Today 02:41 PM

Old January 25th, 2024, 10:24 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Doeflame

"Hey, cheater!" Doeflame called as she raced through the camp entrance after him. "I'll beat you and I can say I played fair!"
(Let's move this to Saltmeadow Marsh) @Lewolfers

(Sure im not sure where that is though)

NightWolf ran ahead of her and headed straight to the saltmeadow marsh, once there he became as quiet as a mouse as he waited for Doeflame to catch up, he was planning to surprise her when she arrived.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY

Last edited by Lewolfers; January 26th, 2024 at 07:03 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 07:18 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Thinking

Iceclaw just sat and stared at the ground.

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old January 26th, 2024, 10:57 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The formerly named Elkpaw, now Smolderingpaw, sat in the clearing eying everyone around him. The Elmsahdow-doppelganger was intrigued by the workings of this clan, though wasn't doing much at this time besides watching silently, because he doesn't want to go missing right after joining.

Old January 26th, 2024, 07:10 PM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Angelic

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

The formerly named Elkpaw, now Smolderingpaw, sat in the clearing eying everyone around him. The Elmsahdow-doppelganger was intrigued by the workings of this clan, though wasn't doing much at this time besides watching silently, because he doesn't want to go missing right after joining.

Graypaw
ShadowClan Apprentice - 6 Moons
1 / 100

______

A pretty gray molly sat nearby, washing a paw.

Graypaw's ice-blue eyes flicked upward to see Smolderingpaw, and she gave him a friendly wave of her tail.

Getting to her paws, the ShadowClan apprentice padded gracefully over to her fellow Clanmate and sat down beside him.

''Hello, Smolderingpaw,'' Graypaw's greeting was a soft purr that rumbled in her throat.

''How are you doing today?''

______

Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

Fireflyflicker Finder || Rosehawk Finder || Larkswoop Finder || Lightlark Finder
Scratch HR Positions:
Robinstar [ ThC Lead] - Anachronismpounce [ ShC Dep ] - Roaringstar [ SkC Lead ] - Pareidoliastar [ WC Lead ]

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird's Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Fireflyflicker: The Collector, Mind Reader, Agatha Kitty
Old January 27th, 2024, 08:37 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud sits quietly in the shadows keeping a look out for anything or anyone suspicious.

(Closed)

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old January 27th, 2024, 03:09 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Sharpkit chased the mossball around the clearing

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 27th, 2024, 08:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADE FROST

(SHADOWCLAN GUARD)

(SHADOWCLAN'S
STRONGEST)

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Shadefrost sat silently in the clearing, guarding the entrance to the camp with half closed eyelids as the rest of his clan went about their daily lives. It was a boring morning. Something the tom hadn't been used to as of late. In most cases he would have already been across the Thunderclan border, attempting to bury a cat in the ground before going deeper to find another. But, unfortunately, he was stuck in camp wasting his time because others couldn't do their jobs. It was just a little bit annoying to think about, but at the end of the day Shade hardly cared. Someone would come to relieve him of his post soon enough, and after he'd go and cause trouble. Life would go on, and very little (if anything) would change.

Suddenly, the tom piped up slightly, the voice of a familiar cat carrying over to him. Was that…? No, of course not. She wouldn't say that, not with her predicament. Still, Shade turned his head, his curiosity tugging fiercely at him. His eyes widened in slight disbelief as they registered the Shadowclan molly. So it was her. Well there’s something you don't see everyday. Questions flooded the tomcats perspective mind, the ones demanding attention first being; Was she alright? And, Was she mentally fatigued? And, Don’t tell me she’s lost her mind? But the longer Shade’s gaze rested on her, the more… Stable, she appeared to be. Well at least she didn’t seem like there was anything wrong with her, but then again appearances could be deceiving.

By no means did Shadefrost care what Larkfire did with her time. It wasn't his place, nor was it really interesting to him. But the medicine cat, y’know the one responsible for keeping entire clans alive, was a little different in that regard. Shadefrost gave a deep sigh of irritation, well at least he didn’t feel bored anymore. “I’m not sure if it’s just because you’re an idiot or forgetful,” he began his voice loud enough to travel across the clearing, “but do you really think the best thing for you to be doing right now is engaging someone in a battle of claws and teeth?”

