Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Roleplaying Information

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:52 AM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:51 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by chickadee
Today 08:51 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Mica
Today 08:48 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 08:38 AM

Old April 19th, 2024, 04:16 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: RiverClan Resources

Name: Ele
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: no
Reason for Joining: shes heard of this clan and wants to join as she has been interested in living with other cats for a while, but nobody else has taken her out of paranoia.
Brief description of the plot: a friendly she-cat reaches Riverclan territory and joins, before she finds herself training to her best ability and managing to become a warrior as carefully as she can. (Someone else mentor her so it'll be easier plz)
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name Request (optional): Moonpaw(becomes Mooncloud when she becomes a warrior. Otherwise you come up with something.)
Mention Me: ( @occultation )

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; April 21st, 2024 at 08:13 AM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 07:11 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

request to remove minkpaw from the allegiances < 3
@occultation

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:19 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Name:Haze
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: He's a kit, 5 moons to be precise.
Reason for Joining: Not every story has a happy ending. This tom recently got disowned by his parents for the idea that the clans are actually good groups. Now, alone and tired, he seeks a place he can call home.
Brief description of the plot: After being chased out of his old home and banned from ever being in their family ever again, Haze finds himself trying to join a clan- a clan who he knows his family despise.
Rank Request: Kit
New Name Request (optional): Hazekit
Mention Me: ( @occultation @starry )
Old April 21st, 2024, 09:23 AM

Bump Policy: Every other day
My Mood: Cheerful

Name: Sally
Is your character a kit or expecting Queen?: yes to Kit. 4 moons old
Reason for joining: Sally’s mother left her with a Twoleg, and she came to the clans directed by a helpful kittypet. All Sally wants is a place to belong.
Brief description: Sally’s mother gave her away, and she was taken in by a Twoleg. . The twoleg fed her, but she had three large dogs. Shade ran away, fearing for her life and came across a kittypet who told her to go to the clans, if she wanted to survive.
Rank request: kit/apprentice
New name request (optional): Shadekit/Shadepaw
Old April 21st, 2024, 06:10 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Alrighty! For Brightnight I didn't know because she already had her first litter but shes pregnat again so I just put it there to be safe.
For Summerpaw...... where do I find the links and stuff? Like how do I look them up?
Also for Summerpaw...... what are the requirements again?

So the requirements can be found on the resources under rank requirements, although they may be subject to change in the future so I recommend checking back periodically. As for locating training, I would recommend searching in all of your previously created posts and threads for any training-related content. Look for any threads that may have been created specifically for training!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Name:Parr
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes
Reason for Joining: She's looking for somewhere she can stay as her mate recently died, and she was one of his 6 original mates.
Brief description of the plot: Parr(based on Catherine Parr) is- Well, was- the mate of an entitled tom called Tudor, and she's looking for somewhere she can have kits. She'll help out where she can, and without somewhere to stay, she fears her kits might wander off and get themselves killed. She knows Tudor's brother is probably going to kill her for not being able to save Tudor.
Rank Request: Queen
New Name Request (optional): Royalheart
Mention Me: ( @occultation )
Quote:
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: no
Reason for Joining: shes heard of this clan and wants to join as she has been interested in living with other cats for a while, but nobody else has taken her out of paranoia.
Brief description of the plot: a friendly she-cat reaches Riverclan territory and joins, before she finds herself training to her best ability and managing to become a warrior as carefully as she can. (Someone else mentor her so it'll be easier plz)
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name Request (optional): Moonpaw(becomes Mooncloud when she becomes a warrior. Otherwise you come up with something.)
Quote:
Name:Haze
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: He's a kit, 5 moons to be precise.
Reason for Joining: Not every story has a happy ending. This tom recently got disowned by his parents for the idea that the clans are actually good groups. Now, alone and tired, he seeks a place he can call home.
Brief description of the plot: After being chased out of his old home and banned from ever being in their family ever again, Haze finds himself trying to join a clan- a clan who he knows his family despise.
Rank Request: Kit
New Name Request (optional): Hazekit
Mention Me: ( @occultation @starry )

So I'm going to need more substantial plots for these characters before I can accept them. I recommend coming up with a plot that involves someone in RiverClan in some way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucythecat View Post
Name: Sally
Is your character a kit or expecting Queen?: yes to Kit. 4 moons old
Reason for joining: Sally’s mother left her with a Twoleg, and she came to the clans directed by a helpful kittypet. All Sally wants is a place to belong.
Brief description: Sally’s mother gave her away, and she was taken in by a Twoleg. . The twoleg fed her, but she had three large dogs. Shade ran away, fearing for her life and came across a kittypet who told her to go to the clans, if she wanted to survive.
Rank request: kit/apprentice
New name request (optional): Shadekit/Shadepaw

So I'll need a more substantial plot for this character before I can accept them. Perhaps have the dogs be chasing Sally into the territory, she gets rescued, and then is able to join? When you come up with something more significant, post a new form and tag me!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:33 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Hopeful

Post Re: RiverClan Resources

Name Change and Apprentice Request,

Current Name: Sunkit
New name: Rainingpaw
Gender/Pronouns:She/her/
Mentor: TBD (any cat that wants to mentor could become Rainingpaw's mentor with permission of course)
Link to completed classes:?
Reason for name change: For the confusion because of the younger Sunkit who will be apprenticed likely when Sunkit's going through her training, and because that it will be better for her plot and for Sunkit and I's reputation as beings.
Mention: ( @occultation, @starry )

Last edited by Yoshdo; April 23rd, 2024 at 09:59 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:21 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by occultation View Post

So the requirements can be found on the resources under rank requirements, although they may be subject to change in the future so I recommend checking back periodically. As for locating training, I would recommend searching in all of your previously created posts and threads for any training-related content. Look for any threads that may have been created specifically for training!

So I'm going to need more substantial plots for these characters before I can accept them. I recommend coming up with a plot that involves someone in RiverClan in some way.

So I'll need a more substantial plot for this character before I can accept them. Perhaps have the dogs be chasing Sally into the territory, she gets rescued, and then is able to join? When you come up with something more significant, post a new form and tag me!
Haze is Appleberry's long lost cousin.

Ele has been seen by Skyfall and a few other cats before.

Parr is... yeah, I am not gonna divulge into her lore yet.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:25 AM
The forgetful one

Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: Her owner died because she accidentally tripped them up at the edge of the stairs. Knowing her accidental fault, she ran out of her home and all the way into Riverclan territory before she realizes she is lost and forgot the way back to the home.
Brief description of the plot: Skyfall finds a cat who hes seen before, and is alongside Fadingsun before she winds up in Riverclan. She even admits her own fault beforehand.
Rank Request:Apprentice
New Name Request (optional):Moonpaw
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:10 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Name: tansypaw
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: nope
Reason for Joining: coming back home to riverclan after having run away from her duties
Brief description of the plot: tansypaw would seek out the current leader fadingsun personally and request to rejoin riverclan, even if it means she has to earn her nest back with hard work or whatever else is required. she misses home and regrets her decision to run away.
Rank Request: apprentice
Mention Me: ( @occultation @starry )

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:22 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Mentor Reassignment
Name: Blizzardpaw
Gender/Pronouns: Female She/her
Reason for Reassignment: Exiled (?) mentor
New Mentor: Anyone
Mention: ( @occultation )

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