Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:31 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 11:29 PM
Nightpaw art
Today 11:26 PM
the waters are lit up in...
by Luna16
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 11:20 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 11:13 PM

Old June 24th, 2023, 10:17 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Spiderthroat Self Defense Class [Private]

This is where Spiderthroat will be hosting his Self Defense Classes!
  • Each class should only take max around 1 week.
  • You have 24 hours to respond before you will be skipped over, keep in mind that does not mean you are kicked out of the class! You're free to continue up until the Session is closed!
  • Please make sure to mention me, and please make sure not to skip over anyone in terms of posting order.
  • On the topic of posting order, it's whoever posts first essentially o/
  • Let me know if you have any Questions

"Without worrying about our appearance, let's conclude today."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
But these fingers and these palms
Full of love despite the scars
They show indisputably I
have so much more to grow
Oh, I can change, I can evolve

I can get up when I fall
I'll live contentedly, I don't need a reason why
Standing tall and
standing strong
I have found where I belong
In the arms of somebody, there is no more need to cry

Last edited by Starfall; June 24th, 2023 at 10:17 PM.
Old June 24th, 2023, 10:21 PM

Default Re: Spiderthroat Self Defense Class [Private]

Spiderthroat
@Alchemist Kitsune

The Calico stepped out into the clearing, looking around for who he was assigned to for today. He had only one kit for the Self Defense Training this time around, sad, truly. But that meant that kit was going to get a rather good lesson in, considering he could simply focus on one kit and one kit only. Helped him loads too.

Ears perking slightly once he spotted the young one, "There you are. C'mon kit, your Defense Training starts right now." he gruffed as he walked towards the small one. "We'll go over in this corner of the Clearin, that way we ain't bumping into anyone around us."

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
They show indisputably I

I can get up when I fall
Standing tall and
standing strong
Old June 25th, 2023, 11:55 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Sprucekit |

Silky, brown fur stirred in the cool breeze as Fudge took a nap in the clearing, a small purr rumbling in his throat as he enjoyed a moment of serene, solitary bliss. Dark sienna ears flattened as his tranquility was busted, a voice breaking through his light sleep as he turned narrow, deadpanned eyes towards the intruder that had dared wake him from his slumber. His eyes instantly landing on a tall calico, the young kit felt his whiskers twitch. Ah, yes... the self defense lessons. He'd asked for those, hadn't he? When he'd learned of these... lessons for kits these clan cats held.

It had seemed like a good idea at the time. Having survived the rougher streets of the city - or Twolegplace, as these weirdos called it - for almost a moon by himself, Fudge had always remained bitter at his weakness. How easy it had been to target him, take away whatever food and shelter he had found for the night. He'd had to rely on the kindness of others to save him on odd occasions, one of them the strange, former ThunderClanner who had lied about this place. Tranquil, boring, silent forest his ass. The place had literally exploded shortly after his arrival! If he hadn't been so desperate to not go back to the days of misery and daily beatings, he'd had run off long ago.

Today, however, he took his first step towards self reliance. He would learn to defend himself. It didn't matter he was a kit! He would grow! And when that time came, he would make sure he never went hungry again. Never went without shelter for the night again.

A hint of determination glinting in his otherwise deadpanned gaze, Fudge rose, stretching lightly before turning towards the tom as the older feline walked towards him. Letting his eyes wander, he let his stare rest on the corner mentioned by the... warrior? Yes, he believed they were all warriors, right? Except the ones with silly names. Well... sillier. Names like Sprucekit, because heavens knew he might just forget he was a kit after a while, you know? With a nod, he made to follow the pale furred tom, content with his decision. The less cats he had to accidentally interact with while learning how to bap others in the head, the better.

