Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old March 26th, 2024, 12:08 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: Knowledge trading center

Appleberry made his way over, a spring in his step.

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; March 27th, 2024 at 02:13 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 11:20 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Event [#event]

Fallenwish had a couple cats appear. It was good enough to start with. So she hadn't failed to come up with something useful. She didn't have much to think about. She could speak again. She knew it. Nothing had changed in the past few meow-lengths. She relaxed a bit.

"Okay, I can see I have enough cats to begin trading knowledge." She meowed, slightly more confident than the last time. So far, so good. "You could literally learn anything here, or even train your new moves with your teacher and student. Just say what you know and what you want to learn, and you'll be started." Oh, and she had to say what she was looking for. "I know herbs and healing techniques. I want to learn- well, herbs and healing techniques."

>>> I didn't want this to go inactive, so i decided to post now.
> To post, make sure it's clear what you want your cat to learn and what your cat can teach. You can be general to specific, such as wanting your cat to know a specific herb. If your cat isn't much of a talker, you could explain it ooc.
> As said before, your cat can leave and join as they please.
> You can request for people's cats to teach your cat things.
> I heavily recommend you keep your trade even, but you can ignore this with your trading partner's permission.
> 100kk prize if you teach/learn with three people!

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by hades.; March 27th, 2024 at 04:45 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 11:41 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Irishawk walks over, able to teach herbs and/or fighting (she used to do herbs) and willing to learn more about both to teach to others as well. (Yes, she loves teaching) (also I'm looking for a trade partner)

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Last edited by _*LAutnhaesntaar*_; March 27th, 2024 at 11:41 AM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:15 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

(Hawksun and Brightnight are looking for a partner)
Weepingpaw and Willowpaw waited to partner up

Summerpaw sniffed from beside Willowpaw

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 27th, 2024, 02:13 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.

"I'm up for learning new moves and/or strategies in combat, plus I have some neat hunting techniques to help in patrols!!" Appleberry absolutely hollered, his tail swishing in a playful way.
Old March 27th, 2024, 02:23 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h

Quote:
Originally Posted by *_Athena_* View Post
Irishawk walks over, able to teach herbs and/or fighting (she used to do herbs) and willing to learn more about both to teach to others as well. (Yes, she loves teaching) (also I'm looking for a trade partner)
"Hiya! Do you know anything about herb? I know how to weave stuff (Silk spinner), hunt okay, and i'm super good at battle (beefed up tier 2)" Treeheart chirped, excited to learn more even though he was a warrior now!

(Sorry for the short post)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old March 27th, 2024, 03:17 PM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachfuzz~ View Post
"Hiya! Do you know anything about herb? I know how to weave stuff (Silk spinner), hunt okay, and i'm super good at battle (beefed up tier 2)" Treeheart chirped, excited to learn more even though he was a warrior now!

(Sorry for the short post)
"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. What would you like to learn? I'm open to learning anything." Irishawk smiled.

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 29th, 2024, 12:15 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
minkpaw wandered over, the last herb event hadnt been a success, not in her books anyway, but if she could get around picking up a bit more knowledge in exchange for training knowledge or something she'd gladly participate.

(looking for herbal knowledge in exchange for training technique and maybe herbs)
(open)
Fallenwish had been waiting for someone to exchange knowledge with when she spotted Minkpaw. She knew they were good with herbs, at least to some degree. Perhaps she could teach her some, too. Then, if Minkpaw became medicine cat, which might happen, she didn't know, they'd know some herbs, and vice versa.

She approached the younger cat. "Hi, Minkpaw." Fallenwish said. "I don't know if you know these herbs, But I could teach you willow bark, fennel, maybe a few other herbs." She listed the least well-known herbs she knew. "I'd want to know more herbs, if that's good with you."

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 29th, 2024, 01:28 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by hades. View Post
Fallenwish had been waiting for someone to exchange knowledge with when she spotted Minkpaw. She knew they were good with herbs, at least to some degree. Perhaps she could teach her some, too. Then, if Minkpaw became medicine cat, which might happen, she didn't know, they'd know some herbs, and vice versa.

She approached the younger cat. "Hi, Minkpaw." Fallenwish said. "I don't know if you know these herbs, But I could teach you willow bark, fennel, maybe a few other herbs." She listed the least well-known herbs she knew. "I'd want to know more herbs, if that's good with you."

minkpaws ears perked at the offer, willow bark and fennel sounded good, she could use that knowledge...in exchange for her own knowledge..she grimaced inwards, her own knowledge.. she could- she could do that yeah. the bengal molly nodded, giving fallenwish a smile, "sounds good!".
striped tail carefully wrapping around her paws she sat, waiting for the explaining to start while trying desperately to land on a herb she could spare to share knowledge about, perhaps honey? honey was useless enough to share right? , low humming rumbled from a throat, hopefully distracting her from the immediate panic that the prospect of sharing her knowledge put her in, potential competition making her feel jittery and irritable, cold fear creeping up her neck.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 29th, 2024, 11:54 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked towards the gathering group of cats in the clearing as he returned to camp from a patrol, his couple of catches hanging from his mouth as he watched curiously. Trying to gather why the cats were gathered. It wasn't a clan meeting, especially not so soon after the meeting they just had, then it must be some sort of event right? The sandy grey-blue tom quickly dropped off his catches before striding over to try and piece together what exactly was happening. After listening to a few passing conversations trying not to eavesdrop just trying to understand Seabreeze could figure out that it was like a learning event. Where each cat could teach something. What did Seabreeze know enough to really teach? Sure he knew some herbs but there were already countless cats offering that so instead he called out to the crowd, "I can offer swim lessons and water fishing."

Now what did he want in exchange...well, as much as he wanted to feed into his herbal curiosities, they were simply that, curiosities. Nothing of real value as he didn't really think he would do all that well as a Medicine cat nor did he want to take that from cats who actually truly wanted the position. So instead he turned to his failure in the raid and how he couldn't even take down one warrior, rather he forced a perfectly good warrior who could've been fighting to help him. Sure, he was still a new warrior but that just meant that his training wasn't and likely wouldn't ever be over if he wanted to be his best for Riverclan like he did. So that was that, "I would like someone to spar with me and help me get better with battling."
-@-

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny peered over at the gathering cats with simple curiousity, seeing if any of them would make a well enough muse for his poems and stories but found most of the activity a bit too bland for his liking and so, he stayed where he lay and rested his head on his front paws again. He had been given the morning patrol so he was too busy making up lost hours of sleep to really take part in any activity like that but he kept an ear out for any cat teaching something interesting.