Old March 18th, 2024, 02:25 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merp Machine View Post
"Yes, it is cold" he said and he padded in "now watch me and then show me" he moved his paws n a way to show her he was swimming, for this shallow end might be a little deep for his apprentice, but to him...it was like walking on the ground "Look out for rocks now" he flicked his tail telling her it was her turn

(also could you change the color for your posts, it makes it hard to read it)
(Alright!)

Willowpaw gave a small sniff of nervousness as she looked at him. Dipping her paw in she gently stepped in. Willowpaw was a fairly small cat as she had some Munckin cat genes in her. Having to raise her head a bit just to breath. Willowpaw gave a small "hmph" of frustration. Willowpaw lifted one paw and gently followed her mentors movements.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; March 18th, 2024 at 02:26 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:56 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Lonely.

It was quite lonely now, the days following the meeting. Dusklion had since avoided any interaction with her brother, or the cats that had been quick to rake their metaphorical claws over her. Outside of general duties, she got the sense that most of her Clanmates only saw her as a spoiled brat, and she was tired of trying to convince them otherwise. It was a losing battle she knew, and besides it was better this way. Out here, on her own, there was no one to pick apart her fragile heart.

She laid on one of the rocks that scattered the shoreline, watching as the sun's light faded into the ocean. Her injuries were practically all healed up save for the ache in her shoulder. The tear in her ear had stopped hurting, and it twitched as a gentle breeze billowed by. Everything was calm out here; quiet. It was one of her favorite places to go ever since she and her brother had been accepted here. It also helped to distract her from the Rage.

Beneath where she was sitting the sand shifted, and out from the depths came a shell of sorts. Dusk watched curiously as it moved along before disappearing again. With a sigh, the head Lionheart settled her chin on her paws and looked back out to the rolling waves once more.

[ open ]

Last edited by taillow; March 18th, 2024 at 04:57 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:57 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

(Alright!)

Willowpaw gave a small sniff of nervousness as she looked at him. Dipping her paw in she gently stepped in. Willowpaw was a fairly small cat as she had some Munckin cat genes in her. Having to raise her head a bit just to breath. Willowpaw gave a small "hmph" of frustration. Willowpaw lifted one paw and gently followed her mentors movements.
(thanks!)
"remeber keep your head up!" he padded next to her, Blueriver gave her a nudge, he pointed his tail to the smaller deep end "it's not too deep, but it's deep enough for me to swim, are you ready?" He asked as his paws lifted from the sandy floor.
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old March 19th, 2024, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by talle View Post
Lonely.

It was quite lonely now, the days following the meeting. Dusklion had since avoided any interaction with her brother, or the cats that had been quick to rake their metaphorical claws over her. Outside of general duties, she got the sense that most of her Clanmates only saw her as a spoiled brat, and she was tired of trying to convince them otherwise. It was a losing battle she knew, and besides it was better this way. Out here, on her own, there was no one to pick apart her fragile heart.

She laid on one of the rocks that scattered the shoreline, watching as the sun's light faded into the ocean. Her injuries were practically all healed up save for the ache in her shoulder. The tear in her ear had stopped hurting, and it twitched as a gentle breeze billowed by. Everything was calm out here; quiet. It was one of her favorite places to go ever since she and her brother had been accepted here. It also helped to distract her from the Rage.

Beneath where she was sitting the sand shifted, and out from the depths came a shell of sorts. Dusk watched curiously as it moved along before disappearing again. With a sigh, the head Lionheart settled her chin on her paws and looked back out to the rolling waves once more.

[ open ]
Wolfpaw saw the lonley warror ""Hi! Im wolfpaw, who are you?" he looked up at the russet colored she-cat
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old March 19th, 2024, 02:20 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

[B]
Quote:
(thanks!)
"remeber keep your head up!" he padded next to her, Blueriver gave her a nudge, he pointed his tail to the smaller deep end "it's not too deep, but it's deep enough for me to swim, are you ready?" He asked as his paws lifted from the sandy floor.
Willowpaw gave a small growl. "It's hard to breath! I can barely stand in this stupid shallow!" Willowpaw growled, angry at her shortness and the cold water not helping her mood. Blinking at her mentor she said. "Ready to swim? I.... I guess"[/B]

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; March 19th, 2024 at 02:20 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 03:02 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Wolfpaw saw the lonley warror ""Hi! Im wolfpaw, who are you?" he looked up at the russet colored she-cat
Lifting her head up from where it had been resting as the scent of an approaching Clanmate wafted under her nose, Dusklion blinked at the apprentice. He had just been made into a ‘paw the last meeting - and here he was disregarding the rules set forth by Birdsnow. As much as the dark tabby wanted to stay on the flat stone and stare at the waves until she grew tired, she knew she would have to take the disobedient kid back to camp.

