Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Berrykit Finder [REVAMPED]
Last post by glitch
Today 09:36 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:35 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Today 09:33 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Today 09:33 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Bean
Today 09:31 AM

Old April 28th, 2024, 01:18 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan Roaring Cliffs [Lionheart's Only]

Settled high atop the scraggly cliffs of Rugged Range sits a cavern that looks out to the ocean. It is covered by vegetation and thick moss, with the opening concealed by several hanging lichen pieces and a thick shrub line. There is a steep climb to get to it, but the land flattens out a bit at the top. On the land above the cliff is the forest that extends back towards the Clans.

Sliding back into the small outcropping provides a natural protection from the harsh winds and elements. Within the quiet dwelling there is enough space to house several cats. Along the walls, worn down over time, are the remains of several cat claw marks, as well as the scattered debris of moss nests.

Last edited by taillow; April 28th, 2024 at 01:20 AM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 01:19 AM
as long as i breathe

Default Re: Roaring Cliffs [Lionheart's Only]

APRIL END-OF-MOON LIONHEART MEETING

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 28 moons
Having retrieved the two Lionhearts from camp, Dusklion set off at a brisk pace. She didn't offer much small talk to either of them as they followed her, and instead kept her ears angled forward. Thankfully it wasn't raining today, but still gray clouds hung over the trees and the cold air whipped through her fur. Eventually snaking her way through the forest brought her to the tree-line where Lionsrange began. She took a glance one way, then the next, as she slowed her paws. There weren't any fresh outsider scents, thankfully, so she picked up her paws to move a bit faster.

"Hope you're both ready to climb," the small head Lionheart tossed over her shoulder with an obvious teasing note to it as she rounded one of the larger rocks that jutted out. There, up atop a rather steep hill of crumbling pebbles and springy moss, lay what looked to be a simple cave. Vegetation covered it now, undergrowth wrapping around the front opening and towards the back. The tops of trees poked out a little bit, as well as various shrubs and bushes dotting the top of the outcropping.

With ease, Dusklion made her up up the steep slope, using the moss that grew as places to hook her claws into. It wasn't that far of a climb, and eventually the head Lionheart made it to where it leveled out a bit, turning to gaze out over the ocean. It was perhaps one of the best views she'd seen in all her time of being a RiverClan cat - or just, alive in general. A light smile stretched across her maw as she paused standing there.

"Pretty cool, huh?" She glanced down to where both her fellow Lionhearts were likely pulling themselves up. "Figured we could call 'em the Roarin' Cliffs. 'Specially with the waves." For a moment the head Lionheart closed her eyes and allowed the wind to brush her fur back. After a moment though she gestured with her tail for both to follow. Entering the mouth of the small cave the sounds outside became muted. The light dimmed a bit as they reached the far back of the outcropping. "...This is where we'll hold our first Lionheart meeting."

...Just as she was about to sit down though, Dusklion recalled the discovery she had made (and since investigated) that would soon draw both the attentions of Breezy and Owls. "'N don't worry 'bout those claw marks, by the way." Her tail flicked towards the worn down clawed markings that coated the back of the cave. "No outsider scent anywhere around here, 'n they look old too. If any cats lived here before, they don't anymore."

She took a seat, settling in and waiting for both Lionhearts to join her.

[ Seabreeze - @Dolomedes ] [ Owltalon - @Marigoldwhisper ]

Last edited by taillow; May 4th, 2024 at 10:11 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:01 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

The lionheart found himself feeling a small bit of deja Vu as Dusklion suddenly called out for Owltalon and himself before heading out of camp. Seabreeze didn't question the behavior though, it was on par and there was nothing wrong with being straight to the point, sometimes Seabreeze even appreciated it. He was unaware of what this sudden calling was for though and it gave him a fair amount of anxiety, what would need all lionhearts ( not that there's many ) and the head lionheart's attention. It seemed almost excessive and a part of him felt worried leaving the camp with only Fadingsun and Mistyshard in it to keep a paw on things but they were both very incredibly talented felines and would have no issues likely. At least, that's how Seabreeze was comforting himself as he padded after the ever silent Dusklion through the familiar terrain of the territory before coming out to the range.

Climbing? Why where they climbing? It brought up the memory of him falling into a sink hole and being forced to climb clumsily out as his patrol mates just watched. Yeah, he was still a bit bitter about that. The tom focused back in as the actual climbing was presented to him. Alright, he was a Riverclan cat, not one of the squirrels across the border, so if he gave a panicked squeak and had a small difficulty getting up the small way, nobody needed to say anything about it. After getting up on solid ground the lionheart took a moment to fix his fur and avoid eye contact after that embarrassing display. Seabreeze finally looked up at Dusklion, shuffling over to the side to let Owltalon have some space as they climbed up as wel- and... oh... oh wow.

