Last post by Dark
Today 02:16 AM

Old April 12th, 2024, 07:49 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Nectarpaw
25/100

tags; ( @gs29513 ; Deadmoon , @Tallstar ; Spiraltail , @Dolomedes ; Rabbitpaw )

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

"Ahh! A tunneler!" he meowed in awe. "You will! I'll be rooting for you" Nectarpaw gave Rabbitpaw a wink. Turning his attenton to Spriltail he nodded.

"Lead they way." Nectarpaw meowed, following the young warrior. He kept an ear perked towards Rabbitpaw, the apprentice was still young.

Old April 12th, 2024, 11:15 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Paranoid

I lead the way out of camp happily glad to feel the wind on my pelt."So what do you feel like you need to improve?"
Old April 12th, 2024, 04:24 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Smile Re: WindClan Clearing

Wolfkit Sat a Mused about how pretty chaotic life really was. she'd forgotten about that part while amongst the stars. she'd watched yes... she'd done a lot of watching and waiting...

waiting for her turn to walk these paths once more... the chance to breath in the comforting scent of windclan... of her true home. She looked about at her Clanmates with Adoration and love... was that perhaps a sense of motherly love? Wolfkit wondered as She twitched her Whiskers in Amusement. "Walking on Stars isn't as Fun As Walking These Paths of Life And Joy." She mused, murmuring to herself as settled into a loafing position near the Nursery.

*i've seen many things come and go... Fire and Holes and Warriors and Apprentices... many Things... But Non are More Intruging then The Subject of Love... and of Family Bonds. I Bonded with my father the moment i first heard his voice... the same day i took my first breath... * She thought, reminising of the time she'd spent down here with her father... and the many moons she'd spent with him up above... among the stars...

(OPEN)

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:35 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw would think fast weaving to the side to dodge the attack. Rabbitpaw was quite the challenge. 'This is infuriating an Apprentice who just began his training is basically my equal! If Crowstumble wasn't so busy lately I might actually be ahead of Rabbitpaw.' Lightningpaw would think to himself his fur fluffed up in anger. However, Lightningpaw refused to take his frustrations out on Rabbitpaw. Just then Lightningpaw remembered his training with Bravebird who was gracious enough to teach him and Nectarpaw while Crowstumble was busy. Lightningpaw would aim to make a quick paw swipe at Rabbitpaws eye keeping his claws sheathed before aiming another at the neck with the other one also with his claws sheathed.

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw winced as he was too slow to rear back and Lightningpaw's paw hit his eye full force followed by a hit to his neck. The apprentice coughed and stumbled back a few steps, blinking his eyes in rapid succession to clear the bad feeling in them. He coughed again and looked up to Lightningpaw with a watery eye with a slight frown, "I think that's a bit too rough for a practice." But maybe it wasn't, it wasn't like Riverclan would pull their hits because of being "too rough." Though double again, this was practice between clan mates. "You win." Rabbitpaw coughed again, trying to get over the hit. He should've been faster! What went wrong with that? A lot, though Rabbitpaw thinks he did pretty well for someone with no training. The apprentice decided to wait to hear Lightningpaw's reaction before going over what went wrong in his head. The cursed apprentice watched Lightningpaw, waiting for something from the other.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 13th, 2024 at 01:00 AM.
Old April 13th, 2024, 01:11 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Lightningpaw noticed albeit too late that he hadn't held back much on those two blows. His ears would flicker at his sudden pang of regret. He'd bow his head in repentance. "Sorry Rabbitpaw I didn't mean to hit so hard. To be honest I am still learning to hold my power back while maintaining my speed." Lightningpaw would apologize to Rabbitpaw for the rough play. Before he got an idea. "I know! Let me teach you how to pull off the same move! Bravebird taught me it although her version had 3 hits.. I felt two was more efficient to use the eye for a stunning situation before quickly going for the throat." Lightningpaw offered to teach Rabbitpaw his version of the move. Although it was probably basic enough for Rabbitpaw to pick up with just one time being hit with it.
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:09 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw turned his attention away from his fellow apprentice as one of the warriors leading them out to practice and call them to start leaving camp. The blonde apprentice smiled and started to follow along with the group as they left camp. "I haven't done much battle training yet. I had a spar with Lightningpaw and he showed me some moves but that's just about it" Rabbitpaw wanted as much battle training as he could get. His claws sheathed and unsheathed once or twice as he thought about it and why. He blinked a few times and waited to hear the warriors and Nectarpaw's words. What did Nectarpaw know? How much older is Nectarpaw? Rabbitpaw wasn't sure and made a note to ask later after the training session.
[ @nyx - Nectarpaw | @Tallstar - Spiraltail | @gs29513 - Deadmoon ]
[ Is there a post order for this? ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 13th, 2024, 02:42 PM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮
My Mood: Tired

