

“Swanpaw,” he half yowled outside of the den - not annoyed or loud, simply letting him know that he was looking for him in specific. “I have some free time right now,” he continued on, “If you would like I can take you out for a climbing lesson, I know you have wanted to spend sometime together.” Mossfreckle sat and began to lick his pelt while he waited, his tail feathery flicking with a swish swish swish on the cleaning floor.

“How does a climbing lesson sound,” he chirped as he swiped a licked paw over his ears and face. He was excited to be helping the clan in this way, a small lesson but once he was finished this feline would be more useful to his clan.

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by elio; February 3rd, 2024 at 12:03 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:07 PM
Time is just an illusion

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Swanpaw’s Climbing Lesson [p]

Swanpaw
|He/him | 6 moons | Purrks: | Straight | Apprentice |
white tom with black,brown, and white markings

Tags; @Fawnheart<3

Swanpaw was deep asleep but he heard the familiar footsteps and the yowel he quickly jolted awake. No everything is a mess, I'm going to have to clean it later he gave his pelt a quick clean as he trotted out of the den.

"Good Morning Mossfreckle!" he meowed sweetly and politely. "I would love to do some climbing skills with you!" he meowed. "but before we go is it alright if we catch a quick bite, I haven't been able to eat since sunhigh yesterday. And I am starving!"

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!

Last edited by Beanz; February 3rd, 2024 at 12:07 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:28 PM
rattling my kennel door

{ @Beanz }

Mossfreckle nodded to the apprentice, “You can grab something from the fresh kill pile or catch something on the way if you would like,” he meowed then added, “just remember that if we where going hunting you would need to bring prey to the clan first.. but I am sure you already know that!” He began a slow trot out of the camp and into Shadowclan’s territory. Mossfreckle turned his head one his shoulder to make sure that Swanpaw was following and as he did he added cheerily with a purr, “What have you been up to, you working hard and learning all you can?” he meowed not degradingly but in a tone of genuine care, he wanted to know about all the goings on of the clan so that he would be able to help with anything he could if need be.

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:33 PM
Time is just an illusion

Swanpaw

Tags; @Fawnheart<3

[ -1 squirrel ]

Swanpaw quickly took a Squirrel off the pile and gobbled it down very quickly licking his lips to make sure that no food was left on his face he hiccuped. I shouldn't have eaten that so fast but whatever he quickly bounded to catch up to Mossfreckle. "I wouldn't even know how to catch something, I never learned how to hunt yet" he meowed to the warrior as the warrior mentioned bring it back to the camp he nodded.

The last question Mossfreckle asked almost made him stop dead in his paws but he didn't still walking slowly behind the warrior. "My mentor hasn't taken me out on anything, I haven't learned anything as far as I know" his head was still high but a slight gaze of sadness was caught in his eye hopping that Mossfreckle didn't realize. He meowed. "I think I'm going to be able to climb the biggest tree in the whole territory!"

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:47 PM
rattling my kennel door

{ @Beanz }
Mossfreckle slowed a little at the apprentices words, he was frustrated - frustrated was not even the word for it really - he was disappointed. He nodded to himself, disappointed was the right word for what he was feeling. Mossfreckle was not disappointed at Swanpaw of course, he could see the longing in the apprentice’s eyes, could tell he wanted to learn and become a more productive member of his clan. However, he let it go seeing that Swanpaw had little to no intention of continuing past his simple mater-of-fact statement.

“Today we are going to teach you to climb tree,” he meowed, “maybe not the tallest one just though,” he added with the hint of a chuckling purr. He walked at a pace the apprentice could keep up with and spoke thoughtfully, he hoped his disappointment did not come through, “Maybe another day if I can find some time I can take you hunting,” he meowed to Swanpaw. If I can find some time, Mossfreckle thought to himself… what if he things I just do not care enough for the clan now that I have mentioned finding time…

Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:53 PM
Time is just an illusion

Swanpaw

Tags; @Fawnheart<3

He could feel a weird feeling coming off of Mossfreckle noticing them slowing their pace and them quickly switching to a faster one he moved his feet as quick as he could to keep in pace with the warrior. He could sense that the warrior was trying to change the mood he smiled. "Just don't make me to similar to Thunderclan" he laughed gently. "Who knows we could stumble into the highest one!" he was a bit happier now.

