Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:28 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider
Today 03:24 PM

Old Today, 01:38 PM
I'm the antagonist :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm pretty forgetful, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Follow the flow ♡

Hello and welcome!

So, you may have seen the dear, traumatized, quiet, socially awkward little thunderclanner named Streampaw before, as she is my main oc. Well, if you have, then you might know that she has absolutely zero friends. If you don't know her, you may be like "What? Stream! How could you not have taken care of this yet??" Well, i swear I have a valid excuse! Stream has trauma-induced trust issues and social anxiety, so she's been afraid of making connections with other cats due to her belief that they'll all just leave her in the end anyway. So there we have it, my excuse.
Anyway, I've created a bubbly little bestie for her. My plan with this is for her to really draw her out of her shell. Streampaw was very social, chaotic, and outspoken in her youth (and obviously she'll never go back to how she was), but now she's anxious, quiet, afraid to speak up, and really just the opposite of what she used to be, so I think I owe her some character developement. This cat will be one of her only close relationships, other than a certain tom named Huckle.
Though, and I cannot stress this enough, this cat must be active in her life. I don't want another situation where she loses a close person in her life and is given more accidental trauma. Yikes. So my requirements for adopting this lil' baby is that you keep her active and a part of Stream's life.

・❥・

Put your paws together for... Starrydawn!

Basic appearance~ Starrydawn is a black mackerel tabby with white and dark brown splotches, she has one pale blue eye and one amber eye, and her tail was born curly.

+ Positive

Positivity is practically her only set view in life, to her, there always has to be at least three bright sides. Yes, three of them. If she can't immediately state all three, then she'll spend the rest of her day brainstorming until she can, and then run back to the cat she was finding them for with her tail pointing straight up to the sky. However, don't think that she can't find just as many bad things about a situation if she doesn't like you, she saves the positivity for cats she actually cares about.

= Overly-protective

Starry will defend her friends/family to the death if she has to, whether she misunderstands a comment or they are 'attacked,' she will come to their immediate rescue with guns-a-blazin'. She also tends to hold grudges, so... don't mess with anyone she cares about or she'll make sure to make your life very just a tad more difficult.

= Brutally honest

Starry doesn't have much self-preservation or perhaps even a lot of empathy, so she will hold nothing back when she's talking with someone. She's the type to tell you if you have something stuck in your teeth to save you the embarrassment later, unknowing when she accidentally embarrasses you herself anyway. However, if someone were to confront her about it, she'd probably just be completely oblivious and politely inform them that she didn't do anything wrong, she was just helping out a friend.

- Oblivious

Yeah... she's that one friend, you may have been talking about stuff all together as a group and something big happens, and she'll come to you a week later absolutely dumbfounded because she just found out.

= Clingy

Starry may have a bit of separation anxiety sometimes, because she can't stand the thought of being alone. She must be with a friend at all times, and will not let them leave her side. She'll lure you in with those big pleading eyes and there will be no turning back, she'll stick to you like glue, literally. Her friends have to deal with her constant cuddles, but she's lovable enough that most don't mind.

- Stubborn

Once her mind is set, there is no talking her out of it, not even a one percent chance. She can also be pretty reckless at times, so good luck.

Additional info~

-She will be about 24-28 moons old.
-She'll be a Thunderclan warrior.

・❥・

Okay, so there is absolutely no form! Just be creative! Though, it would be nice if you could include possible plot ideas, relationship with Stream, any changes you would like to make (I reserve the right to refuse dramatic changes to her character), and why you would like to adopt her. I rather fancy her appearance, so I would love if that could stay the same!

I will decide sometime this month! (This is not first-come-first-serve by the way, I will pick my favorite application)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; Today at 01:47 PM.