The lionheart padded up to Dusklion's side as he stared out at one of the best views of his entire life. The ocean's fullness was laid out in front of him as the waves crashed and glittered even as the clouds hid away the sun. From here he could almost hear the waves, though maybe that was his brain just pulling up the memories of the sound as he looked out. He felt Dusklion move but the tom stayed standing for a few moments longer, just gazing out at the sight. Seabreeze made a note to himself to come back and look again soon. He adored Lionsbeach for its sights and sounds and now he had an even prettier sight which was crazy, he didn't think anything could've been prettier than the beach. "Roaring Cliffs..." Seabreeze murmured beneath his breath as the head lionheart spoke to them, though he wasn't fully listening. Though duty calls and soon Dusklion was leading them into their new meeting place and Seabreeze couldn't help but feel very small.

His blue eyes swept through the space, as he opened his mouth to speak the words that left his mind as he noticed the claw marks along the cave. He was about to question them, not wanting to have any sort of outsider encounter because Starclan knows that Riverclan has had enough of them lately, but Dusklion beat him to it. It was all clear, though the paranoia still prickled at his pelt and he couldn't quite relax in the new environment like he could when looking out at the ocean just moments prior. "That's nice to hear, we've had enough outsider encounters lately." He relayed his thoughts as he took a seat.

With that, the lionheart allowed space for Owltalon to speak or for Dusklion to start the meeting because he wasn't actually too sure what he should do yet so he hoped he didn't have to say anything just yet. Owltalon would likely be willing to go first and then Seabreeze could just copy what they do, yeah! He'll do that. He waited patiently for Owltalon or Dusklion to begin.
[ @taillow - Dusklion | @Marigoldwhisper - Owltalon ]
[ Very eepy, will look over for mistakes tomorrow ;-; ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old April 28th, 2024, 05:52 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

(Sorry! I was sleeping lol)

Owltalon was actually thinking about going on a nice little hunt before Dusklion called for her and Seabreeze. She perked her ears at the call of her name and quickly trotted over.

She was quite surprised seeing how they soon trotted out of Riverclan territory before making it to the outskirts. A large body of rocks stood like a triumphant reminder of power or something more symbolic.

Climbing? Owltalon didn't mind a good challenge, infact she loved 'em! But climbing when it was about to rain probably wouldn't turn out well for her due to her stiffening bones. Before even attempting to scrape her way up there, she stretched her hamstrings. She flashed Seabreeze a grateful smile seeing how he was considerate and wanted to give her enough space.

Waves sang rhythmic songs of passing as Owltalon swiftly made her way up. There was no time to dally even if she just wanted to stay out here and bask in the waves. After almost falling at least once she finally touched flat solid ground. She watched with a twinge of amusement as Seabreeze paused to watch the view. She didn't blame him though, it was a view a cat would never forget. She wondered if that's what everything looked like from the Floodstone.

Owltalon, being the little daredevil she is, leaned on the edge to see what's below it. What she saw wasn't very interesting but the markings on these rocks certainly where. Claws and teeth and only Starclan knows what else all marked these rocks like they owned them, clinging to its surface like a fossil of its time. She ran her scarred paw pads across them. Interesting.

Without another detour, she picked up her pace and urged herself to follow quickly despite the growing ache in her legs.

She followed Dusklion into a small cave-like entrance and she could tell it would be awhile before her one eye adjusted to the growing darkness.

She sat next to Seabreeze, giving Dusklion a good amount of space to do whatever or address whoever. Without instruction, Owltalon wasn't quite sure what to do next other than just listen. Wind whistled through her ears and ruffled her fur as she had indirectly gotten her question answered about the claw marks.

Despite her want to be professional, she grinned stupidly and gave Seabreeze a friendly nudge. They were all thinking the same thing! That's very cool, especially given the fact that they're all Lionheart's.

Tags: @Dolomedes
@taillow

(Sorry for mistakes rahhyh)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 30th, 2024, 11:49 AM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
Blue eyes watched both lionhearts as they took in the scenery, then sat and waited for her to begin. Dusklion couldn't help but grin as she watched Owls smile and nudge Breezy. As much as she knew they were both capable and fitting lionhearts, it was nice to see that they still held onto their personalities and who they'd been prior to their promotion.

