Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by isla
Today 05:21 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:18 PM
hunting field trip!!...
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:10 PM
Event Clan Mention
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:09 PM
the art of not dying,...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 05:02 PM

Old July 2nd, 2024, 11:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Your First Theater Lesson: The Past [P]

Spiritbunny
| Any Pronouns | RC Queen | Moons: 23-ish | Purrks: Silver Tongue |

Well the whole thing was certainly quite the scare but after the initial birthing everything seemed to be okay. Though her heart grieves for the kit that she had lost in the process and could only hope that Daisykit was doing well in Starclan. She's sure there are kits to play with and queens to care for her but it hurts. Perhaps her kit would one day come down and greet her. Though for now Spiritbunny had quite the pawful of her alive kits at the moment and Spiritbunny wanted to get this parenting thing done right and that meant raising good and respectful kits that knew just how much they can bend and loop the rules without getting in trouble or causing too much trouble. A fine art that Spiritbunny themself has long learned, hehe.

"Kits gather around dears, I know you're all having fun but mama has a lesson and story for you all!" The queen spoke in her airy voice, counting each kit as they came to her.
[ @Bean - Tansykit | @Weekend-Wondering - Nectarkit | @constellation - Lavenderkit | @Lightningpaw666 - Stormkit | @Hollyheart of thunder - Iriskit | @burntToast - Cloverkit ]
[ That's right it's bonding time!!! Since the birthing roleplay takes place right as Riverclan makes it to camp you are welcome to start roleplaying your kit at 1 moon old. The general vote has come in and the kits will be aging 1 moon every 2 weeks starting from the day of this post for simplicity :3 Thank you all for waiting! This has no current post order but post only once or twice between each spiritbunny post! ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old July 3rd, 2024, 02:37 AM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Your First Theater Lesson: The Past [P]

Iriskit, unsure where she was going, headed towards whom she thought was her mother. Nope. Wrong cat. She ran into fishkit, who was in quite the bad mood. "Hey! Watch where you're going!" She snapped. "imsorryimsorryimsorry" whimpered Iriskit. Wishkit, sibling of fishkit, walked over to Iriskit. "hey, you're Iriskit, right?" They asked. Iriskit gave a small nod. "Here, follow me. Spirit bunny is this way." They said kindly. When Iriskit went the opposite way, Wishkit was puzzled. They picked up Iriskit and headed over to spirit bunny. "Here, I believe this one is yours."
@Dolomedes

PINTO BEAN has been captured...
Old July 3rd, 2024, 06:32 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Gender: ✭|she/her; but I don't mind being called by any pronouns :'3|✭
Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Devilish

☘︎〘 Cloverkit 〙☘︎
he/him | 1 moon | Riverclan kit
|[1/100]|

little black and white paws scurried through the dead leaves of the nursery, chasing something. A beetle. Cloverkit picked up his pace as he tried to keep up with the small insect, he was so close he could just grab it with his paws! It was right there- Cloverkit tripped over a stone (shell) and land straight on his face. Worst of it, his prey- the beetle got away! Picking himself up of the ground, he sniffed the leaves in search for the insect which was long gone. He whipped his head around to face his brother with a frown to big for his face. "Prim, you were supposed to catch it when it ran past you!" he huffed rubbing his face with his paw, it stung from his fall. He didn't infact tell primrosekit to do anything but he was just looking for someone to blame for his “prey” escaping him.

His mama's voice caught his attention and he abandoned his search trotting over to her. "Mama! The bug ran away before I could catch it!" He told her. "it was a very big bug, the biggest bug ever! It was bigger than Tansy" he added dramatically, yes the beetle was big but no bigger then his paw. Which was already small in its own right. Cloverkit's yapping was interrupted when fishkit and wishkit brought iriskit over, he looked up at the older kits and then at his sister. Why had the carried her here, he knew she could walk on her own. "hi" he greeted both of them. Now if only the rest of his littermates could hurry their paws up and get here so he could hear the story his mama was going to tell. It must be a good story, mama told the best stories! He could catch another bug later, for now he wanted to hear what spiritbunny wanted to tell them.

Tags:
- Spiritbunny ( @Dolomedes )
- Tansykit ( @Bean )
- Iriskit ( @Hollyheart of thunder )
- stormkit ( @Lightningpaw666 )
- Nectarkit ( @Weekend-Wondering )
- lavenderkit ( @constellation )
- Primrosekit ( @/Dolomedes )

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
Old July 3rd, 2024, 04:02 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Stormkit was watching Cloverkit scurry about after what looked like a weird 6 legged small creature. However soon Cloverkit tripped before looking around then they began to open their mouth many times over but nothing came out. The grey kit would look at Cloverkit blankly with his blue eyes. Stormkit seemed to have no idea his mother was calling her kits as he saw Cloverkit run off from his eyesight. Stormkit noticed Cloverkit would open their mouth a lot like all the other cats. Stormkit wondered if he too should be doing that. He would test his theory by opening his mouth like he saw his siblings do. However to those around him if they looked at Stormkit would look weird like he was just mouthing his siblings with attitude as no sound was coming out. Stormkit would soon stop and purr though as he looked over at his Mother as if he was proud thinking he was doing something that he was supposed to. Though Stormkit didn't move from his spot as he didn't know he was supposed to come to Spiritbunny. @burntToast @Dolomedes
Old July 3rd, 2024, 11:23 PM
VM me Toothlessed

Bump Policy: anytime!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

☘︎〘 Cloverkit 〙☘︎
he/him | 1 moon | Riverclan kit
|[1/100]|

little black and white paws scurried through the dead leaves of the nursery, chasing something. A beetle. Cloverkit picked up his pace as he tried to keep up with the small insect, he was so close he could just grab it with his paws! It was right there- Cloverkit tripped over a stone (shell) and land straight on his face. Worst of it, his prey- the beetle got away! Picking himself up of the ground, he sniffed the leaves in search for the insect which was long gone. He whipped his head around to face his brother with a frown to big for his face. "Prim, you were supposed to catch it when it ran past you!" he huffed rubbing his face with his paw, it stung from his fall. He didn't infact tell primrosekit to do anything but he was just looking for someone to blame for his “prey” escaping him.

His mama's voice caught his attention and he abandoned his search trotting over to her. "Mama! The bug ran away before I could catch it!" He told her. "it was a very big bug, the biggest bug ever! It was bigger than Tansy" he added dramatically, yes the beetle was big but no bigger then his paw. Which was already small in its own right. Cloverkit's yapping was interrupted when fishkit and wishkit brought iriskit over, he looked up at the older kits and then at his sister. Why had the carried her here, he knew she could walk on her own. "hi" he greeted both of them. Now if only the rest of his littermates could hurry their paws up and get here so he could hear the story his mama was going to tell. It must be a good story, mama told the best stories! He could catch another bug later, for now he wanted to hear what spiritbunny wanted to tell them.

Tags:
- Spiritbunny ( @Dolomedes )
- Tansykit ( @Bean )
- Iriskit ( @Hollyheart of thunder )
- stormkit ( @Lightningpaw666 )
- Nectarkit ( @Weekend-Wondering )
- lavenderkit ( @constellation )
- Primrosekit ( @/Dolomedes )

"Hi!" Wishkit greeted cheerfully. "hi." Fishkit grumbled, before stalking away.

PINTO BEAN has been captured...