Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 03:39 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 03:34 PM
Bluepaw´s Training Tracker
by paris
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:30 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 03:01 PM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 01:43 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post

Skunkstrike
---------------

At the sound of voices, Skunkstrike immediately thrust her head into the nursery, her single blue eye finding the small kit she had taken under her care. Unfortunately, she wasn't a 'real' queen. She had no milk to give, but her role was as a mom regardless, as she smiled gently at Turtlekit and pushed her way in and over to the nest, mindful not to trip on kits or tails.

She settled into the nest that was Turtlekit's, her thick fur engulfing her adopted daughter and muffling even the soft voices of the other queens and kits. "If it's too loud here, you can share my nest in the warrior's den if you need a nap." She purred to Turtlekit.

The little turtle shell kit named turtlekits looked at akunkstrike. "That would be nice." She purs softly snuggled into her adoptive mom

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 23rd, 2024, 06:04 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Rosekit
Male / 2 Moons / ThunderClan / Sexuality Unknown
Chocolate-brown and russet tabby Tom with fluffy fur and bright amber eyes, thin scars on his legs and a wide scar across the bottom half of his face

Sure, I’ve got half a face, but you’ve got yourself half a brain, so I’m sure we’ll get along just fine, ey?
~Rosekit

✽❀✽

The spotted calico molly had, apparently, managed to stay silent throughout Rosekit’s long rambling session, watching him and listening quietly with raised eyebrows. Not that he had wanted to be interrupted- but unfortunately, the cats who stood in silence as he shouted out his nonsense as rudely as he possibly could never gave him any interesting reactions. Unfortunately for the russet tom-kit, judging by the way Dreamspirit had been acting so far, it was looking like her response to his disrespect wasn’t going to be anything crazy. But still, Rosekit had waited kindly for this response, hoping with all his might that it would be something worth his time.

When Rosekit heard the warrior give a small purr, these hopes were shattered. She- wh- huh? Rosekit blinked in confusion, his glare fading into a blank, puzzled stare. But after all that- what kind of offense is that? A freakin’ purr? Really? She isn’t willing to give me anymore than a PURR? The blank stare quickly faded into one of disappointment at the result he had ended up with. But what had be expected from a cat Dreamspirit? Had he seriously had his heart set on her getting all fired up and angry with him, a two and a half year old kit with no life other than sleeping, eating, and repeating? He thought, I guess that would make me the idiot here, and felt his ears fall back a little.

Dreamspirit started to speak, and Rosekit listened carefully. At least ehr reaction wasn’t quite over yet. There would be more to this conversation- but he made sure to avoid expecting anything more than a sad and in affective lecture on manners and behavior, reluctant to get caught up in further disappointment. She didn’t exactly apologize for invading the nursery, more or less just telling him that she hoped he wasn’t genuinely unhappy with her visit. What, did she not believe him? Of course, she was right to guess that he was only doing this for attention if that was the case, but did she really have to advertise it?

Rosekit held his tongue and kept listening to the comment, until her self-description caught him off guard. Responsible Warrior? Responsible??? Now didn’t I just get onto her about that? What a Hollow-Head! At the idea that his own comment on her lack of responsibility had been denied, Rosekit felt his eyebrows furrow. The anger was bubbling back up, making its way into his eyes.

Rosekit felt a surge of disgust when she purred again. Was Stream’Spit here alright? What was with all the throat-rumbling, had she eaten some sort of frog? And to make matters worse, she was obviously rather amused with the way he had gotten sassy with her. That, again was far from his intention. It only made the incoming anger worse. Why couldn’t Dreamspirit just start screaming at him like an angry psycho? Why did life have to be so difficult and miserably dry?!

Dreamspirit told him that she didn’t think anybody else was around seemed too bothered with her visit. No duh, ma’am, Rosekit wanted to snap back at her. They’re all idiots who don’t give a dang about anything but role-plays and their mamas. Can’t Dreamspirit see my scar, my face? I’m different! I’M UNIQUE! I’M BETTER!!! Then she decided to give him his own nickname, “Mr. Leader-of-the-Problem-House.” Although Rosekit could tell she was joking, the title still hit a nerve. Now all of his disappointment had been wiped away by anger. She dare use his abilities against him? As Dreamspirit dipped her head jokingly at him, his annoyance flared up into fury. Seriously? Seriously???

Eventually, after some silent glowering, Rosekit realized that he was done witnessing her reaction. Dreamspirit was finished. She had left him feeling even angrier with her than he had his inability to fall asleep before she came in and ruined his progress. There was only one way to fix things. Rosekit sharpened his glare briefly, making his ears jump back up in place. Time for his own reaction, his real anger.

