Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Theraphosa's Spider Den of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:22 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 12:22 PM
Bloody Shade in the sun....
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 12:14 PM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Fits
Today 12:13 PM

Old February 7th, 2024, 11:28 PM
rattling my kennel door

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default A Vulture Circling [P]

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

As his deputy, Mossfreckle knew that Vulturefang would have some expectations of him just as Dawnstar and Lostspark did. But did he share the same distrust and resistance as his leader… was he seemingly unworthy to this feline too… he worried that may be the case. Mossfreckle’s greatest fear was not being able to make a difference in his clan, to be doubted in his devotion and willingness to give everything for Shadowclan. Think, think, think… his starry mind was reeling but he soon soothed into his usual quiet, thoughful, always listening state. Lostspark had seen something in him and he knew that the cats of his clan would see that soon as well, he would do all he could to keep his clan well and they would see that he assured himself. With his mind finally fully settled he went out to seek his deputy.

Mossfreckle’s oriental shaped form padded through the clearing until his mossy hues found purchase on Vulturefang - Shadowclan’s heavily scared deputy. To some cats Vulturefang might have been seen as Tom who had long sense lost his handsomeness but to Mossfreckle this cat was someone to hold in high regards - like Dawnstar and his fluffy grey mentor - the scars told a story making him - whilst intimidating - an even more good looking tom: strong, brave, and interesting. Mossfreckle hung on every minute waiting for his deputy to finish the task at hand, shuffling his white tipped paws on the ground as he tried to conceive something, anything, to say to honourable feline in front of them. Respect, get your point across, listen… he recited as he often did to focus his starry mind.

With a respectful incline of his head Mossfreckle called to his deputy, “Vulturefang, is there anything I can help you with?” he meowed then continued on, “we have not spoken much but I thought it might be agreeable to get acquainted a little,” the words rang awkward in his mind as he spoke and insecurity began to take its claws against his heart… he probably sounds like a kit begging for attention, he thought with a great deal of anxiety and dismay. Oriental shaped head raised to meet mossy hues with those of his deputies, “I wanted to ask what your expectations and needs of me are,” he meowed confidently, “I am at the service of Dawnstar, you, and the clan and will learn all I can from Lostspark. I will do anything to maintain the wellbeing of Shadowclan.”

Mossfreckle waited in silence, each ticking second felt as long as a passing moon, the tension felt thick and he worried he would be snared if he stepped even a whiskers length out of what this feline saw as acceptable. Anxiety prickled at his freckled pelt as orinetal shaped ears perked waiting for the tones of Vulturefang to condemn or welcome, to be amicable or harsh. Soothing breaths entered his speckled nose as he attempted to lesson the weight that was bearing down on him… Dawnstar had been adamantly clear about how she saw him and it had not been a particularly warm welcoming to his rank… she did not trust him - which was fair as he had done nothing to prove himself to her but it still gave an opening for anxiety to rip into his heart and leave a tattered mess… breath, focus, breath, in and out, in and out… a silent tether that kept Mossfreckle from falling into the vast expanse of his starry mind, he felt like he stood on the edge of a cliff and the whiskers length of ledge between him and falling was the short rhythmic repetition of his starry mind.

{ @elaif ~ Vulturefang }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat
Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; February 21st, 2024 at 05:51 PM.