Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
[p] I'm way to young to...
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 03:19 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Poprock
Today 03:11 PM
What a day to find some...
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:06 PM
Daffodilpaw Warrior Names...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 03:01 PM
Whisperinghive finder!!
Last post by seeingstars
Today 02:59 PM

Old Yesterday, 04:32 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default flower picking [p]

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 14 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

squirrelrise is still working on her conversation skills, but she likes to think shes doing pretty good so far! she's even gained a few new friends because she's stepped out of her comfort zone. twistedpaw (who she hopes is doing well, and receiving all the happiness she deserves) and gutspaw, for example. there are still a few cats that she's hesitant to talk to..mostly the enforcers. especially rookfire and sleepysunrise. she has no personal issues with the two – she supposes it's just the fact that they both became enforcers right after becoming warriors. she's a little..well, intimidated...

today's the day she gets over that, though!! hopefully! shes exchanged words with sleepysunrise (it was on a patrol, so she feels like that isn't really a conversation) before, so she's going to try and talk to rookfire. although, she's not really sure what they'd talk about.

it feels like i'm the complete opposite of him, she thinks as she starts her journey towards the enforcer. they're only a few moons apart in age, she's pretty sure, but rookfire seems much older in a way. no no, I'm definitely overthinking..he's probably very nice, she shakes her head as she slows to a stop - a pawstep or two away from rookfire. oh well, the worst thing she can receive is a no! exposure therapy or something like that...

"ehm...hi, rookfire..would you..like to go walk around..the t-territory?" she inquires, forcing herself to stand still despite wanting to shuffle her paws to soothe her nerves. maybe she should've used 'patrol' instead of walk..that would've sounded more professional, probably.

[ @alec
#dingo2024 ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Yesterday, 05:49 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: flower picking [p]

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
things have been...hectic, there were things he didnt like that had been happening and he felt a bit out of control but lonely most of all. still wasnt sure about mossfreckle and how they stood, roachflare was nice but he was only one guy, it was..strangely lonely, even in a large clan he had managed to avoid sharing a rank with most cats, possibly making him harder to approach and resulting in even less interaction. perhaps he should stop being mean, finally face the fear of people knowing him for more than what idealised version of himself he presented to most. no. he also wouldnt approach cats, if someone needed something, they could come to him. there were a select few he would actually seek out and lower himself far enough to ask them to do something for him. you see, whenever he selected clanmates for unofficial patrols, he didnt go up to them asking a genuine question, it was a order packaged to come with the illusion of choice. he didnt give honest options. he was in control.
when squirrelrise spoke up next to him, rookfire turned his head away from where he had been staring at the treeline to face the warrior instead, gaze briefly empty, unblinking and unfocussed until he finally left the thoughts he had been thinking behind. "hmm? yes sure"
a walk. why not. he had nothing negative to say about squirrelrise, besides the fact that hers and sleepysunrises names were driving him insane and he had noted how quiet she usually appeared to be.

[ @furrensic ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 12:08 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 14 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

"oh." that actually went a lot better than she'd thought it would. okay, she's got this! with a flick of her tail, she begins to exit camp. the first few heartbeats of padding through the territory is relatively silent, on her part, at least. what exactly should she try to start a conversation about..? maybe..ah, maybe I should just..keep quiet, she wonders with a brief frown, glancing over to rookfire. no, that'd be rude considering she's the one that suggested the walk.

"how's.. how's being an enforcer..?" squirrelrise finally asks, deciding to break the silence. surely it's a stressful role, most likely up there with the higher ranks. "..I never..got to..c-congratulate..you. s-so..congratulations..!!" a late congratulations was better than none, no? I think so, she thinks, gaze returning to the path ahead as the duo continued to traverse through the shadowed territory.

her eyes narrow slightly when she spots a cluster of..flowers? yes, flowers. she's unable to recognize what type exactly, so she's not sure if they could be useful for herbal uses or not. maybe rookfire knows..?, she wonders, yellow eyes flickering between the tom and the cluster of flowers ahead. "..do you think..we s-should pluck those..? maybe mossfreckle...or grousepaw could..use them." she suggests, gesturing towards the flowers.

[ @alec ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old Today, 12:57 PM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
squirrelrise appeared a bit surprised he had quickly agreed but rookfire decided to not linger on what the younger warrior might be feeling about him, this situation or anything in general. rook had decided thinking too much had never been a good thing for him..well it had resulted in a positive outcome last time..both times actually..but he could skip the feeling like he was dying next time.

"'s err, well i dont really know what being a warrior is like but i prefer it over being an apprentice" the enforcer replied with a shrug, flashing squirrelrise a grin and briefly seeking eye contact before refocussing on the nature in front of him. in truth, being an enforcer made him feel needed and he was very much intending to keep this position for as long as possible.

a slight dip of his head, "thank you, congratulations on becoming a warrior as well" rook sure hoped this wasnt somehow rude, since he actually thought she had more rights to brag, becoming a warrior with what? twelve moons? yeah sure he had been a warrior for only a few moments himself, but he was also sixteen or so when that happened and shouldve been a warrior moons prior.
the flowers they came across didnt ring any bells for him, not in herbal use anyway yet his 'brows' furrowed in concentration as he considered their colour and shape. "i dont think these are any help medically..but im not against taking some" he replied calmly, pretending the way he felt himself flush at the thought of bringing mossfreckle another gift wasnt real, and focussed on selecting the prettiest of the bunch.

[ @furrensic ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Last edited by alec; Today at 12:57 PM.