”Dusklion,” came the curt reply as she stood up ”and you’re not suppose to be out of camp on your own, Wolfpaw. Mind explainin’ why you’re out here by yourself?” Her blue eyes narrowed a bit as she leapt down onto the sand to be more level with the younger cat.
Old March 19th, 2024, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post
[B]

Willowpaw gave a small growl. "It's hard to breath! I can barely stand in this stupid shallow!" Willowpaw growled, angry at her shortness and the cold water not helping her mood. Blinking at her mentor she said. "Ready to swim? I.... I guess"[/B]
Blueriver swam right next to his apprentice, he did not want her to die first practice, as she struggled to keep her head up he held his breath and ducked his head under the surface to nudge her head up, as they got to land he shook off the water dropplets on his fur "Not bad for a first lesson! now let's get back to camp before they send a patrol out to find us" he joked around. he gazed behind them thinking about a thunderclan tom

(LORE!!!!!!!!!!)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old March 19th, 2024, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by talle View Post
Lifting her head up from where it had been resting as the scent of an approaching Clanmate wafted under her nose, Dusklion blinked at the apprentice. He had just been made into a ‘paw the last meeting - and here he was disregarding the rules set forth by Birdsnow. As much as the dark tabby wanted to stay on the flat stone and stare at the waves until she grew tired, she knew she would have to take the disobedient kid back to camp.

”Dusklion,” came the curt reply as she stood up ”and you’re not suppose to be out of camp on your own, Wolfpaw. Mind explainin’ why you’re out here by yourself?” Her blue eyes narrowed a bit as she leapt down onto the sand to be more level with the younger cat.
Wolfpaw just gazed in awe at his fierce and large clanmate *I wanna be just like her!* he thought, as his puffed up his chest in pride of the thought "well i saw My brother Blueriver come out here and-" he paused, where was blueriver?, he looked back at the warrior, Nobody knew they were family, this was a surprized for some reason.
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old March 19th, 2024, 06:40 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Blueriver swam right next to his apprentice, he did not want her to die first practice, as she struggled to keep her head up he held his breath and ducked his head under the surface to nudge her head up, as they got to land he shook off the water dropplets on his fur "Not bad for a first lesson! now let's get back to camp before they send a patrol out to find us" he joked around. he gazed behind them thinking about a thunderclan tom

(LORE!!!!!!!!!!)

(YES THE LOREEEEEE)

Willowpaw was finished with her swimming. Legs aching, she was swung her tail against her mentors side gratefully as she felt his head nudging her up. "How do you hold your breath underwater!?" She asked, her eyes wide in awe. Seeing her mentor have a seemingly longing gaze she mewed. "Are... you ok?"

(If you don't want her noticing I can remove it <3)

lio lurked here

Last edited by SeonghwasBunnyEars; March 19th, 2024 at 06:40 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:17 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Wolfpaw just gazed in awe at his fierce and large clanmate *I wanna be just like her!* he thought, as his puffed up his chest in pride of the thought "well i saw My brother Blueriver come out here and-" he paused, where was blueriver?, he looked back at the warrior, Nobody knew they were family, this was a surprized for some reason.
Relaxing a bit, the head Lionheart let out a small sigh. Dusklion glanced off to the side where she saw Blueriver emerging from the waves with another apprentice in tow. How had she not noticed them before? Shaking her head she nodded towards the duo. ”It looks like they’re leavin’ - better hurry ‘n follow them back to camp before they leave without you.” She didn’t want to play babysitter right now as she waved her tail to the warrior and apprentice down the shoreline, hoping to catch his attention before he headed back with Willowpaw. ”Don't forget to collect your brother.” Wincing at the word the dark tabby turned and started padding away down the shoreline.