Today 01:42 AM

Old May 10th, 2024, 07:54 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

Default ✦ RiverClan Self-Exiles - Cascadepaw + Berryflare ✦

Cascadepaw
11 / 100

Cascadepaw trudged along in the outskirts, her head and tail held high. If Fadingsun and Dusklion wanted to commit murder as a punishment, then so be it. However, Cascadepaw wasn't going to stay for it.

Just thinking about the murder Fadingsun had called for Dusklion to commit made the apprentice's blood boil, her blue gaze hardening with icy disgust for the two RiverClanners. The former RiverClanner was heading towards ShadowClan, her tail lashing behind her.

It wasn't just Fadingsun's fault for calling for the murder. It wasn't just Dusklion's fault for committing the murder.

It was both of their faults.

Cascadepaw was going to explain everything to Dawnstar, and then hopefully the ShadowClan Leader would help with getting Fadingsun and Dusklion out of their positions. Even better - out of RiverClan once and for all.

A familiar pelt flashed in the corner of Cascadepaw's eye, and she was surprised to see Berryflare.

''B-Berryflare...?'' The mottled blue-gray she-cat mumbled softly before calling out the warrior's name.

''Berryflare!''

Berryflare | @PoisonOrchid

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty

Last edited by paris; May 10th, 2024 at 07:59 AM.
Old May 11th, 2024, 01:36 PM
A Heartless Faith

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 days
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ✦ RiverClan Self-Exiles - Cascadepaw + Berryflare ✦

Berryflare

Why starclan! Why must I go through all this pain!! She wondered as she stomped across the land. Her tail was lashing and her ears pinned back with anger. She looked around, as she felt tears welling up in her eyes. She hated crying, yet it happened. It must have been because of her apprentice. What she had said to her had ... hurt her too say the least. Something about how she kept getting assigned to unloyal mentors like her. Unloyal and whatnot was the complete opposite of what she was. She just needed to get away. Get away from the pain and destruction in Riverclan. Her apprentice just didn't get it...

What was that noise? She looked around quickly, swearing she heard a quite voice. Maybe she was just hearing things?

So, she continued venturing on, picking up her pace, still angry about what had happened before and not having the time to just sit around and figure out what that was. Then she heard the voice again, this time much louder.

Stopping, she turned around to see if she saw some cat. This time she looked around much more. Soon she spotted a mottled blue-gray pelt. It wasn't exactly familiar as some pelts she knew, but she still recognized it. Only one cat had that mottled blue-gray fur in that disgusting clan she was part of. "Cascadepaw?" She meowed, a little confused. Wasn't she quite a young apprentice? "What are you doing out here?!?"

[ Cascadepaw ~ @paris
]

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
Characters
Finders

Last edited by PoisonOrchid; May 11th, 2024 at 01:37 PM.
Old May 13th, 2024, 07:34 AM
too busy drawing cats.

RiverClan Re: ✦ RiverClan Self-Exiles - Cascadepaw + Berryflare ✦

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonOrchid View Post
Berryflare

Why starclan! Why must I go through all this pain!! She wondered as she stomped across the land. Her tail was lashing and her ears pinned back with anger. She looked around, as she felt tears welling up in her eyes. She hated crying, yet it happened. It must have been because of her apprentice. What she had said to her had ... hurt her too say the least. Something about how she kept getting assigned to unloyal mentors like her. Unloyal and whatnot was the complete opposite of what she was. She just needed to get away. Get away from the pain and destruction in Riverclan. Her apprentice just didn't get it...

What was that noise? She looked around quickly, swearing she heard a quite voice. Maybe she was just hearing things?

So, she continued venturing on, picking up her pace, still angry about what had happened before and not having the time to just sit around and figure out what that was. Then she heard the voice again, this time much louder.