When Bubblebunny didn't bother reply, Lostspark's mood seemed to sour even further. So much for trying to get herself and her Clanmates in shape. She supposed they were lazy enough to not want to even practice spar. Or something like that. Could she really give them the benefit of doubt when they so clearly were not actively participating?

Scowling like a moody teenager (what, her? never! ..kinda) at Bubblebunny, Lostspark only tore her attention from the ShadowClan warrior when a particularly loud (and irritating, let's not forget irritating) voice had her swiveling around to face in that direction almost on habit. Because, well, she'd constantly been turning towards voices since she'd gone blind, at the very least to make her patients feel like she was listening to them. Now, though, Lostspark turned the full force of her unhappy mood on Shadefrost, frustration sparking in her blood.

"I'm doing perfectly okay, thank you for asking Shadefrost." Lostspark drawled sarcastically. "And for your information, I am neither an idiot nor forgetful." She deadpanned. "I asked for a mock spar. You know, without the claws and teeth you mentioned? I'm not a simpleton, I have no intention of wasting ShadowClan's herbs." Unintentionally, her gaze flitted over the warrior, a Medicine Cat's critical eyes assessing for wounds. Huh. So Shadefrost actually had not gotten hurt over the last few moons, which explained his lack of visitations. Which... why the hell did she care? As far as Lostspark was concerned, the dark-furred warrior was a pain in the tail. Or so she attempted to convince herself. "Not dead yet, I see." Was all that got past Lostspark's lips eventually. "Your starry ancestors aren't having any mercy on me in this regard, then."

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old January 27th, 2024, 11:59 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

“Bubblebunny.” Lostspark greeted quietly as she stepped out of her den, face turned towards the warrior. It was uncanny, the fact that she looked blind - and to Bubblebunny’s knowledge, she was blind - but was staring straight at the warrior. “Care for a mock spar?”

BubbleBunny looked up, flicking an ear.

'O-Oh, uh.. sure. I'm assuming claws are sheathed and whatnot?'
Old January 28th, 2024, 01:20 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Just a Scratch | Agatha Kitty

Oh man. He supposed it was time to take another small patrol out to the borders. Perhaps catch something on the way. There happened to be one feline he wanted to chat with anyway. "Lynxshade!" The Commander would raise his voice enough it'd echo towards the Warriors' Den. . . or wherever she might be. He was simply too lazy to get up and walk around looking for her.

@Wingnettle - Lynxshade
Lynxshade
Shadowclan
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T2) | Bilingual (T2)
Lynxshade rose to her paws as soon as she heard her name being called by a familiar voice. Hawkbite. What could he possibly want from me now? But she wasn't frustrated. She hadn't seen the Enforcer in a long time since the experience at the river, and he hadn't taken part in her swimming lessons either. These Shadowclanners really don't like water, huh.

She shook moss from her pelt before heading toward the entrance, then caught sight of him waiting for her just outside. "Good morning, Hawkbite." She dipped her head quickly as according to the good manners, then smiled at him. She licked her paw and brushed her against her eyes, to clear the last signs of sleepiness from her face. Then sat down and waited patiently for her friend to speak.

Old January 28th, 2024, 07:40 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith. View Post

Slatepaw
He/him
9 moons

With an indignant mrrph, Slatepaw paused in the middle of licking his paw. Looking down at the kit, he resigned himself to allowing the kit to huddle against him. After all, the long-furred apprentice didn't mind too much. Though he wasn't entirely thrilled at the thought of being a source of heat for little furballs.
"...Is there... Any reason as to why you're trying to cling to me, of all cats?"
His voice was monotone as he nudged the kit to make sure it had heard him.

QUILLKIT
he/him. 1 moon. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ no purrks ]

gladly snuggling against slatepaw for warmth, quillkit's teeth chatter from the cold. big eyes look up at the apprentice, he tilts his head. he's not sure why slatepaw's asking him such a silly question. you're my clanmates! he wants to say - and as of now, all clanmates are the same. he doesn't dislike anybody, because that's too strong of an emotion for him..for now. all he knows is he loves his mama, his papa, and his sisters and brothers. and he loves being warm! but alas, he's a wee baby, so he can't quite put all his thoughts into words.

so what does he do? "mweh!" quillkit squeaks, aiming to headbutt the apprentice's legs in a playful manner.

[ sorry for such a late reply!! ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days