by paris
Last post by paris
Today 04:46 PM
“Darkness Looms”{F}
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:38 PM

Old May 9th, 2024, 11:06 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Starclan Crowtooth was terrified to jink it by so much as thinking that this might turn out to be a peaceful meeting but stars he hoped. Things were so quiet and even Lightningstorm seemed cheerful sitting beside him. She wasnt saying much, but the tom didnt mind and keep up a steady stream of pleasant nonsense without fuss.
"I swear sping's makin' everyone lazy butts, look at these slugs! I mean Ive been tryin' ta tell him not ta overwork himself but Rabbitpaw has been outpacin' the entire clan wit' ease. He's an amazing apprentice tho', sweetest kid he- Oh stars dont turn around but can ya see her fur? I mean I cant talk much but at least wash the blood off, its been days since the attack..."

Crowtooth might let his fur get more messy and dirty then most cats but he at least got rid of blood fast and didnt allow it to mat, it wasnt sanitary otherwise. Ah well, it wasnt his pelt and his playful gossiping was light and so the tom moved on with a shake of a head and continued rambling.

When Twilightstar moved on he quieted though, chanting the new apprentices name as they came up and alerting when his own name appeared. He was getting Winterpaw it seemed, not surprising, given he'd been responsible for all the toms training before this without Winterpaw being officially his. The tom was a good kid as well, so even if Twilightstar seemed apologetic about the addition the Crowtooth didnt mind.

What he did 'mind' was the potential thievery of his apprentices by Lightningstorm and with a playful twinkle to his eye he mock hissed at her, bumping her shoulder with his. "Paws off my apprentices ya aint gettin' neither! I know Im fully lucky ta get both the nicest an' calmest apprentice in the clan an' I aint givin' them up fer nothin'. Git yer own!" All complete with a childishly stuck out tongue Crowtooth pretend mockingly turned his back and scanned the clearing for Winterpaw, waving once he spotted the tom.

@Alchemist Kistune @zozelen
Old May 10th, 2024, 01:03 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Willowpaw listened

Mosspaw:

He was a bit surprised at the reassignment, but he nodded at Watertail nonetheless and also hoped that Watertail would actually train him.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————
Join my alliance on Dragon City! It’s called Warrior Cats Online <3 (with the heart)
—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old May 10th, 2024, 04:45 AM

Status: I'm typing this late at night I should probably sleep.
Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

Honeypaw
7 Moons
Purrks: Flock Together T1
1/100

Honeypaw... Honeyk- no...Honeypaw, it was going to take time to get used to that. Regardless, she was finally an apprentice! She looked to the other two new apprentices, Vinepaw and Snowpaw. She didn't know them. Maybe I can make friends with them later... For a moment she thought about her friend. Shouldn't she be here too? Where did she go?

But anyways, this was her moment. Well, obviously not just hers...but still! Deadmoon...I think I know who that is... She scanned the crowd for her new mentor. She looked at them. She nearly went up to her, but she wasn't supposed to do that. Imagine if I got in trouble this early! She wondered where they would start? Would she fight against RiverClan? Or was she too little to do that...she wasn't sure. As an apprentice, surely she can do almost anything now, right?

( @gs29513 , Deadmoon mention and kind of interaction)
Old May 10th, 2024, 06:35 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
Willowpaw listened

Mosspaw:

He was a bit surprised at the reassignment, but he nodded at Watertail nonetheless and also hoped that Watertail would actually train him.

@SeonghwasBunnyEars

Watertail padded to Mosspaw, touching noses with the young Tom. "Greetings. When your comfortable just tell me what training you've had and we can start."

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 10th, 2024, 06:48 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw listened as carefully as he could as Watertail told him about his grief and the apprentice felt a little in over his head, not knowing how to fully comfort the warrior especially when Rabbitpaw never had to see the creatures. He hadn’t been allowed to go to the mink fight and it showed. The only time he ever saw one was when it was prey for the clan and no longer a threat. And soon enough the blonde apprentice was reminded of his guilt. Though as he listened, the empathy he held for the warrior shook slightly as he began to speak of Orangepaw, his son, and Rabbitpaw’s den mate. Though it was less about mentioning Orangepaw and it was how he mentioned his son. Claiming that Orangepaw couldn’t be a warrior when that wasn’t anywhere near the truth. Rabbitpaw has seen what plagues Orangepaw but it wasn’t something that would hold him back if he learned to accept what happened. His mentor, a Fury of Windclan, has lung issues, so there was nothing holding Orangepaw back from being a warrior besides himself and his father’s words.

