Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Raptor Hunting
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 11:09 AM
Silent Love (Love...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:08 AM
Cal's encounter with a...
by Red'fur
Last post by Rowan
Today 11:06 AM
Tallstars pfp Shop
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:02 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 11:02 AM

Old March 31st, 2024, 05:44 PM
Stargazing constellation

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar hissed loudly in reply to the answer. Why? Why do cats do that? There was no way any outsider would find strangers in what land they claimed, so why run around invading others? She didn't bother dignifying her assumption with an answer. Dawnstar was too busy working on keeping her balance as the stranger worked on getting up. Dawnstar reared up, lifting her front paws off the she-cat, and balancing briefly on her haunches to give the molly some time to get her paws underneath her.

However, she'd immediately dropped down aiming to slam her front paws into the outsider's back, and pin her to the ground with a dangerous warning snarl. "Trespassing is not the way to get on our good side." Dawnstar spat, fangs itching to sink into flesh. "You wanted my attention and now you have it." What's so important that you're willing to risk your life for it?"

What was with people dropping their hairballs in her territory? Well, actually this one looked like she wandered in rather than was dropped, but still. She noticed the kitten was sporting fresh-looking scars and could guess what happened. Must have tangled with something dangerous and barely lived to tell the tell.

Growing bored of observing the hairball, Dawnstar got to her paws and slipped out of the shadows, padding up behind the kit. "Excuse you, hairball. You're not supposed to be here." The leader's tone was flat as she strolled around the kit. "You look like you got into some trouble." Her eyes were uncaring as she got a far better look at the kitten's state up close.

[So I was orginally confused with the first chunk of your post until I realized that you were replying to the post for Millipede instead of posting a new starter.]
Avoiding the cat's flimsy attempt to attack her, Dawnstar sank her claws into the soft soil below and shot the outsider a seething glare as she started sprouting out nonsense. It saved Dawnstar from asking repeated questions but also irked the hell out of her. "Uh-huh, if you're just passing through, I'd keep your ass moving then." The leader hissed, clearly in a bad mood, which was not unusual to her.

"I don't give a rat tail how lonely you are, you'll find no friends here." The giant, scarred, brown tabby took a threatening step forward. " Or you can continue testing my patience and I'll add you to my collection of pelts." She still hasn't had the chance to flay anything alive, who knows today that might change that.

Pixie

Pixie jumped about a mile high. Big cat... scary, scary big cat! Despite her pure terror, she looked up at scarycat and narrowed her eyes. She wouldn't lose her pride. No, no, never. She had found the cats!! That was all that mattered right now. To her, at least. She had done if.

Sorry!! Oh hey! Uh... Are you the big scary cats? Mama wanted me to talk to you. Pixie didn't want to talk about Mama. Mama was dead now, but she wouldn't say that either. Mama said she was a big scary cat once!

Last edited by Aquaria; March 31st, 2024 at 05:45 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 03:49 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Name:Captain
Rank Request:Warrior
New Name: Seaspark
Reason for Joining:An old sea-cat like him wants to settle down on land with a clan, he hopes to learn new things as well.
- - - - -
Captain slowly cruised through the forest, his old paws taking him towards the border of a clan. "Hello? Is someone here? I was hoping to join a clan... if they're still here, that is." He meowed loudly, his voice with a tinge of a Scottish accent. The Scottish fold padded further over.

Last edited by Goopysharkboi; April 6th, 2024 at 03:50 PM.
Old April 6th, 2024, 08:42 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Name: Sparrowsnap
Rank Request: Warrior
Name: N/A
Reason for Joining: Was a former young warrior of ShadowClan back when Icestar was leader, but chose to left for RiverClan when she birthed her kits. RiverClan didnt accept her and she was banished as a loner. She now seeks to join back her original home.

Sparrowsnap
68 Moons | Loner | She/They | Blind

Artwork by Nanicat on Tumblr

The ground felt heavy beneath her paws, as the worn she-cat sniffed the air for the scent that would hopefully lead her back to her home. Her one and true home.

She never should have left, she thought. ShadowClan had always been good to her. What had messed up her time back home was the way she had acted — allowing herself to be a reckless and carefree young warrior, and then a queen who didn't care for how her actions would affect the cats around her or even, for that matter, herself.

But now, alas, she was back.

She had heard rumours from the cats in the outskirts that there was now a new leader. Dawnstar, or something. Icestar's daughter, if her memory served her correctly? But maybe those were just rumours. No cat could be sure, although Sparrowsnap was pretty sure Icestar had been nearing her last life when she'd left ShadowClan.

Trudging blindly to the leader's den, the mottled she-cat took a seat calmly and waited outside. Indeed, there seemed to be a somewhat unfamiliar scent coming from not only the den, but also the camp all around. One thing was for certain: her home Clan had changed.

"Dawnstar," she croaked. "If you have the time, I would like to request to join the Clan. My name is Sparrowsnap."

