Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by nyme
Today 01:06 AM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:03 AM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:59 AM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:49 AM
Animation Request paying...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:48 AM

Old September 17th, 2024, 01:46 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Prophecy Journey for Thunderclan. (Private)

Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw was sitting at the camps entrance awaiting his travel companions Raggedear and Lavendersong. The Massive Maine Coon with dark brown long fur white patch under his chin and down his chest with upward curved ears and rippling muscles with orange eyes like the rising sun that could pierce into whoever he was looking at would watch his travelling companions finishing their herbs and getting ready to go. Brackenclaw wasn't mentioned in the prophecy but his leader still trusted him enough to get the true prophesied cats to their destination and back safely. It made Brackenclaw filled with a sense of pride that he was chosen among all the other hornets. Although Brackenclaw felt if Wolfhive wasn't sick that he would be the one heading out with them. Brackenclaw mulled over the Prophecy that Bumblestar had mentioned to them when they entered her den in his mind. 'A storm's cry will bring despair
Knowledge kept outside of reach
Death shall linger in the air
...'n then there's a line Wolfpaw can't remember...

The mournful moon will guide their way,
Through woods and plains they will wander,
To trials that will make them pay,
A new friend they cannot squander

United they will pass the test;
A ragged fool who never wavers,
And prove himself among the best
Lavender will find herself to be braver,
And bring the Clan well needed rest.' Brackenclaw thought on the Prophecy trying to untangle it even if he wasn't one of the chosen cats by Starclan he could still prop up and support the real chosen ones. After all he cared for Thunderclan as much as any other Warrior of the clan. Brackenclaw's eyes would look for Raggedear and Lavendersong they needed to get going soon if they were to make good time. @TanghuluCat @twizzypaw
Old September 17th, 2024, 04:41 PM

Bump Policy: 2 days
My Mood: Tired
Default Re: Prophecy Journey for Thunderclan. (Private)

◢◣ RAGGEDEAR | 29 MOONS | HE/HIM ◢◣
fluffy, russet tom with yellow eyes, torn left ear, & black paw tips
header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

The russet maine coone padded steadily up to Brakenclaw, whiskers twitching in amusement. "Eager there, Brackenclaw?" He purred, glancing over his shoulder to see if Lavendersong was following. "Don't worry, we'll leave as soon as Lavendersong gets here." He mewed, but secretly his pelt was itching to get a move on as well. The fate of the Clan rested with the three of them. 'My own prophecy...' He thought, ears burning with excitement. 'I won't let you down, StarClan- or ThunderClan!' He though resolutely, though on the outside he managed to keep his composure. Briefly, he turned to the Hornet again.

"You were just recently appointed a hornet, right? This must be as exciting for you as it is for us." Raggedear mewed, tone friendly. "I'm glad I'll have two reliable companions. We'll make this trip easy."

( @twizzypaw | @Lightningpaw666 )

pixelgifs by @/SnowheartTC

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT

Last edited by korok; September 17th, 2024 at 07:21 PM.
Old September 17th, 2024, 09:39 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days, idc I love RPing lol
My Mood: Goofy

Gliding effortlessly and silently across the camp, the sleek coated night black maine coone (yay maine coone party hehe) quickly made her way towards the camp entrance with a certain urgency in her step. Between saying her goodbyes to her apprentice and the awkward run-in with Shadeclaw, Lavendersong hoped she hadn't kept her group waiting for too long. Slowing her hastened pace to a graceful trot once she got close enough to her other two clanmates by the camp entrance, Lavendersong sighed to catch her breath before padding up to Raggedear and Brackenclaw, "Sorry for the hold up! I'm ready when you all are!" She purred softly, glancing down at her chest fur to realize there were a couple lavender petals stuck to her lustrous coat from the flower wreath that Shadeclaw had given her. Using her wispy tail, she batted the purple petals off of her before glancing back up at the pair and exuding a warm, tender smile.

