Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 03:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:58 AM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Myling
Today 02:24 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:15 AM

Old April 26th, 2024, 05:23 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default “Moonmeadow’s Astronomy Lessons (not really)” [P]

Moonmeadow’s training!

Current apprentice: Primrosepaw

Apprentice curriculum lessons: N/A

Place holder for other stuff
Old April 26th, 2024, 05:26 PM
Your Local Spider

Default Re: “Moonmeadow’s Astronomy Lessons (not really)” [P]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |
Well, Moonmeadow was still a bit put off from her last experience as a mentor. Scratchpaw, had been a dud, wanting to join the clan and have a place here only to fall off it and disappeared despite the warrior’s attempts to interact and get him to be more active in the clan and his training. Well, and then there was Shadowpaw who they had helped out until she was assigned to Doeflame, hopefully that’s going well. Moonmeadow should go check with Shadowpaw, it’s been a moment since they last spoke to each other. No matter, now she has a new apprentice to take under her wing! Primrosepaw, quite the pretty name, yes! It’ll be the best training ever!

The warrior trotted across the camp towards the apprentice’s den and poked her head in, pale hazy eyes searching the cats inside for Primrosepaw, “Primrosepaw?” They called out. Hopefully, everything with this apprentice went well, one can only hope. Though Moonmeadow had a good feeling about this apprentice! With a new cheerfulness, renewed after the sadness that came with thinking about Scratchpaw, the warrior waited for her apprentice to appear for some training. They would likely start with a territory tour but it was up to Primrosepaw and what she wanted to do first!

[ @lys.luvbot - Primrosepaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!
Old May 2nd, 2024, 02:17 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

┊PrimrosePaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

PrimrosePaw lay in the apprentice's den, grooming her white coat with her sandpaper tongue as she ignored the other felines surrounding her. She had been rather bored lately with not having many cats to talk to hopefully, she would start her training soon she had a few mentors but none even took her out once. Stars, she was 10 moons old her time was slowly closing. I won't be 21 moons and still an apprentice she muttered to herself. She lifted her head hearing FlashPaw talk nonsense over FroestPaw and QuietPaw. She lifted her head as she heard her name from the entrance, ' ' MoonMeadow. ' ' She said as she shut her maw harshly and walked over to her new mentor. She placed herself by the older cats side looking up at them. ' ' Training I hope? ' ' She said sarcastically, truly that's all MoonMeadow would be getting from this point forward.

@Dolomedes [MoonMeadow]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old May 3rd, 2024, 07:06 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊PrimrosePaw
╰⸻♡ she/her ⸻⸻╮

PrimrosePaw lay in the apprentice's den, grooming her white coat with her sandpaper tongue as she ignored the other felines surrounding her. She had been rather bored lately with not having many cats to talk to hopefully, she would start her training soon she had a few mentors but none even took her out once. Stars, she was 10 moons old her time was slowly closing. I won't be 21 moons and still an apprentice she muttered to herself. She lifted her head hearing FlashPaw talk nonsense over FroestPaw and QuietPaw. She lifted her head as she heard her name from the entrance, ' ' MoonMeadow. ' ' She said as she shut her maw harshly and walked over to her new mentor. She placed herself by the older cats side looking up at them. ' ' Training I hope? ' ' She said sarcastically, truly that's all MoonMeadow would be getting from this point forward.

@Dolomedes [MoonMeadow]

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 22 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow gave a big grin! Right off the bat, Primrosepaw showed more willingness and want to be a warrior than Scratchpaw ever did and as much as that made Moonmeadow sad to think it was true. Moonmeadow never even got to take Scratchpaw from camp before he started to ignore her attempts at teaching. Well anyways, Scratchpaw didn't really matter right now, Primrosepaw did and Primrosepaw wasn't Scratchpaw and it was probably rude to think of them even being remotely similar simply because they were both her apprentice at some point. The giant shadowy feline nodded to Primrosepaw, "Sure is, kiddo! Hope you are rearing to go because I sure am! What're you wantin' to do first? Touring? Battling? Hunting? Up to you." As long as they covered basics all relatively quick it didn't really matter what order they did so in. Though advance battling and hunting should be prioritized after that because of their use and also because even though Dawnstar called off the raid there was no telling what the squirrels may do.

Hunting was fun and stealth was also pretty up there in importance, can't really call yourself a Shadowclan cat without knowing, well, the shadows and how to work 'em. Hopefully her apprentice was willing to actually work for their name. Like Shadowpaw! Shadowpaw was a good one and so was Willowpaw and also Flashpaw despite the kiddo's frightfulness of the whole world it seemed. Hopefully she calmed over some time. Anyways, she was doing it again. Primrosepaw was her own person and Moonmeadow would give the kid time to show her strengths without Moonmeadow being biased by her experiences with other kiddos around the camp. The warrior's hazy green eyes moved towards the exit of the camp before coming back to her apprentice as Moonmeadow waited for Primrosepaw's response.
[ @lys.luvbot - Primrosepaw ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!