-

@Starfall [Spiderthroat]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old June 27th, 2023, 12:43 AM

Spiderthroat
@Alchemist Kitsune

The calico watched as the younger padded towards him, tottered? Either way. He looked around the area that was picked out, and decided it would suffice, they wouldn't go crazy this time around. "Alright. The goal of self defense is to protect yourself. Now, this can mean a slue of things. Main things are either protectin yourself completly, or protectin the vital parts of your body. This includes neck, belly and face." he offered. Trying to keep it somewhat simple.

"Self defense doesn't care about how it's utailized as long as it does it's job. By any means nesseccary you need to keep yourself alive. Don't matter how. This can include bein smarter than the one you're fightin." with that, the Keeper bent down and scooped up some sand as best he could with his paws. "Use what's around you to the best of your abilities, each clan is best known for having certain skills, but don't let that pride keep you from learnin more. Learn how to swim better than a RiverClan cat, or run faster than a WindClan cat. They'll keep you alive. Learn it all, but you don't have to excell in it." oh now he was rambling, he wasn't even sure the kit would be able to piece together what he was sayin. Why was it, he was in charge of teaching kits again? Who thought that was smart?

"Let's give it a go. Do your best to keep yourself on all four paws." he gruffed. With that, the Calico stood up, flicked his tail and leaned forwards. Aiming to j-jab? poke? Attempting to push the kit over with a paw to the chest. Doing his best not to put any force into it, and did his best not to go too fast, that way if the kit wished to evade, or do anything else, it had time to. This was training after all.

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
They show indisputably I

I can get up when I fall
Standing tall and
standing strong
Old June 28th, 2023, 05:47 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Sprucekit |

Sitting down as he placed narrowed, emerald hues on his instructor, Fudge kept his ears alert, a bit of annoyance crossing through him. He knew what self defense meant. How did these cats think he'd gotten here? Blinking cutely at the loners and rogues who decided to have some fun at his expense? That sort of thing might work on these clan cats, but he had ample experience on how it worked outside the confines of this camp, thank you very much.

Keeping his thoughts to himself, the chocolate brown kit kept his expression emotionless, wholly unaware that most if not all cats in the clan had no clue where the Birman mix had even come from. Especially with the camp's disaster shortly after his arrival. His attention was piqued, however, a small, kit brow raised as the calico picked at some sand, talking about how it was smartest to use your surroundings. Hmm... He supposed it made sense. Honor and fair fights might sound noble, but in actuality there was no such thing in the real world. It was the one who stayed sharp in the heat of battle who survived. He would remember that.

Admittedly, the tom lost him once more, the mention of RiverClan and WindClan confusing him. Deadpanned eyes gazed at his teacher's as he tried to make sense of the other two, or how swimming and running was directly tied to them, but found no answers in the tom's icy blue stare. He guessed it made sense, now that he thought about it, how there was more than one clan. It really didn't, not to Fudge, in any case, but more cats would probably have the idea to all live together in separate camps. And somehow trademark the abilities to swim - they could actually keep that one, thank you very much - and run. Preferring not to bring up his confusion on the matter, the young kit merely nodded, allowing the other to know he'd understood. It wasn't a complete lie. He got the general gist of it, after all.

The nod seemed to have been a bad idea, however, and soon it was time to bring the older tom's words into action. A small, nervous tail twitch being all the emotions the ball of fluff showed - his earlier encounters and attempts at defense still fresh in his mind - Fudge stood, his paws splayed out as he tried to keep himself sturdily on his feet. Before he could nod another time to show he was ready, the cat before him begun. He didn't know if it was instinct, or the sight of a larger cat about to strike at him, but he cowered. In an instant, the kit rolled up into a ball, covering his ears with his paws, his eyes tightly shut. The same position he'd used countless times while waiting for the others to stop.