"I know Hollowpaw and Wolfpaw didn't have many herbs for us... I'll make sure to keep my eyes out for any along the way." The young queen mewed, feeling slightly concerned that they seemed to be embarking on this journey almost empty-pawed.

@Lightningpaw666
@TanghuluCat
Old September 17th, 2024, 10:37 PM

Brackenclaw- He/him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw's interaction with Raggedear- "I guess I am in a way." Brackenclaw told Raggedear with his intimidating voice. Raggedear and Brackenclaw had worked together on one other occasion right before Brackenclaw was named a Hornet then they faced a group of Foxes. "I was. It was right after we dealt with those foxes. Wolfhive pulled me aside and wanted to offer me the position of Hornet." Brackenclaw meowed to Raggedear as he asked if he was excited Brackenclaw thought about it. "I wouldn't say I'm excited really but this is necessary for the clan thus I will do what I must to save Thunderclan." Brackenclaw meowed simply toward Raggedear. Brackenclaw couldn't understand the idea of being excited over something like this but he did know that it was an honor to be trusted with this job.

Brackenclaw's interaction with both of them- Brackenclaw would look over at Lavendersong as she appeared at last. His intense stare fell on her as she did. Brackenclaw listened to Lavendersong with a silent stare as she apologized for the hold up however when he heard her talk about looking for herbs he would study her thoughtfully. "Do you happen to know what herbs to look for?" Brackenclaw asked her. He wanted to trust her but if she didn't know what to look for it was probably a better idea to forgo herbs altogether after all they couldn't risk eating something toxic. Brackenclaw would listen to her response but would stand up his size on full display when he did as he was larger than both the cats with him and move his head to symbol they should get moving. Brackenclaw would lead the way out of the camp and eastwards where the moon would be soon enough. Brackenclaw at least understood that much. Guided by the moon that much of the prophecy was simple. @TanghuluCat @twizzypaw
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:13 AM

header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Nodding in recognition, Raggedear gave a friendly glance at Lavendersong as she padded up. ”I see! Good work helping with those foxes and congratulations on being appointed a Hornet!” He purred. He blinked as Brackenclaw responded to feeling honored rather than excited. ”I think it’s possible to feel both.” The tom replied cheerily, turning his attention back to Lavendersong.

”No worries! I think we should stop for a quick hunt before we go to fill our bellies for tonight. What say you?” He asked the pair, tail swishing quietly behind them. ”That way we can have some ThunderClan prey and then have enough time to make it out of Clan territory before we get hungry again.” He couldn’t deny his belly was rumbling. He hadn’t had a chance to eat before all the excitement, and the initial adrenaline of shock was starting to wear off. ”Besides, we can’t let a pretty lady starve.” He joked, winking at Lavendersong. Yet, almost as soon as the words left his mouth he felt a pang in his chest.

’Now is not the time! ThunderClan is in danger!’ He thought wryly to himself. Why should he be worried about a she-cat? A WindClan one, nonetheless! Besides, they were just friends. Yet…he couldn’t help but wish he had a chance to say goodbye to her before he left. What if he never came back? The russet maine coone shook his head as if clearing away an annoying fly. What? It’s not like he missed her. And she wouldn’t miss him. She’d be fine. Composing himself quickly, he glanced between the two. ”So? What do you think?”

( @Lightningpaw666 | @twizzypaw )

Brokenstream is one of RiverClan's Lionhearts! He is OPEN to any RP; if you need him, mention me !

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old September 18th, 2024, 01:54 PM

Lavendersong's whiskers twitched in mild irritation at Brackenclaw's line of questioning. On one paw, of course she knew she wasn't a medicine cat or particularly interested in herbs by any means. So it was fair to ask... but on the other paw, she couldn't help but feel like he didn't trust her which she already felt boded not well for the trip. The only reason she brought up herbs to find along the way was because she was familiar with a particular kind from previous experience, and Raggedear had mentioned the idea too! Black ears pinning to her skull and with her ice hued eyes narrowing slightly, Lavendersong prepared herself to retort back when Raggedear chimed in.