✮Riverkit ✮ She/Her ✮ 5 moons ✮ Kit - Open Rp
Waking from her nap, Riverkit leaves the nursery and headed into the clearing. She headed over to the fresh-kill pile, picking out a fresh, plump mouse and headed over to a shady spot to eat.
Old April 15th, 2024, 08:18 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Sorry, I was briefly away and let this rp go. I'll post in some territory location with Dead demonstrating the first move after this) @nyx @Tallstar @Dolomedes
Deadmoon was glad of the assistance from Spiraltail, this way she could make them demonstrate a few of the moves. Rabbitpaw's inexperience as also something of a boon, she wouldn't be expected to teach anything too advanced. She also wouldn't have to worry about Rabbitpaw being left without training if she didn't know enough to get to anything advanced. His mentor, if she recalled correctly, was Crowtooth. Certainly a formidable enough fighter to make sure the kiddo was well-trained once the basics were set. Nectarpaw wasn't as known to her, but he seemed perfectly agreeable, so this should be fine. Hopefully. We'll start with a few things that are easier, and maybe work on partner fighting since there are two of you and Spiraltail and I can demonstrate together. she mewed. It was rare one had a helper when training, and for the most part it was unnecessary, but partner fighting could definitely be beneficial to work on while they had the chance. It was more knowing what your clanmate was going to do than actual moves, so it was fine even for inexperienced cats. Better even, since it would keep them relatively safe.

Last edited by gs29513; April 15th, 2024 at 08:18 AM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:21 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
(Sorry, I was briefly away and let this rp go. I'll post in some territory location with Dead demonstrating the first move after this) @nyx @Tallstar @Dolomedes
Deadmoon was glad of the assistance from Spiraltail, this way she could make them demonstrate a few of the moves. Rabbitpaw's inexperience as also something of a boon, she wouldn't be expected to teach anything too advanced. She also wouldn't have to worry about Rabbitpaw being left without training if she didn't know enough to get to anything advanced. His mentor, if she recalled correctly, was Crowtooth. Certainly a formidable enough fighter to make sure the kiddo was well-trained once the basics were set. Nectarpaw wasn't as known to her, but he seemed perfectly agreeable, so this should be fine. Hopefully. We'll start with a few things that are easier, and maybe work on partner fighting since there are two of you and Spiraltail and I can demonstrate together. she mewed. It was rare one had a helper when training, and for the most part it was unnecessary, but partner fighting could definitely be beneficial to work on while they had the chance. It was more knowing what your clanmate was going to do than actual moves, so it was fine even for inexperienced cats. Better even, since it would keep them relatively safe.
What should we show them first the young warrior asked possibly a leap and hold?
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:54 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

“Duskpaw,”
Silverrose approached the apprentice, her ear giving a flick of greeting.
“I hear you require a sighting of the borders; I have some time, so would you care to accompany me?”
Though, it was more of an instruction than a request.

[ @Ladiebugg ]