Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LF Rainyday art
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 08:29 AM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:21 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 08:18 AM
WindClan Resources
Last post by paris
Today 08:17 AM

Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:18 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default toxic herbs and debatable ideas [p]

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 12moons] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

the grey apprentice shook the sleep from her pelt before making her way todays the medicine den, the past few events other cats had tried to host had been more than disappointing to minkpaw and she had an idea, she just wasnt entirely sure how bad of an idea it was.. and since marigoldleap filled the position of medicine cat temporarily minkpaw had decided it was best to ask her.
she envisioned her own event to get more engagement than the last few, because it wasnt build on cats bringing forth their own knowledge, no minkpaw was sure she could entertain them well enough to hold attention even if she had to dramatically point out the wounds she got from the latest raid.
the apprentice swallowed, taking another deep breath before stepping into the den, heavy herb scent immediately welcoming her.
"marigoldleap? can i ask you something?" she called into the den, politely remaining at the mouth of it.

@Madelaine

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old April 9th, 2024, 03:51 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: toxic herbs and debatable ideas [p]

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Not really doing to much, but doing a bit of tidying around the den the molly realized how kind of lonely it was. Sure there were some cats in the den and some coming in for treatment, but she missed the time she got to spend with her kits. One was an apprentice and she wasn't sure about the others. Were they still around and just didn't want to talk to her or were they just gone entirely? She wasn't sure, but she was scared they were gone entirely. She'd rather have them hate her than be gone.

Soon she was snapped out of her thoughts when Minkpaw moved into the den. More questions huh? She did get what she wanted a cat to talk to, so she wasn't all that bothered. "I'm all ears.", Marigoldleap meowed, flickering her ear. The warrior sat down and looked at the apprentice.

[ @alec; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 9th, 2024, 10:06 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post

Not really doing to much, but doing a bit of tidying around the den the molly realized how kind of lonely it was. Sure there were some cats in the den and some coming in for treatment, but she missed the time she got to spend with her kits. One was an apprentice and she wasn't sure about the others. Were they still around and just didn't want to talk to her or were they just gone entirely? She wasn't sure, but she was scared they were gone entirely. She'd rather have them hate her than be gone.

Soon she was snapped out of her thoughts when Minkpaw moved into the den. More questions huh? She did get what she wanted a cat to talk to, so she wasn't all that bothered. "I'm all ears.", Marigoldleap meowed, flickering her ear. The warrior sat down and looked at the apprentice.

[ @alec; ]

minkpaw shuffled her paws, suddenly unsure about the whole thing and almost decided to just overplay it and say she was just asking to help but she thought back to what blazingstar had told her, take initiative..
"uh-" she trailed off momentarily before finally catching herself, "i was thinking about hosting a event, you know, some basic herbal knowledge, toxic herbs and first aid.. that kind of stuff. but i didnt want to do anything without checking with you first" the oriental explained, keeping the specifics to her plan unsaid for now.

━━━━━━━━
Old April 10th, 2024, 11:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Listening she nodded her head at the idea. It sounded like a good idea and if Minkpaw wanted to do she didn't want to stop her. "I say go for it. Won't hurt anything, so why not.", she meowed. Marigoldleap didn't ask any questions. It sounded as if they had it planned out themselves. Their idea their event.

[ @alec; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 11th, 2024, 03:08 AM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post

Listening she nodded her head at the idea. It sounded like a good idea and if Minkpaw wanted to do she didn't want to stop her. "I say go for it. Won't hurt anything, so why not.", she meowed. Marigoldleap didn't ask any questions. It sounded as if they had it planned out themselves. Their idea their event.

[ @alec; ]

the positive reinforcement gave minkpaw a bit more confidence regarding her idea, however, the part of her question she was worrying about most was yet to be answered. "with the toxic herbs..do you think it would be a bad idea if i collected some to show? so everyone knows what they look like and can avoid it" she asked, tempted to mumble her response as if it would take some weight out of her words but ultimately decided to ask in a regular tone. perhaps to ensure marigoldleap that minkpaw was not scared or unsure of any of the things she had brought up. she knew riverclans history with poison and she knew teaching cats what herbs are toxic could mean fuelling another cats' poisonous rampage. but the chance that one of the cats listening and learning would one day be tempted to try a toxic herb, perhaps they know berries taste good, or mistake them for another herb, was far greater than the worry of giving another cat out for blood the tools to take cats lifes. minkpaw repeated to herself, a reminder that what she was doing wasnt wrong, and she shouldnt be so worried about the dark mollies response. perhaps more knowledge could even bring more security, never again let a cat take advantage of a clan wide lack of knowledge, make mossfreckle proud and prove to him that she was better than the prejudices reaching far beyond her control.

━━━━━━━━