Feeling her aggravation quell from her attention being directed to her more chipper clanmate, Lavendersong's tense muscles and facial expression relaxed as she nodded along to Raggedear's suggestion. And it couldn't come at a better time, as her stomach did in fact begin to growl. The sultry she cat giggled at Raggedear's comment and smiled sweetly, "I think both the quick hunt and not letting me starve are wonderful ideas!" She purred playfully at his comment, feeling her sense of comradery strengthen with Raggedear. Maybe once she got some prey in her belly, she'd be less annoyed at Brackenclaw. The glossy furred she cat who began following Brackenclaw's notion to leave camp, quickly padded past him and flashed the two toms a grin, "Last one to catch some prey is a slow slug!" She chirped before dashing into the sprawling territory before them, her night black pelt blending into the shadows dappled by the trees overhead.

@TanghuluCat
@Lightningpaw666
Old September 18th, 2024, 07:07 PM

Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons old, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw stood there a bit confused at what was happening. These two were so much different from him. He couldn't quite understand them. Still Brackenclaw decided to play along. He'd follow the she-cat silently a small playful glimmer in his eyes for once instead of the usual intense gaze he had. Brackenclaw would then speak. "Let's make this interesting. We all catch our prey but we can pick each other's catch in order of who caught what." Brackenclaw meowed attempting to make a game of this. @twizzypaw @TanghuluCat
Old September 19th, 2024, 03:43 PM

header by @/burntToast

꧁꧂

Raggedear hurtled after Lavendersong, paws skimming the ground as he went. "Hey, not fair!" He called out after her, but laughter twinkled in his eyes. Once they finally reached inner ThunderClan territory, he slowed. "I knew you had it in you to be fun," He tom joked to Brackenclaw, nudging the Hornet's shoulder with his own. "I think that's a great idea! I'm heading that way." He pointed to some bushes with his tail. "Hey you two, catch a nice, juicy vole for me! I'll be waiting right back here when I beat you." He teased his companions before disappearing into the brush.

( @twizzypaw | @Lightningpaw666 - should we do dice rolls and have it be whoever got the highest gets first pick and so on? Not for successful catch rate, but for the competition itself :3 )

FORMERLY TANGHULUCAT
Old September 19th, 2024, 03:57 PM

Brackenclaw- He/Him, 25 moons, Thunderclan Hornet. Purrks: Just a Scratch.

Brackenclaw would feel Raggedear bump his shoulder as he joke and Brackenclaw would attempt to let out a deep purr showing he could be fun as long as it wasn't stopping their journey too much. Brackenclaw would head off though away from the other two into the undergrowth disappearing shortly after. @twizzypaw @TanghuluCat (Yes I think that would be the most fair way of doing it.)
Old September 21st, 2024, 02:21 AM

[Rolled a 2! Sorry this took so long <3]

The alluring she cat turned her head briefly to flash her traveling partners a parting smile before ducking under a thick patch of brambles for cover. Parting her jaw to taste the air for any scents of prey. Digging her dainty paws into the earth, she kept her low crouch and waited patiently. Unfortunately, somewhat too patiently. Eventually, Lavendersong caught sight of a plump shrew foraging in the dirt that began inching closer to where she was hiding. Her bright eyes widened as she shifted her weight to maintain a stalking position. Gaining more control of her breath and slowing it down, Lavendersong inched forward with her pupils shrunken into razor sharp slits. Bracing for the jump and unsheathing her claws, the nimble she cat leapt in a black blur and instantly dug her sharp claws in the wriggling shrew. Giving it a swift bite to the neck until it's body went limp, Lavendersong gazed up at the sky overhead and felt her ears flatten. Had she been gone for that long? Lifting the shrew in her jaws, Lavendersong raced off into the direction from where her group split in hopes of catching their scent.

@Lightningpaw666
@TanghuluCat

Active Purrks: TBD