Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old March 20th, 2024, 12:05 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by talle View Post
Relaxing a bit, the head Lionheart let out a small sigh. Dusklion glanced off to the side where she saw Blueriver emerging from the waves with another apprentice in tow. How had she not noticed them before? Shaking her head she nodded towards the duo. ”It looks like they’re leavin’ - better hurry ‘n follow them back to camp before they leave without you.” She didn’t want to play babysitter right now as she waved her tail to the warrior and apprentice down the shoreline, hoping to catch his attention before he headed back with Willowpaw. ”Don't forget to collect your brother.” Wincing at the word the dark tabby turned and started padding away down the shoreline.
Blueriver gave her a curt nod, as wolfpaw toppled into him "BLUERIVER BLUERIVER!" he mewed "Look what i can do!" he pretended to swipe at a warrior, "very good little brother but we should get back to camp"

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |
Old March 20th, 2024, 12:09 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

(YES THE LOREEEEEE)

Willowpaw was finished with her swimming. Legs aching, she was swung her tail against her mentors side gratefully as she felt his head nudging her up. "How do you hold your breath underwater!?" She asked, her eyes wide in awe. Seeing her mentor have a seemingly longing gaze she mewed. "Are... you ok?"

(If you don't want her noticing I can remove it <3)
(XD and it's fine, also i meant windclan warrior XD)
Blueriver jumped back to reality "oh nothing"(acordng to another quote i did we have wolfpaw with me) wolfpaw was still braging about being an apprentice "dear starclan be quiet before i rip your tail off!" he meowed at his little brother,

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |
Old March 20th, 2024, 04:27 PM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermeswind View Post

Winterpaw
(Image by Pangoligon)
- @MockingRabbit - @Lewolfers -
"Sure."
Winterpaw walked off. Marigold was what he needed to find.
• dice! - 19 •
He started hunting for the herb they needed. There! Marigold. He'd take a few but leave some to grow more.
He picked them from the ground.
When Troutstone came back he said, "I goft a fewf!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
Boulderpaw was excited to get started, "Sweet we'll bring home so much marigold that we wont ever need to look for any again!" he says sniffing around but then stops

"...uh.. Troutstone? Whats marigold?" he asks slightly emberassed

@hermeswind @MockingRabbit
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Troutstone turned to Boulderpaw, his mind churning his question. "Um... It is a herb... No idea what it does, but it has like... Round, orange flowers. Almost fluffy like. And the leaves could be described as fern-like?" He hoped that was enough to satisfy the young cat. He didn't have anything else to add. He started scouring the area for the plant he had just described, and soon found the brightly coloured flowers. He plucked as many as the plant could spare, then returned to find that Winterpaw had already found some. "Wew don," he mewed through the herbs.

//Got us an extension for 25th!

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old March 20th, 2024, 10:57 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Troutstone turned to Boulderpaw, his mind churning his question. "Um... It is a herb... No idea what it does, but it has like... Round, orange flowers. Almost fluffy like. And the leaves could be described as fern-like?" He hoped that was enough to satisfy the young cat. He didn't have anything else to add. He started scouring the area for the plant he had just described, and soon found the brightly coloured flowers. He plucked as many as the plant could spare, then returned to find that Winterpaw had already found some. "Wew don," he mewed through the herbs.

//Got us an extension for 25th!

"Hmm ok!" Boulderpaw says as he dashes into the bushes.
/roll d2O rolled 7. Boulderpaw was having a horrible time finding this orange flower herb thing, perhaps in another bush?

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:13 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Here she was again, no doubt about it.

She trotted in with a new found bounce in her step, kicking up a bit of sand with every stride.

She sat and watched as her paw prints were licked away by the lapping waves. When she was last here she was far too busy to focus on scenery. Now she could.

She smiled to herself as she waited for the rest of her patrol. Two sunsets left to get all this done, and she'd wait for them. Sure, it'd be ideal to get it all done today, but she'd wait regardless. She had no grudges to hold, none at all. So she'd wait, her mouth hanging open as she tried to detect their approaching scents.