[ @Undertaker - Dawnstar ]

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old April 7th, 2024, 07:51 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubehadtomakeanotherone View Post
Name:Captain
Captain slowly cruised through the forest, his old paws taking him towards the border of a clan. "Hello? Is someone here? I was hoping to join a clan... if they're still here, that is." He meowed loudly, his voice with a tinge of a Scottish accent. The Scottish fold padded further over.
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade eyed the outside nervously, through narrowed eyes, behind an elderberry bush. This cat was so different from her and so many others she had seen in the clans. Why were his ears so folded? His hearing must be terrible,, she thought with a bit of scorn.

Coming out of the shadows, the tailless feline stared sideways at the stranger and introduced herself with a resolved tone.
"What can you offer to us? Talk, stranger." The Enforcer wondered if this cat had any fighting experience at all. Gosh, he seemed so old and frail. What would Dawnstar think about this detail?

I hope that form is correct.
Old April 7th, 2024, 08:43 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Lynxshade eyed the outside nervously, through narrowed eyes, behind an elderberry bush. This cat was so different from her and so many others she had seen in the clans. Why were his ears so folded? His hearing must be terrible,, she thought with a bit of scorn.

Coming out of the shadows, the tailless feline stared sideways at the stranger and introduced herself with a resolved tone.
"What can you offer to us? Talk, stranger." The Enforcer wondered if this cat had any fighting experience at all. Gosh, he seemed so old and frail. What would Dawnstar think about this detail?

I hope that form is correct.
"Well, I used to fight off cats who hurt innocent kits, and recently I got dragged here by some cat who said about clans. I can fight pretty well, for someone my age." He replied, being extremely respectful and polite.
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:27 AM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
"Well, I used to fight off cats who hurt innocent kits, and recently I got dragged here by some cat who said about clans. I can fight pretty well, for someone my age." He replied, being extremely respectful and polite.

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Mhhh. Lynxshade was studying the elder cat's appearance with serious green eyes, pondering the stranger's words with care. "You say you can fight, but you seem pretty old to me. Shadowclan would hold cats as you as elders. Mouths that are fed but don't feed." Oh, not that Lynxshade had some ill toward them. She respected them, but only if that respect was earned.

"If you can attack me, then we'll take you in. My name is Lynxshade." She introduced herself politely, staring at the stranger from up to down. "I am one of Shadowclan's newest Enforcers, here to test cats like you that believe they are fit for our lifestyle."

"Now attack me!" She yowled, baring her teeth and unsheathing her claws to have a better grasp on the hard ground.

closed
Old April 7th, 2024, 12:57 PM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Smile Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Mhhh. Lynxshade was studying the elder cat's appearance with serious green eyes, pondering the stranger's words with care. "You say you can fight, but you seem pretty old to me. Shadowclan would hold cats as you as elders. Mouths that are fed but don't feed." Oh, not that Lynxshade had some ill toward them. She respected them, but only if that respect was earned.

"If you can attack me, then we'll take you in. My name is Lynxshade." She introduced herself politely, staring at the stranger from up to down. "I am one of Shadowclan's newest Enforcers, here to test cats like you that believe they are fit for our lifestyle."

"Now attack me!" She yowled, baring her teeth and unsheathing her claws to have a better grasp on the hard ground.

closed
Captain gave a valiant nod, starting to circle before he suddenly leapt forward and unsheathed his claws. He aimed to at least hit the flank of the Enforcer but not to scar her.
Old April 8th, 2024, 12:39 PM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Outsider Joining

Name:garfy
Rank Request:warrior and or queen (not expecting but takes care of the kits like daisy did in warriors.)
New Name:mothflight
Reason for Joining:smelled her kitten Kurt (turtlepaw)

Mothflight

"The warrior code is why we're here sweetie, and you know i'll forever protect you"

the she-cat blinked as she looked around for the leader of such a big group of cats. her fur bristled as she stepped on pine-needles and looked up and down for a sign of a cat. she then found one said cat. "oh- hello there..uhm...wild cat...i am looking for uh...kurt. my kitten. she must be here right?" her tail curled around her leg. "if she is here...i really....i really want to join her here. she's the last of my kits and i cant bare to not see her." she lowered her head. not sure if the wild cat would even listen to her. her eyes glazed over in fear and sadness. she missed her housefolk very much but she needed her kits. she missed them too much.
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:22 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Honeylemon
short fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

The molly's tail flicked with pride as she smiled, thank goodness they weren’t going to eat me…at least maybe she was thinking of the wrong clan? Oh well! Honey sat down as she listened to Darkfall, a few moments passed before she began to answer, “well, I’m good at deciphering herbs from lethals, safe to eat prey like what is and isn’t poisonous, and safely gathering large amounts of honey! That is how I got my name from my father, and I do apologize if this hare isn’t enough for your clan! I couldn’t get more than one from my old territory due to the dogs.” She said with concern as she quickly dipped her head, Honey hadn’t actually thought of how she could be a good fit but she is.

“I know I may not be as an experienced like your other soldiers…no warriors. But I do have time to learn from your clan if you allow me, with me in your clan I can and will keep everything to date, and if that's a position already taken then please allow my actions prove if I’m worth of being in your home with your fellow clanmates……” hopefully that was good enough, she didn’t want to push them to make a decision though she can’t exactly say how she’s a good fit.