"First things first, every moon we'll hold a meetin' out here, more towards the end. It'll give us a chance to run over how things are goin' in the Clan, bring up any issues, report anythin' we've found that isn't a major problem - those you always wanna report to Fades." As much as she knew that between herself, Breezy, and Owl they could handle the bigger issues, Dusk didn't want to step on her brother's toes. "Any troublesome cats, punishments that've been dealt - any inner-Clan problems that you need more than one head on. I'll kick us off." That was only fair, since she'd been the one to call together the meeting.

"Duststorm, Teardrop, Mothcloud, 'n Blackfeather were caught comin' back into camp after havin' been missin' for some time. I assigned the first three to huntin' for their punishment, 'n I believe Mists handled Blackfeather. They're all good to go, but I want eyes kept on them. If they start slackin' off or go missin' again, we'll need a stricter punishment should they return." So far none of the four cats she had mentioned had caused any other issues, which was good. "Troutstone was demoted to Troutpaw following his... inability to follow orders while on my patrol to clear the outsiders from our borders." That one, while Dusk didn't regret it, did make her realize she had acted rather impulsively. Not that she'd ever voice it, instead tucking the thought away. "He was assigned to patchin' up the camp walls, 'n he's completed his punishment so his rank 'n name have been restored. Wolfpaw's also been confined to camp for huntin' for ThunderClan out near Smallpines. I'll be seein' about removin' his punishment in the following days."

Whew, okay, that was punishments out of the way. Dusklion let her blue eyes flicker between the two lionhearts. "Anythin' you feel should be reported? You're welcome to bring up anythin' you want durin' these meetins'."

Last edited by taillow; May 4th, 2024 at 10:11 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 04:41 PM

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"I have something, a really odd something." Owltalon piped up, her whole body perking as she drew attention to herself.

"Back at Lionsbeach, me and Silkwisp were out to go huntin' because who wouldn't be? And Silkwisp, being the awesome chap she is, was able to sniff out an outsider scent despite all of the salt in the air. Honestly, that was pretty dang impressive. Though, I should've noticed it earlier, so I'll remember to take better heed." She dipped her head to both of the Lionheart's before continuing.

"Anywho, Silk addressed the cat and they seemed to be a kittypet that got lost. Also, they were hiding in a hole." A flash of curiosity danced between Owltalon's amber eye. "How in Starclan they got lost I have no idea. They were no threat but I still gave them quite a mental beating for even wandering down here in the first place. Now isn't the time to be all soft and compassionate around outsiders, that just makes 'em wanna come back.

"I surveyed the situation with an iron claw and me and Silk took the kittypet to the outskirts where the kittypet decided to navigate her way home herself. I watched her for a moment to make she she wasn't thinking about turnin' back, but afterwards we came back to camp after a long walk."

The large she-cat rolled her shoulders and rubbed a bit of sand out of her eyes before talking further. "I still owe Silkwisp a buncha shells, not that she asked for 'em but I felt she deserved the gesture. Ahem--- I believe that outsiders have been getting far too comfy with Riverclan as of late, especially with the attack that almost killed your brother. I would hate for that to happen again, to any of us. I wouldn't wish a rouge attack on my worst enemy, I swear by the stars."

She shuddered. "The outsider we delt with was no threat though, in fact they looked to be around late apprentice age and was covered all in nasty lookin' cuts. Still, I believe that wasn't any excuse for me to baby 'em." Owltalon nodded briskly before she quieted down completely, her perked posture settling into something less strained.

Tags: @Dolomedes
@taillow

My Art Shop!
Old May 1st, 2024, 08:51 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Duststorm, Teardrop, and Mothcloud. Seabreeze committed the names to mind so that he could recognize the cats that he needed to keep a closer eye on while out and about, maybe he should invite one or two on a patrol so he could get a better paw on them and how they behave. Dusklion continued with explaining her punishment for Troutpaw who was known as Troutstone, alright, alright. Everything seemed pretty standard and Seabreeze didn’t have much to say on it. The words on Wolfpaw had immediately set the lionheart on edge though, hunting for Thunderclan?! Why Thunderclan of all clans, this would’ve been bad if it was Shadowclan or Windclan but why Thunderclan? The tom sighed, just another confirmation that the border ban was needed. “I assume you have it handled for Wolfpaw, but what was a ‘paw doing out of camp? Did anyone ask his mentor about that? Should someone?” He knew that he wasn’t really one who could talk given his own progress with his apprentice but that wasn’t from any sort of lack of effort on Seabreeze’s part, he has tried many times to try and work with the young apprentice but so far he’s been out of luck. He should try again when he gets back in camp. His blue eyes shifted as Owltalon took up the next report with something that gave Seabreeze an odd sense of Deja Vu…