And nodded when Mossfreckle mentioned hunting. "Yeah I would love if you could teach me some. Of course when you have the time to" he meowed in a polite tone his joking matter now in a serious matter. As he walked beside Mossfreckle.

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

Old February 3rd, 2024, 01:38 PM
rattling my kennel door

{ @Beanz }
(Permission was granted by Swanpaw’s rper @/Beanz for Mossfreckle to playfully bap Swanpaw, there is no malice or cruelty in his action it is simply a sweet and playful action that causes NO harm in the slightest)
Mossfrekcle turned to the apprentice and playfully bapped his head with a gentle paw - making sure his claws stayed sheathed and his paw was soft, his intention was not to wound or punish Swanpaw, only to show him some playful affection. “I will always make time for you, silly, it is just a matter of what time I can give to you,” he purred with a chuckle. “Now come on Swanpaw,” he meowed as he looked around the forest as he trotted, “Let’s pick a tree.”

He made sure the apprentice was keeping up. Mossfreckle’s eyes scanned the first for a good section of varied tree heights, he stopped and turned to Swanpaw. “How does this section look for you,” he asked thoughtfully, “I think it will be good because the trees here have varied difficulty so it is unlikely you will hurt trying to take on too tall or smooth of tree.” Mossfreckle shuffled his paws a tad nervously, he had never trained another feline before and while he knew he could teach, he worried that Swanpaw may get hurt under his watch, learning to climb trees could be dangerous if an apprentice did not listen or tried to be impressive and cocky. He trusted and cared for Swanpaw and hoped that this apprentice would be cautious and diligent, learning quickly and safely.

Last edited by elio; February 3rd, 2024 at 01:38 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 01:49 PM
Time is just an illusion

Swanpaw

Tags; @Fawnheart<3

Swanpaw jumped as Mossfreckle bapped his nose and laughed. "Hey!" he said laughing and smiled on when Mossfreckle was acting so nice to him. "Aw thanks for making time for me!" he swished his tail in happiness as he bounced around now full of energy. "I like that tree, it doesn't look to hard for me"

He walked over to it and felt the bark. "It doesn't look like it would give me a splinter." he meowed thoughtfully. He looked back towards Mossfreckle noticing that the tom was a little worried. He walked over and placed a paw next to Mossfreckles. "no need to be nervous i'm not like other apprentices, I wont be stuck up." he gave the tom a gentle smile.

VM me STARS

Taking a Break

Old February 3rd, 2024, 02:57 PM
rattling my kennel door

{ @Beanz }
Mossfreckle nodded his head thoughtfully in acknowledgment of the apprentices words. He hoped that the apprentice was talking the truth, he would hate to have to bring in an apprentice to Lostspark who had gotten hurt under his watch, even past that he would hate to cause any misfortune to his clan.

“Okay, so first things first,” he meowed taking on a kind but serious tone, “always keep your weight even and do not try to go too fast, if you put too much weight on one paw you may rip a claw out. Yes yes, it should grow back but it will be a painful few months.” He continued on, “always work with your front paws first, reach up with one and get a good hold, then with the opposite back foot do the same thing, then repeat. Always, always, always make sure you have a good grip before you take your next paw off, one at a time,” he then added with a cautious meow, “Come back down immediately if you feel unsafe, safety always comes first.”

With a claw Mossfreckle walked over to the tree Swanpaw has picked and stretched his lanky body up to make a mark on its trunk, “see if you can reach that mark, do not go much higher yet,” he promoted the young Tom.

Old February 3rd, 2024, 07:18 PM
Time is just an illusion

Swanpaw

Tags; @Fawnheart<3

Swanpaw knitted his eyes into a concentrated state. And flinched at the thought of Losing a claw. He took a deep breath. Come on do be a mousebrain you go this "So I keep my weight on both paws as I climb up so front paws first one at a time than back paws." not realizing he was speaking allowed he walked over to the tree.

He looked up towards where Mossfreckle placed the walked. Swallowing hard he laughed nervously. "I'll be c-careful" he reached one paw up and snagged his claw into the wood. Hanging on by one paw he reached the other one up scrambling with his backhind legs to get slowly on the tree copying what he was told to do he careful and slowly made it up towards the mark.

VM me STARS

Taking a Break