I-I’m sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine what that might be like but that is no reason to talk down about your own son. Orangepaw is a fully capable apprentice and he needs you more than ever because you lost a mate and he lost his mother, and his father is telling him what he can’t be when he should be there encouraging his every pawstep. I have no father, but I have a mother and if it weren’t for her, I wouldn’t be the cat I am today.” The apprentice shouldn’t be one telling Watertail this, not when there was clear evidence among his clanmates that Orangepaw could be and would be a warrior. Rabbitpaw made sure to check in with his fellow apprentice, and offer some training help if he needed because if Watertail wasn’t going to help him then Rabbitpaw was. “You're allowed to mourn as long as you need, no one can take that from you. Though just remember if it ever becomes too much talking to someone could help. Talk to your son, talk to a friend, talk to me if you need it.

But if you keep tearing down your own son, then yes, you are a bad father. You shouldn't be telling him what you think he can't do, you should listen to what he thinks, and help him get there and further if he wants. Though you can turn it around, talk to him, find light in the dark together.

Then Miss Twilightstar started to call up kits, three of them this time. Now Vinepaw, Snowpaw, and Honeypaw. That was good. Everything was going alright, and then there was reassignments and he took notice that Winterpaw was assigned to Crowtooth and the blonde apprentice was excastic! Did that mean that Winterpaw wanted to be a tunneler too! That’s so cool, Rabbitpaw will have to give him the rundown of what they’ve done for tunneling so far. He glanced back towards the warrior and gave a respectful dip of his head, "Sorry mister Watertail but I want to go greet my new den mates and training partner. I'll be back in just a bit if you want?" Rabbitpaw allowed the older tom a moment to respond before he was weaving around the crowd calling out the names of his newest den mates, "Vinepaw, Snowpaw, Honeypaw!!!" He didn't want to greet them yet but he would after the meeting, they needed to meet their mentors. Hopefully nothing bad happens, whispering the traitorous part of his mind that flashes a certain grey deputy behind his eyes every time they close.

No. It was happy right now. Everything was okay. Though he should move on swiftly so that he didn't get anymore sad. Walking along aching paws, the young apprentice looked through the gathered cats with green hues. Where was Winterpaw? Hmmm... how did a cat with all white fur blend in so much? Maybe Rabbitpaw got some dust in his eyes from tunneling and now he was as blind as a mole. He didn't give up his search. He did notice Crowtooth and Miss Lightningstorm chatting about something, he wondered what. He also saw Lightningpaw and Barleypaw chatting away about something else. There was no Winterpaw though, surely he was here though, right?
[ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - Watertail | @zozelen - Winterpaw ]
[ Sorry this is probably really bad lol, I just want this done ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!
(It's good <3)

Watertail listened with small nods. "Thank you, your going to be a great warrior. If you ever need help with training don't hesitate to call me. Watertail then looked up after shaking his head no to the apprentice's offer of coming back, "Enjoy your time little one" He purred gently. Looking at Mosspaw he then trotted over to Orangepaw. Licking his sons ear as little Pumpkinkit played with him.

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old May 10th, 2024, 08:15 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Dovepaw went to go find their new mentor, Swiftfire. They were kind of nervous to be honest. This was their third or fourth mentor.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old May 10th, 2024, 08:32 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@CloudlessEve
Well that was unexpected. Deadmoon hadn't expected to hear her name called out as a mentor for a fresh apprentice, but she was certainly proud to hear it! Twilightstar clearly didn't think she was a COMPLETE failure then! This one looked a bit twitchier than Duckpaw, though that wasn't saying much as Duckpaw was a fountain of endless energy and noise. Already Deadmoon was trying to find a way to train them both at the same time at least a little, because well. She didn't want to be chasing one around in the morning and one in the evening, that would just tire her out too much! Maybe she was being a bit lazy with such thoughts, but it was hard enough to keep up with Duckpaw as it was, literally(sigh) and figuratively!

Once the territory tour was out of the way, for that would be the first order of business, she supposed she could do their non-rabbit hunting lessons at the same time. Duckpaw also had very little battle training, aside from that weird session they'd done with Larkpaw in which she'd skipped to some of the more odd moves, to give Larkpaw something to learn. So they could do initial battle training together as well, then maybe a separate session of battle with Honeypaw, and then back together again? Though that was hardly fair to Duckpaw, she was older and shouldn't be being delayed by Deadmoon's desire not to do extra training sessions. Oh well. She supposed she'd figure it out when the time came, and for the moment plan on a tour immediately for Honeypaw and dragging them both rodent hunting shortly thereafter. It might be worth it to try and get on a patrol with them too, now that the minks were gone. Not before they both had at least some battle knowledge though, obviously.