Seabreeze tilted his head a bit, “That sounds like an outsider encounter I had in the Range. It was an apprentice size she, the molly looked pretty battered and by the scent I figured she had just already ran into one of our cats and if my suspicions were correct that could’ve been you… but you said they were injured when they ran into you? Strange. But I agree, too many outsider encounters, perhaps we should put more emphasis on patrols along the outskirts?” Though that left his other situation that he ran into, outsiders are suspicious but not confirmed with the placement and potential craziness of some of his clan mates, but he didn’t want to pin blame on anyone. After all, outsiders were more than likely. Seabreeze took in a deep breath and started with his report. “Me and Hailstorm were out checking the outskirts, I have been a bit paranoid with everything that has happened recently, and we discovered the body of Antlermutter? The warrior that was kicked from the camp in one of the recent meetings. It was obviously the work of another cat and I would put my bet on another outsider. Though with the placement being relatively close to our border, one of our own cats isn’t out of the question. I was on my way to reporting the finding to Fadingsun when you called me out. I plan on informing Fadingsun the moment we get back though." That was the first part and one of the more concerning. AntlerMutter wasn't tecnically one of their own at the time of the murder and it was likely a coincidence or Antlermutter was close to territory. Either way, it wasn't a recent murder, the warrior had been there for some time, "It was clear that Antlermutter had been there for some time, not fresh but not quite rotting or anything"

Onto less depressing and slightly less concerning in camp news. Dusklion had been there and Fadingsun already knows and probably half the camp, so it was likely that Owltalon had already heard but Seabreeze wants to give his fellow lionheart the full story rather than going off gossip. He turned his gaze to focus more on Owltalon as he continued, "So I'm sure that you've heard bits and pieces but an ex-lionheart from the dead had made quite the reentry. Dusklion, myself, and Mistyshard had approached Pebblesplash in camp not too long ago, though when me and Dusk brought the news to Fadingsun he claimed that he had already given Pebblesplash the all clear already." Seabreeze took another breath before continuing with the most important part, "Fadingsun says that if someone, except a troublemaker or a cat that was gone for more than two moons before death, returns from the dead they are to be welcomed. That's all I think from me."
[ Sorry if this is clunky, didn't want to hold this up any longer. ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old May 4th, 2024, 10:37 PM
as long as i breathe

DUSKLION
As Owls started to speak, the head Lionheart turned her attention towards the she-cat, ears perked to listen. Dusklion wondered for a second if it was the same kitty-pet that she had encountered in the territory. Her gaze then shifted to Breezy who told a similar story in Lionsrange. All of it made her blood boil; so this outsider had decided to come back?? Despite the warnings?? Her eyes narrowed. "Think it was me they ran into," came the snorted reply as the dark tabby shook her head. "Told her to get lost, but it seems she kept tryin' to come back. Black 'n white, nearly full-grown cat? I'll have to tell Fades. I know we've got outsider joinin' open on a case by case basis but I don't want that trespasser to keep thinkin' she can just head into territory that isn't hers - we've got enough fluff-brains who think they can do that already." Obviously a quip at the now-dead trespassers who had invaded WindClan's camp.

Flicking an ear and coming back around to Breezy's other question, the head Lionheart gave a snort. "His mentor was Sparrowsnarl, but the tom's been missin' for some time. So if either of you see him, bring him to Fades or myself 'n we'll handle him." Names a Lionheart, then promptly disappearing? Yeah, Dusk wanted to have a few words if the tom ever decided to come back.

"Hmm." Antlermutter... yeah, that had been the cat she had sent out after the last meeting. There was a small smidge of... regret? Guilt? Whatever it was, it made Dusklion uncomfortable. "...Can't say I'm too sad. Yeah, we lost a Clanmate, but when questioned 'bout why she just headed back into camp she couldn't give me an answer. So, far as I'm concerned, she went missin' then died. Tragic, but I won't shed tears over it." Why shed tears or grief over a cat who did nothing except go missing and then die? "Good, make sure he knows so he can inform the Clan at the next meetin'." If any cats wanted to go say bye, though Dusk doubted it.

