Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM

Old March 14th, 2024, 03:33 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

Ravenblink
Riverclan warrior | She/Her | no purrks
[ @Hestia! | You're free to still do the prompt if you like! ]
If they can finish the patrol quickly, then that'll be great. Arriving at the thicket, the she-cat gazed at the area then looked back at Bayblood "we should split up, meet back here once we finish" she said, not long before going off on her own.

[rolled 8/20]
She quietly walked through the Thicket, paying attention to any changes that happened in the air. Any movements caught in her eyes. A catch of rustling caught her attention, turning her gaze to the source of the sound as she dropped into a hunting crouch. Slowly approaching. As she stalked through the bushes, she didn't find anything to catch. She noticed the sound had went away. Dammit.

[Rolled 17/20]
Maybe she'll get lucky next time. She refused to come back with nothing. She knew she'll probably find something in this weird place. A scent in the air caught her attention. Perfect, this is her chance. She crept forward, following the scent. The scent becomes stronger and stronger, she caught sight of what seems like a...mouse. She tried to get as close to it without scaring it off before...3..2..1, with a leap and unsheathed claws, she jumped forward, getting the rat in her grip. She watched as it's life slowly fades away between her jaws

[Rolled 11/20]
She carried the rodent in her jaws, as she walked through the thicker in search for more prey. She's going to have to search for a bit, that pounce probably scared away any other nearby prey by now. Aha! Right there. She crept up closer and closer to a squirrel, her eyes locked onto it. She got ready to pounce, when a sound among the air scarred it away. She mentally screamed on the inside. Right there. It was right THERE. Is her luck just that bad that some tree noises would come out of no where and scare the food standing right in front of here!? Calm down, breathe, calm down, calm down. Just keep going Ravenblink, don't think about it. Just move on.

[Rolled 7/20]
After walking around for....a bit, the young warrior still didn't catch any other signs of prey. No no, she is not going back with just a single rat. She knew she wanted at least one more. She's not giving up at the squirrel. Just give her one more chance, she'll chase to the end of the earth it if it runs again. Nothing?? C'mon, just need one more catch

[Rolled 20/10]
Slowly Walking, walking, walk- wait, was there something just now? She stopped and place the mouse on the ground before dropping back into a hunting crouch. Maybe she could finally catch something again. She stalked closer to it, it looked like a squirrel, around the same size as the last one. Doesn't matter, she'll get it. She leaped forward, pouncing on the squirrel and biting it until it seizes. Thank god. With the squirrel in her jaws, she came back to get the rat

As soon as she did, she went back to where she told Bayblood they'd meet after their part was complete? Now, it was her turn to wait for her patrol partner. Daisymist wasn't even with them.

[+1 Rat, +1 Squirrel]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old March 15th, 2024, 01:41 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

Slatestripe followed behind the pair rather dejectedly, head hung low. Was he feeling sorry for himself? Absolutely. Did he feel bad about that? Absolutely. Was he going to do anything at this very moment to try to rectify that? Absolutely not.

In recent moons, the fire that he'd once held within him had... faded somewhat. Grief was like a waterfall, pouring over his flame and reducing it to nothing but sparks. Maybe one day that fire would blaze again, but for now he was relinquished to trailing behind his two Clanmates with not a word spoken.

Slatestripe didn't do anything to argue against splitting up. Getting away from this stuffy, awkward situation was a blessing. He scurried away at the first opportunity, keeping his amber eyes peeled for the herbs they were supposed to find.

Part of him wanted to spend as long as he could out here, if only to delay the inevitable of having to go back and acknowledge Dusklion's coldness once more. The warrior seemed especially irritable today, as well; whether that was solely due to him or due in part to something else, he wasn't sure. He had a feeling it was the latter, considering her outburst at the meeting.

Eventually, he managed to find a single dandelion, poking out of the cold earth. Newleaf was approaching, but the herbs weren't yet following. Leaning forward, he nipped the dandelion as carefully as he could.