Shaking her head to get overadvanced hypotheticals firmly OUT, (there was no telling how long Honeypaw would be around anyway, given how quickly Mintpaw had disappeared and Duckpaw's own jaunt off into the wilderness) Deadmoon made her way through the crowd in Honeypaw's direction to greet her. Congratulations! she purred, dipping her head to offer a traditional nose touch. If you're up for it we can go on a territory tour after this meeting, and hopefully be back in time for you to get your nest set up in the apprentice's den. Stars what was this, she was sounding so friendly and motherly. Perhaps that was just a thing apprentices brought out in her. She didn't really know. Poor Snowy had really dealt with her worst training, though she wasn't under any illusions that she had improved so much that Honeypaw wouldn't be subject to poorly timed wisecracks.
Old May 10th, 2024, 08:43 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Winterpaw was sitting at the very edge of the crowd, silently listening to his leader. He tended not to converse during these meetings, not because he didn't want to, but because the idea just didn't occur to him- and he wasn't often approached.

He was glad to hear everyone came back from the mink expedition... Since he didn't have any real battle training yet, Winterpaw was among those who stayed in camp. Rabbitpaw took the initiative to organize some patrols and games for the kits, but since Winterpaw was... encouraged to stay in his den, he didn't know how successfully it went.

Three new apprentices. That was good news for the clan. Winterpaw joined the crowd and called out their names, a bit more quietly then the rest, wondering if he'd meet them personally soon. And there were reassignments too- not as exciting, but Winterpaw was among them. Twilightstar must've noticed Applefrost's absence in camp... he wondered where his old mentor disappeared to, but Winterpaw never really got the chance to meet or train with him. He could only wish him well, wherever he was.

Crowtooth was his new mentor, now. That was a cat Winterpaw knew. He glanced around for the large black and white tom, before his yellow eyes settled on him and he began to pad over. Just for a quick greeting, Crowtooth seemed busy talking to Lightningstorm... about, apprentices? Was the medicine cat thinking of taking one on? More paws to help healing would be good news, though Lightningstorm was already capable on her own. He couldn't imagine himself ever becoming one. Maybe Rabbitpaw was interested?

"Hello, Crowtooth," Winterpaw mewed and nodded to him. "And you as well, Lightningstorm." He decided to not ask any questions about Lightningstorm's interest in apprentices, in case that was supposed to be private... Winterpaw didn't want to intrude. "Thank you for taking me on." He realized that training two apprentices might be a lot of work, but Winterpaw would try and take his learning into his own paws as well.

Speaking of which, perhaps he should go greet Rabbitpaw next. They'd be training together now, after all. He spotted the pale tom wandering through the crowd, seeming a little like he was... looking for something? Maybe one of their clanmates? If he was still searching after the meeting, Winterpaw would go and offer to help. Hopefully he'd find it soon, whatever that was...

@Rani @Alchemist Kitsune @Dolomedes (winterpaw is particularly oblivious today.)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; May 10th, 2024 at 09:27 AM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 09:06 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Two Left Paws | Part Manx cat

Oh! Bingo! His green eyes finally landed on Winterpaw's white pelt and he realized that the other apprentice was chatting with Crowtooth and Miss Lightningstorm which made sense. After all, he was just reassigned to him. So Rabbitpaw gave the other some time to chat with his new mentor before wasting no time bounding through the gathered cats. And soon enough he was coming to a halt right before landing on Winterpaw himself and a sense of deja Vu washed over him. They had done this a long time ago, when he was still just a kit. He was alright with happy memories flashing to him instead of the bad ones during a happy moment so he didn't one hundred percent push them away. Just a bit, to focus on Winterpaw.

The blonde apprentice flicked his ears and his tail wagged as he shuffled his paws in barely contained excitement, "Does that mean you wanna be a tunneler, like me!? That's so cool! I'll have to catch you up on all the tunneling stuff we have already gone over like umm hunting and scents and safety and digging and stuff! It's so cool, I'm sure you'll love it! I'm happy that I get to train with you!" Rabbitpaw excitedly waited for the snow white apprentice to speak and answer and as he did so he realized that he was still beside miss Lightningstorm and Crowtooth and he offered them polite greetings. "Hello Miss Lightningstorm! Hello Crowtooth!" Then he looked up to Twilightstar and noticed that she was calling Whisperingpaw up for his warrior ceremony and Rabbitpaw dropped his voice immediately and nudged Winterpaw a few tail lengths away if Winterpaw allowed him to. Then he sat down and patted the space beside him with a paw to signal that Winterpaw should sit with Rabbitpaw for the rest of the meeting.
[ @zozelen - Winterpaw | @Rani - Crowtooth | @Alchemist Kitsune - Lightningstorm ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 10th, 2024, 09:54 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Paranoid

Vinepaw's eyes light up at the mention of Dustbunny he knew he would be trained by a great tunneler. He padded over to Dustbunny "Hello! yes let's get out of the way' he follows Dustbunny closely he is ecstatic to finally be an apprentice and a tunneler apprentice at that his father would be so proud he looks around at his clanmates but keeps an eye out for Snowki-no Snowpaw he corrected himself he finally sat down next to his new mentor his black pelt shining as his name was called he looked at rabbitpaw grateful and curious.
@Moonraven
@Dolomedes (Rabbitpaw mention)