The russet tabby stood straighter, lifting his head and keeping his eyes right on the pale eyes of the she-cat in front of him. He half-expected him to explode into the childish flames that he could feel burning inside, a tantrum volcano, but what actually ended up happening surprised Rosekit just as much as it would anybody else. His glare softened into a decently gentle stare, and he smiled smugly. There was something about this that felt better than blowing uo at somebody, as if his mistakes were more… intentions. When he spoke, his voice was casual and calm. “Oh, ma’am, I’m sure you’re right, believe it or not!” After a quick glance around the den at his peers and the queens, he looked back at Dreamspirit. “But can’t you see, Stream’Spit? Not only are they unbothered- they don’t care! You may as well do some good for your clan and get some work done, make use of your practical-apprentice self, yes?

Rosekit’s smile turned into more of a grin, and his anger was fading away. Maybe he could make acting jolly and overconfident his go-to method when arguing and bothering people- this felt a whole lot better than yowling and shrieking like a small child. I feel polite in the rudest ways possible, he thought. He kept it up. “Responsible? Oh, yes, I’m sure- it’s not like the other warriors are out there hunting, marking borders, and discussing business, while you fancy yourself dancing dreamily on through the nursery like the wannabe mother you are!” Too far? Nah, there was never a ‘too far’ in Rosekit’s mind. Only the ‘top-sensitive’ personalities, and if Dreamspirit had one, that wasn’t Rosekit’s problem at all. He lowered his voice a little, and finished off with, “Leader of the Problem House… ah. Well, I’m sure the ‘Problem-House’ is actually a pretty strong and powerful place then, now isn’t it? So why not go on and get some work done…” He put on a high and girlish voice to mimic the she-cat’s, ‘hm’, and added, “Hm? Y’know, maybe show that you actually deserve this new little rank? You’ve got no business being in here, and you woke me up. I think everybody should have reasoning in everything they do- so what reasons have you got to be here?” And again, with a wider grin, “Hm?

Rosekit came to realize that he had really enjoyed the whole smile-it-off method. It made everything feel lighter in a way, and it calmed down the anger. It was like everything he did was best, and with that smug smirk, there was nothing he did that was wrong- when doing things confidently, anything was alright. Heck, he could beat up a kit half his size, and the smile would make him feel good about it. Rosekit saw absolutely nothing wrong with this, and kept on grinning up at Dreamspirit.

And, of course, his thoughts were begging him to throw in an extra, ‘Hm?’ or ‘Stream’Spit’ but he kept his mouth shut.

✽❀✽

~ @Starphobia ~

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; April 23rd, 2024 at 07:43 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 06:42 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Distracted

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dreamspirit
Dilute leopard spotted and calico she-cat with unusual pale eyes and a short curly tail.
She/They | 13 Moons | Mother-like
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Dreamspirit blinked, slightly alarmed and taken aback at the young kit's harsh words. Who was this kit anyway and what was he so pressed about? her usual calm and serene expression dropped to a slight frown. Never had she ever been "lectured" to by a tiny kit. This oblivious kit obviously knew nothing of her, and she was about to teach him a good thing or two.

"Uh-huh," She narrowed her eyes, and slowly nodded, amused by Rosekit's confidence. "And what do you know about being a warrior, Mr.? I'm sure you know all we do is fight, hunt, and discuss very, very important topics, am I right?" She tilted her head to the side, smiling. Without letting Rosekit say anything, she began again. "And I'm sure you really do enjoy your time being a kit and not having an responsibilities hanging around the Nursery. Can't a warrior have the same freedom you kits have? Not for a little bit?" Her smile turned down back to a disappointed frown.

"And I would absolutely love for you to cut that attitude because that is not how you talk to anybody. Warrior or not." She said, almost a hiss. "You sure wouldn't like that if some cat spat at you like that, wouldn't you, dear?" She paused, before nudging some of the other kits away from her so they wouldn't be involved in the conversation her and Rosekit were apparently having. She turned back to the arrogant kit, with a much sterner attitude than she had previously. She didn't know who this kit was and who raised him, but this was definitely an example of how not to raise your kit.

"And listen, young man. I don't want to hear anything else from you because I am, in fact, too exhausted to deal with arrogant kits right now. Either knock some sense into yourself, or I'll have somebody else deal with your behaviour." With an irritated flick of her ear, she turned back, and before completely leaving, she glanced behind her, looking directly into Rosekit. "If you're waiting for an apology," Her gaze softened and her frown turned up to a sweet, reassuring smile. "I'm sorry, dear, didn't mean to annoy you or anyone else any."

{ @Weekend-Wondering }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 24th, 2024 at 12:22 PM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 09:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@Dolomedes (on the outside it just looks like Riversong's got the far-off stare)

RIVERSONG

"You were named my mentor." "I'm... a mentor? Your mentor?" Riversong paused. Their head hurt more than ever, and it felt like something was going to shatter. A mentor. A TmReAnItOoRr. "A mentor...," they mumbled. Why did that title sound so familiar? Outside, a lone finch sang it's song. For some reason, the finch looked yBeRlOlWoNw. And it had wPiAnWgSs, like a bCiArTd usually had. Finch-cat? No, that wouldn't make sense. Brown-finch? Not quite. Finch...paw? Boom. In an instant, memories locked away burst from their containers and flooded Riversong's thoughts. Finchpaw... apprentice... my fFrAiUeLnTd, my fFrAiUeLnTd, my fFrAiUeLnTd. Oh, StarClan. How could they have forgotten? Oh, beautiful Finchpaw, lying there, fur covered in BbLrOoOwDn. We were going to FhIuGnHtT. It wWaAsSn't my fault. I'll see him NaEgVaEiRn. "Finchpaw... I'm sorry," Riversong whispered. "I couldn't be a good mentor. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry..."

