Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Go to first new post RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by WarriorGalaxy
Today 05:58 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 05:57 PM

Old September 5th, 2024, 09:38 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Silence of the Lemmings [p]

Nightwalker
Dark Forest
he/him | Dead
[Surly, heavily scarred dark grey tabby with sky blue eye]
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Devil ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
[Silentpaw - @Starphobia ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Infiltrating dreams was more fun than Nightwalker had thought. One dream turned into two, into three, into five, and he found himself spending more time in the minds of the asleep than in the Forest where he was previously rotted. Why hadn't he tried this before? Nightwalker approached the sleeping apprentice, canting his head as he studied them. "And why would I be brought to the dreams of someone like you?" He hummed, waiting for them to wake.

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old September 6th, 2024, 06:56 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Silence of the Lemmings [p]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[17/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw jolted up, something quite uncharacteristic for him, as he stood, fur standing on end staring at a cat he's never met in his life. He looked like any other cat, but he carried a strange aura. Where was he?

This is some trick, isn't it? He's not real. There was no way there was nobody else around them. He must be dreaming. This strange cat before him would disappear with the swipe of his claw. He was dreaming, and this cat wasn't real. He wasn't real. He wasn't real.

Why was this happening?

He's never had a dream like this before, so why now? Why tonight? Why this particular cat that he's never met? And what does he mean by "brought to the dreams"?
Could this cat really be one of those he's heard from the others during his time in the Nursery? He'd never believed them then. He believed it was ridiculous for a cat to be able to visit him in his dream. Could StarClan usually do that? Is there a warning before it happens? What cats are visited in their dreams?

Either way, this cat wasn't real and he was dreaming. Refusing to answer the cat's question, he narrowed his eyes and attempted to lunge at them, claws extended.

((He attacc))

{ @Mica }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •
Dreamspirit is the current deputy of Alt SkyClan!

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old September 10th, 2024, 07:19 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Nightwalker
Dark Forest
he/him | Dead
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Devil ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The large tom didn't move as Silentpaw lunged for him, merely raising a dark brow in an unimpressed gesture. Alas, this was but a dream, and there was no body for him to attack. Nightwalker's form rippled and distorted where Silentpaw slashed at him, but did not effect the tom whatsoever. He was still there, and Silentpaw was still dreaming. "Are you quite done?" He sighed, tail tapping the ground impatiently. Well, it was better than those fools who immediately started asking him a bunch of questions. "Did you have a plan, when you attacked me? Or were you just going to go in and hope for the best?"

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old September 10th, 2024, 08:37 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
[36/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Of course. What was he thinking, attacking a random cat that didn't exist? At least not anymore. Such foolish of him. He turned back to the strange cat, much bigger than him, pupils Reduced to slits and his fur bristling. He scanned the larger cat's scarred body, a low growl rumbling from his throat as he did so. Who was he, and what could he possibly want? Maybe Clovepool would have some answers. But then again, he would much rather have a conversation with this intimidating stranger than with her.
There were... Quite a few questions Silentpaw wanted to ask, but for now, he held his tongue. Giving himself a couple moments to simmer down, he let his fur lie flat, his shoulders relaxed, though his eyes stayed narrowed.

"... Yes." He murmured softly, barely audible. His short, bobbed tail twitched in discomfort, mostly because of the presence of the large, scarred cat (warrior?) before him.

{ @Mica }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw
Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old September 19th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Nightwalker
Dark Forest
he/him | Dead
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Devil ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
"Yes what, boy. Speak up." Nightwalker commanded, tail flicking in irritation. "I cannot abide by sulkers. You are young, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt, but you need to learn proper battle skills at some point." The large tabby flicked an ear, an idea coming to light. "Which, now that I am here, I can offer." His icy eyes glittered in the dimness of the den. "Tell me, do you have a guess as to where I am from?" And he didn't mean his clan--WindClan was long dead to him. They didn't appreciate him when they had the chance, and any clan that bolstered his useless son and accepted him into their elite was no clan anymore.

Old September 19th, 2024, 06:34 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[52/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw sat, narrowing his eyes slightly at the cat's firmness. He only had one question. Maybe two. Maybe three. Okay, he had... Quite a lot of questions. But he didn't ask. And what does he mean by needing to learn proper battle skills? Was he doubting his mentor?
What? How would this cat... That wasn't even real... Possibly teach him "proper battle skills"? None of this was making any sense to him, at least not as of now. If this strange cat would stop acting so annoyed all the time, maybe Silentpaw could figure a thing or two out.

Does he have a guess? No, he doesn't. Eyes dim, he shook his head lightly. Silentpaw had initially thought this was a StarClan cat, but quickly scrapped the thought after he had concluded to himself that dreamvisiting wasn't real. And it never will be. Besides, aren't StarClan cats meant to be... Friendly? He had heard from stories when he was a kit about the Dark Forest, which was "where the bad cats go".

He had never believed it then.

But he was beginning to have doubts.

{ @Mica }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

• • •

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old September 20th, 2024, 11:48 AM
Matching with @/Poprock

Nightwalker
Dark Forest
he/him | Dead
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Devil ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Nightwalker closed his eyes briefly as the apprentice just stared at him blankly, resisting the urge to leap at the tom and give him a proper fright before disappearing. He had no use for idiots. But as he opened his eyes again, he saw the recognition and surprise in Silentpaw's eyes. Well, at least he wasn't stupid. "Then I suppose you know the rumors. Ignore them, as they are useless hearsay. I can hone your skills, if you would like me to. Turn you into a proper warrior that excels past his peers." Nightwalker canted his head. "Do you want to excel?"

Old September 20th, 2024, 12:30 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
[54/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Without saying much, this strange cat had conformed his doubts. A Dark Forest cat. He wasn't sure what to feel. Ha had heard from so many cats, specifically queens, talking about cats of teh Dark Forest to scare their kits whenever they would misbehave. Such things never worked on Silentpaw. He wasn't that gullible.

But was he gullible enough to trust this so called "evil Dark Forest cat"?

Silentpaw had always wanted to powerful and respectable warrior of ShadowClan. And to reach that level, he had to know how to fight, hunt, and be a warrior.

Excel? Of course he wanted to excel. Anything to be a better cat than he already was. Anything to be better in general. Yes. He wanted to excel.

Silentpaw nodded subtlely. "Of course."

{ @Mica }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

• • •

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆
Old September 24th, 2024, 07:28 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Nightwalker
Dark Forest
he/him | Dead
⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ The Devil ☾₊‧⁺˖⋆
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Bingo. Nightwalker smirked, the shadows obscuring his body becoming darker. "You are smart, boy. What is your name?" Maybe this one wouldn't be a disappointment like his own children had been.

[Literally such a short post I'm so sorry]

Old September 24th, 2024, 08:02 PM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
He/Him | 7 Moons| + every 1st | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[59/100]

Purrks:
Ultimate Predator [Permanently Active]

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw hesitated. Something in the back of his mind screamed "Stranger Danger", but can't be danger if this stranger isn't real, right? Sure, they were probably real at some point. But not anymore. A mere spirit.

"... Silentpaw." He muttered. He wasn't sure what he was getting himself into. But this cat- he had told him he would help. Help him excel.
That was enough to convince Silentpaw.

((You're good!!))

{ @Mica }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

• • •

Character Site
☆Star's Art Shop☆

Last edited by Starphobia; September 24th, 2024 at 08:03 PM.