It’s a trick question, no cat could actually say they’re a good fit for anything. If they could they would be lying, so the only way is to physically prove it.

Honey by ramen!
(It’s fine!!! Hope you’re feeling much better! @Micanomancy )
[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall schooled his features into neutrality as Honeylemon spoke. Honestly and truthfully the skills she had to offer didn’t seem to be all that helpful in his opinion. For the most part, the healers of the clan were in charge of dealing with herbs and plants and such, whereas the clan mainly just ate all of the same stuff. It wasn’t enough to shoot her down quite yet, but he did find himself questioning whether or not her joining would be a good idea or if she’d just be another pointless mouth to feed.

He decided that a willingness to learn was a positive, something that could help set them apart. The issue that Darkfall had found with many of the current warriors was that they were growing stagnant and not progressing. Perhaps with a push in the right direction, Honeylemon could be molded into an acceptable warrior.

Allowing Mistlewhisker to ask her question, Darkfall remained silent. TImeliness was very important, and at the very least someone who would be able to turn in patrols is what the clan needed most at the moment. ShadowClan had no room for slackers, and should this newcomer be one, he wasn’t too enthused on allowing them within their ranks. ”I agree with my companion, routinely completing hunting and border patrols would be a very necessary part of being within the clan.” He said with a slight nod.
[ @Micanomancy If I could stay healthy for two seconds that would be amazing]

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

Darkfall’s brow furrowed slightly at the mention of an ex-clan cat of the Thunderbrat variety, but he quickly evened out his features. Part of him did not like the idea of bringing in a cat that was formally involved with an old ThunderClan member, however, the large tom wasn’t going to deny the younger of the trio a new home for such a petty reason.

Of course, his skepticism wasn’t fully assuaged by the nameless tom’s story, but he didn’t see any harm and giving him a shot. Wanting a sense of companionship resonated with him a bit. Of course, he had been in ShadowClan his entire life, with the exception of a couple of moons, however, he often times felt alienated by his peers – particularly when most of the members of his family either went missing or died. He could understand to a certain extent the feeling of wanting to be closer to others, the need to be apart of something greater than himself. Honestly, he found himself quite liking the younger tom’s reasoning. Doing everything for the clan not just out of obligation, but because he wanted to. Those were the types of qualities that ShadowClan needed from its warriors, and fresh blood would do well to help out with that.

Tilting his head upwards, he stared hard at the other tom in silence for a bit. Piercing blue eyes scrutinizingly studying his features. ”Eat.” The tom said with a gesture towards one of the mice, speaking at last. Of course, it would do well to take something back towards the clan, but he didn’t like the idea of a hungry youngster coming back to camp, nor did he want to hear about how he didn’t feed him from any of the queens. Casting a sideways glance towards Mistlewhisker as if seeking her approval, he spoke once more. ”When you’re done, we shall show you the way – assuming there are no objections from you, Mistlewhisker?” Though he weighed the pros and cons himself, he still valued the elder enforcer’s opinion on the matter. Of course, he didn’t actually think she’d argue against it, but one could never be too cautious.
[ @Dolomedes I apologize that this is lacking, it’s almost 5 am and I have not yet slept but I didn’t want to keep you waiting any longer]]
[/QUOTE]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Nameless - @Dolomedes ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker nodded. "Welcome to ShadowClan, kit." She meowed gruffly. Let's see if this cat was truly up to the test...

[IM SO SORRY <3 Mistle is all set with this!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by FruitBatz View Post

Honeylemon
Medium height fluffy tri-colored she-cat

Honey by rust`rock

Her cerulean eyes flicked over to Mistlewhisker then Darkfall, making sure to listen closely to their words before speaking. “I say I’m quite good at my timeliness, sorry if I’m speaking out of term but I truly hate being late and unfinished activities.” The molly said with a heavy sigh escaping her maw, with her fluffy tail flicking at the mere thought of such things. “I never believed in the saying, better late than never, since that late could be moons from now……” there wasn’t much she could say after that. All Honey could do was hope to be accepted and pray to the stars that she wouldn’t do something to mess things up.

Honey by ramen!

(I just saw this @Mica )
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker nodded curtly. Even if this cat was lying, she would soon find herself either dead or cast back out to where she came from. Mistlewhisker turned to Darkfall. "Best way to find out if you are cut out for clan life is putting you in it." She meowed, jerking her head to Honeylemon. "If she disappoints, she's executed or exiled."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 9th, 2024, 04:17 AM
a winter in my heart

Quote:
Captain gave a valiant nod, starting to circle before he suddenly leapt forward and unsheathed his claws. He aimed to at least hit the flank of the Enforcer but not to scar her.
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

An ordinary move, nothing special. Lynxshade leaped to the side, noticing that at least the cat had had the guts to attack a stranger and big cat like her in the middle of foreign territory. It counted little, but still.
She gritted her teeth, turned on herself and reared, aiming at enclosing the opponent's neck with her big paws.