Then the Pebblesplash situation. Dusklion's eyes narrowed and she nodded a thanks to Breezy - she couldn't believe it had slipped her mind - then looked to Owls. "Came right back in like she owned the place. Fades seemed to have already known she was here - don't ask me how. However I want her watched carefully. Reported rats to Mists when I sent her to the medicine den, but didn't see fit for a threat to the Clan to be the first thing outta her mouth upon returnin'." She recalled how Fades had rushed from his den, gathered a patrol together to take them down. It still made her furious that a former Lionheart hadn't thought it important to mention the rats first thing.

As Breezy finished, Dusklion debated on bringing it up. Her brother had already extended the offer, and she knew it would be announced at the next meeting. "One more thing, 'fore we head back to camp," she asked, glancing between both Lionhearts. She liked Breezy well enough, and she figured, based on his response to her outburst a few moons ago, he didn't think all that lowly of her. Owls she had no idea about, though she didn't sense any hostility. She would be safe to tell both of them, right? "Fades came to me a few nights back. Offered... offered for me to be RiverClan's deputy, 'n I accepted." Why did she feel nervous? Swallowing, the small tabby just hoped neither Lionheart could see it on her face, covering it under a rather gruff expression. "That means we'll need to appoint someone to replace me as Head Lionheart. I'll still be sittin' in on your first one or two meetins' once a new one is selected, just until things're smooth."

It felt odd to announce it, but she felt she owed it to both of them. They were both solid Clanmates, who hopefully didn't hate her as much as her mind was trying to convince herself they did. "...It's been good gettin' to know both of you on a more personal level, 'n don't think because of this I won't be around you both as much anymore. You've both been excellent so far, too, so don't go disappointin' me. Since you've both served as Lionhearts the longest, I'll be keepin' a closer eye on you both to see who might make the best new head Lionheart." It made the most sense, anyways.

Getting to her paws after a massive yawn parted her jaws, Dusklion offered a grin. "First meetin' done 'n buried. Figure we can start headin' back to camp. 'N also," she started as she readied herself to head out of the cave, "don't go blabbin' about the news of me just yet. Figure Fades is gonna announce it to the rest of the Clan at the next meetin'." With that she started to head out of the cave.

[ since the pebble incident took place before, that would then place the roleplay in which fades made the offer to dusk as also before this roleplay, which is why dusk is telling both of them IC now! ]
Old May 5th, 2024, 02:17 AM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze

Seabreeze narrowed his eyes as Dusklion confirmed that the kitty pet that both Owltalon and him had an encounter with also had an encounter with Dusklion first. The nerve, that wasn't idiocy that was surely hitting 'on purpose' levels of trespassing wasn't it? Well then they were moving on and it wasn't as important anymore. It was just something that should be brought up to Fadingsun sooner rather than later, well the outsider issues between that kittypet and then whoever killed Antlermutter. The lionheart offered her thoughts on Sparrowsnarl and the name rang a bell but it seemed that Wolfpaw had been placed with a dud and perhaps that's why the apprentice acted out but hunting for Thunderclan, honestly.

Seabreeze listened as Dusklion expanded on his Pebblesplash recount and he found himself 'lashing' his stubby tail with the information. How annoying, that she withheld information on a colony of rats in order to what? Fight with Lionhearts. Perhaps it would've gone better overall if she came back with a warning of danger. Perhaps her breaking in would've been slightly more tolerated than her talking back. The lionheart wasn't very fond of her but he didn't like not liking a clan mate so hopefully it was a one time thing and she was a different cat from that showcase of her. Seabreeze blinked his eyes as he left his thoughts as Dusklion continued after a pause.

Oh. Oh thank starclan, Seabreeze was glad that the cat Fadingsun decided on was a cat that Seabreeze trusted had Riverclan's well being in mind. The lionheart liked Dusklion and he knows that shes had moments but they were only one or two things and they weren't that bad, at least not on recent Riverclan scales. They literally just had three warriors break into Windclan's camp and got executed, there was no way that Dusklion had done anything worse than that. Dusklion was reliable and did her job and cared about the clan. Seabreeze didn't really think of any cat better who could fit the role besides Mistyshard but uhhh she is kind of busy being well the medicine cat. The tom gave the molly a smile, "I'm happy to hear that." And that was that from Seabreeze, oh wait, "Congratulations."