Further searching yielded no results, so he took his single herb and made his way back to the rest of the patrol.

( +1 dandelion )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 19th, 2024, 03:50 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

mistyshard

riverclan lionheart | she/her | 36 moons
Now that she'd found some dandelions, it was time for yellow bells. She mainly knew what they looked like from a herb patrol Tansypaw assigned her a while ago. It had been with Jayfrost, and she quite enjoyed it. Somehow she always found herself appreciating and liking Jayfrost as a friend though their conversations were often awkward. She didn't know how, but they always ended up talking to each other or patrolling together one way or another. As she trotted across the Thicket, lost in thought, she managed to spot one of the tall shrubs with yellow flowers.

Leaning down she grabbed two, which meant she now had four herbs. That was good considering the landscape was pretty bare with not too many plants. Deciding they should head back to camp soon, she returned to their meeting place and waited for her patrolmates.

[ @talle @Cherry~ ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 19th, 2024 at 03:50 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2024, 10:44 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

After her discovery of the dandelion patch Dusklion had made her way over to another patch of reeds. Most of the shrubbery was still recovering from the harsh blow of leaf-bare, but there were a few here and there that were starting to crop up. Blue eyes darted across the forest floor, easily locating another patch of unsearched foliage. Trotting over the dark tabby poked her head in to discover a tall shrub just like Mistyshard had described. There wasn't much left, just one lowly yellow bell near the bottom. She let out a soft sigh and plucked it from its place, collecting it with her dandelions and returning back to the patrol.

With the herbs clamped in her jaws, her eyes darted between both Mists and Smalls, flicking an ear in question on whether or not it was smart to head back. There wasn't much point in talking really. It looked like they'd all found something, so Dusk was more than ready to head back to camp. Briefly her gaze flickered towards her former mentor. In truth, she did wonder what his thoughts were about everything that had transpired in the last meeting. Would she ever ask though? No.

[ @starry @Cherry~ ]
[ +2 dandelions, +1 yellow bell ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; March 23rd, 2024 at 10:44 PM.
Old March 26th, 2024, 04:11 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

II She/Her II 24 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
27/50

Spottedstream had confined to herself recently, but with a new deputy, the RiverClan warrior felt urge to do more because she didn't want to get punished. Medicine cat was her goal, but she needed to take care of her warrior duties as well. "Hey, Seabreeze!" the female purred to the younger warrior. The bengal cat trotted over to meet her clanmate. "How would you like to go for a walk? Sleepy Thicket, prehaps?" she suggested. Spottedstream had no idea why there were ghost stories surrounding the place, but it was a nice and quiet place for her. If Seabreeze were to accept, the Riverclanner would pad out of camp with her companion hopefully behind her. She hoped it wasn't weird going for a walk, maybe she could find some herbs or prey though.

[ @Dolomedes ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 27th, 2024, 12:14 AM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Hopeful

There was a bit of lingering once everyone had gathered at the meeting spot; it made Slatestripe's skin crawl just a bit. The air felt thick, like there were words that could be spoken, but weren't. He didn't want to charge ahead and go back to camp without Mistyshard's direction, but at the same time continuing to stand here wasn't desirable either.

His voice muffled by dandelion, he asked, "Should we head back?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 27th, 2024, 04:03 AM

mistyshard

riverclan lionheart | she/her | 36 moons

[ @Cherry~ @talle dont mind this being a one liner just wanted to wrap this up lmao ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old March 28th, 2024, 11:53 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

The warrior had been surprised when Spottedstream had asked him to go out on a walk with her, for one, Seabreeze has been working nonstop lately so he hasn’t had much time to do much of anything and two, his last walk had gone not so great. The tom hid a wince as his thoughts went to Frostmelt and the kind of…conflict that they had before he shook his head to swiftly clear it of such thoughts. It was pointless to think about that now. Though that didn’t erase the fact that he didn’t really want to go on a walk…despite this, he found himself nodding without really thinking and gathering his bi-colored paws along the soil to follow Spottedstream out of camp. It was only a few moments before realizing where exactly the molly was taking him to. “Why exactly are we going to Sleepy Thicket of all places, if you don’t mind me asking?” Even to himself, Seabreeze felt a bit defensive but he couldn’t really help it seeing as he helped bury the dead from the raid here only a few days ago and the lurking presence of knowing that his sister’s grave was here. It had a shiver running through a mix and match of sandy and grey-blue fur.

