Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Doeflame finder
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 09:42 AM
CAVEKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 09:31 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Partypooper
Today 08:36 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:17 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:04 AM

Old April 25th, 2024, 04:43 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default this ain't ordinary life [p]

Charcoal
Loner
He/him

The world was a big place, especially for someone so small. It was a little less daunting with company, though. Despite the conditions of the big wide world, Charcoal had felt nothing but safe for his entire life. A life that was only three moons long at this point, but a life in its entirety nonetheless. He didn’t need much to be content, to be happy. As far as he was concerned, the world revolved around him, momma and his sisters. They were all he ever had, all he ever needed, perhaps all he ever wanted.

Charcoal trusted his momma with his entire life–after all, she was all that he ever knew. Momma was the very definition of safety and warmth. Momma was what love was.

And so, with his tail curled neatly over his paws, he watched with those big blue eyes of his as love weaved her way through the grasslands and far beyond where his sight could reach. This wasn’t an irregular instance, no, momma had to leave to hunt all of the time! Charcoal and his sisters would wait for her return, and time and time again, she would come back to her babies. Today would be no different.

Even as time passed, an absurd amount of time, Charcoal still sat, waiting patiently. It had begun to get cold, though, so he snuggled up next to Mango, pressing his cheek against the top of her head with a pout. “Momma’s usually back by now, ‘m getting cold.” He shifted slightly as he spoke, practically sprawling out over top of his sister to peer over at the rest of their sisters, just to make sure that they were doing okay.

[ @beau - Mango, @Poprock - Mocha, @appariitiion - Jayjay, @occultation - Fadingsun ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 25th, 2024, 07:39 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: this ain't ordinary life [p]

mango | loner | she/her

Mango was feeling something akin to when you're mother says she'll be back by 6:00, but it's 6:19 and she hasn't even called yet. Unfamiliar anxiety wormed in her belly and left her with fidgeting paws and wide green eyes which flitted about, hoping to catch a glimpse of their mother's return.

Sure, they'd been left alone before, and Mango often enjoyed it. It was much easier to play 'troublesome games' when their mother wasn't around, but she always had an eagerness at her core waiting for their mother to return. She loved pestering her with questions (Where did you go? What did you see? Did you talk to anyone? Did you see a monster??) and then rambling about her own imaginary adventures she'd had in her mother's absence. So, it was no wonder that she was practically buzzing with anticipation at this point.

Charcoal flopped his head on top of her and Mango fluffed out her fur, suddenly remembering she was supposed to be the brave sibling (she had decided this a couple of days ago). "I bet momma will bring us the best meal ever when she comes back. I bet that's why she's taking so long." Mango nodded firmly, satisfied with her own answer. "I'm cold too, though," She added with a frown, squirming to snuggle closer with her siblings.

She began occupying her mind with thoughts of what their mother might be bringing back for dinner. A rabbit? Two rabbits? No, that wasn't cool enough for how long she'd been gone. Maybe a whole owl! Her momma was the bravest and the strongest cat in the forest - surely she could take down an owl. She wondered what owl tasted like...

[ @Poprock ; @appariitiion ; @occultation ; @Omari ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit

Last edited by beau; April 25th, 2024 at 07:43 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:33 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

JayJay was starting to shiver, her irregularly small body having trouble keeping its temperature regulated as it started to become older outside. She didn't want to seem like a crybaby, but she was very worried for her Momma. Momma always came back when she said she would! She felt like something was very wrong, and no matter how much she tried to comfort herself in her head she couldn't shake the anxiety pooling in her stomach. She was very attached to her mom, often never leaving her side when she was around. So being separated for so long truly worried her.

She poked her head up as her siblings talked, shaking her head ever so slightly at Mango's comment. "What if something's happened to Momma?" She asked nervously through chattering teeth. The thought made her jump and she began to mumble to herself to comfort herself. "No, she's gonna come back... She's strong. She can face anything, I think." There was no worry at all that her mom wasn't coming back for a reason. The only thought that crossed her mind was that Momma was hurt, but she really, really didn't want to believe it.

She then climbed to curl up next to her siblings as the cold was getting really uncomfortable. At least with them around, she felt a little bit safer. Momma was her rock, but she felt like her siblings could protect her too. At least for short periods of time.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 25th, 2024, 08:46 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Mocha
Loner || She/her || 3 Moons

Sundown. It was going to be sun. Down. and Momma still wasn't back. That meant no food, no warmth, and no. Momma!!! And there wasn't enough panic in their little group for her! Why was no one else panicking????

See, Mocha came into this world with a bit more... emotion than her siblings. While they spent their time sitting patiently for Momma like good kittens, Mocha was pacing anxiously with spiked fur and racing thoughts.

Momma has abandoned us this time, surely! The sun is getting colder, which mean the kittens are getting colder, which means Momma left! Thats the only logical conclusion!! Sure she made this conclusion every time Momma went hunting... but she was right this time for sure! Her stomach felt like it was twisted in knots. She liked her little life! Her and her sisters and one stinky brother and Momma. It didn't work without her! She was the food giver and the warmth haver and the smart one and uhhhh.... well none of them could keep living without her!!

Sky blue eyes flashed over to where Charcoal. Mango and Jay Jay cuddled without a care in the world. Like a hawk couldn't swoop down and snag them or... a no fur wouldn't come snag them or... or!!!!

"Where is she??" The striped kitten finally snapped, not stopping her pacing. "Is she playing hide and seek with us or something? 'Cause I don't wanna play!" A growl could be heard, though it was unclear whether it was from her mouth or her tummy. Mocha was getting HANGRY, and she needed Momma to skip back with at least 500 pieces of prey in her mouth NOW.

@appariitiion @occultation @Omari @beau