Owltalon was more than likely going to be named as the new head Lionheart and Seabreeze was more than content with that. He honestly still wasn't sure how Dusklion and Fadingsun thought he was capable of being a Lionheart even now. He was just Seabreeze. He wasn't anything like Dusklion, or Fadingsun, or Owltalon. So this 'watching to see who fits better' talk was probably the polite way of saying 'Owltalon, but I don't want Seabreeze to feel bad.' Which was odd because he didn't think that Dusklion was the type to sugarcoat things like that. Well, on to the next thing, the lionheart got to paws padding after the soon-to-be deputy, his fellow lionheart at his side.

He offered a smile at Dusklion, "I'll have no troubles staying quiet about such a thing, but again, congratulations. You deserve this, Dusklion, truly." If those words meant anything coming from Seabreeze, he wasn't sure, but Dusklion didn't seem to hate him so maybe they would carry some weight. But the lionheart meant it. There was no other cat that Seabreeze would trust the title of Deputy to.
[ Congrats Taillow!! I'm excited for Duskdeputy! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 5th, 2024 at 02:18 AM.
Old May 5th, 2024, 06:16 AM

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Owltalon found herself sharing Dusklion's frustration about the outsider. Now she was really glad she hadn't let her compassion get the best of her. She watched as frustration bubbled out of the head Lionheart's maw and into her words. Owltalon's eyes widened slightly as Dusklion described the outsider in the same fashion she would. Black and white with big blue eyes. She began kneading at the floor, wondering want all that implied. Well, it certainly implied the outsider was stupid and incapable of taking heed to warmings. The lionheart shook her head slowly.

Alrighty, get Wolfpaw if any of them saw him. Wolfpaw... Wasn't that the apprentice who was caught huntin' for Thunderclan? Owltalon wrinkled her nose slightly. Goodness, maybe he just didn't have the right support. A cat really had to be in a bad mental state if they were willing to hunt all willy nily for a clan that took the lives of many Riverclan apprentices, just like him. She'd keep an eye out for the tom though.

As Seabreeze spoke, he mentioned a warrior she'd probably only heard of once. Antlermutter hadn't crossed her mind in moons, and now they were dead? It was eerie to her, how quickly a life can be wasted and taken away. Dusklion didn't seem to distraught which was understandable. Owltalon wasn't very sad about this either, she was really just focused on keeping outsiders out of there camp and from killing any valuable warriors.

Then Pepplesplash. She noticed how both Lionheart's turned to look at her and then Owltalon quickly realized this was something that she unfortunately missed. Shame prickled up and down her brown pelt as she listened intently to what the the Lionheart's had to say. Apparently, she was a Lionheart who came back from the dead. Huh, so that was probably why her name rang a few thousand bells in her head. Seabreeze, however, seemed mightily ticked off about the whole situation, as if Pepplesplash insulted him personally. Owltalon hadn't seen Seabreeze even slightly irritated before so she assumed that this meant the she-cat really had done something. Something indeed. The Lionheart found herself feeling the same way, her ears pinning back as Dusklion further described the situation. Rats? Goodness, she made a darn show for herself before talking about RATS!?

If Owltalon ever came back from the dead, that would be the first thing she'd come in camp hollering so then at least she'd be doing something helpful for her clan. And perhaps doing that would've softened the blow of controversy if Pepplesplash waltzed in camp with a purpose to save lives. She drew out a frustrated sigh. She'd keep an eye on her alright.

The silence filled the air in-between Dusklion's words as her blue eyes flicked from her to Seabreeze. Owltalon tilted her head a little bit. What was she doing? Deciding something? When Dusklion finally spoke, Owltalon discovered two things. One: Dusklion was nervous, something she thought she'd never say or notice. Two: she was DEPUTY!? Oh my stars!

Owltalon smiled widely at Dusklion, the tip of her tail curled in interest. Some good news was the cherry on top of this mountain of reasonable discussion. It made the whole meeting have a sweet aftertaste to her and it was so nice. "Way to go chap! Wowsers, I'm so proud!" What about--- oh, that question was being answered. Her amber gaze flicked to Seabreeze as Dusklion explained that one of them would take her place. It was a curious thought, but whichever one of them got the position, she wouldn't mind. Honestly, she felt Seabreeze deserved it most. He was as busy as a bee. Owltalon nodded her head at Dusklion and swiped the tip of her tail to Seabreeze's shoulder. "Don't worry," Owltalon said, offering the two of them a wide grin."We'll be here."

She took heed to the information Dusklion shared before heading out after Seabreeze. She felt to light, it was almost surprising. Salty air and humidity hit her like a blanket, and she basked in it all.

(Sorry for any mistakes or typos! WCO has been eating my mentions as of late lol)
Tags: @taillow
@Dolomedes

My Art Shop!