This time. This time for sure.

Tags: Firetail @SpiritWolf_yt
Eaglecall @Cubeisdagoat

(Yeahh... It's totally been more than five days, sorry that I didn't remind you about that, I honestly forgot myself. I hope you're able to make it! We have two days left, let's go out with a bang!)

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; March 21st, 2024 at 07:14 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:00 AM
Spiral

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
"Hmm ok!" Boulderpaw says as he dashes into the bushes.
/roll d2O rolled 7. Boulderpaw was having a horrible time finding this orange flower herb thing, perhaps in another bush?
@hermeswind

Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
The patrol had taken long enough now. Troutstone was starting to think about heading back. Since both he and Winterpaw hat some marigold now, he guessed there was enough. He would give Boulderpaw another moment, then begin their return. "Hurry up, Boulderpaw," he called. He didn't want to be late.

^^^Click one!^^^

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch
Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:30 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Alrighty then. Patrol or no patrol, the hunt must continue.

They had mouths to feed, did they not?

So, Owltalon marched up to the body of water and sat patiently for some fish to pass and give themselves away in the glittering light.

Whenever the scent of a seabird crossed her path, she made sure to catch it... Well, at least try. Those birds put up a fight! It was even harder to fight them with only half her eyesight. In the end, she was only able to catch two out of the ten seagulls that tested her patience.

With two birds draped in her jaws, it would be exceptionally hard to get anymore hunting done. So she buried them in the sand, snarling at any predator that passed her.

The fish was much more easy, that's for sure. Everything went smoothly and Owltalon was quite proud of herself.

She ended up getting a good amount of trout and other fish she couldn't quite place.

With that, she headed back to camp, her tail high with the victory of a successful hunt.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old March 28th, 2024, 07:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by talle View Post
Relaxing a bit, the head Lionheart let out a small sigh. Dusklion glanced off to the side where she saw Blueriver emerging from the waves with another apprentice in tow. How had she not noticed them before? Shaking her head she nodded towards the duo. ”It looks like they’re leavin’ - better hurry ‘n follow them back to camp before they leave without you.” She didn’t want to play babysitter right now as she waved her tail to the warrior and apprentice down the shoreline, hoping to catch his attention before he headed back with Willowpaw. ”Don't forget to collect your brother.” Wincing at the word the dark tabby turned and started padding away down the shoreline.

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny was up the shore, wandering through the territory when the sounds of voices caught in his oversized ears. The feline paused in their steps and stared out towards the ocean where none other than the brand new-not quite so happy Head of Lionhearts was talking to an apprentice of sorts, if they had to guess based on size alone. The warrior stepped towards the pair, sand gracing his paws sending a shudder speeding through under their pelt and in their bones almost. What a dreadful feeling, sand... well curiosity won out and the warrior was padding across the awful, awful sand when the sounds became sharper and Spiritbunny looked up with golden eyes to see the apprentice that was previously speaking to Dusklion was speeding off the other way.

He just couldn't help the airy giggles, like a breeze through leafless cobweb trees, to escape their muzzle. Did Dusklion scare the poor thing off? The warrior sat down, a few tail lengths away. Before yawning and picking up one of their silky, white paws to start cleaning away all of the dreadful sand depsite the fact that it would just dirty again as soon as they set it down. In a whispering voice that had a healthy amount of rasp from uncommon use, Spiritbunny spoke, "Scaring off new apprentices I see, Dusklion?" A playful smirk graced the feline's face as she watched for Dusklion's reaction.

[Hello! I hope that this is still open! Seeing as the open RP post was put up after the apprentice encounter :3, if not just let me know and I'll delete the post.]
Old March 31st, 2024, 09:21 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

MorningMimic and CobwebPaw pad out to Lionsbeach.

'So, do you have any swimming experience what-so-ever, or are we starting from scratch?'

@finley.exe
Old April 2nd, 2024, 12:13 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Ladieratt

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw walked along with morningmimic, tail swishing back and forth. ' i have a lil bit of experience but it was before my leg got all.. like this, and stuff. '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,