Stopping, she turned around to see if she saw some cat. This time she looked around much more. Soon she spotted a mottled blue-gray pelt. It wasn't exactly familiar as some pelts she knew, but she still recognized it. Only one cat had that mottled blue-gray fur in that disgusting clan she was part of. "Cascadepaw?" She meowed, a little confused. Wasn't she quite a young apprentice? "What are you doing out here?!?"

[ Cascadepaw ~ @paris
]

''You heard me back there,'' Cascadepaw lifted her head confidently. ''You heard me call out Fadingsun and Dusklion, and then I left. I'm heading to ShadowClan, if you'd like to come with me. Maybe we can convince Dawnstar to help us get those two out of their positions.''

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Old May 13th, 2024, 01:44 PM
A Heartless Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

''You heard me back there,'' Cascadepaw lifted her head confidently. ''You heard me call out Fadingsun and Dusklion, and then I left. I'm heading to ShadowClan, if you'd like to come with me. Maybe we can convince Dawnstar to help us get those two out of their positions.''

Berryflare

Her green eyes met Cascadepaw's. "I believe I did. You seemed ready to attack those cats if necessary." A small smirk lit up of Berryflare's face as she thought of bringing those fox-brained cats to the same death as that poor cat at to face. Ripping out their tounges sounded fun as well. She shook her head to bring herself back to reality. "I guess I'll come with you. I didn't really have a plan of where to go, so Shadowclan sounds nice. She's a good leader I believe." She sighed before nodding. "Perhaps we can." She muttered. "Though we should go now. Let's not waste time."

Characters
Finders
Old May 13th, 2024, 01:45 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonOrchid View Post

Berryflare

Her green eyes met Cascadepaw's. "I believe I did. You seemed ready to attack those cats if necessary." A small smirk lit up of Berryflare's face as she thought of bringing those fox-brained cats to the same death as that poor cat at to face. Ripping out their tounges sounded fun as well. She shook her head to bring herself back to reality. "I guess I'll come with you. I didn't really have a plan of where to go, so Shadowclan sounds nice. She's a good leader I believe." She sighed before nodding. "Perhaps we can." She muttered. "Though we should go now. Let's not waste time."

Nodding, Cascadepaw took the lead.

(I believe Blazing may have Doe join them, too.)

Scratch HR Positions:

Old May 13th, 2024, 10:30 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!

Doedapple

She caught up, her heart hurt, and she was panting.

From scent, it seemed that Cascadepaw and another apprentice came from this side. But slowing down, she didn't catch up quickly. She needed time to think.

If she crosses this line, there is no going back. Doedapple's eyes were dark and the once lightly lit ball of flame had been broken. RiverClan was something that she couldn't ever face again. Droplets of water dripped down her eyes and onto the soil surface below. Her eyes widened. Was she... crying?

Shuffling out a sob, she would shake her head and take a deep breath. There is no going back.

There is no going back.

And with that, she crossed over. it seemed as if it's now the end of her time in RiverClan. There was no spot left for the molly who once praised and bragged about her clan, which was once her home, and once where she loved and fought for.
@paris @PoisonOrchid
Old May 14th, 2024, 01:22 PM
A Heartless Faith

Berryflare

The she kept a steady pace, following the apprentice. It felt a bit odd to Berryflare to be following behind her, a mere apprentice. She paused in her thoughts, realizing that sounded a bit rude. She attempted to find a better word, but couldn't think of one for the moment, so she looked forward and continued on.

Realizing the silence was getting a bit awkward, she decided to strike up a conversation. "Hey, Cascadepaw. Once - I mean if we get accepted into Shadowclan, what are you gonna chose as your new name. Or will you keep it?" She questioned, realizing her nervousness as she spoke. Nervous was quite the underestimate. She was terrified. Mainly because she didn't want to be rudely - or violently rejected becoming a part of Shadowclan by Dawnstar. She sighed, her thoughts still scattering around in her head, as she made sure to keep an ear listening for Cascadepaw.

@paris - @Blazing

Characters
Finders

Last edited by PoisonOrchid; May 14th, 2024 at 01:23 PM.