Maybe it couldn’t hurt to visit Cloverpaw. It has been awhile since he has found the time and motivation to do so. The tom decided to keep a careful eye out for any sort of white flower, not daisy, to pick up to lay on her grave. Cloverpaw always liked white flowers the best. It was because she liked all the possibilities that it could be, that with just a bit of help the flower could be red- marked with clay-, amber- with soil- and any other color. It had been a hopeful sort of message, it's one of the ones that aren’t too blurry. Seabreeze perked his ears to listen out for Spottedstream’s when she started to speak again. It was odd, being beside the other feline as the last and only encounter that they have had so far was when he needed his tail to be taken care of. Why did she ask him to walk with her?
[ @Bean - Spottedstream ]
Old March 30th, 2024, 09:37 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritbunny
| He/she/they | RC Warrior | Moons: 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny was doing his regular rounds around Sleepy Thicket when he found his next muse. The warrior had been wandering around, trying to find any of the ghost from the ghost stories he grew up hearing about to fuel a new bout of stories as he had been running low on new ideas. The white feline, watching with golden eyes through a dark mask reached up in the branches of the nearby trees. The leaves blooming with leaves as the weather warmed and new leaf continued. A twig snapping caught his attention quickly and Spiritbunny was leaping across the braches of the thicket like an old friend, not questioning his steps in the slightest. Soon came into view was Murkywater. The feline tilted her head curiously,

"The whispers of these woods have been long gone,
why do you walk in this strong haunt?
"

The warrior spoke down to the other with his whispery raspy voice. Not dropping an inch from the branches that he settled on, making the other cat look up to see him. Or would Murkywater mistake him for a ghost. The thought alone had Spiritbunny giggling, the noise was light and airy, escaping his lungs with ease.
[ @Epiales - Murkywater ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 4th, 2024 at 10:00 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:00 PM

Mistyshard led her patrol to Sleepy Thicket, staying especially close to Berrypaw incase her apprentice felt unsure around the two new cats. There was a pretty chill look in her one amber eye; usually the patrols she was in returned in a timely manner and no one got lost. Hopefully that would be the case today. She turned her attention to Berrypaw to explain a little more about where they were headed, since they hadn’t done a territory tour yet.

“Wrenpaw if you need to listen in because you don’t know much ‘bout Sleepy Thicket feel free to,” she added to the other apprentice accompanying them and Pigeonpelt. “Sleepy Thicket is a patch of trees where RiverClan’s dead are buried, so it’s our graveyard. Some believe an old legend saying a headless spirit wanders in these woods, wanting to reclaim his lost soul.” Tears almost spilled out of her one orb as she remembered who had told her this story. Stormtalon.

He’d felt like a father and the best mentor she could have wished for before he died. He was also the first cat she had ever lost before they all started dying or disappearing… She bit back the emotions and let out a small sigh, then continued. “It’s a good place for hunting as well if you’re brave enough to come here. But honestly? I don’t believe the story of the ‘headless spirit’. Nonsense if you ask me. Been here countless time and it’s just a normal patch of territory.”

She let out a teasing purr. Soon, they arrived at the thicket, trees looming over them. Small rays of sun broke through the woods. Mistyshard turned to her three patrolmates and tipped her head slightly. “Technically, we split up here. If anyone wants to stick with me feel free to, I don’t mind either way.” She gave all of them a nod, then trotted off in the search for yellow bells and daisy.

[ @Blazing @Neptune. @SentimentalSquid ]