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 4 | No purrks

When his so called mentor seemed to just ignore him, Morningpaw decided that he finally must've realized that he was being stupid and was going to go back to abandoning Morningpaw. That was rather than staring at Morningpaw like he was the dumb one and was acting all innocent. The apprentice huffed and laid back down in his nest, not even bothering to give any sort of reply to the warrior. If the warrior wanted to ignore Morningpaw then Morningpaw is going to ignore Riversong. It was as simple as that. The tom lashed his tail against the floor in harsh and quick thumps. Why did he have to have such a mentor, couldn't even own up to what they very clearly did. The nerve.
Old April 28th, 2024, 10:28 AM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

Fallin-kit cleaned up the nursery a bit taking out the old moss but didn't have much new moss so he used what he had a long with feathers found in the middle of the camp. falling kit sighed the moon was almost over, but he dose not know what will happen next maybe he will have to train twice as hard again or maybe he will get to be a warrior but falling was to tired to think about what will happen next so he just rested putting his white tail over his muzzle for a rest
Old April 28th, 2024, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Morningpaw
He/him | TC apprentice | Moons: 4 | No purrks

When his so called mentor seemed to just ignore him, Morningpaw decided that he finally must've realized that he was being stupid and was going to go back to abandoning Morningpaw. That was rather than staring at Morningpaw like he was the dumb one and was acting all innocent. The apprentice huffed and laid back down in his nest, not even bothering to give any sort of reply to the warrior. If the warrior wanted to ignore Morningpaw then Morningpaw is going to ignore Riversong. It was as simple as that. The tom lashed his tail against the floor in harsh and quick thumps. Why did he have to have such a mentor, couldn't even own up to what they very clearly did. The nerve.
@Dolomedes (Morningpaw should be able to tell that Riversong’s brain is mighty wonk)

Whatever trance Riversong had been in was snapped by the thumping of a tail. They awoke, confused and looking ruffled. “I’m sorry… what’s your name? Morningpaw?” They nodded politely, not remembering a single thing that had happened. “What am I doing here again?” A faint voice sounded at the back of Riversong’s head. Men…tor..ment…or… “Oh THATS right! I’m your mentor!” With all the talking, Riversong’s throat felt scratchy. They paused for a moment to clear their throat and continued in a bubbly voice. “Well, apprentice Morningpaw,” they mewed slowly, careful not to irritate their throat. Why was their throat irritated again? “I think I need some water out there.” Riversong gestured towards the camp exit. “How ‘bout you join me? To… hunt or something?” They paused, before playfully poking their nose close to Morningpaw’s face. “Whatcha say? Can’t sulk here forever!”

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 28th, 2024, 03:05 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Falling-kit woke to the sound of some annoying meows of a warrior falling kit gave a soft growl before going back to sleep
Old April 28th, 2024, 06:48 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Chasmkit 》
2/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 weeks

Chasmkit slept some more in her nest. She snored a bit.

(OPEN)
Old April 28th, 2024, 07:45 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Chasmkit 》
2/10

she/her | Thunderclan kit | 3 weeks

Chasmkit slept some more in her nest. She snored a bit.

(OPEN)
[falling kit/15 moons/thunder clan kit/tom]

falling kit observed the kit after his nap all tho kits were obnoxious he still thought they were cute. he gave a slight chuckle as the kit snored in its sleep. falling kit tapped his tail a with a little bit of hair flying into his face he sneezed quite loudly that it spooked him and it was bound to wake the kit up
Old Yesterday, 12:29 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

The warrior watched as the little kit tried and messily pounced. Oh! OH! Alright! A pouncing lesson then, Orangeblossom was more than happy to show teach, he really liked teaching actually, especially with the kits because they were always so happy to learn, the way he tries to visit so often. The warrior bounced over and dropped into a hunter’s crouch in front of Vixenkit with a grin, “This here is called a hunter’s crouch, you try and keep your weight balanced on all your paws and bend down lower to the floor so that prey doesn’t see you coming. Also watch that tail of yours, you can curl it around your back legs or just be mindful that it doesn’t brush anything behind you.” Orangeblossom couldn’t really demonstrate the tail thing, with his stubby tail but it was a simple enough task even without a demonstration. The warrior waited for Vixenkit to mimic the crouch before continuing.
[ @Epiales - Vixenkit ]
[ Also I am chill with Vixen being Orange’s sibling if you still wanted to do that /w\ I think I haven’t told you yet ]