It wasn't until he'd been in this position for a second that he realized... the other cat had only... tapped. There had been no strike. No pain had accompanied his raised paw. Heat flushed down the young kit's face and ears as he slowly uncurled himself, embarrassment clear on his face for a moment as he stared up at the older feline, ears flat against his head. With a huff, Fudge stood up, his jaw setting with determination for a moment before his face adopted its more habitual look of indifference, his tail giving a twitch of annoyance. That had been pathetic. And the exact reason why he had wanted to take this lesson to begin with! To never be reduced to having to cower that way ever-

"Again," he mewed with a nod, preferring to not dwell on his shameful display. He would learn from this. He would be self sufficient. He would be smarter and better learned than the rest. That he promised.

-

@Starfall [Spiderthroat]

Old July 9th, 2023, 12:48 AM

Spiderthroat
@Alchemist Kitsune

He broke the kit. Oh geeze. He'd broken it. What does one do when you break a kit, well typically you take it back to it's mother. He had no idea who belonged to who though. He didn't pay attention.

He could have sworn he just...poked the kit, he did his absolute best to not put any power or force into his poke. At the most it would be the wind that put force into his paw. Taking a tennitive step forwards, he'd only gotten to leaning until the kit popped back up...well it wasn't pop like a bud of a flower. More like an unravel, like a fern truthfully.

The Calico was sweating as he watched the kit go through, what was seemingly, the three stages of grief. What could he say? 'better luck next time?' how about 'get good?' he'd get some angry looks if he started bullying a kit. He wanted to sleep peacefully tonight he was tired. So maybe another day.

But than he spoke up, and all that worry or regret that the kit had was replaced with sparks of determination. So, the Calico simply nodded, and continued. If the kit wished to simply move on, he'd respect that. He took his shame with grace. "Shieldin yourself is a wonderful defence plan...you just gotta make sure you figure out a second part to that plan." he offered. Instincts were rough, and most of the time you couldn't refute acting upon them. So why not try to work around the instincts instead?

Spiderthroat wouldn't be focusing on that, however. He'd leave it for the kit to think about. Let him come to a conclusion that worked for him. After all, they were both different. "Let's think this way. If someone was comin towards you, straight ahead, dodge to the left or right." a pause as he attempted to think of how he wanted to explain this. "If someone had climbed into the trees, than hopped down to attack you. Roll forwards." he explained. "Try and go the opposite way of the attack. Attack comin towards you, you could even jump backwards."

With that, the Tom readied himself once more, taking a 'attacking' stance. "We'll try again, from the top. Same as before, do your best to dodge. Even if you don't manage to, I aint gonna hurt ya." so with that, he once again slowly pushed his front arm forwards, once again attempting to poke at the kit.

|| Site || ToyHouse ||
They show indisputably I

I can get up when I fall
Standing tall and
standing strong
Old July 11th, 2023, 05:12 PM
Crunchy Leaves

| Sprucekit |

Despite the embarrassment still coursing through his limbs, Fudge nodded at the calico's words. It was true. He'd never really had a backup plan. Waiting until the assailants decided they were bored of your quiet endurance of their beating was all well and good, but even he knew that his luck would run out one day. How could it not? It was only fortune that he'd made it thus far. Even he wasn't naive enough to understand any lesser of the events that had led him here.

Ears erect as he absorbed the older tom's wisdom - it would do him well to do as much when he could - the chocolate kit narrowed his eyes, gaze upon the calico's shifting stance. He was ready for the strike this time around. Or for the poke, as it were. He couldn't help himself, though. He rolled into a ball once more, but he added more to it this time, rolling to his side as he did so. It was hard. To fight against the very action that had kept him alive until now. But the other feline's words helped make sense of a plan.

Once his roll was done, he unfurled himself, fur mussed from his roll as he quickly got back on his paws. He needed to be ready for another attack, he was sure. A cat wouldn't simply leave him be after a single poke, after all. Focused, Fudge turned emerald hues upon the calico's stance, his tail high in the air as he tried to gain some confidence in himself. Another action that did not come easily to the long furred kit, but he had to try. His very survival might one day depend on it.

-

@Starfall [Spiderthroat]