Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What would you're cat...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:27 PM
is your blood authentic?...
by wolfie
Last post by Shade.
Today 01:22 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 01:21 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:15 PM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:12 PM

Old April 19th, 2024, 11:28 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags; @Rani [Crow]

Poppysong flinches back from Crowtooth before relaxing. It’s just them, whew, and they agree. Their heart quiets and their nerves relax. They watch Rabbitpaw bound off with a sigh, glad they are at least sort of informed of what they’re getting into.

Poppysong turns to Crowtooth and smiles brightly, nodding. ”That’s a good idea! I’ll ask Lightningstorm what herbs they’ll need and get that started here soon.” Poppysong moves towards Lightningstorm but is interrupted by one Spiraltail.

Poppysong offers a smile to the warrior. ”With the force of the entire clan, and some help from Shadowclan, yes.” Poppysong pauses. ”Shadowclan would find Windclan being indebted to them as more valuable than outright killing us. Especially with their current relationship with Thunderclan.”

(btw tallstar, u dont nees to quote and mention me! And if you highlight the quote and click on the spoiler button, it’ll make it smaller- just some tips! not mad)

Spialtail nodded listening to the cat's wise words "[B]I guess you are right hopefully everyone can get along or well at least enough to work together[B He watched as everyone was starting to leave he rose.

(Thank you for the tip! I appreciate it I'm fairly new to forums but anything helps also sorry for mentioning you twice)
Old April 19th, 2024, 12:19 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw allowed the pat and nodded at Crowtooth's words. That's good, he thinks, that everyone will be back sooner than he thought they would be. Hopefully with this mink problem eliminated if all goes. But the warrior, no wait, the fury spoke about the bedding in the warrior's den and he grinned. Alright, so he'll find Poppysong about the patrol and keep an eye out for herbs and prey and then he'll ask if they'll be willing to go out with him while he collects moss for the warriors' den. Then maybe he could get Lightningpaw and who else? Dovepaw maybe? To help him guard and clean! His tail wagged and he waved and wished goodness to the leaving warriors, apprentices, furies, and leader. He hoped that everything went well and that there weren't any really bad injuries.

What were used for little injuries? He tried to pull up in his mind what he knew, well cobwebs obviously, so maybe he could go and look in the brambles around camp for some laying hidden inside. Miss Lightningstorm doesn't like it when people go inside the den when she wasn't there right? She had spoken of poison earlier when speaking to Orangepaw. That was a scary thought, who would poison the herbs? Rabbitpaw took a moment once the crowd started to leave to bound over to where Twilightstar was standing earlier. He grinned at the reminding cats. Should he call out just like Twilightstar? He didn't see why not.

"Hello! So I was thinking that just because the rest of us have to stay that doesn't mean we can't help! Poppysong said that she may want to lead a patrol out for herbs for when the clan returns!" He starts easily. Watching to see if any of his fellow young apprentices or even kits were interested in helping. "Well there is other work as well! Crowtooth says that it would be helpful to help replace the nests in the warriors' den with fresh moss, and we should guard the camp, and we can help the kits and queens. Is there anyone who wants to help me?" Green eyes sweep through the camp, now feeling incredibly barren from the lack of everyone but there were plenty of cats who could still help out.

[ @MangofDoom - Poppysong | OPEN to anyone remaining in camp! ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 19th, 2024 at 02:48 PM.
Old April 19th, 2024, 02:03 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Sleepybramble sat observing her clan with the utmost interest. She always loved watching her clan with curiosity.
Old April 19th, 2024, 04:16 PM

My Mood: Confused

Leopardkit trotted out of the nursery excitedly, he spotted fur the usual spiky mess. She was excited to look around the camp and see what all the older cats were doing.

------------

-OPEN-
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:51 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Acornpaw

As he entered the clearing from the apprentice's den, Acornpaw saw it was empty aside from a few cats. He saw Meadowpelt eating a mouse by the warrior's den. As she saw him, she trudged over. "Hey, Acornpaw!" she meowed. "Cloudfur told me to tell you that the battle of the minks is today, so battle training won't be happening today He said that we should go out and hunt for the warriors out fighting once they come back." Meadowpelt turned around, and made her way to the camp exit.

"It's a shame neither of us were allowed to go to the battle. One of the elders said that I'm inexperienced and immature," mewed Meadowpelt behind her shoulder. "Anyway, enough of that. Are you coming or not?" She stared at Acornpaw, appearing to be waiting for his decision. "Yeah, I'll be there," he grunted.

Characters: Cloudfur (WindClan), Rainpaw (WindClan), Meadowpelt (WindClan)

Old April 20th, 2024, 10:31 AM
Oat milk drinker

Sparrowsong sat at the edge of the clearing,making sure her fur looked immaculate for the day. Her fur was a pretty range of black, orange and white, and she had to make sure it looked just perfect. She never knew when she would attract a males attention, Sparrowsong loved soaking in attention, it fueled her. Once her fur was to her liking she took notice of the clearing. Maybe someone would see her and want to hunt for her! Well more likely with her but Sparrowsong could dream. She sighed, somewhat to herself, and somewhat for dramatics.

(open)
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:47 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Ashface
a white tom with dark grey patches on his face, tail, and paws and light blue eyes

"curiostity killed the cat? well im not dead yet"

Ashface was sitting in the clearing, man he was starving- have the patrols cam back yet? I'm sure they have. might as well grab something small. this is what you get for waking up late i guess. he went over to the kill pile and grabbed a rabbit. as he sat back down he took a big bite. he quickly spat it out. what the heck? this tasted Horrible! what happened to this thing should he say something to someone? he sat there confused looking at the rabbit in front of him.

@Breaking Dawn

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old April 27th, 2024, 02:52 PM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeykit
6 Moons

Honeykit was bored. That was for certain. She knew she was close to apprenticeship, but not close enough. She frowned. Camp's getting so boring! The young she-cat looked around, looking for something to do or someone to talk to.

(open! Just a short activity post)
Old April 27th, 2024, 11:46 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: 48 hours !
My Mood: Goofy

Loudwhisker sat and let the wind ruffle her fur.
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:11 PM

Bump Policy: Every other day
My Mood: Cheerful

Heatherstem
She-cat {WindClan} Warrior

Heatherstem rested happily in the camp sunshine, her soft fur ruffiling in the breeze. She had completed her patrols earlier, and she was ready to relax. Of course, she would gladly jump up to go out with anyone, to do anything. After all, the camp was kind of boring for the energetic and willing she-cat.

Maybe a cat will ask me to hunt with them… she thought hopefully, sitting up. Already bored? Yes. That was just how Heatherstem rolled.