Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
And the Thunder rolls......
by Rizo
Last post by Rani
Today 06:31 PM
Two ends of a line, two...
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 06:28 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:13 PM
Heya, I'm Leth!
by lethean
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:08 PM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 05:56 PM

Old September 13th, 2023, 02:08 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default ※ SnowClan Deputy Applications ※

This thread is going to be shut down.

※ SnowClan Deputy Applications ※

A couple of things to read over

Deputy is a HUGE responsibility so you must be willing to do all of the hard deputy stuff. So, here we are!

Deputies will be allowed to Edit the Allegiance Spreadsheet, so that will be a plus if you know how to use a spreadsheet

If you are chosen for deputy, You will also be handling outsider joining as well as other Clan things like Events and Meetings if needed. I am very serious about SnowClan, so I want a deputy who is also very serious about it as well.

You need to have a Warrior in SnowClan to become deputy. You can sign up here.

※ WHAT VINESTAR IS LOOKING FOR ※

-Trust. Vinestar needs to trust your cat. She will be picky with who is trustworthy to be a deputy and who is not.

-Support. Vinestar tends to act without thinking when mad, and a deputy needs to support her, but also know when to act against her.

-Dependability. She needs someone he and the clan can depend on. Not a cat who spends their day lounging around in camp. She needs someone who is active and dependable.

-Peaceful. Vinestar is a peaceful cat, but sometimes, fights must happen. Her deputy must be a cat that knows when to take action, when to fight, and when to talk.

-Unique. Vinestar needs a cat that stands out from others. Stuff like kind,” “helpful,” “wise,” probably won't make the cut.

-Loyal. Vinestar needs a cat that is loyal to the clan, and will put it above all others first. Even if you have friends in other or outside the Clan, they must learn to face them in battle, and will put the clan first.

-Mentor. This is not required, but he is looking for cats who have an apprentice and is good at training them. Like I said, this is not required.

※ WHAT VINESTAR IS NOT LOOKING FOR ※

-Quitters. She. Hates. Quitters. If your cat is lazy and is a quitter with most things, {Patrols, hunting, etc.} they will likely not stay deputy for long.

-Mothers. Sorry queens, but she can't have a deputy with kits, they'll likely have to stay in the nursery. and expecting cats, they'll have to step down for the kits and he wants a cat that can stay deputy, and not become a queen. With that in mind, If Vinestar were to have kits, she would need a deputy in her place that does not have kits/is expecting kits.

-Lack of Initiative. Vinestar shouldn't have to instruct every part of her deputy's day. If they can't come up with their own tasks then they're just another problem for Vinestar to deal with.

-Slackers. Your cat does stuff, great! But if they slack off, she will most likely boot them from their deputy position

※ Application Tips ※

Vinestar {or me} arn't looking for basic stuff. If you use a form like this-

Quote:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Or this-

Quote:
Vinestar is a nice and loyal cat who will help anyone, and Thats why I think she should be deputy
WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DISCARDED! Forms are boring, and I don’t have a long enough attention span to go sifting through several of them in a row anyway. Spice things up!

※ Additional Information ※
-Please only apply if you are serious about wanting your character to be deputy! I seriously do not want to end up considering your character for the role and then come to find out you were kidding. It is a waste of my time.

-Being a High Rank, especially a deputy, does come with a bit of work. Effort and time are required on your part.

-This position requires time and effort. You will be helping me manage the allegiances, do the sweeps, and keep a general eye on SnowClan while also assisting with plots and other things!

-Even if your cat doesn't exactly meet the requirements, you may still apply. Your cat might stand out to Vinestar!

-Please do not mention me, I will be checking this frequently!

-I don't need to say this but still-MUST BE A PART OF SNOWCLAN!

※ Deadline ※

There is no current deadline

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; September 14th, 2023 at 05:57 PM.
Old September 14th, 2023, 05:54 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ※ SnowClan Deputy Applications ※

This thread is no longer able to be posted in anymore.

[ shadowkit ]

◺--------------◿